Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    i believe someone did
    Yes Limor, I did call Jordan Maxwell an idiot. I apologise if anyone is offended by that. But if you cannot say what you mean, can you really mean what you say. We Scots tend to say what we mean.

Perhaps that is one of the reasons we are perceived on occasion to be a little terse, and perhaps a little abrasive. Whatever the reason is is certainly not malice.

I will nevertheless withdraw the word idiot. Irresponsible would in some ways have been a better choice of word. Jordan Maxwell should realise that the majority of his audience have an IQ higher than that of a soggy biscuit, and that he has a responsibility to present material that is properly researched. Not material plucked out of his bahookey and served up as fact.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Bill's response (on a separate part of the sentence though) :
    Quote "I'd probably agree with you!"
    Read carefully!

I was referring to BSB's description of the 'gutter press' - his quote from Rob Roy.
    Quote Up! Get up, you bunch of ragged-arsed tinker cow thieves! This is Robert Roy McGregor come to reclaim the 32 beasts stolen from His Lordship James Graham... Marquis of Montrose.

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Maxwell seems to be in a horrible tail spin. He's depressed, terrified.
    This is close to the mark. I spent 6 weeks with Jordan earlier this year (2010) and took the opportunity to record several interviews - none of which I felt I could publish, as no-one would have benefited. The marvelous personal interview I did with him on his personal experiences - most of which he had earlier recounted to me and others off-camera from time to time - was a wonderful exception.

I have no doubt that those remarkable personal stories were true. One story - the most astonishing I have ever heard from anyone, anywhere - was so astounding that I recorded it as a 'sealed interview' to be released after Jordan's death - upon his request. I feel fortunate to have it recorded for posterity. If anything happens to me, other people have copies.

The 2010 Vatican video is problematic inasmuch as its publication in the form I'd ideally like to do it would probably get him killed. If I do it differently, it's too anodyne. Very skilled editing work may solve the problem - but that has so far taken a great deal of time and it's still not in a form that can be released. The project is still open.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

provolon (19th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #104
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote originally posted by Bill:
    Read carefully!

I was referring to BSB's description of the 'gutter press' - his quote from Rob Roy.

Quote Up! Get up, you bunch of ragged-arsed tinker cow thieves! This is Robert Roy McGregor come to reclaim the 32 beasts stolen from His Lordship James Graham... Marquis of Montrose
    yes, i was aware of that Bill.i guess,i do consider silence as kind of a statment as well..

i do need to learn,however not to immediatly express what i think (that might be wrong sometimes).i am sorry.

Binaryspellbook- thanks for you response i was not personally offended by you using this word on Maxwell, i totaly get you...and i am sure it was not malice,i simply stated it because i think
    words have energy just like everything else.. i fall at this trapp too often in my life,wishing that the world will be a 'better place' (sorry about the cliche) and than (not too often) throwing some of my difficult and distorted energy of the day in to it...lol.

you wrote:
    "We Scots tend to say what we mean.
    Perhaps that is one of the reasons we are perceived on occasion to be a little terse, and perhaps a little abrasive. Whatever the reason is is certainly not malice."

get you i am from israel.we are known for our directness.sometimes it is caught as being extremely intrusive.we have no filters,if there is a question..it will be asked directly with no etiquettes

around it.

by the way there is something else in common that we have with Scots...the RRR....

i love your country.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

when is the full video being aired??? or is it to dangerous for jordan?
    im sure bill can edit it?
    any suggestions???
    thanks guys

8. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

by the way there is something else in common that we have with Scots...the RRR.... i love your country.
    Ah the rolling "R's" - That gets taught in schools (at least it did in mines.) The teacher would have us make "motorbike noises." I guess not only to ensure we had the correct Scots "R" sound, but to obviate the trauma of being stuck with a "wownd and wownd the wugged wock" type impediment as is displayed by a plethora of Hooray Henry's from public schools.

9. Link to Post #107
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote (Bill Ryan) The 2010 Vatican video is problematic inasmuch as its publication in the form I'd ideally like to do it would probably get him killed. If I do it differently, it's too anodyne. Very skilled editing work may solve the problem - but that has so far taken a great deal of time and it's still not in a form that can be released. The project is still open.
    Since the With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican video was posted in May 2010, IN5D.COM released Vatican Secrets EXPOSED! on August 22, 2010 (starring Maxwell), which suggests that this represents the full version of the video that we were hoping to see made by Project Avalon.

I'm surprised to learn that Bill still has more material from Jordan on this subject.

Far from being depressed and terrified, Maxwell seems to me to be more comfortable in his new prosperity than ever before. He not only has a well developed website with plenty of stuff for sale, he has also made appearances on Truth Frequency Radio, Rense, George Noory etc. Alas, not Project Avalon. So I gave up hoping to see another Project Avalon session from him as soon as these other shows began to come out.

He can't be depressed and terrified about retribution if he believes, as he's stated in the past, that there are powers out there that are protecting him from the forces of evil.

I'd welcome a response from Bill or anyone else familiar with Jordan Maxwell to clarify the situation a bit further. Has he decided to strike out for himself?

10. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    Since the With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican video was posted in May 2010, IN5D.COM released Vatican Secrets EXPOSED! on August 22, 2010 (starring Maxwell), which suggests that this represents the full version of the video that we were hoping to see made by Project Avalon.

I'm surprised to learn that Bill still has more material from Jordan on this subject.

Far from being depressed and terrified, Maxwell seems to me to be more comfortable in his new prosperity than ever before. He not only has a well developed website with plenty of stuff for sale, he has also made appearances on Truth Frequency Radio, Rense, George Noory etc. Alas, not Project Avalon. So I gave up hoping to see another Project Avalon session from him as soon as these other shows began to come out.

He can't be depressed and terrified about retribution if he believes, as he's stated in the past, that there are powers out there that are protecting him from the forces of evil.

I'd welcome a response from Bill or anyone else familiar with Jordan Maxwell to clarify the situation a bit further. Has he decided to strike out for himself?
    I certainly don't believe Jordan is "prosperous" - at all. He's had no money to speak of for years - and for quite a long time was living in an extremely modest situation that would have shocked most people. Through the generosity of a friend, this has now changed a little (as of last year).

As best I know, he's currently working with a small team of committed and supportive people who are assisting him in presenting his information, keeping up his site, making DVDs, and paying the bills.

His situation is certainly a little better than it was a year or two ago. But I don't know exactly how he is at the moment - I've had no personal contact with him in the last several months.

11. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

To my knowledge, Mr. Maxwell is an unreasonably large knot in certain groups' plans; not because of his research, or his etymology, but because he started a growing movement many years ago. He fascinated people and showed them that they can "think for themselves," in such a way that hadn't been realized before.

His current situation is just as Bill had described it; he's not in the lightest of moods, and doesn't have a great deal to work with. I had even been told that the Mr. Maxwell we remember from the 80's and 90's is no longer there; though able to "return" if situations change.

The issue with Mr. Maxwell doesn't rest in his research material, in my opinion, but in the fact that without his work and questioning, we, as the alternative community, might not even be here.

12. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I read somewhere that the only way we can be prepared for our place in this New World Religion (and the New World Order, of which it is a part) is if we are taught about it. How does one learn of anything? So, what Maxwell, Jones, Icke, Watt and others are doing by exposing us to the New World Order is they are teaching us all about it. They are “externalizing the hierarchy.” Furthermore, such films as Zeitgeist and its sequel, Zeitgeist: Addendum have done a marvelous job of externalizing the hierarchy by preparing its viewers for the New Age. Not coincidentally, Zeitgeist is based largely upon Maxwell’s writings and lectures, which, in turn, are derived from the teachings of Blavatsky and Hall.
    Maxwells claim that there is a number on everyone’s birth certificate which is traded on the New York Stock Exchange is simply not true and anyone can prove this by looking for that number on their own birth certificate. It is supposedly located in the lower right corner of the document. The point of this is to make the listener believe that his very life is nothing more than a commodity to the elite and that their power over our lives is absolute and inescapable. If we come to accept that, then we will accept anything, including the New World Order, for how can we possibly resist??
    Maxwell says that, as a young boy, he received and read The Complete Works of Charles Fort. Charles Fort was an early twentieth century esoteric writer. It was from these beginnings that Maxwell began looking into Blavatsky, Bailey, Hall and others.

13. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So you are saying that by discussing and/or exposing NWO antics, that Maxwell et al are desensitizing us? Do you believe they are doing this consciously?

14. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Maxwells claim that there is a number on everyone’s birth certificate which is traded on the New York Stock Exchange is simply not true and anyone can prove this by looking for that number on their own birth certificate. It is supposedly located in the lower right corner of the document.
    I'd be most interested to know if this is true or not.

Here's a test, which I found on the net:
    1. Go to www.fidelity.com.
    2. Click on 'Research'.
    3. Click on 'Quote'.
    4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up'.
    5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
    6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
    7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).
    But it would seem to apply to American citizens only. How about the citizens of other countries?

I welcome any hard information on any aspect of this.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (28th December 2010), Limor Wolf (27th December 2010), Seikou-Kishi (30th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

2. Click on 'Research'.
    3. Click on 'Quote'.
    5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
    6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
    7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).
    But it would seem to apply to American citizens only. How about the citizens of other countries?

I did this months ago - no return of information. Not part of a fund.

17. Link to Post #114
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

2. Click on 'Research'.
    3. Click on 'Quote'.

What am i missing here?
    What value can a birth certificate have?
    Its worthless, the thing of value is the person attached to it and unless slavery is brought back i cant see any way of making money from it?
    Could somebody explain this in more detail.

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

18. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    What am i missing here?
    What value can a birth certificate have?
    Its worthless, the thing of value is the person attached to it and unless slavery is brought back i cant see any way of making money from it?
    Could somebody explain this in more detail.

Cheers
    Hurritt
    What I have heard is that these were related to war bonds somehow. Perhaps war bonds that were sold to other countries with the citizens of the US as collateral. I can't vouch for it. Perhaps someone has other info.

But.... don't kid yourself. We are enslaved. Its just benign slavery. We think we're free, but go ahead and try to live outside the system without a huge reserve of personal wealth. They pay us enough to live, but not enough to thrive. That, my friend, is slavery.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (27th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member ronbono57's Avatar
    Thanks

Hurritt the value is in your future earnings which are taxed. You are considered chattel property, paying taxes, interest on the debt for a lifetime. When you add up all the taxes, income, state, auto inspection, driver's license (you shouldn't need a license to do something the constitution already grants you on the roads you bought and paid for), marriage license (why does the government involve itself with a couples marriage? why is it taxed? we are suppose to be sovereign free individuals?) property, etc., over 50% of YOUR money is paid in taxes, license's and fees. According to the founder's of America your occupation was not considered income, it was a fair trade. You gave your time and skill in return for something of value, a trade not income. Income would be if you bought something for $100 and sold it for $200 then you would have made a $100 income and that could be taxed.

All personal income tax in America goes to pay the interest on the debt. This money goes into the pockets of the owner's of the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve a private corporation and most of it's owner's are not American. The Federal Reserve and it's debt notes we use as money are unconstitutional.
    Last edited by ronbono57; 27th December 2010 at 17:31. Reason: Mistake

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronbono57 For This Post:

anikohu (29th December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (27th December 2010)

22. Link to Post #117
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote (Bill Ryan) I certainly don't believe Jordan is "prosperous" - at all. He's had no money to speak of for years - and for quite a long time was living in an extremely modest situation that would have shocked most people. Through the generosity of a friend, this has now changed a little (as of last year).

As best I know, he's currently working with a small team of committed and supportive people who are assisting him in presenting his information, keeping up his site, making DVDs, and paying the bills.

(Dale) His current situation is just as Bill had described it; he's not in the lightest of moods, and doesn't have a great deal to work with. I had even been told that the Mr. Maxwell we remember from the 80's and 90's is no longer there; though able to "return" if situations change.
    Thanks Bill and Dale for your responses, which greatly clarify the situation.

23. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that's been 'shown'!

But his etymology (origin of words and terms) is certainly suspect, and in some cases is total nonsense: there's no other way to put it.

I've told him that personally earlier this year, and have recommended to him that he shouldn't stress his (sometimes unresearched) notions of etymology in his presentations, as they're so easy to check: a few minutes Googling will often reveal a word's true origins, which are sometimes not at all what Jordan believes.

But in my opinion, this in no way represents the core of Jordan's work over 40 years, which is important and valuable inasmuch as he's pointed out a great deal of material which, without his work, we'd be far more unaware of - and which we'd be smart to take a very close look at. This is the value of his contribution.

At 41:00 (approx) Chris White, the narrator/critic, lays out his own stall, which is that all ETs are in league with the NWO. I certainly don't believe this is the case at all.

I heard many of Jordan's extraordinary experiences with my own ears (and recorded one 'sealed interview' with him only to be released upon his death). There's no doubt that he did have these experiences - and very many of them, as well.
    Thanks for this comment re: the etymology. I was always put off by Maxwell in the past because I couldn't get over all of those inaccuracies. I took Latin for several years in grade school (and have studied 3 other languages) and so I knew a lot of it was basically just...bs.

Still, I always hoped his personal stories were true. They were more fascinating to me than the other stuff, anyway.

24. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Regarding birth certificates being traded, there was a thread in the old forum about it but I really don't remember which one. There's a document or pdf written by a woman called Elizabeth but I don't remember her complete name, in this study you can find the whole story about this.
    I am an american citizen by I wasn't born here so many times I have wondered how this would work in cases like mine. Also the information in that pdf said about how if we decided to give up all privileges gained through the profits earned by our birth certificates we can do it but then we had to live out of society, privileges such as a driver's license and others would be out of reach.
    I understood a big part of that document but being English not my original language, sometimes it was very difficult for me to get this very complicated subject, perhaps the legal gibberish was too much for me. It's getting late here but I can try to find the thread.

25. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I think we have strayed from the topic .. The fact is that Vatican City have fewer than 1000 citizens and span only 110 acres, but it also has a multimillion-dollar budget and an unbelievably complex history. Understanding how it all works requires parsing through centuries of religious texts. Is the Vatican confusing and mysterious? Of course it is..
    Here are some interesting facts about the Vatican:
    Regular Exorcise!
    Baudelaire once said that “the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.” But in modern-day Vatican City, the devil is considered alive and well. The former Pope John Paul II personally performed three exorcisms during his reign, and the current Pope Benedict XVI is expanding the ranks of Catholic-sponsored exorcists throughout the world. In fact, Father Gabriele Amorth, the Church’s chief exorcist, claims to expel more than 300 demons a year from the confines of his Vatican office, and there are more than 350 exorcists operating on behalf of the Catholic Church in Italy alone. Amorth also teaches bishops how to tell the difference between satanic possession and psychiatric illness, noting that those who suffer from the former seem to be particularly repulsed by the sight of holy water and the cross.
    The Mafia Dipped into the Collection Plate
    In The Godfather: Part III, a shady deal between the mafia and the Vatican leads to the murder of the Pope. Was this based on a true story? Possibly. On the morning of September 29, 1978, Pope John Paul I was found dead, sitting up in his bed, after only 33 days in office. Although Vatican officials claimed the 65-year-old pope died of a heart attack, there was never an autopsy, and at the time, the Vatican definitely had ties to organized crime. Sure enough, in 1982, Vatican Bank president Father Paul Marcinkus resigned from his post after a series of scandals exposed the bank’s ties to the mafia. Eventually, the bank had to repay more than $200 million to its creditors. But Marcinkus was never indicted of a crime. And though he was suspected of being involved in several mysterious deaths, including Pope John Paul I’s, Marcinkus successfully claimed diplomatic immunity in the United States and retired to Arizona in 1990.
    Even the ATMs Are in Latin
    The Vatican Bank is the only bank in the world that allows ATM users to select Latin to perform transactions. That’s just one symbol of the Holy See’s continued devotion to the language. Pope Benedict XVI has been particularly passionate about reviving the language and purportedly holds many informal conversations in Latin. (Pope John Paul II generally spoke Polish.)
    The Vatican’s Latin Foundation tries to keep the language relevant by translating modern phrases into the ancient tongue. In 2003, they released an updated dictionary that included the terms “rush hour” (tempus maximae frequentiae) and “dishwasher” (escariorum lavatory). Interestingly, the translations can have serious consequences. A recent U.S. lawsuit was brought against the Vatican for conspiring to protect a child-molesting priest, and it was held up for months as the Church’s experts rejected the prosecuting team’s Latin translations of terms such as “conspiracy to commit fraud.”

And another interesting event.. A few years back my friend went to Italy and she visited the Vatican. Before she left I told her to pick me up a beer bottle opener from the Vatican gift shop. She told me that there was no way that they would sell something like that but I had a feeling that they were not above selling anything. When she got back she handed me a gold Pope John Paul bottle opener which she was pretty sure she heard that it was blessed. I laugh every time I see that thing. I think if she ever goes back I will ask for a Pope butane lighter (aka crack pipe lighter).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast