+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

Quote Posted by cosmiclagoon (here)
    Thanks for this comment re: the etymology. I was always put off by Maxwell in the past because I couldn't get over all of those inaccuracies. I took Latin for several years in grade school (and have studied 3 other languages) and so I knew a lot of it was basically just...bs.

Still, I always hoped his personal stories were true. They were more fascinating to me than the other stuff, anyway.
    This is going to sound really speculative, really paranoid and probably a little insane, but... who taught you your latin and your foreign language? I am not suggesting that you have not mastered what you have been taught, but when we really think about education and the source of our educations, can we be 100% certain that the information we were taught is accurate? As an example and as I am sure many North American members can confirm, what we are taught in school about the pilgrimage to the New World and ensuing relations with indigenous peoples in school is not quite accurate. In fact, the majority of the history taught in schools in the US is utter propoganda. I have noticed that Mr. Maxwell intentionally throws in inaccuracies. The remainder of his work to me, is worthy of attention.

2. Link to Post #122
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd be most interested to know if this is true or not.

Here's a test, which I found on the net:
    1. Go to www.fidelity.com.
    2. Click on 'Research'.
    3. Click on 'Quote'.
    4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up'.
    5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
    6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
    7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).
    But it would seem to apply to American citizens only. How about the citizens of other countries?

I welcome any hard information on any aspect of this.
    Hi Bill I have NO way of knowing whether this is true but as I am sure you know this whole idea of us being human chattel/cattle collateralized sold as "derivatives" tracked via our birth certificate/social security # in the US is one of the fundamental tenants of the so-called "Sovereign Citizen" movement in the US. While nothing would surprise me in that regard just based on recent history in the mortgage sector alone, I am very skeptical about the whole concept of anyone "calling" or "rescinding" the contract and recovering the money that supposedly exists in those accounts for themselves. The reason I am skeptical about that part of the theme has to do with
    the whole concept of using the system of laws against TPTB. Since in reality the entire system is extra-judicial, that is, those operating the system clearly are not accountable to any Rule of Law that we can discern, then how logically, could any peasant use a non-existent fake legal system against the perps??!! I am sure it would NOT be permitted, color of law notwithstanding.

I certainly share your curiosity as to whether anyone, as has been alleged, ACTUALLY has managed to disentangle themselves from this spider's web.

This is an aspect of the Control Paradigm that is intriguing, and very challenging indeed!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Banshee (28th December 2010)

4. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Hi Bill I have NO way of knowing whether this is true but as I am sure you know this whole idea of us being human chattel/cattle collateralized sold as "derivatives" tracked via our birth certificate/social security # in the US is one of the fundamental tenants of the so-called "Sovereign Citizen" movement in the US. While nothing would surprise me in that regard just based on recent history in the mortgage sector alone, I am very skeptical about the whole concept of anyone "calling" or "rescinding" the contract and recovering the money that supposedly exists in those accounts for themselves. The reason I am skeptical about that part of the theme has to do with
    the whole concept of using the system of laws against TPTB. Since in reality the entire system is extra-judicial, that is, those operating the system clearly are not accountable to any Rule of Law that we can discern, then how logically, could any peasant use a non-existent fake legal system against the perps??!! I am sure it would NOT be permitted, color of law notwithstanding.

I certainly share your curiosity as to whether anyone, as has been alleged, ACTUALLY has managed to disentangle themselves from this spider's web.

This is an aspect of the Control Paradigm that is intriguing, and very challenging indeed!
    It would certainly be fascinating to see the "laws" used against them, but no, it would probably be a one way ticket to Gitmo or some other black hole of incarceration or at the very least, consume all or any of the peasant's assets.

5. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

banshee:
    Quote ...I have noticed that Mr. Maxwell intentionally throws in inaccuracies.....
    what inaccuracies have YOU noticed?

with what purpose do you think he is doing it? out of ignorance? in order to please the 33 top masons protecting him, or what?

Quote This is going to sound really speculative, really paranoid and probably a little insane, but... who taught you your latin and your foreign language? I am not suggesting that you have not mastered what you have been taught, but when we really think about education and the source of our educations, can we be 100% certain that the information we were taught is accurate?

your idea may be speculative, languages aren't....i am guessing you understand pretty accurately what i am communicationg to you - there is NOTHING speculative about it... l

6. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Language, any language, is in a constant state of evolution (or devolution as the case might be). There are very few absolutes when it comes to language.

7. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)

banshee:

with what purpose do you think he is doing it? out of ignorance? in order to please the 33 top masons protecting him, or what?
    What.

I think he has a sharp sense of humor, has fun with his endeavors and is probably embedding the truth in inaccuracy as a means of self preservation so that he can still spread the message without being perceived as a serious threat. Those who are listening intently will be able to discern the good information from the bs. IMO that seems to be prevalent in AM and seems to bring the credibility of AM types into question. So are they all nuts, disinfo agents, or are they on to something? I dissect the information, toss out the "smoke screens" and find truth (subjective) in the hidden messages. And in Maxwell's case, wouldn't a student of the occult operate this way?

8. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

banshee
    Quote What.

I think he has a sharp sense of humor, has fun with his endeavors and is probably embedding the truth in inaccuracy as a means of self preservation so that he can still spread the message without being perceived as a serious threat. Those who are listening intently will be able to discern the good information from the bs. IMO that seems to be prevalent in AM and seems to bring the credibility of AM types into question. So are they all nuts, disinfo agents, or are they on to something? I dissect the information, toss out the "smoke screens" and find truth (subjective) in the hidden messages. And in Maxwell's case, wouldn't a student of the occult operate this way?

it does take one to spot one - you seem to share the maxwell sense of humour.

perhaps i made a mistake for wanting to take him seriously..

Quote Language, any language, is in a constant state of evolution (or devolution as the case might be). There are very few absolutes when it comes to language.

unfortunately, maxwell's ignorance in the field is colosal and can only be explained by him NEVER getting close to the material he aspired to interpret...i think you are too kind while trying to relativise that sorry fact... l

9. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Default what's the status of the documentary that Bill and Jordan Maxwell are working on??

does anyone know?

10. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: what's the status of the documentary that Bill and Jordan Maxwell are working on?

Are you talking about the video of the Vatican? This one I dont know yet.

11. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: what's the status of the documentary that Bill and Jordan Maxwell are working on?

---------

Hi, All:

it's still a work in progress. (One of two: I also have to release the documentary video of Credo Mutwa, shot in August.)

In addition, recent developments and events connected with 'Charles' - combined with another unfinished major project with Kerry Cassidy - have taken up an enormous amount of time since the summer.

Meanwhile, the significance of the Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican video was a little diluted when Jordan himself released this in August. This covers much of the same ground, and is absolutely worth watching:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5p_rrTs_WfQ

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

heretogrow (30th January 2011), iceni tribe (6th January 2011), Lost Soul (13th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

My personal preferences and such...

I would be much more enthused if J. Maxwell would put together what he has on Manly P. Hall, and put out a book, with some good introductory/promotional videos on the subject.

(Just in case you're reading, Jordan )
    Fred

14. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Fredkc......I have almost all the works on Manly P. Hall if ur interested!!!!
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

15. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Maybe this Charles business is a way to distract you (Bill) to not publish this other material. Just a thought. It seems to have taken up an awful lot of your time (as you have stated). Any way, keep up the good work, and I hope to be seeing more of it in the near future.

16. Link to Post #134
    Rhiannon

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    My personal preferences and such...

I would be much more enthused if J. Maxwell would put together what he has on Manly P. Hall, and put out a book, with some good introductory/promotional videos on the subject.

(Just in case you're reading, Jordan )

Fred
    hi fred

http://www.manlyphall.org/

but that was not what you were asking for, right?

rhi

17. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

wonderful, thanks

18. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by Rhiannon (here)
    hi fred
    http://www.manlyphall.org/

but that was not what you were asking for, right?
    rhi
    Thanks AlkaMyst, I have been through the list, and even d'loaded one or two.

Thanks also, Rhi.
    What I was interested in was the stuff J.M. was given.
    About 6 months ago, there was a call for people to work on material J.M. had. Someone (the family I guess) had gifted him with M.P. Hall's books, personal notes, and such. Basically his personal library.

Whatever group was formed, has now had almost 6 months to work on all this, and I was interested in an update, or a peek at this material. Something. Anything.

I'm sure JM's work on the catholic church is in earnest, and that he has probably done a lot of good work in that area. But, to me, the notion that the Catholic church is somewhere between "harmful" and "evil" in the grand scheme of humanity, seems about as esoteric/arcane as "cars have tires".

So I guess what I am saying, in as polite a way as possible is, "Great. So... what have you done lately?"

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 7th January 2011 at 17:00.

19. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Post Re: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd be most interested to know if this is true or not.

Here's a test, which I found on the net:
    1. Go to www.fidelity.com.
    2. Click on 'Research'.
    3. Click on 'Quote'.
    4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up'.
    5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
    6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
    7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).
    But it would seem to apply to American citizens only. How about the citizens of other countries?

I welcome any hard information on any aspect of this.
    Interesting concept.
    If anyone has information connected to the existence of such a database for European countries, I'd be very curious to look it up.

This post actually made me think about a similar corporate tool which is present in my own country's legislative system and has been in use for as long as I can remember.
    I thought I would put it in here, as some of you might find it interesting, or... perhaps even share your opinion on the matter.

Where I'm from (Bulgaria), we have an extremely precise and tyrannic way to identify people via numbers. It's basically an ID number, which contains as much information about a person, as can be put in a 10 digit code.

The number is given to every single child after birth, and is referred to as "PIN", or personal identification number. It comprises 10 digits that summarize the most general information, which will be included in the person's ID card, i.e. year of birth, place of birth and gender.

For example.

- 75 being the year of birth
    - 05 - the month
    - 04 - the date.

The following two digits are a code for city of birth, in this case 09 stands for Varna. Аnd the ninth number stands for gender - odd for female, even for male.
    No one would respond to the question - is there any additional information encrypted in the gender digits (because they differ from 1 to 9, whereas you have only 2 genders... not logical). Also, we are not told what the 10th digit stands for. Officials have said that it's just just there so that the code would be made out of 10 digits and not 9... which isn't believable at all.
    The PIN code refers to the person himself... it doesn't refer to the ID card, birth certificate, or whatever (those documents have their own id numbers).
    It's a numeration of human beings...

And that's about all the information I have on the digits' sequence and meaning.
    The closest comparison I can think of is to a personal UIC.

Of course, this information IS supposedly public, but... it's not widely known by people. No one will take the time to explain this when.... say, we are being "taught" in school, or issuing our very first ID cards, or registering our newborn babies. It's just something we have been told is there for no reason at all... or so we gather, as they never find it necessary to properly explain it to us.
    The only way to find out.... is to look it up on the web. Back in the day, almost no one knew these things. And now.... well..... now, most people just don't care.

Interestingly enough, there are people who aren't given PIN numbers, OR... who's PIN numbers are removed from their ID cards and/or completely eradicated from all existing records. Those people are politicians, high-ranked businessmen, diplomats... you get the idea.
    Recently, there have been rumors of slavery principles connected with the PIN concept... actually, rumors are spreading about almost every aspect of conspiracy theories you can think of. I see it as a pretty mighty improvement, considering the fact that even though people don't have access to the actual truth, they're trying to dig... they're trying to fight back as hard as they can (well, a small percentage of them, at least). But still... I don't remember these issues ever coming up in the past ten years. I really hope this is a good sign...

There have also been cases of ordinary working class people refusing to place an PIN number on their child, and suing the system, which resulted in their deprivation of medical care and some legal rights...

From what I've read, the government has stated that the purpose of the PIN code is to facilitate administration procedures, but frankly I don't believe that one bit.
    I mean... we have ID cards already... they have their own separate ID numbers on them, apart from the fact that they contain all the info the PIN number is supposed to summarize.

Anyway, I never quite understood why this numeration was necessary, or what is its exact purpose, but... most of my friends have never really thought about it.
    We're pretty obedient and docile... like sheep. As long as we have the means to feed our children...we're willing to stay still and not ask questions for their sake.

It's good that I don't have any children

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I'm sorry if this information has already been posted in a thread somewhere on this forum, and if I am now repeating it. I just wanted to share my thoughts.
    Also, sorry for my bad english.... I try!

Peace ~
    Last edited by Asphel; 17th February 2011 at 16:33.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asphel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2011), str8thinker (11th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #138
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

First post, sweet!

I hope this video does come out, i love jordan maxwell i could listen to him all day. Even though his etymology is a little off. I am sad to hear that he is not doing so well. I hope he gets better he has a lot more stories to tell.

22. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

wondering when will this come out ?

23. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

boy would i love to go downstairs there to have a look and find some answers or proof of my dreams about that place

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast