+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

1. Link to Post #81
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Re: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

I watch this today again for the second time at work (yes, the joys off management, you can do these things) and I have to say, this gets better and better each time I watch. Bill, thank you for bringing these two truly amazing, and educated in what matters men together.

I set in amazement watching this. I even managed to convert one of my work friends into an Icke/Maxwell fan.

Thanks again Bill.

Be Safe

Irish
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can't wait to see the full length version of Jordan Maxwell talking at the Vatican. He certainly has the right background and years of learning experience to have made a great dialogue at such a unique location. I may be greedy and I understand these things take time to edit but it would be great to also see the definitive Credo Mutwa documentary you're preparing. Can't wait for the radio show on the 19th with Mr Wilcock also!!! So much good stuff soon to come our way!!!

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I think the problem is that the video on the Vatican could created too many problems for Bill and Jordan.. I'm sorry but I see no other reason why the video is not yet published.

4. Link to Post #84
    Portugal Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bill, do you have any idea when this project will see the light of day?

5. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I cannot take anything this man Jordan Maxwell says as truth. Especially not after watching the movie "Debunking Jordan Maxwell." It is clearly obvious that this man's work is polluted. Even if I agree with certain aspects of his work, it must all be suspect since he has been shown to be a cunning and manipulative liar. Watch the video, he's not only an idiot, but he seems to think that we are beyond idiocy when he presents such obvious tripe.

Last edited by Binaryspellbook; 26th December 2010 at 13:55. Reason: fixed link

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Binaryspellbook (here)
    he has been shown to be a cunning and manipulative liar.
    I don't think that's been 'shown'!

But his etymology (origin of words and terms) is certainly suspect, and in some cases is total nonsense: there's no other way to put it.

I've told him that personally earlier this year, and have recommended to him that he shouldn't stress his (sometimes unresearched) notions of etymology in his presentations, as they're so easy to check: a few minutes Googling will often reveal a word's true origins, which are sometimes not at all what Jordan believes.

But in my opinion, this in no way represents the core of Jordan's work over 40 years, which is important and valuable inasmuch as he's pointed out a great deal of material which, without his work, we'd be far more unaware of - and which we'd be smart to take a very close look at. This is the value of his contribution.

At 41:00 (approx) Chris White, the narrator/critic, lays out his own stall, which is that all ETs are in league with the NWO. I certainly don't believe this is the case at all.

I heard many of Jordan's extraordinary experiences with my own ears (and recorded one 'sealed interview' with him only to be released upon his death). There's no doubt that he did have these experiences - and very many of them, as well.

To conclude, note that Chris White is also a fundamentalist Christian who is offended by Jordan's claims, which is part of his motivation: he has also made videos attacking David Icke.

Quote Posted by Sensual One (here)
    Bill, do you have any idea when this project will see the light of day?
    Sometime next year - I hope!

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anikohu (26th December 2010), Dale (26th December 2010), Erin (28th December 2010), fifi (27th December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (26th December 2010), observer (26th December 2010), Shades of Dream (1st February 2011)

8. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

BinarySB;
    whatever you decide about Jordan Maxwell, please do it based upon something other than , Chris White. The man is not a credible source.
    Here is a link to the a thread about the hit job he did on Icke. To quote myself, there:
    Quote ...it seems like a rather desperate attempt at associating Icke with everything from NWO, possession, fairies, demons, and psychosis, to bad drugs. THEN he tries to make a case that none of this exists. From what little I've read of him, even David Icke himself isn't this convoluted. And frankly, I speak to Jesus nearly every day, and he has yet to mention Chris White.

You would think a person with this much energy might spend a little time on what he does believe. Maybe next time.

9. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I've told him that personally earlier this year, and have recommended to him that he shouldn't stress his (sometimes unresearched) notions of etymology in his presentations, as they're so easy to check: a few minutes Googling will often reveal a word's true origins, which are sometimes not at all what Jordan believes.

i think you're kinder then necessary - not only that his etymology is laughable, it in effect is dangerously misleading as he does not shun from making conclusions based on that ignorance...and before you know where he started from , he's long gone into proposing some "devious" doing to do with this and that...he most often remains mysterious, crafty enough to never make anything sound concrete..instead, he famously likes to say "do your own research" ...in other words: "do your own research and let me know, cos i don't get it just yet, but trust me, i will get it one day, because i've been chosen to spread the word far and wide.." this is what i hear when i listen to him talk...

i tried listening to the interview again, but no - how could i give attention to someone who claims to be protected by the council of 33 top masons....he then, in a run up to minute 23 carries on to describe how he himself had in fact been "placed" at the table by someone else, someone his contact was in touch some 20 years previously...strange scanario - if true, he is a victim of some extreme mind control mechanism whereby he is nothing but a sorry puppet in someone elses's hands..just WHAT on earth is going on there?

i think he is a: i am afraid... l

Last edited by lightblue; 26th December 2010 at 16:25.

10. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    BinarySB;
    whatever you decide about Jordan Maxwell, please do it based upon something other than , Chris White. The man is not a credible source.
    Here is a link to the a thread about the hit job he did on Icke. To quote myself, there:
    Hi Fred.

I decided quite some time ago that Jordan Maxwell was at best misleading, and at worst a complete fraud. Not based on work by Chris White. Rather based on what I can only describe as a gut instinct. The man simply makes my skin crawl. The video I came across by Chris White was when I became so irritated at Maxwell's farcical attempts at being a wordsmith I Googled "debunk and Maxwell."

As for White being a fundamentalist Christian. He may be. I don't know. However you don't have to be a fundamentalist Christian to realise that some buffoon trying to convince you that Jesus was anointed with semen is preposterous. I stand by my assertion that Maxwell's work must all be suspect. Since he has been shown to have been economical with the truth in some cases, and telling downright bare faced lies in others. I refuse to lend credence to a liar.

As for David Icke being hatcheted. I doubt if anyone could do a more thorough job than the UK gutter press embarked on. I am old enough to remember David as a sports commentator, and the absolute pillorying he got from that bunch of raggedy arsed tinker cow thieves. David, by his own admission was "all over the place" at that time, and perhaps some of the criticism was warranted. But Maxwell is a different kettle of fish altogether.
    Last edited by Binaryspellbook; 26th December 2010 at 16:55.

11. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Raggedy arsed tinker cow thieves? You insult well enough lol.

But seriously, a few etymological slip-ups surely cannot invalidate a person's entire argument.

12. Link to Post #91
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

i have to agree with all of you and i am relieved to hear Bill's oppinion as well.i got to this conclusion a while ago that his etymology (thanks for the word) is absolutly not based,and understanding hebrew as mother tongue and familiar with biblical words some things just didn't sound quite right to me...
    i did watch 'Debunking Jordan Maxwell' and needless to say there were some valid points there no matter who and what is Chriss white.

however,i wouldn't call any one an idiot.thats quite a bothersome word..

i was glad to watch the three tenors David icke,him and Bill ryan in their interesting conversation as it gave me a possibility to peek and get more intimacy look into Jordan-the person.
    i did not see a liar there...maybe someone who believes that what he 'sells' is true.i also feel that his life story that he tells is true...i had some experiences on my own to know that some of those things are not legend..
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 13th January 2011 at 01:49.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

anikohu (26th December 2010), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

14. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Raggedy arsed tinker cow thieves? You insult well enough lol.

But seriously, a few etymological slip-ups surely cannot invalidate a person's entire argument.
    It's far more than a few slip ups Seikou. He's lying, and blatantly so. As for the insult aimed at the UK gutter press. In truth, it's a quote from Rob Roy. However I thought it was appropriate, if a little kind compared to what I really think about them. Not sure if Bill would allow me to post my true feelings.

15. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Binaryspellbook (here)
    As for the insult aimed at the UK gutter press. In truth, it's a quote from Rob Roy. However I thought it was appropriate, if a little kind compared to what I really think about them. Not sure if Bill would allow me to post my true feelings.
    Quote Raggedy arsed tinker cow thieves
    I'd probably agree with you!

16. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

He might be lying, I'm not sure. I don't know how we could know of his intentions even if he was found to be factually wrong. Even if his own arguments are inconsistent and, perhaps, self-contradictory, there is a difference between choosing to consider him confused or purposefully deceptive. Either, though, is enough to discredit him, the one is just kinder than the other.

17. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

much of what Maxwell says is PROVEN fact and some of it is BS...but pick any "insider" proj camelot/avalon have interviewed and you probably won't find as many facts that you can PROVE as you can with Maxwell...most insider testimony you need to just take at face value and use your own BS detector...Maxwell has connected the dots independently of David Icke and followed the trail of FACTS to pretty much the same conclusions as Icke..Maxwell has just let it sink in to his psyche a little too deeply without balancing those facts with facts about humanities power to overcome those forces.Icke is a lot more hopeful about the future but he has also fallen in to superficial new-agey "solutions"....their role is to bring awareness about how we got in to this situation and they must be commended for that..well,here's an interesting clip form Icke about the shapeshifting thingy..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IdRoQ...ayer_embedded#!

18. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

LIMOR:
    Quote however,i wouldn't call any one an idio.thats quite a bothersome word..
    words for words, idiots for idiots...idiots are only "bothersome" if they are excercising influence over non-idiots ..that's if by idiots you meant ignorants..

seriously , noone called anyone an idiot in this discussion... l

19. Link to Post #97
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote originally posted by lightblue:
    "seriously , noone called anyone an idiot in this discussion... "
    i believe someone did
    Quote "Watch the video, he's not only an idiot, but he seems to think that we are beyond idiocy..."
    Binyarspellbook said
    Quote :"He's lying, and blatantly so..."
    Bill's response (on a separate part of the sentence though) :
    Quote "I'd probably agree with you! "
    Mmm...food for thought

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

anikohu (26th December 2010), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (27th December 2010)

21. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote "Watch the video, he's not only an idiot, but he seems to think that we are beyond idiocy..."
    in this instance, someone obviously did...my oversight...except for that line, "idiot" theme has not been run here ...i think it would be far fairer to have addressed the author of that particular line - if you find the characterisation "bothersome" ..

liar is not the same as idiot...so why use that example to support your notion? l

22. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Really, we should all strive to be idiots. It means "one's own man", used condescendingly to those without intelligence. Realistically, though, I cannot but agree with what Limor said; there's no use in calling somebody an idiot at all for one thing, a true idiot either wouldn't care or wouldn't believe it to be true. Slinging mud only messes the issue.

23. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    .Icke is a lot more hopeful about the future but he has also fallen in to superficial new-agey "solutions"[/url]!
    He does a remarkable job of breaking down the mechanics of perception and the mind. Reminds me more of Yogis like Sri Nisargadatta. When we say "new age" are we talking about watered down Eastern philosophy or Occult ritual magic? commercialized manifestation techniques? Excessive hugging? The "truth vibration" idea may sound dubious but I like to think of it as a way of nudging people on to a more positive and enjoyable timeline to borrow from a concept that has received a lot of play on these forums.

Maxwell seems to be in a horrible tail spin. He's depressed, terrified. Love the material. Eagerly awaiting this video.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast