+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some videos related to spiritual matters

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member HelenOsborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Some videos related to spiritual matters

I am new and didn't particularly want to start a new thread, but I have some videos of a spiritual nature that I want to share and couldn't find the right spot to post them. If there is another place they would be better suited to, please move this post on to there

These two by Pat Robels are very New Age and I usually don't relate well to the "airy fairy" side of the New Age movement, but I particularly like these as they have a very positive message and a nice meditation (I originally wrote medication instead of meditation, because I am a nurse and my fingers type that word automatically )

Pat Robels: Now is the time

These two are a completely different format. I really love them. Their vehicle of communication is rap, not my favourite art form, but they are powerful and both these hit me like a sledgehammer in a good way.

Kirk Nugent: Answer The Call ( I Need You To Remember Part 3)

Kirk Nugent: Signs Of The Times ( I Need You To Remember Part 4)

This last one is a beautiful interpretation of the 'Om Mani Padme Hum' mantra many of the accompanying art works are sand paintings.

Magical Healing Mantra: Om Mani Padme Hum

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HelenOsborn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), kimmie (24th May 2011), KNuge1111 (3rd August 2018), ktlight (24th May 2011), PathWalker (3rd August 2018), ramus (4th August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018), White Phoenix (24th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member kimmie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Some videos related to spiritual matters

Oh I really enjoyed the Magical Healing Mantra: Om Mani Padme Hum video. The melody is so beautiful. It feeds my soul and touches a deep part of me. I feel emotional just listening to this mantra. Thank you for bring this into our lives. It's truly a blessing. Namaste Helen!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kimmie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), PathWalker (3rd August 2018), ramus (4th August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Some videos related to spiritual matters

Thank you so much for sharing, I had no idea if they would reach anyone when I wrote those poems. I am humbled and honored. This is Kirk Nugent the author of those poems.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KNuge1111 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2018), greybeard (3rd August 2018), PathWalker (3rd August 2018), ramus (4th August 2018), Unicorn (3rd August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread