+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

Hi, Folks:

I've spent the last 30 days with Jordan Maxwell, who's on an extended European trip - and it's been a huge privilege to have spent so much intensive personal time with the great man.

For various reasons, we decided between us to keep his visit very low key... one of which is that we've just returned from the Vatican, where Jordan had never actually been. It was the highlight of his trip, and everything was recorded on video. Enjoy this provocative trailer here (which is sure to get him into big trouble

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aQWZnWRN2HU

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

<8> (25th October 2011), baddbob (30th December 2011), Davidallany (30th March 2011), Dawn (20th November 2011), kathymarie (29th August 2011), Kiki (20th November 2011), Star Tsar (21st November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: With Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican

love the music, cant wait !
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

He tells it like it is - the full vid should be good. Who did the music?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

the vatican is built over a stargate access point as well as being a cover for un underground base access point..black magic through the Obelisk there and unholy ceremony is about to reap it's karma..watch as the Vatican gets exposed and disempowered as the timelines in which they harnessed the grids and frequencies of our planet are cleared and their energy siphoning system fails to feed them anymore.

There is so much more to what is going on than I think Maxwell is aware of,although he does share great info he has the attitude that these vatican/illuminati clowns still have a lot of power (as is obvious from previous vids with him)...Maxwell comes from things from a very mental level and he doesn't have access to the higher sensory perceptions around what is going on with collapsing timelines and energetic grid infusions and changes...watch as things unfo0ld in much more positive ways than Maxwell will no doubt share in the coming vids from him.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

hey shiva777, intriguing post and i agree that this drama will unfurl in positive ways...

maybe you can go into greater depth regarding your knowledge of collapsing timelines and energetic grid infusion changes...or at least, where this info can be sourced?
    sounds like a well crafted Stargate SG1 "script", which i would like to experience with fuller knowledge...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

kathymarie (29th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Dear Bill, as far as I understand, it's thanks to you that Jordan Maxwell had this opportunity to visit the Vatican. Thank you so much!
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

9. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

as you can imagine this isn't a simple topic to talk about...Ashayana Deane will no doubt address these issues in her upcoming video with Kerry Cassidy.Check out www.keylonticdictionary.org for lots of technical aspects around collapsing timelines and the SCIENCE of ascension info the PHYSICS of ascension are explained thereLisa Renee from www.energeticsynthesis.com speaks alot aboot this in her newsletters and many share their insights in her forum around these issues...Lauren Gorgo and quite a few others are also picking up on this..there are multitudes of beings working on rehabiltating the hologram CONCIOUSLY at this time,this is what manystarseeds here to do...most are still not aware that their Higher aspects are doing soul retrieval work 24/7 for all the souls being released at this time from collapsed timelines...as you can imagine these things are being sensed by many,including me and once you can sense this you realise that so many of the conspiracy/prophecy people are trapped in their own mental projections and could do with some more inner work so they don't get mislead by their MENTAL investigations...on the surface things look nasty.like Maxwell explains,but underneath you can FEEL that the "controllers" are freaking out as their power is being drained..
    \
    some relevent threads in thsi forum

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-MUCH-more....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...cension-update
    Last edited by shiva777; 15th May 2010 at 21:45.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

I hope I can handle the complete video without vomiting. Trips (40 years ago) to the Vatican and one of the 365 Catholic Churches in Bahia, Brasil were nauseating. One church in Bahia was totally coated in gold inside while the impoverished Catholic population outside was in rags. Buying one's way into heaven was and is a disgusting concept.

Jordan Maxwell brings intellectually stimulating insight to occult inner workings, yet I am surprised that better educated classes couldn't see the evil just from the contrast of the church's riches and its adherents' poverty.

I look forward to Maxwell's symbolic links before and after the founding of the Catholic Church.

Thanks Bill; I am sure it will be quite a video.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Fury Ra (31st January 2011), Icecold (14th January 2011), John Parslow (29th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

I like the song in this video , What is the name and title of that song!!

O and remember the only spiritual power the Vatican has is deception and yes the Bible is part of the Vatican's plan. Who ever came here 2000 years ago was here to teach you the way and not a religion(control). It became a religion later when it was rewritten for there own agenda. The very first thing they do is change the name of the person who was teaching the way, so you can hardly trace it back to the original. The original is in the hand of the Vatican and all other real history of the other worlds like Sumeria . Which is similar in structure what you now know as America today.
    Last edited by Mu2143; 15th May 2010 at 23:04.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi Bill
    I would really like to know what that music at the end of your trailer video of Jordon Maxwell is.
    I loved it and would like to hear more.
    Thank you
    Patty

14. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

awesome trailer, cant wait for the rest... thank you my friend! appreciate your good work

josie

15. Link to Post #12
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Excellent. This will be very interesting, indeed.

Thank you Bill.

in light, of love
    Shaynard

16. Link to Post #13
    Switzerland Deactivated
    Thanks

Brilliant trailer - thank you for publishing Bill!

Love & Peace
    Dragonfly

17. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Whoa Bill, Jordan Maxwell is a walking powerhouse of valuable information, greatly needed by humanity at this time in history. I can tell by the trailer that he was deeply affected by his first visit to the Vatican.

This interview will be difficult for those whose lives and religious beliefs have been centered around the RCC. JM will most likely unravel cherishly held convictions and he will present historical proofs that when studied, are very hard to ignore and will be most likely, jaw-dropping .

I agree that the music is wonderful and I would love to know who is performing.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

18. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for the trailers.
    Jordan Maxwell is always very welcome and one of my favorite speakers.
    Bill, please avoid cutting or editing too much on the final video and try to preserve as much original material as you can.
    Did you film Jordan Maxwell only at the Vatican? Any other interview during the european trip?
    Also will be interesting seeing you talking or being interviewed as well during the trip.

19. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Can't wait to see the full interview.

20. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, now I am confused, Bill. Manly P. Hall was a Mason-Rosicrucian of the highest level (I just watched this long series by Bill Schoen , here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=qDaon...eature=related in which he tells all about it, including Manly P. Hall's contribution to them), and he's Jordan's 'close personal friend'? (via Jordan's own YouTube asking for research assistance on all the materials left to him, personally by Manly P. Hall, here: https://youtube.com/user/AlphaZebra

I've read posts indicating that J.M. is in fact associated with the Masons/Illuminati. This would seem to underscore those assertions.

21. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    OK, now I am confused, Bill. Manly P. Hall was a Mason-Rosicrucian of the highest level and he's Jordan's 'close personal friend'?
    no need to be confused

the Curch is divided from the top down

it has been infiltrated

the Church is not all rotten tho they want you to believe that

here is a little anecdote about Pope Leo XIII from wikipedia

Pope Leo XIII was climbing the steps to the altar when he suddenly stopped stared fixedly at something in the air and with a terrible look on his face collapsed to the floor

When asked what had happened he explained that he suddenly heard voices - two voices
    one kind and gentle the other guttural and harsh

They seemed to come from near the tabernacle. As he listened, he heard the following conversation:

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord:
    "I can destroy your Church."
    The gentle voice of Our Lord: "You can? Then go ahead and do so."
    Satan: "To do so, I need more time and more power."
    Our Lord: "How much time? How much power?"
    Satan: "75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."
    Our Lord: "You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will"

google Malachi Martin and the “Enemy Within”

Be Informed!

Investigate what's really going on and don't swallow hook line and sinker from just one source
    Last edited by RedeZra; 16th May 2010 at 18:16.

22. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand very well the church has been infiltrated. EVERYTHING has been infiltrated. And yet, I maintain there is much truth in biblical teachings and experience the power of faith in those teachings daily. What I'm confused by is Jordan's close association with Manly P. Hall when he overtly sets himself against all things ptb/illuminati and Bill's warm personal attachment to Jordan. What's going on here...

23. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    I understand very well the church has been infiltrated. EVERYTHING has been infiltrated. And yet, I maintain there is much truth in biblical teachings and experience the power of faith in those teachings daily. What I'm confused by is Jordan's close association with Manly P. Hall when he overtly sets himself against all things ptb/illuminati and Bill's warm personal attachment to Jordan. What's going on here...
    you understand well

understand that I would take Jordanus interpretation of the Bible to the Bank

where all the fictional fiats are

here a passage from Malachi Martin's The Keys of This Blood

" Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the ‘superforce.’ Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to ‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’. . . an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican. Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia — rites and practices — was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites. "
    Last edited by RedeZra; 16th May 2010 at 19:07.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast