+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: changing eye color

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

Default Re: changing eye color

I have the second definition of hazel. the green blue hazel (not the light brown) with the yellowish ring around the pupils. My eyes shift all the time either mood or weather. often weather changes my mood though haha. when i'm happy they go really green when im upset or angry they get muddy gray/green. they really only turn more blue when its raining. if im focusing my energy the yellow ring expands. My girls have bright blue penetrating eyes, only gotten lighter since birth (almost two now). one has a vague star shape around her pupil, kinda cool.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

ketturah (11th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Meadowlark's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ketturah (here)
    Quote Posted by Meadowlark (here)
    Changing eye color was a theme in the recent X-Men movie, and potentially a sign of special powers.

I used to not pay that much attention to what was in movies, but I now know that the PTB who are aware of a lot of secrets put a lot of message in them. So when I see this in X-Men it makes me take notice.
    Thank you for responding, I do not keep up on any action movies. I know what you mean about PTB disclosing information through tv and movies....I am afraid to give too much more info about my kids. I really wonder if some sort of DNA change is happening to the young generation because eye color is caused by genetics, and I am seeing lots of gray eyed young adults and kids...just my observation...even some of the nickelodeon/disney stars have gray eyes now but used to have green or blue when they were young, and they are obviously what would be considered "indigo".
    That's a really interesting observation about the Disney stars and the younger generation changing to grey eyes. I'll have to pay closer attention.

A big theme of the movie X-Men was that they eye color changes were from mutation, and supposedly the super powers they possessed were from mutation too.

The reason I bring up the movie is it seemed to have such a strong message of preparing people for a new breed of humans, and that seems very similar to what we're hearing in the UFO community about hybrids and even some of the MKUltra whistleblowers on Project Camelot like Duncan O'Finioan and Aaron McCollum.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ketturah's Avatar
    Thanks

Changing eye color was a theme in the recent X-Men movie, and potentially a sign of special powers.

I used to not pay that much attention to what was in movies, but I now know that the PTB who are aware of a lot of secrets put a lot of message in them. So when I see this in X-Men it makes me take notice.
    Thank you for responding, I do not keep up on any action movies. I know what you mean about PTB disclosing information through tv and movies....I am afraid to give too much more info about my kids. I really wonder if some sort of DNA change is happening to the young generation because eye color is caused by genetics, and I am seeing lots of gray eyed young adults and kids...just my observation...even some of the nickelodeon/disney stars have gray eyes now but used to have green or blue when they were young, and they are obviously what would be considered "indigo".
    That's a really interesting observation about the Disney stars and the younger generation changing to grey eyes. I'll have to pay closer attention.

A big theme of the movie X-Men was that they eye color changes were from mutation, and supposedly the super powers they possessed were from mutation too.

The reason I bring up the movie is it seemed to have such a strong message of preparing people for a new breed of humans, and that seems very similar to what we're hearing in the UFO community about hybrids and even some of the MKUltra whistleblowers on Project Camelot like Duncan O'Finioan and Aaron McCollum.
    Miley is who I was mainly thinking of. But also Katy Perry and possibly Taylor Swift, although my daughter says her eyes are blue(they might be contacts) I look at the childhood pictures.
    Also as I researched gray eyes, I came across a children's book called The Girl With the Silver Eyes....that is about a girl with special powers, I am going get it and read it with my daughter. It has good reviews.

5. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeMeeee (here)
    Eye Color Changes…

It seems to be linked to toxins in our bodies and environment. People who are in the “Living / Raw food Movement” have had their eyes dramatically change to a brilliant blue again; even dark brown went to lighter hazel to green after they’ve been eating cleaner for a year or more depending. This makes sense why young children have beautiful clear eyes and a more brilliant color to them.

I've experimented with Live Foods and Detox, and my eyes have started shifting…
    I have grey, once blue, so I feel this is very much a part of it.
    I plan to be “blue” again.
    This is true .... I've studied iridology. Your eyes do reflect your health.

Technically there are only blue and brown eyes .... variations of these colours are caused by 'clouding' - either white or yellow - which is a result of toxicity in the body such as increased acidity (caused by stress, anger, bad diet etc). To see this clearly you need a proper light.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings For This Post:

Black Panther (11th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wings (here)
    Quote Posted by DeMeeee (here)
    Eye Color Changes…

It seems to be linked to toxins in our bodies and environment. People who are in the “Living / Raw food Movement” have had their eyes dramatically change to a brilliant blue again; even dark brown went to lighter hazel to green after they’ve been eating cleaner for a year or more depending. This makes sense why young children have beautiful clear eyes and a more brilliant color to them.

I've experimented with Live Foods and Detox, and my eyes have started shifting…
    I have grey, once blue, so I feel this is very much a part of it.
    I plan to be “blue” again.
    This is true .... I've studied iridology. Your eyes do reflect your health.

Technically there are only blue and brown eyes .... variations of these colours are caused by 'clouding' - either white or yellow - which is a result of toxicity in the body such as increased acidity (caused by stress, anger, bad diet etc). To see this clearly you need a proper light.
    Re: iridology, I would like to know what the pattern in the iris means?

8. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There are many patterns in the iris. Can you be more specific?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings For This Post:

ketturah (11th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Everyone in my family can change eye color, it just happens. mainly when we first wake up or whenever there is a frequency change/presents around us.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Everyone in my family can change eye color, it just happens. mainly when we first wake up or whenever there is a frequency change/presents around us.
    Are you an "indigo"?

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wings (here)
    There are many patterns in the iris. Can you be more specific?
    Thanks Wings, you lead me in the right direction, I did further research on this topic and it was right on!

13. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

No problem!

14. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Are you an "indigo"?
    No, more like a wayshower or lightworker, many folks have called me that.
    My son is an indigo.
    My daughter is a tween I guess.
    My folks can do it to, course my folks are much higher on the ladder...so.
    Must be in the spiritual blood as it where.
    My nieces, nephews, cousins as well.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

ketturah (12th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #32
    A long time ago... in a galaxy far far away...
    Thanks

My eyes seem to change with weather, from blue to gree. Although we have never worked out if it is just the lighting or not x
    You were born original, don't die a copy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sniffity For This Post:

ketturah (14th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I took my son to the eye doctor a few days ago, at the end of the exam I asked him what color eyes he thought my son's eyes were. He used his equipment to look. He said green, blue, hazel, and grey.

19. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have a similar change to Sniffity. I'm in my mid 30s and this has happened ever since I was a small child. My eyes are blue in the summer and will then go green in the winter. I just thought it was down to seasonal variations in the weather and climate. Although I am usually much happier emotionally during the summer.

20. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

My girlfriend's eyes change color depending on her mood - no trick of the light either.
    Deep blue: normal
    Gray: upset, pissed off, in pain
    yellowish-green (my favorite): frisky, playful, sneaky

She can't getaway with nothing, poor girl.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

A few people have mentioned their eye colours change depending on mood. I think it is far more likely that the mood changes are a result of the same biochemical changes that cause the eye colours to change.

22. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    A few people have mentioned their eye colours change depending on mood. I think it is far more likely that the mood changes are a result of the same biochemical changes that cause the eye colours to change.
    That implies (as mainstream science would have us believe) that emotions, etc., are the product of biochemistry. Is it not more logical to assume, if we accept the supremacy of the spirit over the body, that these biochemical changes are a result of a change of feeling and not the cause?

23. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    That implies (as mainstream science would have us believe) that emotions, etc., are the product of biochemistry. Is it not more logical to assume, if we accept the supremacy of the spirit over the body, that these biochemical changes are a result of a change of feeling and not the cause?
    Agreed. I have no doubt that emotions and biochemistry affect each other and we can change both (and hence eye colour) with the power of thought.

Apologies, sometimes I am a bit hasty with replies due to trying to do too many things at once.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (1st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2