+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Saturn: How deep are you willing to go?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Saturn: How deep are you willing to go?

My fellow Avalonians,

I hope this thread finds you with sunshine on your face and the wind at your back.

I very rarely post (actually I don't think I've started a thread since PA1) but I have come across some information that has connected a lot of dots for me and it is NOT being discussed in any forum or any other media that I can find so I wanted to share it with the most affluent and open-minded group that I know. The information resonated with me very deeply. I do believe my friend Bill is on to something. Actually, he has been on to something for most of his life. His knowledge and ability to recognize patterns and connect dots it quite a special gift. Below is a short 20 minute video where he only begins to skim the surface of one of the greatest stories never told.

Another thing that I find interesting about this video was that it was posted on Rense.com and then taken down shortly thereafter.

I would very much like to get my friend Bill an interview with someone who has an open-minded audience like Avalon because this story is that huge and would seem to affect everyone on Earth. If anyone knows of someone who would be interested in interviewing him, please PM me. I have no vested interest in this information other than to share it with as many people as possible because I find it to be a cornerstone that ties in a lot of other theories.

Thanks for watching and I am eager to hear your feedback.

Cheers,
    Kano
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 25th May 2011 at 19:20. Reason: fixed video link

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Calz (26th May 2011), crosby (25th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Davidallany (25th May 2011), dmarie (26th May 2011), Ecnal61 (26th May 2011), fourty-two (28th May 2011), ghostrider (26th May 2011), Hummingbird (26th May 2011), mab777 (26th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (25th May 2011), Mark (24th February 2013), nomadguy (25th May 2011), ponda (27th May 2011), prometheus (26th May 2011), Ria (25th May 2011), seehas (25th May 2011), shadowstalker (25th May 2011), sllim11 (26th May 2011), sunflower (1st June 2011), Teakai (25th May 2011), the_flyingboy (26th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Saturn: How deep are you willing to go?

video doesnt show, i have same trouble when i try it too.lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to g.k.r For This Post:

Kano (25th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

From the midwest usa ... there is no longer any sunshine ... and the strongest wind blows "from" my back.

Saturn ... great topic.

Is your friend "Bill" not of the avalon variety?

I cannot speak for others ... but expect we would love to hear what you have to offer (although unless blind ... I see no video).

*** shows now ... thank you ***
    Last edited by Calz; 25th May 2011 at 19:25.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

no video to see please re load

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butcherman For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I see a video on my end...strange. Is it still not up?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

kano, i watched this video from another thread that was posted last week. it is very interesting indeed, however, there may be a few flaws with his theories. i can't remember the name of the other thread, but there was a lot of conjecture as to the validity of all of his points. is the man in the video your friend? and would he liked to be interviewed by bill ryan?
    regards, corson

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011), Referee (26th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Yes, it was posted here earlier.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

crosby (25th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    kano, i watched this video from another thread that was posted last week. it is very interesting indeed, however, there may be a few flaws with his theories. i can't remember the name of the other thread, but there was a lot of conjecture as to the validity of all of his points. is the man in the video your friend? and would he liked to be interviewed by bill ryan?
    regards, corson
    corson, i saw a thread that had one of his videos here at avalon but it was not the one above. i can't remember the name of it either. sorry for the redundancy if it was already posted here. and i think his material is highly controversial (which i like because it takes people out of their comfort zone). Bill is a friend inasmuch as we have skyped for hours on end about these topics but we have never met in person. It was my idea to have him interviewed because I think the information is a huge catalyst for learning about other topics as well as connecting other dots, not his. I have reached out to Bill Ryan and heard nothing back but I will keep trying as many avenues as it takes because there is definitely something to Saturn and its connection to Earth.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th May 2011), Calz (26th May 2011), crosby (25th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Hummingbird (26th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

An interesting aside, I reached out to Inelia to ask what information she has received with regards to Saturn. Her fundamental understanding of how Saturn regulates space and time on Earth is congruent with Bill's.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th May 2011), Calz (26th May 2011), crosby (25th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Hummingbird (26th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    regards, corson
    corson, i saw a thread that had one of his videos here at avalon but it was not the one above. i can't remember the name of it either. sorry for the redundancy if it was already posted here. and i think his material is highly controversial (which i like because it takes people out of their comfort zone). Bill is a friend inasmuch as we have skyped for hours on end about these topics but we have never met in person. It was my idea to have him interviewed because I think the information is a huge catalyst for learning about other topics as well as connecting other dots, not his. I have reached out to Bill Ryan and heard nothing back but I will keep trying as many avenues as it takes because there is definitely something to Saturn and its connection to Earth.
    i agree that this is indeed a very fascinating subject. what i found of interest was the connection to duncan o'finioans' blog post of march 26, where he talked about the mythical gods of yore not being so 'mythical'. and when i initially watched this vid., i was enthralled completely. keep trying to get bill ryan's attention or you might consider lord sidious, whom is putting together avalon radio. either way, if we could get this man too talk in more detail about all of these things, it might open a few doors and shed some light on many subjects.
    warmest regards, corson

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th May 2011), Calz (26th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

regards, corson
    i agree that this is indeed a very fascinating subject. what i found of interest was the connection to duncan o'finioans' blog post of march 26, where he talked about the mythical gods of yore not being so 'mythical'. and when i initially watched this vid., i was enthralled completely. keep trying to get bill ryan's attention or you might consider lord sidious, whom is putting together avalon radio. either way, if we could get this man too talk in more detail about all of these things, it might open a few doors and shed some light on many subjects.
    warmest regards, corson
    100% agree, corson. i will keep trying to get bill's attention. lord sidious, what say you? i think if we can get Saturn Bill (not to be confused with Bill Ryan ) talking, many new doors will be opened for us searchers. thanks!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th May 2011), Calz (26th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Thanks Kano. I would love to be neighbors with your buddy and talk over beers, but his overall hypothesis just doesn't resonate with me. Parts of it do, but overall not so much. Then again, maybe I'm just not sharp enough to keep up with him. He's obviously a smart guy. Have you thought about asking him if he would be interested in joining Avalon?

Cheers,
    Fred S.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Thanks Kano. I would love to be neighbors with your buddy and talk over beers, but his overall hypothesis just doesn't resonate with me. Parts of it do, but overall not so much. Then again, maybe I'm just not sharp enough to keep up with him. He's obviously a smart guy. Have you thought about asking him if he would be interested in joining Avalon?

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Hi Fred,

I think we may need to get him to join Avalon to field some of our questions. What parts did and did not resonate with you?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Fred S., i think that is an excellent idea. it would be a great opportunity to have a real discussion with him so that he can elaborate on some of the information. great idea.
    regards, corson

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Fred Steeves (25th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Hi Fred,

I think we may need to get him to join Avalon to field some of our questions. What parts did and did not resonate with you?
    Well Kano, it seemed he was stretching the mythology/Saturn/CERN/ Bin Laden connections, and the cartoon left me scratching my head. Then again, I've seen too many connections between the planets and the "gods", Saturn being a biggie, so it seems very likely something big is hidden in plain sight there. Overall it kind of reminded me of Kerry's interview with Ashayana Deane, very interesting and intelligent, but just a bit too complicated for my resonance meter. He does strike me as someone I would like.

Cheers,
    Fred

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

i found the bin laden connection very fascinating. but, so few people are willing to take the leap on that. perhaps he could talk about that in greater detail. at this point in time, i'm not ruling anything out. it would be fantastic, to say the least, if he is correct.
    regards, corson

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Fred Steeves (25th May 2011), Hummingbird (26th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

In my opinion, he takes his scatterminded ideas far too important, I would suggest he should practice meditation, stop thinking for a while, no offense.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th May 2011), Hummingbird (26th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I am surprised he didn't mention anything about the Borg Cube from Star Treck:NG Resistance is futile, just like time.

If those folks think they can stop time they are in big trouble, if they are in 3D, if they stop time they destroy themselves as well.

Truth be told I don't believe time could stop in a certain sense.

We in essence created time so that we can experience the experience of the experience.
    And considering the there is no true time, but only the now, how could it be done anyway.

They say that when A nuclear bomb goes off, that time stops for like a millionth of a second.

Hmm maybe that explains why they tried to blow up Saturn yrs ago.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 25th May 2011 at 22:10.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011), nearing (26th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched the video. I would need more details to understand it. It all seems a bit far out but, that cartoon was oddly similar.

Peace,

-R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Kano (25th May 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Hi Fred,

Well Kano, it seemed he was stretching the mythology/Saturn/CERN/ Bin Laden connections, and the cartoon left me scratching my head. Then again, I've seen too many connections between the planets and the "gods", Saturn being a biggie, so it seems very likely something big is hidden in plain sight there. Overall it kind of reminded me of Kerry's interview with Ashayana Deane, very interesting and intelligent, but just a bit too complicated for my resonance meter. He does strike me as someone I would like.

Cheers,
    Fred
    I think he could do a few hours just on the bin Laden connection and why it is a metaphor something totally different. But I hear you. I'm not saying he's right about everything. What I am saying is that he makes some very compelling connections.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th May 2011), Fred Steeves (25th May 2011), shadowstalker (25th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast