+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MMS Testimonials Wanted for HealthSalon

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default MMS Testimonials Wanted for HealthSalon

Some of you here already know that I am the editor of www.HealthSalon.org . And if you are an MMS user who has scoped the net looking for MMS info you likely are already familiar with my site. I have endeavored to bring the truth of MMS out to the public though HealthSalon for 4 years now. Most comments I receive on HealthSalon refer to MMS. The world is still hungry for MMS information. I receive questions and insights regarding MMS daily from around the world.

I have seen that there are quite a few satisfied MMS users here on this forum. I am asking you to step forward and give your testimony that I may post it on HealthSalon.

Please be aware that HealthSalon sells no products. We don't even have those click on google adds. I and my website architect make not one red cent off of HealthSalon, not since the day of its inception. It is a labor of love.

If you have an MMS testimonial you would like to see made available to the world at large please put it here and I will put it on HealthSalon or contact me through PM. If you put it up here I will assume you want it on HealthSalon.

Since Jim's death threat I feel compelled to amp up the MMS conversation... I would have started the day I heard about it but my broken computer and being out of the states did not help. Now I am set to get your story out to all seeking MMS information.

Thanks Kevlor for being the first to step up to the plate and share your story.

Arrowwind

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Bhusunda (8th July 2011), fifi (2nd June 2011), fourty-two (19th April 2014), kevlor (28th May 2011), Loren (26th July 2011), MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), paul1972 (27th May 2011), pharoah21 (18th July 2011), seko (3rd June 2011), shadowstalker (9th June 2011), Snookie (13th March 2014), syrwong (17th April 2014), Tenzin (4th July 2011), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: MMS Testimonials Wanted for HealthSalon

Dear Arrowwind,

I can testify that with a few months of regular use of MMS1, I cleared up a severe case of Athlete's foot.
    Every summer it would come back for years and years, no medicine worked.
    Until I started using MMS1 regularly. It took some time but finally the fungus vanished
    and until now more than 2 year's later it hasn't returned.

While using MMS1 I felt an overall improvement of my health and gained a lot more energy.
    If you use it wisely, followingJim Humble's latest protocols, it will do miracles for your overall health.

Besides taking activated MMS orally, I have used it for (foot)baths and mouthwash, with excellent results.
    Personally I don't find it comfortable to take it on an empty stomach.

Remember NOT to use anti oxidants while the ClO2 is still active in your body. It will be counterproductive.
    (like: green tea, vegetables, fruit(juice), coffee, red wine, colloidal silver, etc.)

Bless you

Paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to paul1972 For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th May 2011), DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), fourty-two (19th April 2014), Lord Sidious (4th July 2011), MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), pharoah21 (18th July 2011), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014), theguardian (8th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Arrowwind, I'll post my success story, yes you may use it.

I have had dental work done that left a gap between two molars. Three months ago food became stuck there and the area became terribly inflamed. It did not resolve for many days, so I had to use antibiotics. I do not like using them because they are "anti-life" and kill the beneficial gut bacteria. One week ago the same area became inflamed again and was quite painful. Rather than kill of my intestinal bacteria again I tried MMS. I squirted the solution directly into the gap, held it there for a minute or so, then swallowed it. In the spirit of full disclosure, I also rinsed the area several times a day with real salt. Within 12 hours the area was no longer painful or swollen. The antibiotics took three days to effect the same result. I am sold on MMS!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Arrowwind (4th June 2011), Carmody (18th July 2011), DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), fifi (2nd June 2011), fourty-two (19th April 2014), Lord Sidious (4th July 2011), MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), pharoah21 (18th July 2011), seko (3rd June 2011), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I think it's important to tell people the truth. It is not without risks, and it is not necessarily for everyone.

I followed the directions exactly, ramped up extremely slowly, and still had a very bad experience. In talking to a medical intuitive friend (who I trust completely and have only ever seen to be 100% accurate), he said it is just not compatible with my system.

I wish I would have dowsed on it before I ever used it!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi KistheMum, in the interests of transparency, I wonder if you would be prepared to elaborate on
    Did you start taking it for a specific health problem or a general detox. If a specific condition, did it have any effect at all?
    Was it mms1 or mms2
    where you got up to with it - ie how many drops an hour how many days taking it etc
    what you mixed it with
    were you taking any other meds or health products at the time (Including Vit C)
    What were your physical effects and when did the start and abate
    Any other information

Thanks
    Witchy

Arrow, it cleared up my pilonidal sinus, but I stopped taking it too soon! It also cleared up my crappy cough in about 3 days that I had had for about a month.
    Yes it tastes foul, it will give you the *hits if you go to fast or have reached toxin overload - but it works.
    Bill has a wonderful story about a friend who child took it and it cleared up a eye problem. Story in Jims thread.
    My cousin is taking it for breast cancer - I will let you know how she goes.
    Last edited by witchy1; 3rd June 2011 at 09:29.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), Lord Sidious (4th July 2011), MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), Snookie (13th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Hello avalonians I have been using MMS for over a year. I have seen great results in getting rid of bacteria in my body and seen it working with friends and family. I personally haven't got any diseases of any kind but we all have bacteria of some sort and I did get a swollen stomach and gases. An old lady with diabetes with swollen feet, couldn't walk anymore and needed help from family to look after her. After taking MMS 1, for 2 weeks, she could walk again and she got her life back and her family didn't have to look after her anymore. They were impressed and very happy.
    My brother had a fungal infection in his feet, used MMS for a week, all gone. I gave it to an overweight woman, that feels chronic fatigue most of the time. She took MMS for a week, she doesn;t feel it anymore. But of course she is changing her bad food habits. It's all related, don't leave it all to MMS, we need to eat fruits and veggies. Sleep well. etc etc..
    I guess arrowiwnd you if you go to www.jimhumble.biz you'll get testimonies from lots of people that have used MMS and helped them to get rid of bacteria or viruses of all sorts.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Arrowwind (18th July 2011), DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), Lord Sidious (4th July 2011), MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), pharoah21 (18th July 2011), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by paul1972 (here)
    ....Remember NOT to use anti oxidants while the ClO2 is still active in your body. It will be counterproductive.
    (like: green tea, vegetables, fruit(juice), coffee, red wine, colloidal silver, etc.)

Bless you

Paul1972
    This would be difficult considering the newly suggested protocol of 2 drops every two hours.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

pharoah21 (18th July 2011), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

This is a bump for mms testimonials.. I don't know why topics after they fall off of the page cannot be recoverd. How come we dont have page 2 and 3 etc for topics on this forum or the others? Once a topic falls of the page its seems lost forever. and particulary since our search and tags system is so lousy on this site.
    I am considering putting up testimonials as we have seen here where mms did nothing... I have received very few of these types over the years.. and only a couple about complaints with nausea, etc. Since nausea and diarrhea are effects to be mitigated with mms I have not given them much weight... but perhaps I should? ... its like, if you take mms, and you have read the material you should know about this and how to deal with it... and really many of the testimonials I have received are loaded with this kind of info.. that really did not stop the person from working their way through it and to their cure.

any opinions?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

MMA_Fan (4th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

hi arrowwind, i am back again from a months holidays.

this message is to bump up this subject to the front page again, and to relate my recent experience with mms1 :-

i deliberately exposed myself to current influenza outbreaks here in australia. in both instances i started to sneeze within hours, i resorted to my current maintaince dose of three activated drops, which i took morning and night.

one possible infection did not survive the night, and the second possible infection had me sneezing eight times the next day, but the nightly dose obviously knocked it on the head that night. so all remained controlled. no other symptoms were experienced, other than a slight runny nose as a result of the sneezing, which is normal.
    the above flue infections are pretty bad, as the people involved were off work and bedridden for several days and affected badly for over two weeks.

nice to know that mms1 is still protecting me after four and half years of use. NO medication of any sort has passed my lips during those years.... kev

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), Lord Sidious (4th July 2011), MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), pharoah21 (18th July 2011), seko (4th July 2011), siggy (4th July 2011), Snookie (13th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Well this is certainly new to me. Sounds interesting so I've just ordered the book off amazon. If I end up buying this stuff i'l let you know hoe I get on cheers Lisa x

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), seko (4th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I started taking it about a year ago - did the 2 week detox and then 6 drops one day a week.
    I had no real health problems before starting to take it. I have noticed that my sinuses clear when I take it.

I must say that the taste (even trying to disguise it) is terrible - I'm shivering & gagging just thinking about it now!!!!
    I've read much on how to solve this, but nothing I've come across works.
    Any tips would be welcome

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siggy For This Post:

MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), pharoah21 (18th July 2011), seko (4th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

I used it with the intention of a general detox and ended up getting rid of nine kidney stones in the process and I am cured of all the intermittent pains I get in my pelvic region for the past several years. I've posted the pictures in the Genesis Church forum.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), MMA_Fan (4th July 2011), seko (4th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by siggy (here)
    I started taking it about a year ago - did the 2 week detox and then 6 drops one day a week.
    I had no real health problems before starting to take it. I have noticed that my sinuses clear when I take it.

I must say that the taste (even trying to disguise it) is terrible - I'm shivering & gagging just thinking about it now!!!!
    I've read much on how to solve this, but nothing I've come across works.
    Any tips would be welcome
    I read recently that takin it with mint tea and mint syrup added helps but I"ve not tried it

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Tenzin (here)
    I used it with the intention of a general detox and ended up getting rid of nine kidney stones in the process and I am cured of all the intermittent pains I get in my pelvic region for the past several years. I've posted the pictures in the Genesis Church forum.
    I really love to hear the kidney testimonials.. Kidney disease can be so difficult and the treatments terrible. I have read testimonials where people avoided dialysis when they were suppose to be due for it.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    My cousin is taking it for breast cancer - I will let you know how she goes.
    Oh please do let us know. I know another woman who seems to have had excellent results with breast cancer. She also did the Budwig protocol and lugols iodine but all her cancer marker numbers went down after mms.. MMS caused the tumor to swell and get red, then to shrink. Last check the doctors said they thought it was dead, and no cancer markers in the blood tests. Let her know this as it may increase her motivation to keep up

and did you go back and clear up that sinus situation with mms?
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 5th July 2011 at 05:11.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

I have recently used mms to cure a nasty sinus infection ear infection combo. After coming thru that, in about a week, I continued the protocol for 4 weeks(total), this resulted in a couple minor positive changes in my health. I no longer need or use dandruf shampoo, this had been a constant condition of mine for at least the last 15 years, needless to say it is a welcome change.

As well I no longer need acid reflux medicine everyday, or at all. This condition had plagued me since 1997, I was told by my doctor to expect to take this medicine until my last day. Glad I didn't believe him!

I have used it for sunburn, insect bites, odor remover etc. I think it is a great tool to help us take care of ourselves, instead of always looking to some one else. Who says they know better? We are the best doctors for ourselves.

After having some success with mms, I bought and read Jims book, great book!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

kevlor (8th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvervioletrubie (here)
    I have recently used mms to cure a nasty sinus infection ear infection combo. After coming thru that, in about a week, I continued the protocol for 4 weeks(total), this resulted in a couple minor positive changes in my health. I no longer need or use dandruf shampoo, this had been a constant condition of mine for at least the last 15 years, needless to say it is a welcome change.

As well I no longer need acid reflux medicine everyday, or at all. This condition had plagued me since 1997, I was told by my doctor to expect to take this medicine until my last day. Glad I didn't believe him!

I have used it for sunburn, insect bites, odor remover etc. I think it is a great tool to help us take care of ourselves, instead of always looking to some one else. Who says they know better? We are the best doctors for ourselves.

After having some success with mms, I bought and read Jims book, great book!
    great to hear silver-v-r
    i too have solved many diverse problems with mms, including a inner ear balance problem. reflux. sinus ongoing congestion. many minor skin cancers.
    i was lax during my bush excursion last month, i didnt have the mms in the car with me, i nearly stepped on a huge king brown snake. its venom would have killed me quite quickly.
    last night i discovered a cattle tick on my belly, the mms made this tick let go, and the iritation was gone within a half hour. problem solved ... kev

31. Link to Post #17
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

MMS works. I have been using it, doesn't taste good but it really works.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

kevlor (9th July 2011), Snookie (13th March 2014), Tenzin (8th July 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    MMS works. I have been using it, doesn't taste good but it really works.
    That's why FDA has to single it out to announce (without legal evidence) that it is to be avoided. They sure are getting desperate trying to leech more money from the American population...

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thank you to all who have replied. Once again I am bumping the thread in hopes of new testimonials.. I have a particular interest in finding a testimonial on lupus and MMS right now. If you know where one is please direct me to it.

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

UNSWEETENED CRANBERRY JUICE.

that's the ticket for an easy trip to the stomach.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

fourty-two (19th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast