+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: changing eye color

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ketturah's Avatar
    Thanks

Default changing eye color

My 10 year old's eyes changed from blue to gray. Anyone else experiencing eye color change? My older child also changed from blue to green at 6, and now his are grey too.
    Last edited by ketturah; 23rd May 2011 at 19:40. Reason: mistake

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ketturah For This Post:

Cjay (1st December 2011), CorLian (24th May 2011), GCS1103 (24th May 2011), ktlight (23rd May 2011), MorgaineFallen (10th June 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Default Re: changing eye color

A good friend of mine, who I like to compare to a fairy, she's human like you and me though, changes her eyecolor depending on her mood or so between green, brown, grey and whatnot. Not superfast but clearly recognizable.

I guess you find endless stories about this on google.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cjay (1st December 2011), GCS1103 (24th May 2011), ketturah (23rd May 2011), ktlight (23rd May 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

both myself and other half have eyes that shift colours with mood... from green, brown, yellow, blue

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Cjay (1st December 2011), GCS1103 (24th May 2011), ketturah (23rd May 2011), ktlight (23rd May 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ketturah (here)
    My 10 year old's eyes changed from blue to gray. Anyone else experiencing eye color change? My older child also changed from blue to green at 6, and now his are grey too.

I also have blue / gray movement, and have heard this from many people all of my life (I'm about 46 now) so the reports have been through generations of friends et al.

For me, it seems to be linked to mood. Anger = gray for me. But it could mean something different for your children--they may reflect a bigger change.

The woman who raised me used to call me "Miss Blue" because my eyes contrasted so much. My husband today is more careful when he notices that my eyes are "turning steely gray" or some such thing. I thought it might have been avoidance. Perhaps I'm wrong and there is something to it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moonwish For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I have green eyes but they change from green to hazel and sometimes a mix of both depending on my emotional state,i have no clue what kinda chemical reaction in the human body causes this to happen,its interesting indeed but nothing to be alarmed of IMHO hehe .
    Last edited by Arpheus; 23rd May 2011 at 21:50.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Cjay (1st December 2011), GCS1103 (24th May 2011), ketturah (23rd May 2011), ktlight (23rd May 2011), Michelle Marie (10th June 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I had blue eyes till I was three, they changed to hazel. They still are a little hazel but they have turned more like an amber colour now. That change seemed to happen after children. My daughter had blue eyes till age three and are now hazel. I assume she will go through the same changes I have.

I heard that changing eye colour has to do with liver function and toxins in the body. I forget where I read that. I wouldn't worry about it though. For me, my liver seems to be just fine and I'm very healthy ( never get sick) sort of person. If I find anything on it, I will post.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bridey For This Post:

Cjay (1st December 2011), GCS1103 (24th May 2011), ketturah (23rd May 2011), ktlight (23rd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

My eyes change from hazel to dark brown, dependant on my mood, I have heard it is the amount of blood that flows through the eyes and is nothing sinister.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

GCS1103 (24th May 2011), ketturah (23rd May 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Interesting,
    This article explains it pretty well.
    The eyes are not actually changing colour its the way pigments absorb and reflect light in certain ways.
    The only time eyes actually change colour is in infants when Sunlight activates pigmentation in the eyes.
    Check it out, see what you think.

http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4967659...ange-mood.html
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

GCS1103 (24th May 2011), ketturah (23rd May 2011), mojo (24th May 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (13th June 2011), Ria (30th November 2011), witchy1 (10th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Traditionally, iris color was felt to be stable throughout adulthood. However, iris color may change in response to disease. For example, there is a gradual unilateral (one-sided) loss of pigmentation in Horner's syndrome and in Fuchs' heterochromic iridocyclitis. There is also evidence for pigment loss in the iris as a result of aging, and changes in iris color may also occur spontaneously in normal people after adolescence. In addition, some commonly used drugs such as latanoprost (which lowers intraocular pressure) have caused hyperpigmentation in some irises.

I found this from an article on the web....

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bridey For This Post:

GCS1103 (24th May 2011), ketturah (23rd May 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have found that my girl friends eyes change color with her mood, I have been told mine go black or very dark when I am angry. A few friends and I were having a discussion once, and one was upsetting me deeply (he was trying to force me to belive in what he was saying). Friend #1 quietly got up and left the table, politly exsusing himself and going to talk to other people. Friend #2 got the full force of my anger and frustration at his force feeding of me his opinion. Friend #2 asked Friend #1 why he left, his response surprised me... "Her eyes turned black, it was a good time to leave." I asked him later about it and he said it was creepy and unerving.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CorLian For This Post:

ketturah (24th May 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Moonwish (here)
    Quote Posted by ketturah (here)

I also have blue / gray movement, and have heard this from many people all of my life (I'm about 46 now) so the reports have been through generations of friends et al.

For me, it seems to be linked to mood. Anger = gray for me. But it could mean something different for your children--they may reflect a bigger change.

The woman who raised me used to call me "Miss Blue" because my eyes contrasted so much. My husband today is more careful when he notices that my eyes are "turning steely gray" or some such thing. I thought it might have been avoidance. Perhaps I'm wrong and there is something to it.

I have a change from green to gray also that comes with anger, as well as a lady friend of mine. Hers go from blue to gray though.

My eyes also change from green, blue, hazel, and gray. The only mood I have linked a color to is grey to anger though
    In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

ketturah (24th May 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

My eyes are hazel, but change noticably to green if I am talking about something I am excited about. That's how my friends can tell when I am really interested in what they are saying. (It is not a good thing if you are playing Blackjack at a table and have a good hand)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

ketturah (24th May 2011), Normalguy31 (24th May 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Is there anybody whose kid's eyes have changed color permanmently past the age of 3? After I posted this, I called my friend and told her my daughter's eyes had changed from blue to gray, her 14 year old daughter was listening and asked why we were talking about eye color, and then she said her eyes "look grey", her mother had always considered her blue eyes.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ketturah For This Post:

Ria (30th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

That happens, Mine were light blue as a small small child, but now they are more greyish blue, and tend to change colors depending on the day or mood, to a regular blue, back to the grey blue, and even a greenish blue. Dunno what causes it or if it's just a lighting effect. Not saying your kids are dogs LOL but this happens to dogs too where they may have blue eyes as a pup and they change to brown.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

Ria (30th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Re: Gray eyes. What I was really trying to communicate was these kids eyes have permentally changed to gray not related to mood. And since then I have been looking at alot of peoples eye color and I am finding alot of gray eyes, which is supposedly rare. I researched and found that it might be related to being indigo, and eye color ofcourse is from Dna, I am have a feeling that some sort of Dna change is happening with children. I don't know what is causing it, vaccines? the sun? I have not idea.
    So what I am asking anybody have a permenant eye color change past the age of 10, but especially young people?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ketturah For This Post:

Ria (30th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Meadowlark's Avatar
    Thanks

Changing eye color was a theme in the recent X-Men movie, and potentially a sign of special powers.

I used to not pay that much attention to what was in movies, but I now know that the PTB who are aware of a lot of secrets put a lot of message in them. So when I see this in X-Men it makes me take notice.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meadowlark For This Post:

ketturah (10th June 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meadowlark (here)
    Changing eye color was a theme in the recent X-Men movie, and potentially a sign of special powers.

I used to not pay that much attention to what was in movies, but I now know that the PTB who are aware of a lot of secrets put a lot of message in them. So when I see this in X-Men it makes me take notice.
    Thank you for responding, I do not keep up on any action movies. I know what you mean about PTB disclosing information through tv and movies....I am afraid to give too much more info about my kids. I really wonder if some sort of DNA change is happening to the young generation because eye color is caused by genetics, and I am seeing lots of gray eyed young adults and kids...just my observation...even some of the nickelodeon/disney stars have gray eyes now but used to have green or blue when they were young, and they are obviously what would be considered "indigo".

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ketturah For This Post:

Meadowlark (11th June 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Sweden Avalon Member MorgaineFallen's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,
    My eyes were brown until about 16-17 yrs,and they turned blue/green . Dont know if they re finished changing.
    My fathers eyes went from deep brown to the yellow that they are now.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorgaineFallen For This Post:

ketturah (10th June 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DeMeeee's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: changing eye color

Eye Color Changes…

It seems to be linked to toxins in our bodies and environment. People who are in the “Living / Raw food Movement” have had their eyes dramatically change to a brilliant blue again; even dark brown went to lighter hazel to green after they’ve been eating cleaner for a year or more depending. This makes sense why young children have beautiful clear eyes and a more brilliant color to them.

I've experimented with Live Foods and Detox, and my eyes have started shifting…
    I have grey, once blue, so I feel this is very much a part of it.
    I plan to be “blue” again.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeMeeee For This Post:

ketturah (11th June 2011), Ria (30th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeMeeee (here)
    Eye Color Changes…

It seems to be linked to toxins in our bodies and environment. People who are in the “Living / Raw food Movement” have had their eyes dramatically change to a brilliant blue again; even dark brown went to lighter hazel to green after they’ve been eating cleaner for a year or more depending. This makes sense why young children have beautiful clear eyes and a more brilliant color to them.

I've experimented with Live Foods and Detox, and my eyes have started shifting…
    I have grey, once blue, so I feel this is very much a part of it.
    I plan to be “blue” again.
    I looked up "living/raw food movement"....we have been organic for about three years, my daughter and I have also been gluten free...She has many food allergies including severe peanut which I believe was caused from vaccinations. I might try the detox on myself 1st. I don't think they are taking in more toxins now than before 3 years ago. Thanks for the info.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ketturah For This Post:

Ria (30th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast