+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Will parts of Japan & New Zealand sink into the Ocean?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Will parts of Japan & New Zealand sink into the Ocean?

I was just listening to Kerry's radio show interview of Richard Pepper recorded on 20 April 2011. Kerry spoke of parts of Japan and New Zealand possibly sinking into the ocean.

This aroused my interest because I live in NZ. I've read Edgar Cayce's prophesy of Japan sinking, and another South African Boer War prophet "Seiner" saying Japan will be "destroyed" by earthquakes.

In terms of New Zealand, (this is along the lines of Miriam Delicado's work of interviewing indeginous people), there is a Maori legend of the North Island (where most people live & has big cities like Auckland & Wellington) being a "fish" and the south Island being the "canoe" that caught this fish (where Christchurch was just hit by earthquakes) and one day the North Island will sink into the ocean.

Can anyone with information on this reply with any information or sources on the possiblilty of parts of these countries sinking into the ocean.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Paranormal (18th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re: Will parts of Japan & New Zealand sink into the Ocean?

From my informational sources New Zealand will rise and eventually join with Australia. If you look at a google map and see the underwater shelves you will see the possibility of this. Scallions future map of the world has New Zealand huge!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Isthatso (27th May 2011), nearing (28th May 2011), Realeyes (27th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Dunno, but I would go out now and buy up all the water wings and corner the market.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Well, I am in great doubt as to the likelihood of NZ either disappearing into the ocean, or joining up with Australia. A land mass that is part of the Ocean floor does not simply "move" and connect itself to another country..........this must be geographically, if not scientifically impossible!! I'm sure the rising of the oceans could mean certain low lying areas could disappear, but I would be very skeptical about the idea of NZ and/or Japan sinking/moving.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morgaine For This Post:

Fred259 (28th May 2011), Isthatso (27th May 2011), Lord Sidious (26th May 2011), loveandgratitude (27th May 2011), TraineeHuman (27th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Morgaine (here)
    Well, I am in great doubt as to the likelihood of NZ either disappearing into the ocean, or joining up with Australia. A land mass that is part of the Ocean floor does not simply "move" and connect itself to another country..........this must be geographically, if not scientifically impossible!! I'm sure the rising of the oceans could mean certain low lying areas could disappear, but I would be very skeptical about the idea of NZ and/or Japan sinking/moving.
    1/2 you sheep scaring kiwis are already here!
    NZ has already moved!

9. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Morgaine, I think this refers to the polar shift or magnetic shift that is proposed to occur with Elenin / Nibiru arrival next December. In that, it is with the movement of earth off its current axis that will cause the oceans to slosh around and should that shift be permanent, then the oceans will permanently displace (have new homes.) There is much speculation who will have sea side homes and beach views after this time. NZ is purported in many reports to survive this with the water moving toward North Pole and the west USA/Canada as well as Japan. I live in Sydney and if I am to beleive things, it will go under (for a while anyway), but home in central north island NZ should be OK. This is ONLY if the NZ 3 of 7 largest volcanoes in the world do not activate (Taupo and the volcanic plateau ones.) That may be cause for some concern!

The rule of thumb currently is for all to get above 700ft sea level, as if it all transpires no where will be dry while this sloshing goes on.

Please correct me if I am wrong - I think I have it right???? If anyone has a link to a map showing where the proposed new sea levels may settle, I would be grateful

W

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hahahaha Sid, and you would be soooo lost without us. You LOVE us - c'mon admit it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Cjay (27th May 2011), DoubleHelix (27th May 2011), fifi (27th May 2011), Lord Sidious (26th May 2011), Watching from Cyprus (27th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member sanjosenian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    NZ has already moved!
    ROFLMAO!!! You made my day, Lord Sidious. (Still sracking up!!)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sanjosenian For This Post:

Cjay (27th May 2011), DoubleHelix (27th May 2011), Lord Sidious (27th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

As far as japan is concerned, check this post and thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post197251

(use of search function is not prohibited...)

As for NZ, that's a weird Earth's contraption... it's made up of two subduction zones plunging in opposite directions/dips (blue lines) joined through the Alpine transform fault zone (red line) and paralleled with an oceanic rift zone (dashed red-white line). Hence the probable way the North Island could "sink" would be through the opening of the rift zone in a similar way as is occurring in Africa's Rift Valley.

Name:  Image-2011-5-26-19h8mn32s.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  95.5 KB
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th May 2011 at 23:43.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cjay (27th May 2011), Fred259 (28th May 2011), loveandgratitude (27th May 2011), Morgaine (26th May 2011), oceanz (26th May 2011), witchy1 (26th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

NZ has already moved!

Well somebody has to help Australia raise the national IQ..........................

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Morgaine For This Post:

Carmen (27th May 2011), Cjay (27th May 2011), Fred259 (28th May 2011), Isthatso (27th May 2011), loveandgratitude (27th May 2011), mosquito (27th May 2011), nearing (28th May 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th May 2011), Studeo (27th May 2011), witchy1 (26th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Back in 2009, NZ moved 30cm closer to Australia in a couple of seconds.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...ustralia-quake

Quote Earthquake brings New Zealand closer to AustraliaSouth Island moves 30cm towards Australia after 7.8-magnitude quake

Abhinav Ramnarayan guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 22 July 2009 13.36 BST

As countries with strong national identities, it can safely be said that Australia and New Zealand are worlds apart. However, a strong earthquake in the region has brought the fierce rivals closer – 30cm to be precise.

The 7.8-magnitude quake appears to have jolted the South Island and moved it towards Australia, the New Zealand Herald reported.
    Last edited by oceanz; 26th May 2011 at 23:46. Reason: link

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

Carmen (27th May 2011), Cjay (27th May 2011), Hervé (26th May 2011), witchy1 (26th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Weird, because we are all joined under the sea! Its just the level of water in the Tassie that determines our closeness. (as I understand it)

Closeness to each other is not determined by land movement (unless a country grows some new land - like from volcanic eruptions). As I understand countries dont just float around on top of the water looking for places to park up. :-)

20. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Weird, because we are all joined under the sea! Its just the level of water in the Tassie that determines our closeness. (as I understand it)

Closeness to each other is not determined by land movement (unless a country grows some new land - like from volcanic eruptions). As I understand countries dont just float around on top of the water looking for places to park up. :-)
    Correct. However "Plates" do float on the mantle and subduction zones are some sort of slippery slopes where plates creep onto each other....

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

witchy1 (27th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Attachment 7755
    Attachment 7756
    Attachment 7758
    Attachment 7759

Here is a few possiblities (dont know why the pix are not coming out. They look fine on my edit, but just not getting onto the post ?) Mods???
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th May 2011 at 12:54.

23. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Attachment 7755 Attachment 7756 Attachment 7758 Attachment 7759

Here is a few possiblities (dont know why the pix are not coming out. They look fine on my edit, but just not getting onto the post ?) Mods???
    All right witchy1... it's back to the sandbox fun...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

witchy1 (27th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

NZ has already moved!

Well somebody has to help Australia raise the national IQ..........................
    Maybe so, but it ain't you wellington boot wearing, sheep scaring, funny accented kiwinuggets, let me tell ya.

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

The knowledge I have is about Japan. And yes (told from my experience) it will be destroyed to the extent that it is virtually uninhabitable.
    I have contacted the media and governments on this aspect to put a plebiscite to the people that could we accept (as refugees) people before a disaster rather than after it. using as proof what I had written and the cure.
    But no. Anyway Japan will have no alternative than go to war by end 2013 simply to have inhabitable land for it's people.

27. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Since this is a thread about NZ, and there are alot of aussies weighing in, could I get some info on Tasmania?

Safe to inhabit there, or is it going to head down the same path as NZ/Japan?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

phillipbbg (28th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    Since this is a thread about NZ, and there are alot of aussies weighing in, could I get some info on Tasmania?

Safe to inhabit there, or is it going to head down the same path as NZ/Japan?
    Dunno, but I would exercise caution on two counts, one it is full of tasmanians and two, it is too close to victoria.

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote could I get some info on Tasmania?
    You might join the mainland of NZ - LOL

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Name:  map.jpg
Views: 5951
Size:  58.4 KBLooks like Tassie is about to grow :-) Attachment 7761
    Name:  GMSWorld.jpg
Views: 7995
Size:  33.5 KB
    Attached Images  

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

astrid (27th May 2011), Fred259 (28th May 2011), Teresa (31st May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast