1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event

Name:  NASA-supersolarflare.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  19.2 KB

NASA and the European Space Agency have been warning the world for two years about the approaching catastrophes that may unfold during late 2011 through 2012.

Few have been listening.

Calling it a "once in a lifetime super solar storm event," NASA warns that killer solar flares can slam the Earth knocking out the Northern Hemisphere's technological infrastructure and kicking everything back to the level of the late 1800s.

Russia too has voiced concern. And now the eminent astrophysicist, Alexey Demetriev.http://tmgnow.com/repository/global/...ophysical.html claims what is happening is worse—much worse—than what NASA and the ESA have admitted:

Our entire solar system is entering an immense, deadly, interstellar energy cloud.

Name:  The%20photon%20belt.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  18.4 KB

The unknown, alien Photon Belt

World defenseless against unknown, alien cloud

Terrified scientists at NASA discovered on July 14, 2010 that our system is passing through an interstellar energy cloud. This highly energized, electrified cloud of gas is disturbing and disrupting the sun. In conjunction with Earth's weakening and moving magnetic shield, the world is becoming defenseless against massive solar flares and intense radiation.

NASA, the ESA and the National Academy of Science have isued an unprecedented solar storm warning for 2012. But what NASA and the federal government are hiding, according to Demetriev, is that the sun—and everything in our solar system—has plunged into an alien, unknown photon cloud...a belt of danger that could precipitate gigantic solar explosions, magnetic anomalies, careening cometary masses and destabilize the orbits of some asteroids.

Entire solar system at risk

Dr. Demetriev has revealed that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 probes report that the entire solar system is at risk. Worse, Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is unstable and turbulent.

The Russian scientist further claims this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun

Name:  solarstorm3.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  52.0 KB

Deadly supermassive flares affect weather

The bottom line is bigger and more frequent solar storms and coronal mass ejections (CME’s) resulting in the Carrington effect, named after 19th Century scientist Richard Carrington . The Carrington effect predicts the generation of supermassive flares that affect the Earth in ways that are very unpleasant.

This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earthquakes, all while dramatically affecting the weather

Name:  solarstormdestroyingsatellite.jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  5.8 KB

Super solar flare destrying space station

Global catastrophe

Demetriev warns to prepare for the worst. “Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years.”

What to expect? The strong possibility of the loss of high technology, increasing superstorms, an encroaching Ice Age, more frequent and massive earthquakes and volcanic activity, tsunamis and Earth exposed to deadly radioactive baths.

In short, the 2012 fearmongers may not have been far from the truth after all. If Alexey Demetriev is correct, the events occuring in 2012 will be just short of Doomsady...

http://coupmedia.org/astro-physics/n...the-world-0102

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 times in 208 posts

Default Re: NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event

I have heard about it before in an other thread, the guy was talking about à gigantic cloud of energy that could turn the sun in a giant firebal, and wiped out all the life on earth.
    Wasn't his name panov or so, i don't remember.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Without appearing flippant nor disrespectful of the underlying assumptions of the thread part of me thinks so what, as immortal, magnificent beings of light with capabilities much greater than we know what should we worry about. Another part of me though thinks with these capabilities we could ameliorate any cosmic threats in an instant...... Or have I just lost the capacity to think logically these days - Oh the complexities of being human, sighs.....

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

alxz (26th May 2011), Calz (26th May 2011), Cjay (27th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), Holly Lindin (27th May 2011), jcocks (9th June 2011), kersley (8th June 2011), NancyV (26th May 2011), nearing (9th June 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th May 2011), Siegfried The 7 (26th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 times in 208 posts

I searched the forum and i found it, his name is Pane Andov.

I think he's talking about the same thing here, as the above.
    Last edited by Dick; 26th May 2011 at 17:16.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Cjay (27th May 2011), crosby (26th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Siegfried The 7's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know if I can say yay or nay to this, but I purpose a question to any and all whom might like to answer....

If we are approaching the end of it all, why cant we spend our days celebrating the journey we've had as a species?

Why cant we enjoy our families and friends without war, prejudice, politics, and all the other bull?

Why cant we just ride it out to the end loving each other spending time making peace with the lives we've had?

Enjoying nature and the little things that the current takes away from?

Why continue doing the usual only to suddenly vanish from this reality?

I understand certain this would no longer operate etc. if we stopped going to work, but honestly so what? I wouldnt think anyone would want to be anywhere else but next to those that matter in their life anyway. I think such an experience would really reveal what fools we all have been for spending our years engaging in the foolishness of all the illusions we've created or participated in.

Just something I've always wondered about this doomsday scenario...sorry if its off topic...

9. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Siegfried The 7 For This Post:

42 (27th May 2011), Art (27th May 2011), cheez_2806 (9th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), Enquiring1 (9th June 2011), fathertedsmate (26th May 2011), ghostrider (27th May 2011), Holly Lindin (27th May 2011), Jonfen (27th May 2011), Lord Sidious (27th May 2011), nearing (9th June 2011), Ontarioguy (8th June 2011), Operator (27th May 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th May 2011), sandy (27th May 2011), scooterdubz (27th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th June 2011), Sir Eltor (27th May 2011), Teakai (27th May 2011), TraineeHuman (27th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Re: NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event
    I dont know if I can say yay or nay to this, but I purpose a question to any and all whom might like to answer....

If we are approaching the end of it all, why cant we spend our days celebrating the journey we've had as a species?

Why cant we enjoy our families and friends without war, prejudice, politics, and all the other bull?

Why cant we just ride it out to the end loving each other spending time making peace with the lives we've had?

Enjoying nature and the little things that the current takes away from?

Why continue doing the usual only to suddenly vanish from this reality?

I understand certain this would no longer operate etc. if we stopped going to work, but honestly so what? I wouldnt think anyone would want to be anywhere else but next to those that matter in their life anyway. I think such an experience would really reveal what fools we all have been for spending our years engaging in the foolishness of all the illusions we've created or participated in.

Just something I've always wondered about this doomsday scenario...sorry if its off topic...
    Just a thought here, perhaps because we (humanity) have in the main been conditioned from birth to daily give away our sovereignty to others, conditioned to believe what we are told, manipulated to do the bidding of those who consider themselves the the rightful rulers of a planetary fiefdom, and lied to about who we really are and of the power we hold as eternal co creators of our own reality.....

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Cjay (27th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), ghostrider (27th May 2011), Holly Lindin (27th May 2011), Lord Sidious (27th May 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th May 2011), Siegfried The 7 (26th May 2011), Teakai (27th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

David Sereda on this Coast to Coast audio speaks of the energy.
    He combines a scientific perspective with his spiritual experiences.

I have no opinion except that the signs are that we are going through changes in weather patterns and earth changes are happening, so somting may be causing it.
    The Audio is in quite a few parts so perhaps best downloaded from u tube into a file then listened to.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

astrid (27th May 2011), Calz (26th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), ktlight (26th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2011), Siegfried The 7 (26th May 2011), Teakai (27th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Here is a newer interview with David Sereda. Enjoy!

Playlist
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

alxz (26th May 2011), astrid (27th May 2011), Calz (26th May 2011), Caren (27th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), greybeard (26th May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (26th May 2011), ktlight (26th May 2011), mojo (27th May 2011), sandy (27th May 2011), Siegfried The 7 (26th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Leprechaun (here)
    Without appearing flippant nor disrespectful of the underlying assumptions of the thread part of me thinks so what, as immortal, magnificent beings of light with capabilities much greater than we know what should we worry about. Another part of me though thinks with these capabilities we could ameliorate any cosmic threats in an instant...... Or have I just lost the capacity to think logically these days - Oh the complexities of being human, sighs.....
    Can i just point out this is Alexey Demetriev views and warns to prepare for the worst not mine. “Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years.”

Will post more soon

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

tptb are not D.U.M.B.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dan i el For This Post:

Calz (14th June 2011), Cjay (27th May 2011), daddy fishwick (9th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), Enquiring1 (9th June 2011), Lord Sidious (27th May 2011), seko (8th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    I searched the forum and i found it, his name is Pane Andov.

I think he's talking about the same thing here, as the above.
    Hey Dick sometimes i duplicate things its a brain thing.

Well observed and all you need to do in future is ask the mods to merge threads

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

remember when the jet stream looped down into the US, a single stream swath that never covered more than a small state?

look now

something is causing this, and it isn't sunspots...

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

just a thought but if the ptb do know about this so called impending solar event could it be possible that chemtrails are being sprayed to protect us from rays from space? just a thought.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Art (27th May 2011), Cjay (27th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), ktlight (26th May 2011), Lord Sidious (27th May 2011), witchy1 (27th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

hi siegfried, im with you mate, i was gonna quit smoking my 4 or 5 hand rolled ciggies a day but you know what, i think i`ll wait till after 2012, until then im just going to enjoy the smoke and the jack daniels

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

aonascimento (8th June 2011), Art (27th May 2011), Caren (27th May 2011), Cjay (27th May 2011), daddy fishwick (9th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), NancyV (26th May 2011), Siegfried The 7 (26th May 2011), stegosaur (26th May 2011), Terra (9th June 2011), witchy1 (27th May 2011), Woody (26th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leprechaun
    Can i just point out this is Alexey Demetriev views and warns to prepare for the worst not mine. “Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years.”

Will post more soon
    Hi the one, no offence meant my friend, I was aware that it was not necessarily your views and that you were just passing on. My point was meant in the same vain

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), The One (26th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Best suggestion I've heard all day, Jack Daniels all-round and lets sit back and enjoy the show.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soulseeker For This Post:

Cjay (27th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), Lord Sidious (27th May 2011), MargueriteBee (27th May 2011), The One (26th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Claim: NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event

30. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Claim: NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event

Meh... whats the point? I mean, if "Doomsday" is or was approaching? We are all ****** (insert answer there)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Ecnal 61 (here)
    hi siegfried, im with you mate, i was gonna quit smoking my 4 or 5 hand rolled ciggies a day but you know what, i think i`ll wait till after 2012, until then im just going to enjoy the smoke and the jack daniels
    stay away from the bars..as that's drink, drag, drink, drag, repeat until thrown out at closing time...two pack later....

No smoking in the bars only makes it worse..as it becomes drink, drink, drink....

As for the real subject, the dust cloud changes the conductivity of the vacuum of space.

This 'place' is in electrostatic plasma vacuum (of space) balance. That's how it works.

Increasing the conductivity of the solar system's space is, well, it is going to cause problems with the 'balance' of the system. Of that there is no doubt. What the result will be is, well, debatable.

This is ALSO deeply connected to our temporal and dimensional system. This 'charge change' will affect those aspects, as well. Time is a measurement of the charge polarity differential between two points, is one way of explaining it.

Since it is all connected at the base level, change one ....and you change them all....
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th May 2011 at 23:37.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), Davidallany (27th May 2011), Franny (27th May 2011), Hervé (27th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Some of you may remember this young lady from her Project Camelot interview, her name is Jessica and she gets into the photon belt thing here. http://www.jessicamystic.com/index.p...ries&Itemid=54 Also wasn't it Ed dames the former govt remote viewer that moved his whole family into a cave, due to the coming Sun fiasco?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2011), Teakai (27th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast