+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #341
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke - The Cosmic Firewall & The Moon Matrix

I'm reading Icke's last book: "Human Race, Get Off Your Knees".
    Yesterday I was reading the chapter about the Moon Matrix and I wanted to discuss something. Let's quote:

Quote When people 'awaken' and start to escape the perceptional confines of Mind, they are disconnecting from the Moon Matrix 'hack' and reconnecting with the photons from the Sun, through which we can, in turn, reconnect to the All That Is.
    Is it that simple?
    It's thanks to David Icke and Project Avalon that I started to wake up recently. First I couldn't really handle the information, and I was physically ill (information overload?) all the time. Now, after a few months, I can 'feel' the information that comes to me, and I can intuitively decide what to do with it, without getting too much out of balance. It's like the dust has settled and now I can overlook the whole picture. I feel energized and excited, but on the other hand I can also feel when it's enough, when I should pull back and take some rest, do something else, let go of the focus for a while.

Since I feel much more awaken I started to notice something: I have the urge to sit in the sunlight, at least an hour (or more) a day. This is something new to me, because earlier I didn't feel that urge, and I only went out when there was something planned in my schedule, like jogging, a BBQ with friends, ... Now I have to go outside and sit in the sun, every day. It sounds a bit ridiculous maybe, but it's a strong urge. I don't know if this has anything to do with what Icke talks about in the quote above. It feels good to sit in the sun, absorb the sunlight, feel the warmth, get energized... Last Saturday I sat in the sun for at least 6 hours, it didn't bother me at all. Earlier I would have gotten a terrible headache and sunburns, but this time, it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Inanna; 3rd May 2011 at 08:32. Reason: spelling/grammar

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

araucaria (3rd May 2011), DeDukshyn (3rd May 2011), fifi (3rd May 2011), golden lady (3rd May 2011), heyokah (3rd May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (3rd May 2011), ktlight (3rd May 2011), Lifesong (3rd May 2011), Teakai (3rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

That was great. Thanks for posting Ktlight. I had my own personal revelation while listening which sort of connected it to the scriptures.

Saturn/satan on one hand - and to get out of the control of Saturn/satan's clutches (frequency) there's Christ/Krystos/soul consciousness = raising the frequency out of the range of the matrix moon frequency.

Maybe it was only cool to me, but I thought I'd share the connection anyway. Which sort of seems quite obvious, now.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (3rd May 2011), KosmicKat (3rd May 2011), ktlight (3rd May 2011), sunflower (4th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #343
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Maybe it was only cool to me, but I thought I'd share the connection anyway. Which sort of seems quite obvious, now.

Often momentous information like this seems obvious or even perhaps trivial in hindsight. But for those of us for whom the light is still breaking through the darkness, the importance of every little fragment cannot be overstated.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

butcherman (3rd May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (3rd May 2011), ktlight (3rd May 2011), Teakai (3rd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #344
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    David begins talking about the new vibrations that are coming into the world to replace the old ones. He says it is not a time for the faint-hearted. The control system in clamping down harder than ever as more people are waking up to it. David says it is a time to listen to what feels right, not what sounds right. Then, he discusses the wide reaches and purpose of the current control system which is light years beyond us. David talks about the cosmic firewall that is in place between humanity and true information. This leads us into discussing the moon matrix. I

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...0424-dicke.mp3
    Thanks for the thread, ktlight. I have a question I'm feeling you may be able to speak to. I've been meditating on the false-fear paradigm generated by our Reptillian captors, which is central to Icke's thesis.

The Reptillians cultivate humanity to harvest fear/death/suffering energy. What is the specific dynamic at play that allows this energy to sustain them?

8. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    David begins talking about the new vibrations that are coming into the world to replace the old ones. He says it is not a time for the faint-hearted. The control system in clamping down harder than ever as more people are waking up to it. David says it is a time to listen to what feels right, not what sounds right. Then, he discusses the wide reaches and purpose of the current control system which is light years beyond us. David talks about the cosmic firewall that is in place between humanity and true information. This leads us into discussing the moon matrix. I

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...0424-dicke.mp3
    Thanks for the thread, ktlight. I have a question I'm feeling you may be able to speak to. I've been meditating on the false-fear paradigm generated by our Reptillian captors, which is central to Icke's thesis.

The Reptillians cultivate humanity to harvest fear/death/suffering energy. What is the specific dynamic at play that allows this energy to sustain them?
    If you watch this vid, you will have Credo Mutwa's perspective, emanating from his personal knowledge.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Inanna (4th May 2011), T Smith (3rd May 2011)

10. Link to Post #346
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Teakai (here)

Often momentous information like this seems obvious or even perhaps trivial in hindsight. But for those of us for whom the light is still breaking through the darkness, the importance of every little fragment cannot be overstated.
    True dat, Kosmic. I've been listening to Jonathan Kleck's channel. It is so good. He pulls apart that Sumerian engraving and decodes it and what it means.
    He very very Chrisitian - only I watch it without getting caught up in that side of it - but for me all these dots seem to be connecting lately in regard to the scriptures - history- and reality. The picture has become so much clearer for me in regard to what's really going on here and why.

Here's the link to Kleck's channel for anyone interested. Very Christian - but VERY revealing and interesting. This is the one that got me going back and watching the series he made.

I think I'll start this a thead of it's own.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

11. Link to Post #347
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Inanna (here)
    Since I feel much more awaken I started to notice something: I have the urge to sit in the sunlight, at least an hour (or more) a day. This is something new to me, because earlier I didn't feel that urge, and I only went out when there was something planned in my schedule, like jogging, a BBQ with friends, ... Now I have to go outside and sit in the sun, every day. It sounds a bit ridiculous maybe, but it's a strong urge. I don't know if this has anything to do with what Icke talks about in the quote above. It feels good to sit in the sun, absorb the sunlight, feel the warmth, get energized... Last Saturday I sat in the sun for at least 6 hours, it didn't bother me at all. Earlier I would have gotten a terrible headache and sunburns, but this time, it didn't happen....
    Just to let you know I've been feeling the exact same thing - can't get enough sun this year ... the sun has been changing a lot the last few years, there was a bit of a dialogue on it here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post208409
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd May 2011 at 23:08. Reason: fixed link
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Inanna (4th May 2011), ktlight (4th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Default David Icke & Alex Jones - Have You Had Enough Yet?

Last edited by ktlight; 4th May 2011 at 13:52.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Cjay (4th May 2011), DoubleHelix (4th May 2011), GlassSteagallfan (4th May 2011), selinam (4th May 2011), White Phoenix (4th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #349
    Thanks

Default David Icke- Who Built the Moon..interesting interview

David explains what he calls the 'Moon Matrix'

David Icke- Who Built the Moon..interesting interview pt.2
    Last edited by ktlight; 12th May 2011 at 11:44.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

777 (12th May 2011), Thefrenzy1978 (12th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

Default David Icke inspires Anthony Peake on BBC Live Radio talking HAARP

Anthony Peake talks on BBC Radio about the effects of HAARP. Segment from the documentary 'The Peake Experience' available from www.logicreality.co.uk release: Mid June 2011.

For your information:

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Flasky (18th May 2011), Teakai (18th May 2011), the_flyingboy (18th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Default David Icke in Rome - the London-Rome Beltane Ritual 2011 (Trailer)

For your information:

Trailer for the 90 minute 'ad-lib' documentary to be posted on Davidicke.com

Full video shown in second post.

Last edited by ktlight; 21st May 2011 at 15:08.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Billy (18th May 2011), Lita (18th May 2011), mab777 (18th May 2011), Marikins (18th May 2011), vargene (18th May 2011), White Phoenix (18th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Default David Icke in 2010 on Tullio Simoncini and Our Society ☺„¸¨° cure the run away fungus

(November 2010) In the seventh interview with David Icke, Regina Meredith talks with him about his latest book, Human Race Get Off Your Knees as well as the background information about the Moon.
    For the full interview go to www.consciousmedianetwork.com

22. Link to Post #353
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: David Icke in 2010 on Tullio Simoncini and Our Society ☺„¸¨° cure the run away fu

I have read Dr Simoncini's book, and it sounds great.
    I actually wrote to him, to ask if I could quote his work.

But a doubt is in my mind. I wrote to Barry Groves PHD.
    (he wrote TRICK AND TREAT)
    about cancer being a fungus, he did not agree.
    His site is called SECOND OPINION.

I'm open to further investigation. it's not easy to suggest
    to someone who has cancer that this will work.

Personally I'd try it.

Better still read Barry Grove's book, it's our diet is to blame.
    It's all wrong. It's because we are eating 'healthy food', that we are
    becoming sicker.

I'm a life long veggy, but now eat fat, and very little carbohydrates.
    What your great grand mother ate was right!!!

I life of healthy food, was killing me and you. The food industry
    make you ill. that the pharmaceuticals move in for the kill!!!

Cereals, bran are just fillers.

Really check this out properly.

pie'n'eal
    Last edited by Tony; 19th May 2011 at 10:20. Reason: word missed out

23. Link to Post #354
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke in 2010 on Tullio Simoncini and Our Society ☺„¸¨° cure the run away fu

This subject is so complex!
    Polyunsaturated fats are dangerous = margarine. Butter = good!

I'm still reading the data on this subject, but it turns out we are being killed on at an industrial level.
    The causes of cancer are made to look complex, but it's all down to our modern processed diet.

Everything is engineered.

Do not be sentimental about this. What you think you know.....think again!

My waist looks better!!!

pie'n'eal

24. Link to Post #355
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

And fruit....?
    We are not supposed to eat fruit all the year round.
    Barry Groves says eat what is local.

Imported food, is some else's food.

Back to fat. You are told not to eat fat..why?
    Your body needs fatty acids, it is energy.

Sugars and carbohydrate just give you a rush.
    So you are always peckish. Peckish!!!
    You are malnourished!!!

pie'n'eal

25. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Default The Message (Bill Hicks And David Icke)

David Icke audio taken from his lecture 'From The Ancient World To 2012'

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Carmen (20th May 2011), Conaire (20th May 2011), Flasky (20th May 2011), Mystique (21st May 2011)

27. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke in Rome - the London-Rome Beltane Ritual 2011 (Trailer)

David highlights the importance of Rome and London to the global conspiracy and their Satanic ritual connection when he visited Rome on the recent Beltane weekend in which the Royal Wedding in London on April 29th was followed two days later by a major ritual in St Peter's Square related to Pope John Paul II on the key Beltane date of May 1st.

A coincidence? Not a chance.

A 90-minute documentary shot in Rome by Neil Hague and produced by Jay4louise.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4...ne-ritual-2011

28. Link to Post #358
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default David Icke Exposes the 'London-Rome Beltane Ritual' 2011...

David Icke: The London-Rome Beltane Ritual 2011

Saturday, 21 May 2011 11:43

David highlights the importance of Rome and London to the global conspiracy and their Satanic Ritual Connection when he visited Rome on the recent Beltane weekend in which the Royal Wedding in London on April 29th was followed two days later by a major ritual in St Peter's Square related to Pope John Paul II on the key Beltane date of May 1st.

A coincidence? Not a chance.

Trailer...

Watch the Full 90-minute Documentary shot in Rome by Neil Hague and produced by Jay4louise.

here...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4...ne-ritual-2011
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd May 2011 at 15:50.

29. Link to Post #359
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Re: David Icke in Australia 2011

Thank you, Lily. I just found this independently and I was about to start a new thread when I found you had already started this one.

Quote From the website for David Icke's tour of Australia and New Zealand:
    http://www.thelionsleepsnomoretour.com/

David will be focusing heavily on his new book including content specific to Australia and New Zealand!

30. Link to Post #360
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Default Re: David Icke in Australia 2011

Hello Everyone,

Was actually just thinking about this today, of how to get up to the Gold Coast. I'm northern NSW. Anyone around here that I could get a lift with? I'm not real good with long haul driving on highways etc.

Early days yet, but just a thought to throw out.

Cheers,
    Lily

PS: Got an email yesterday, not many tickets left, better get in now if you're interested.
    Last edited by Lily de Cuir; 28th May 2011 at 10:32. Reason: PS:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 71 LastLast