Default Re: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

Looking forward to see the final video, great work

2. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Bible clearly states that God is a spirit and does not live in any building that men made.

Bible says that our body is a temple where God dwells with his holy spirit.

sure God dwells within everything
    not only within humans

I like this passage from Jeremiah 23

"Am I only a God nearby,"
    declares the LORD,
    "and not a God far away?"

"Can anyone hide in secret places
    so that I cannot see him?"
    declares the LORD.
    "Do not I fill heaven and earth?"
    declares the LORD.

"I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, 'I had a dream! I had a dream!'
    How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds?
    They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their fathers forgot my name through Baal worship."

as we can see God is much more than a dweller in our bodies

He is not confined within anything

Heaven is His throne and Earth is His footstool

so to say that the man made buildings sanctified to God is a place where God is not
    is to say that God is everywhere except in the buildings dedicated to Him

this is simply not so

the presence of Christ is in ample amount in the churches especially during the Holy Mass

this is so

whether one believes it or not

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

OMg Bill, I cant wait to see this whole Video. I love Jordan Maxwell and Im pleased that you were able to spend time with him, Great Work, Love the Trailer and the Music was great too.
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    Quote:

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain ..." ["The Lost Keys of Freemasonry", by Manly P. Hall, 33° Freemason, p. 48; Emphasis added]

I simply cannot see how anyone can assume this man was not completely amoral: "Great Men are Great Monsters" ~ you are kidding yourself if you think this man did not use, and use ruthlessly, the power he so assiduously studied...and I think that happens nearly mechanistically with anyone who studies or associates with it...

:
    I think you should read the book "Lost Keys of Freemasonry" by yourself. Here is a longer quote:
    "Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.....The hand that slays must lift the fallen, while the lips given to cursing must be taught to pray. The heart that hates must learn the mystery of compassion, as the result of a deeper and more perfect understanding of man’s relation to his brother.

I can understand why you think that Lucifer means something evil. Manly Palmer Hall uses the word Lucifer not as a synomym for Satan. Lucifer is the Lightbringer (Lucifer=latin Lux=light ferre=bringer) So when Manly P. Hall talks about Lucifers energy he means the awakening of the "snake". The awakened Kundalini. The catholic church told mankind that the snake is (d)evil. The awakened Kundalini brings you light=knowledge. And it is this knowledge and this luciferian engery which you have to use selfless.

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    so what are you saying shiva

same as Ashayana

any thoughts of your own

or content to believe whatever she channels

what if she is all in it for the money
    Bravo!!! RedeZra

My feelings precisely.

6. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Bible clearly states that God is a spirit and does not live in any building that men made. Church are we. The church turned into very thing Jesus spoke against when talking about scribes and pharisees .

Bible says that our body is a temple where God dwells with his holy spirit.
    the Bible is a big Book

it's hard to remember everything in it

especially when trying to consolidate a seeming paradox about a subject

remember the Exodus at Mount Sinai

where God gave Moses specific instructions concerning the building of a Tabernacle in which He would dwell

the Tabernacle and the Cloud by Day and the Pillar of Fire by Night

"I will put my dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you.
    I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.
    I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians; I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk with heads held high." - Leviticus 26:11-13

then after 400 years from the time of Moses and Exodus - King David says to Nathan the prophet

"Here I am, living in a palace of cedar, while the ark of God remains in a tent." - 2 Samuel 7

King David wants to build a magnificent temple to God

but God tells His prophet Nathan

"Go and tell my servant David, `Thus says the LORD: Would you build me a house to dwell in?
    I have not dwelt in a house since the day I brought up the people of Israel from Egypt to this day, but I have been moving about in a tent for my dwelling.
    In all places where I have moved with all the people of Israel, did I speak a word with any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd my people Israel, saying,
    "Why have you not built me a house of cedar?"'

" 'The LORD declares to you that the LORD himself will establish a house for you:
    When your days are over and you rest with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom.
    He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.
    I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with the rod of men, with floggings inflicted by men.
    But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
    Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me; your throne will be established forever.' " - 2 Samuel 7

God foretells about a future King from David's line and the establishment of the Church of Christ

did God actually dwell in the Temple of Solomon

Yes He Did

a potent portion of the Spirit of God actually dwelt in the Temple of Solomon

"When Solomon finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices, and the glory of the LORD filled the temple.
    The priests could not enter the temple of the LORD because the glory of the LORD filled it.
    When all the Israelites saw the fire coming down and the glory of the LORD above the temple, they knelt on the pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and gave thanks to the LORD, saying, "He is good; his love endures forever." - 2 Chronicles 7

what did young Jesus age 12 say when His parents found Him in the Second Temple

"Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?" - Luke 2:49

why would Jesus be so infuriated about the money-changers in the Temple if He didn't think it sacred

because of the passion and gospel of Christ

every man woman and child

can relate to God in his and her own special way

meaning it's not necessary for all to attend churches

but many do in fact want and need that

and everyone is not as spiritually mature as maybe one likes to think

God is within but He is also everywhere

also in the churches especially during the Mass
    Last edited by RedeZra; 19th May 2010 at 02:25.

7. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Shiva mentioned this video in an earlier post in this thread but the link points to DI's current news. So for those who have not yet seen it here is Stephen Fry eloquently telling his truth about the Catholic church, don't miss it. Jordon would be impressed.

http://ovo127.com/2010/02/09/stephen...ence2-debates/

8. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

My understanding is that Lucifer was the brightest of all the angels and the closest to the creator God. But he was not God and so lacked God's total knowledge-understanding. Guess it's that little bit you missed in class that always bites you on the bum...

And I fail to see how the 'illumined' ones could be misunderstood benificents ...they've have had their hands on the steering wheel for the past several decades (arguably longer) and I just don't see any evidence of the oppressed getting 'lifted up' on their watch. Quite to the contrary, as witnessed by most all of the P. C. material, every group, society, and country where they've taken over or at least exerted their influence, that group has been pushed into abject poverty, disease, disarray and destroyed.

And kindly point me to stories where, when once the initiate's kundalini has been raised, the happy recipient runs out and starts rescuing humanity from their own folly?

9. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    My understanding is that Lucifer was the brightest of all the angels and the closest to the creator God. But he was not God and so lacked God's total knowledge-understanding. Guess it's that little bit you missed in class that always bites you on the bum...

And I fail to see how the 'illumined' ones could be misunderstood benificents ...they've have had their hands on the steering wheel for the past several decades (arguably longer) and I just don't see any evidence of the oppressed getting 'lifted up' on their watch. Quite to the contrary, as witnessed by most all of the P. C. material, every group, society, and country where they've taken over or at least exerted their influence, that group has been pushed into abject poverty, disease, disarray and destroyed.

And kindly point me to stories where, when once the initiate's kundalini has been raised, the happy recipient runs out and starts rescuing humanity from their own folly?
    you are right. lucifer was the brightest of all angels (stars) and the closest to the creator(sun). I`m sure you know that lucifer is also a synonym for the star venus, the morning star. you are right, he is not god, but the closest to him. he is a way to bring you closer to god. sometimes he will bring you to god. BUT people can also have awakened kundalini`s without understanding of their own nature. freemasonry is designed to make you a better person. a person that would never harm another being.
    the "illuminated" ones are not misunderstood benificents, if you are refering to the "illuminati". they use "black magic" to stay in controll.
    https://youtube.com/user/Freshtym.../0/KTFowSfFC6A
    but the group which we call "illuminati" are not the same as freemasons!

if you really believe that an awakened kundalini is something bad than you should study (kundalini-)yoga or taoyin. all enlightened masters had and have an awakened kundalini. you can have an awakened kundalini without being enlightened, but you can not achieve enlightenment without the awakening of the kundalini. if you want a story, just read the story of any enlightened teacher.

10. Link to Post #50
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

This should be interesting.

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curative (here)
    Shiva mentioned this video in an earlier post in this thread but the link points to DI's current news. So for those who have not yet seen it here is Stephen Fry eloquently telling his truth about the Catholic church, don't miss it. Jordon would be impressed.

http://ovo127.com/2010/02/09/stephen...ence2-debates/

The whole debate can be viewed here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post19532

With love,
    Firrin
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

12. Link to Post #52
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Firinn (here)
    The whole debate can be viewed here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post19532

With love,
    Firrin
    Thankyou so much for this, absolutely brilliant link!!

13. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Some great posts here

! ++Kudos for the link to the Stephen Fry vid "THE CATHOLIC CHURCH'S PREJUDICE IS HYPOCRITICAL AND ARROGANT"

14. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,485 times in 1,711 posts

For some reason I just do not get good vibes from this guy. I can't put my finger on it but that is how I feel every time I see or hear him. Right or wrong, that's how I feel.

15. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

@Eastsun - Maybe the nature of the subject matter? Have you seen any of FreemanTV ? Jordans information tied in a lot of what i came to realise/ know regarding the Occult, and of our sovereignty re: law of seas (look up Robert: Menard, John: Harris, Michael Tsarion etc) and other things...

16. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bealsfire. I have long said that I am a Christ-ian and not a follower of any religion. I know the Church has, almost form the beginning, laid down their version of Christianity. A far cry from what Jesus taught and showed by example. Maybe their intention was good and they had to deal with the ways of the wicked world. When things became savage they responded in like manner in a worldly way. If they had not who knows what would have happened. In the long run they imo strayed way off the path, as Christian denominations do. I'm "sure" that there is more going on regarding manipulation of the masses than we can see. And that includes manipulations all the way up to the pullers of the strings. I resent the secrecy and treating followers as if they were not capable of understanding, so should be kept in line. I left that long ago.
    I know that anyone can take quotes from the bible and weave their own thinking around them. It's just interpretation.
    At some point each person grows, or would benefit from, reaching a point of being their own person, listening to all, and deciding independently.
    Again, for what ever reason I get a bad feeling from JM. If someone else said the same things, I might have a different reaction. Maybe in time it will all not matter at all.

17. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote for some reason I just do not get good vibes from this guy. I can't put my finger on it but that is how I feel every time I see or hear him. Right or wrong, that's how I feel.
    same here

i can't work out what his objective is - except alleging the catholic church usurped and carries on witholding precious books from the public; engaging in the occult and comitting atrocities against non-compliant humanity throughout history...but that's not anything new as such...and what does he propose?

he strikes me as a very confused and frightened individual who often says "do your own homework"...i don't relate well to instructions like that...i'd like to know what is it he proposes before commiting to doing any homework as advised by himself or anyone...

his grasp of etymology is very loose...i think he would do better by doing some homework in that area himself..all this based on the existing interviews/lectures...it may well be that his work progressed since and that i am making an unfair comment...

we'll see from this new interview..best wishes l
    Last edited by lightblue; 23rd May 2010 at 22:25. Reason: spelling/formatting

18. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    For some reason I just do not get good vibes from this guy. I can't put my finger on it but that is how I feel every time I see or hear him. Right or wrong, that's how I feel.
    I get the same feeling, and I think it's due to the fact that we become reflections in part of what we are focusing on. The more we focus on what the dark side is doing, the more we get filled up with that energy and need to release it and fill ourselves with Light. I appreciate the scholarly devotion that JM has displayed throughout his life, and the great light he has shown on the actions of the dark side, but I think he needs to focus more on the light side. It can get sick-making, after awhile, and needs balancing, at the very least. The darker the subject matter, the more light you need to focus on and bring in to replace the negative impressions such study can make on your psyche!

19. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    same here

i can't work out what his objective is - except alleging the catholic church usurped and carries on witholding precious books from the public; engaging in the occult and comitting atrocities against non-compliant humanity throughout history...but that's not anything new as such...and what does he propose?

he strikes me as a very confused and frightened individual who often says "do your own homework"...i don't relate well to instructions like that...i'd like to know what is it he proposes before commiting to doing any homework as advised by himself or anyone...

his grasp of etymology is very loose...i think he would do better by doing some homework in that area himself..all this based on the existing interviews/lectures...it may well be that his work progressed since and that i am making an unfair comment...

we'll see from this new interview..best wishes l
    Yes, what does he propose. He's looking for people to volunteer to do his work for him. I'll listen to everyone through curiosity. Sometimes I just get a bad feeling about someone--we all do, and I could be wrong. Maybe time will tell, but having said that, things like that seem to go on for ever.

20. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I get the same feeling, and I think it's due to the fact that we become reflections in part of what we are focusing on. The more we focus on what the dark side is doing, the more we get filled up with that energy and need to release it and fill ourselves with Light. I appreciate the scholarly devotion that JM has displayed throughout his life, and the great light he has shown on the actions of the dark side, but I think he needs to focus more on the light side. It can get sick-making, after awhile, and needs balancing, at the very least. The darker the subject matter, the more light you need to focus on and bring in to replace the negative impressions such study can make on your psyche!
    onawan, I think you're right about those who zero in on the dark side of things. We do become what we think as my hero Edgar Cayce pointed out. Intending great things by a lot of people does make a difference. More and more people are beginning to see that. Individually, I have found at last, that positive thinking keeps us healthy in every way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast