+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will parts of Japan & New Zealand sink into the Ocean?

1. Link to Post #41
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: Will parts of Japan & New Zealand sink into the Ocean?

Hi Watching from Cyprus, dont know if you have seen this - Its really good.

Elenin tracking (hes calling it a brown dwarf) and how it lines up exactly with the Chile / NZ / Japan earthquakes dates even tho its far out.

However the bad news is that its getting closer AND the next same line up next dates are: October 17th, November 5th and November 23 THIS YEAR. Check it out (prolly should have its own thread)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Teresa (31st May 2011), Watching from Cyprus (29th May 2011), yaksuit (27th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

I'm glad you got the images (maps) to show, witchy1. Sorry for not responding to your request for assistance earlier, but I was still trying to figure it out myself. I still don't know why these same maps did not show in your earlier post above.

(Will you share the sandbox toys with me ?)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

witchy1 (27th May 2011), yaksuit (27th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

There are a few threads started already regarding planet X Nibiru with quite a few videos.
    The "evidence" is getting to the point of being credible.
    Truth Seeker Dan has posted a lot over the months.

As a sugestion if you want to find a persons posts go to their profile page and there you will find all posts by that person.
    As said Dan has posted much on the subject.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Teresa (31st May 2011), witchy1 (27th May 2011), yaksuit (27th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

And, now, for something completely... the same:

Zeta Talk, Planet X, & The Pole Shift Rocky Horror Show (Updated May 15, 2011) "You were right"
    [Update May 15, 2011: The following e-mail exchange took place in early February of this year. The letter writer, Katherine, was experiencing a lot of personal agitation and trepidation because she succumbed to one of the many mind-conditioning psyops which the Illuminated Ones are running in order to keep those who buy into these Doom & Gloom scenarios in a state of fear, panic, and anxiety. I told Katherine in my last reply to her on Feb. 9 that I would look forward to hearing from her in early May and she will come to see that there were no Pole shifts or other dramatic expressions of earth changes or cataclysms which she had feared would occur because she read and bought into the BS at ZetaTalk. I just received her e-mail tonight, May 15, 2011. It contained exactly three words: "you were right".
    Don't you go through the many months of worry and unfounded anxiety that Katherine had to go through in order to learn that all Doom & Gloom scenarios are set ups and hoaxes--EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WITHOUT EXCEPTION...Ken Adachi]
    Full article here
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

dima (25th July 2011), fifi (28th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

This site has some interesting videos concerned with the earth changes. One of these is a talk given by a man who is describing Gordon Michael Scallion's future world map. There is, however, no guarantee that these events will happen according to someone's prophecy, nor will they necessarily happen all at one time. These changes could take hundreds of years.

http://www.timeline2012.net/timeline-2012/future-maps
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Isthatso (28th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

I wonder why they seem to always have a pole shift to the right (looking from space onto the planet) i.e. north pole going clockwise. Why not anti clockwise????

12. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sounds like now is a good time to buy a boat.........I have.
    Perhaps Kevin Costner was trying to tell us something

13. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it not more the case that those area's that have been claimed from the see are being liquified by the earthquakes etc? This goes both for japan and new zealand. This would not immediately mean that either of them is sinking or rising. At least not in a time scale of months I think. Geographic history has shown the rising of sinking of continents and islands alike to be a rather frequent occurence over the past few billion years. Seen on that timescale, new zealand and japan are heading for a rise or sink pretty quickly indeed

14. Link to Post #49
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Hi Witchy,

Yes i have seen the vids, thanks. the woman who made the vids has now moved to the mountains. We are in for a rough ride that is for sure.
    Personally i dont think any lifeform can survive global flooding since thousands of New clear power plants will melt down, and then what!!!! nothing can survive that. Only chance is to get a ride from the ETs and let hope it will be the good ones picking us up :-)

I know this deserves a new thread but i never figured out how to start one. For all to see how controlled we are see here

The American Dream: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Hidden rulers of Earth and the full real history of Money : http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...th_Bankers.htm

When you have read the Story, you will be extremely strong in a knowledge which will swipe the feat away on any financial professional reading this.

Love to you all from Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Corncrake (30th May 2011), witchy1 (29th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I know that there exist some fabulous tellers-of-tall-tales. However, could these things have happened on a different timeline or dimension than where we are currently? Cayce? Nostradamus? Scallion? The Zetas? Are they all wrong?

Indonesia happened. Japan happened. These happened in this timeline/dimension....I think. What about the others?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

17. Link to Post #51
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Watching from Cyprus (here)
    Hi Witchy,

Yes i have seen the vids, thanks. the woman who made the vids has now moved to the mountains. We are in for a rough ride that is for sure.
    Personally i dont think any lifeform can survive global flooding since thousands of New clear power plants will melt down, and then what!!!! nothing can survive that. Only chance is to get a ride from the ETs and let hope it will be the good ones picking us up :-)

I know this deserves a new thread but i never figured out how to start one. For all to see how controlled we are see here

The American Dream:

Hidden rulers of Earth and the full real history of Money : http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...th_Bankers.htm

When you have read the Story, you will be extremely strong in a knowledge which will swipe the feat away on any financial professional reading this.

Love to you all from Peter
    That should sort you out.

18. Link to Post #52
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    I wonder why they seem to always have a pole shift to the right (looking from space onto the planet) i.e. north pole going clockwise. Why not anti clockwise????
    i believe that's because when planet x passes by its north pole will be towards the earth and earth has to shift so her south pole faces planet x. that's what causes the pole shift and crustal displacement, simple magnetic attraction, and why there will be three days of darkness (in the northern hemisphere) while planet x passes.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Fred259 (30th May 2011), greybeard (30th May 2011), witchy1 (31st May 2011)

20. Link to Post #53
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[QUOTE=The Truth Is In There;231950]
    Quote i believe that's because when planet x passes by its north pole will be towards the earth and earth has to shift so her south pole faces planet x.
    Interesting “The Truth”….

I'm just a bit confused by your explanation to Witchy1 question. Are you talking about the Magnetic North Pole or the True North Pole or both?

Quote that's what causes the pole shift and crustal displacement,
    Please can you explain crustal displacement?

Quote Simple magnetic attraction,
    I agree with this, but are you talking about the magnetic pole?

Quote And why there will be three days of darkness (in the northern hemisphere) while planet x passes.
    Who is telling you this?

When is this planet x passing?

You say we will have three days of darkness in the Northern hemisphere, but what about the Southern Hemisphere, were Witchy is? Does she have three days of daylight?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Corncrake (30th May 2011), witchy1 (31st May 2011)

22. Link to Post #54
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[QUOTE]

It’s because of precession.

What is precession?

This is precession.

We take Witchy and put her on a pedestal like a ballerina, and spin her around at speed.

I then take both my hands and push her on her back.

The effect of this push applied to her back is that we would expect Witchy to fall on her face, or face downwards. However this doesn’t happen.

What happens is that precession applies and the applied force initiated by me pushing Witchy on her back is precessed through 90degrees and she will in fact fall on her arm or shoulder.

That is precession.

So the answer to the question is that the earth rotates anti-clockwise at 900nm /hr. Anything that hits the earth at speed is going to cause precession. The applied force will then be 90 degrees from the direction of rotation. So yes I agree Right.

Or

If you are standing at the waters edge on the beach at Sydney FACING the land.
    Planet X hits Brisbane beach.
    You would expect to fall on your face or facedown wouldn’t you.
    However due to precession you will in fact fall on your right arm and shoulder.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precession

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Corncrake (30th May 2011), fifi (31st May 2011), kasee (31st May 2011), Lord Sidious (31st May 2011), witchy1 (31st May 2011)

24. Link to Post #55
    New Zealand Avalon Member Teresa's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really like that new map little ole NZ looks too big and lumpy, I no likee. On the other hand look at Aussie, it really is the West Island.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teresa For This Post:

Carmen (31st May 2011), Lord Sidious (31st May 2011), witchy1 (31st May 2011)

26. Link to Post #56
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

My, what will we call it Ausland, NewZalia, Um New Australia!!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Lord Sidious (31st May 2011), Teresa (31st May 2011)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    My, what will we call it Ausland, NewZalia, Um New Australia!!!
    I like NewZalia, has a ring to it. Very unique. Can't top that at this time of night I'm afraid. If you go by the 20 and 40 degree pole shift maps,
    however, NZ is hard to spot at all. I'm hoping it's because the vid cut it off. In the end though what's the use in worrying about it, if it's gonna happen we'll just have to ride it out as best we can. I'm not yet convinced of any of the timing or manner in which such an earth change may occur, I mean no-one knows for sure. Just gotta keep positive and uplifted.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Teresa For This Post:

Lord Sidious (31st May 2011)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    NZ has grown heaps, so has Tasmania, Australia is about the same.
    USA, Sth America, Africa look liike water world.
    A new land mass in the Pacific.

This could serve as a real estate ad - where to invest for future returns.
    The new land mass in the Pacific is interesting - ties in with Peter Deunov's prophecy.

31. Link to Post #59
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I am typing this literally 10m away from the waters edge on the Otago Harbour,Dunedin, New Zealand. I am lucky to be the only one on the whole peninsula to have a tidal creek which is actually a small esturary outside my window. I launch kayaks and dingies from my front lawn.

I like to feed the eels and ducks every day and I keep a very keen eye on the tide times, heights (relates to phase of the moon) and also the weather. I am also a keen yachtie and aeroplane nutter so I pay fairly close attention to such things. I have lived here for 10 and a bit years now and there has been no change to the very regular patterns in that time. The wee cottage is 140 years old. I have no reason to believe it will not be here in another 140 years either.

So In a nutshell the answer is for now at least a pretty well qualified no. If this changes I will post about it here first. Yes I promise.
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 31st May 2011 at 11:19.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Fred259 (31st May 2011), Lord Sidious (31st May 2011), witchy1 (31st May 2011)

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote It’s because of precession
    Fred that was a great explanation - I understand that falling to the side and not flat on your face now. So, just to clarify - it doesnt matter where the impact is? - what if you pushed from the front. Is it the same effect except falling onto my right side or left side.
    If it hit Adelaide (the other side) I would still fall the same way as if it hit Brisbane. Does that make sense? In essence, if it hits from the right side I would fall right, and if it hits from the left I would fall on my left side?
    If this is correct the Planet x is coming in from right (I think) so earth flicks to the right (clockwise)

(Ladies, I think we should call it our West Island and have an ANZAC currency. So we just need to find ourselves an East Island to complete the compass points - perhaps the Chatams might do????)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast