Thread: MMS Testimonials Wanted for HealthSalon

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: MMS Testimonials Wanted for HealthSalon

If you hate the taste, just put it into those big empty capsules and swallow those. This is especially helpful at larger doses.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Snookie (13th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Thank you to all who have replied. Once again I am bumping the thread in hopes of new testimonials.. I have a particular interest in finding a testimonial on lupus and MMS right now. If you know where one is please direct me to it.
    Hi Arrowwind,

I have a loved one who is also looking for MMS testimonials regarding Lupus. As with most people, she wants to hear someones success story before she tries it herself. I have found very few testimonials, if you have/or get some would you please pm me.? thank you!

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I would encourage her to try it. From all the diseases that MMS has been attempted for there has been no report of any severe negative consequence related to specific diseases. Just advise them to go slow and follow the protocol exactly.

Quote Posted by silvervioletrubie (here)
    Thank you to all who have replied. Once again I am bumping the thread in hopes of new testimonials.. I have a particular interest in finding a testimonial on lupus and MMS right now. If you know where one is please direct me to it.
    Hi Arrowwind,

I have a loved one who is also looking for MMS testimonials regarding Lupus. As with most people, she wants to hear someones success story before she tries it herself. I have found very few testimonials, if you have/or get some would you please pm me.? thank you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (3rd August 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Re: MMS Testimonials Wanted for HealthSalon (runny nose)

Hi all, I have been annoyed lately from a constant runny nose.
    It just wont go away. Some sneezing as well.
    Trying to eat more healthy and wondered if mms could help as well.
    Never had hay fever symptoms before especially since its winter. ??
    Could this be a sign that my body is trying to remove something? Have tried mms in the past and thinking this may help. ?
    So whats up with a constant runny nose? This thread needed a bump. Wow July 2011!

Thanks all...

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

One quick note about MMS, having done a bit of research and personal trials.
    If I remember correctly, Jim says that MMS2 is much better or improved especially taken with DMSO.
    MMS2 I believe was basically the same as pool chlorine.

I have ingested MMS (sodium chlorite chemically activated for its oxidizing agent) with DMSO, in various dose. Vomiting and diarrhea follows of course because DMSO is not meant to be ingested, and commonly used in the drug industry as a soluble absorbent allowing certain compounds to pass through the skin. But I had to give it a try anyway.

In vivo, no apparent benefits for reducing virus, at least for myself with the flu.

I think, for internal use, antibiotics would be far more effective for bacterial issues.
    For virus, bleach (sodium hypochlorite) is far more effective, but I am not willing to try swallowing that.

As for sanitary use, MMS is just as effective as if you had used pool water or chlorine water to get rid of the slime in your kitchen sink drain area, getting rid of the smell from your raw waste in your garbage. The cloudy water in your fish tank would clear up quickly but killing the animals in it at the same time, which explains why pool water has chlorine in it.

Speaking with a biochemist on this issue of chlorine use for Malaria, I am to understand that it was used extensively or excessively during the Vietnam war for the US soldiers, and though somewhat effective at the beginning, eventually become ineffective after multiple use. I don't know too much about the details of this, but eventually they had to resort to other herbal alternative for Malaria after chlorine was of no effect for them.

8. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kumonitori (here)

Speaking with a biochemist on this issue of chlorine use for Malaria, I am to understand that it was used extensively or excessively during the Vietnam war for the US soldiers, and though somewhat effective at the beginning, eventually become ineffective after multiple use. I don't know too much about the details of this, but eventually they had to resort to other herbal alternative for Malaria after chlorine was of no effect for them.
    I would be interested in knowing if the recent MMS Malaria test the Red Cross did
    in Africa was real? Apparently 99% of the patients were cured.
    Now of which the red cross denies.

MMS looks to be safe compared to bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite).

More here if you like.
    http://mmswiki.org/index.php?title=Basic_Science_of_MMS

9. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    Could this be a sign that my body is trying to remove something? Have tried mms in the past and thinking this may help. ?
    So whats up with a constant runny nose? This thread needed a bump. Wow July 2011!

Thanks all...
    Sounds like a fungus infection in your sinuses. 90% of all sinus issues are fungul in nature. Mix up a concoction of xylitol sugar (make sure it's not from China and is made from birch trees), baking soda, salt, and grapefruit seed extract in a few ounces of clean water. Snort this up your nose and lie back. Or you could simply buy the product called Xclear.....
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Snookie (13th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by aviators (here)

Thanks all...
    You could be having an allergy issue to snow mould. I have problems in the early spring when snow mould seems to be the worst.

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

hi all, and ARROW.
    just rediscovered this thread, and noted my comments from 2011 (above), time flies, another three years gone by.

its now over seven years since starting MMS, and solving many minor problems with my health. i have maintained the daily maintaince dose of three drops of mms for those seven years. many many minor health problems were solved with this incredible jim humble mixture.
    i am now turning 69 years old and can honestly say, i have not had ANY health problems that i could cure with mms. i havent been to a western medicine doctor in over seven years.

despite my success with retaining my good health, practically all my relatives and friends, dont want to know about it here in australia.
    it is depressing, especially when a relative dies, and i know i could have helped. i have given up hopeing they will eventually notice my good health continuing, whilest they are ageing, with all the obvious deteriorations that go with old age.

to anybody reading this and thinking of giveing it a go. please do. you will not be disappointed ... kev

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

brenie (19th April 2014), Hervé (19th April 2014), JRS (19th April 2014), seko (17th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    hi all, and ARROW.
    just rediscovered this thread, and noted my comments from 2011 (above), time flies, another three years gone by.

its now over seven years since starting MMS, and solving many minor problems with my health. i have maintained the daily maintaince dose of three drops of mms for those seven years. many many minor health problems were solved with this incredible jim humble mixture.
    i am now turning 69 years old and can honestly say, i have not had ANY health problems that i could cure with mms. i havent been to a western medicine doctor in over seven years.

despite my success with retaining my good health, practically all my relatives and friends, dont want to know about it here in australia.
    it is depressing, especially when a relative dies, and i know i could have helped. i have given up hopeing they will eventually notice my good health continuing, whilest they are ageing, with all the obvious deteriorations that go with old age.

to anybody reading this and thinking of giveing it a go. please do. you will not be disappointed ... kev
    Thanks kev for that. I hope you miss typed the red text Yes many people have said mms is good stuff
    and safer than most drugs if used properly.

15. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

This is a bump for mms testimonials.. I don't know why topics after they fall off of the page cannot be recoverd. How come we dont have page 2 and 3 etc for topics on this forum or the others? Once a topic falls of the page its seems lost forever. and particulary since our search and tags system is so lousy on this site.
    If you go to Google, type in ______"projectavalon.net/forum4: this is my search"_____________

or ______________Projectavalon.net/forum4: "this my literal search"_____________

for example Google:___________projectavalon.net: tesla death ray world trade center fred bell_________

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2