Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Default Re: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    I understand very well the church has been infiltrated. EVERYTHING has been infiltrated. And yet, I maintain there is much truth in biblical teachings and experience the power of faith in those teachings daily. What I'm confused by is Jordan's close association with Manly P. Hall when he overtly sets himself against all things ptb/illuminati and Bill's warm personal attachment to Jordan. What's going on here...
    It is accepted that Christian humanity will be dragged kicking and screaming into the age of Aquarius. Letting go will be difficult for most and impossible for others. Mind control takes many forms, not the least of which is christian ideology. Have you ever wondered how christianity managed to 'change the minds' of the older age of Taurus religions? They didn't change their minds, they used genocide as an instrument of change. Something that they became highly skilled at during the last 2,000 years. They are very fortunate that the new thought, the Aquarian thought, does not perceive change in the same way. Christianity will eventually perish as an idea in the world because knowledge is changing us. Knowledge of a wider living universe will be the death knell of christianity.

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    It is accepted that Christian humanity will be dragged kicking and screaming into the age of Aquarius. Letting go will be difficult for most and impossible for others. Mind control takes many forms, not the least of which is christian ideology. Have you ever wondered how christianity managed to 'change the minds' of the older age of Taurus religions? They didn't change their minds, they used genocide as an instrument of change. Something that they became highly skilled at during the last 2,000 years. They are very fortunate that the new thought, the Aquarian thought, does not perceive change in the same way. Christianity will eventually perish as an idea in the world because knowledge is changing us. Knowledge of a wider living universe will be the death knell of christianity.

Very painful, yet very aptly put.

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

But whatever happened to the full interview ????
    Star Seed Warrior ( Furious D ) Self proclaimed “Leader of The New School”, Network Member,Poet, supporter of Project Camelot, The Venus Project, The White Dragon Society, free energy technology and exploration, Author (lost scrolls of Fury), Spiritual activist, black belt martial artist and lyricist.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fury Ra For This Post:

Flasky (25th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by Fury Ra (here)
    But whatever happened to the full interview ????
    Fury Ra,

Bill hasn't completed the editing for the "Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican" video interview just yet.

Here is what he wrote a few posts back, concerning the video, on this thread:

Quote Hi, All:

it's still a work in progress. (One of two: I also have to release the documentary video of Credo Mutwa, shot in August.)

In addition, recent developments and events connected with 'Charles' - combined with another unfinished major project with Kerry Cassidy - have taken up an enormous amount of time since the summer.

6. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    For some reason I just do not get good vibes from this guy. I can't put my finger on it but that is how I feel every time I see or hear him. Right or wrong, that's how I feel.
    I know what you mean. I feel the same way and Im not sure why either. Part of it is Jordan's (real name, Russell Pine) totally made up and fabricated "etymologies." If he would fabricate this, what else would he fabricate? I especially doubt his personal stories concerning unworldly events that supposedly happened to him. Just doesn't pass the sniff test.

7. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bill, I took a long, hard look at you also, before I joined this forum. You I find credible, kind and sincere.

I'm not surprise to learn of your friendship and empathy for Mr Pine. That's just the kind of guy you are and it is not a fault. But I do think you should scrutinize his personal tales a lot more closely. Sure, he has compiled some information on symbolism, but there is not much new or original in "Jordan Maxwell's" "work."

8. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Can't wait to watch it, Jordan Maxwell is a legend and his work on "The Dawn Of A New Day" is very serious and important in my opinion.
    Last edited by Spica; 26th February 2011 at 22:11.

9. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member ronbono57's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand very well the church has been infiltrated. EVERYTHING has been infiltrated. And yet, I maintain there is much truth in biblical teachings and experience the power of faith in those teachings daily. What I'm confused by is Jordan's close association with Manly P. Hall when he overtly sets himself against all things ptb/illuminati and Bill's warm personal attachment to Jordan. What's going on here...
    Sunnyrap, I can't remember who said or wrote it but I do remember it was from a respectable source, that Hall was an "honorary" Freemason. True or false? Don't know.

10. Link to Post #149
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Can't wait to see a new interview. He will be sure to 'russell' a few feathers.

11. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ronbono57 (here)
    Sunnyrap, I can't remember who said or wrote it but I do remember it was from a respectable source, that Hall was an "honorary" Freemason. True or false? Don't know.
    As far as I know Manley P. Hall was a 33° mason of the Scottish Rite, He obviously held Jordan Maxwells research in very high esteem and wanted him to further his education as i recall Jordan saying Manley had left him his archives of research that he had amassed. In my opinion being part of Freemasonry is not the problem the corrupt people involved with it are.

12. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

looking good. Can't wait to see the whole video.

13. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member l3ol3o's Avatar
    Thanks

So I'm guessing that this video won't be released?

14. Link to Post #153
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I don't know if anyone has seen this video by jordan yet
    but it's also about the vatican.

Vatican Secrets EXPOSED! Jordan Maxwell

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5p_rrTs_WfQ

***Edit***

I see the video was already posted so here it is again..
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st April 2011 at 04:12. Reason: fixed video formatting

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

baddbob (30th December 2011), Star Tsar (21st November 2012)

16. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member l3ol3o's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Bill may have gave up on this one because Jordan released a very similar video. It would still be nice to see what Bill has though. I don't want to see the time he took to film the video to go to waste.

17. Link to Post #155
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi, Folks:

I've spent the last 30 days with Jordan Maxwell, who's on an extended European trip - and it's been a huge privilege to have spent so much intensive personal time with the great man.

For various reasons, we decided between us to keep his visit very low key... one of which is that we've just returned from the Vatican, where Jordan had never actually been. It was the highlight of his trip, and everything was recorded on video. Enjoy this provocative trailer here (which is sure to get him into big trouble

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aQWZnWRN2HU

Hello Bill,
    Will you be releasing the video? We would love to have your take on this also!
    Keep up the amassing work Bill.

Peace.

18. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

G'day Bill,

My initial reason for joining avalon was actually to ask a question regarding JM whose work I have always found fascinating... due to (un)fortunate timing I got caught up in the furore around the 'Charles' material. I took your advice, suspended my disbelief and sat riveted on the edge of my seat watching the equivalent of a pair of Shaolin masters do battle!! Mark you my disbelief is still somewhat suspended... Then once again following your excellent advice I delved into the Wade Frazier thread / site and for that I truly thank you.

That aside, now having come up air, in my travels down the rabbit hole I came across this video of Jordan interviewing Zecharia Sitchin video.google.com/videoplay?docid=254952027807205588 to my absolute astonishment at the 37:48 mark I watched a definitive example of a 'masonic' handshake between the two!!

Can you confirm if JM is actually a member of the brotherhood?

cheers

19. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for the preview Bill! I look forward to the full interview. I enjoy all Jordan Maxwell's previous interviews. I am anxoius to see what new information he will be discussing.

20. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Still want to see the video of Bill and Jordan... come on Bill please...pretty please....beg...beg...lol.
    Know that you are Love ...Know thatyou are Loved & be a peace on your journey

21. Link to Post #159
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I thought I´d up this thread a bit, but also I have a question I´ve been pondering - kind of trying to weigh the magnitude of what Jordan Maxwell is stating in his material:

When he is presenting his case about the modern day being the end-product continuum of Roman empire run by Vatican mostly, it is most compelling. What I am wondering is, whether world war 2 was a success or a failure from "their" point of view? Was it planned ahead from day one to germanys apparent demise and was for example the operation paperclip a years before planned sleight of hand to have people of the world think the evil had been defeated while the other "hand" hides away the evil or was operation paperclip something that had to be improvised to reconcile the unforetold defeat of germany?

What do you guys think Jordan thinks - have the PTW been creating a constant 100% preplanned "history" for the mankind to swallow or have they just been able to play by ear in cases. This question was raised when I read some material from Jordans website, where centuries earlier world war 3 was mentioned in literature.

UT

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

ROMANWKT (25th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #160
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Hi All,

Have I missed something with this? It's been a year I think. Is there a reason why this interview has never been released?

Can someone fill me in?

Cheers, Lily

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast