+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ADHD Causes Telekenesis?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Syd's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb ADHD Causes Telekenesis?

Hi All,
    A psychic told my boyfriend that ADHD was to blame for his occasional issue of household objects flying through the air and hitting him. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone & your opinions? He said he used to blame it on 'gremlins' because his things would go missing then turn up later, if at all. I thought maybe it was a deceased loved one on the other side, but who knows?

Some of His Experiences:
    -Baby wipe container flew off tv cabinet and hit him in the head while he sat at computer
    -Opening fridge door then bowl of soup slide of ground, even though he didn't touch it
    -More than once he's asked me or the kids if we threw 'that' at him
    -One time I was talking on the phone with him then the line got static-y, and he heard a loud boom from the bathroom (which I could not hear), then had to call me back because after checking the bathroom then going back to his bedroom, his keys (which were missing for days) fell off the top closet shelf and hit him in the head!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Syd For This Post:

Alien Ramone (28th May 2011), astrid (28th May 2011), crosby (28th May 2011), D-Day (29th May 2011), Davidallany (28th May 2011), Lord Sidious (28th May 2011), seko (28th May 2011), shadowstalker (28th May 2011), the_flyingboy (28th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: ADHD Causes Telekenesis?

I forgot to add that one time he was looking for his bat to set near the bed (for protection) and I was in between sleep & awake and remember seeing a white background with a bat floating up & down in a fan motion, then I woke up to hear him asking me about it, I had no idea, but I mentioned the 'dream' I had. Then he gave up searching and laid down, and as I fluffed my pillow, I saw the bat under it, which was the pillow I was just sleeping on...I don't know if its me or him or a combo of us moving things unconsciously. It has happened to me one time that I know of, where a basket on my shelf slid forward then back in place as I sat at my desk...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Syd For This Post:

astrid (28th May 2011), crosby (28th May 2011), Lord Sidious (28th May 2011), shadowstalker (28th May 2011), the_flyingboy (28th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Sometimes it is mischievous spirits. However, if it is a very regular occurrence and he has moved more than once and it has followed, well..it could still be any of the above. He could try a regression hypnotist who is familiar with Micheal Newton's work and find out via that method.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (28th May 2011), Lord Sidious (28th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Sounds to me like house "guests".

They can be very determined to get your attention sometimes.

I have dealt with many cases of this, and its not that hard to resolve.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

8. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Lord Sidious (28th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Maybe it's his fleeting thoughts.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

seko (28th May 2011), shadowstalker (28th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Syd (here)
    Hi All,
    A psychic told my boyfriend that ADHD was to blame for his occasional issue of household objects flying through the air and hitting him. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone & your opinions? He said he used to blame it on 'gremlins' because his things would go missing then turn up later, if at all. I thought maybe it was a deceased loved one on the other side, but who knows?

Some of His Experiences:
    -Baby wipe container flew off tv cabinet and hit him in the head while he sat at computer
    -Opening fridge door then bowl of soup slide of ground, even though he didn't touch it
    -More than once he's asked me or the kids if we threw 'that' at him
    -One time I was talking on the phone with him then the line got static-y, and he heard a loud boom from the bathroom (which I could not hear), then had to call me back because after checking the bathroom then going back to his bedroom, his keys (which were missing for days) fell off the top closet shelf and hit him in the head!
    Hi Syd,
    I am very sorry for you being together with such boyfriend I hope you are wearing helmet when you are with him.
    I never met any telekinesis case at ADHD patient. it can be coincidence but not related with it

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have ADD, and nothing even close to this has ever happened to me. I think it is something else other than his ADHD, I have no answers as to what. Good Luck!

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CorLian (here)
    I have ADD, and nothing even close to this has ever happened to me. I think it is something else other than his ADHD, I have no answers as to what. Good Luck!
    Hi Corlian,
    If you don't want to go with risperidon, you can always try to diet treatment. there are a lot alternative there.

Love ,Peace and Health

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

shadowstalker (28th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Cigan Mojia's Avatar
    Thanks

Is ADHD now classified as a part of the Autistic spectrum? Its hard to discern with the "splinter disorders" what else is going on with the brain because we don't have access to a lot of the science behind it. Let me back track a little to make sense, it is early here... so please bear with me if I make little sense.

Autistic Spectrum Disorders I refer to as Splinter disorders due to an idea that those born with these differences in socialization and learning styles have gone through trauma that splinters their energetic identity. Say you were a child in Chernobyl and *BOOM!* lights out. Reincarnation after a short stop in the regeneration mind wipe station of the cosmos could leave some things..... shall we say... out of order? Allowing synapses to take place in alternative avenues of the brain. So while a person may not be able to connect another person frowning with displeasure, they can recall the complete genetic makeup of juicy fruit gum and knock things off shelves with their mind... while being incapable of explaining what just happened and reacting in a mildly psychotic way.

Just a sleep deprived thought....

But on a very serious note, I would urge everyone to thoroughly research the medications for ASD ADD and ADHD especially for children. Riperdal, Risperdone and whatever generic versions there are Is A Narcotic... terribly vexing to ween off of, and the largest umbrella medication being experimented with in the Pharmarket.
    Gluten free diets and other natural alternatives are much more conducive to allowing one's brain chemistry to work itself out... without all the nasty side affects.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cigan Mojia For This Post:

crosby (28th May 2011), Davidallany (28th May 2011), shadowstalker (28th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this illusory existence nothing is what it seems, especially after millions of years of manipulations.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

shadowstalker (28th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Gluten has tremendous influence on the neurological. Most cases of Parkinson's can be abated by a gluten free diet, as Parkinsons's is not a disease but a symptom of gluten intolerance that has gone on so long there's entire break down in the mind/body/emotion system.

Telekinesis exploration is depends on the individual. In doing core belief work I've found (even in myself) or rather uncovered 'roles' that are built around core beliefs. This is information imbedded in one's psyche they aren't aware of. It may not even belong to us in the sense it was imposed on us so the subconscious creates a role around it to explain it to rationalize it usually in childhood. A distractor (add/adhd symptoms) role can be responsible for telekinetic expressions, so can other roles. Some bottled up emotional issues can suddenly express and cause telekinetic activity. Perhaps during an argument. Poltergeist activity is not just for pre pubescent anymore. So it depends on the individual when one becomes familiar with their 'roles' they can learn to direct telekinesis. Or whatever else is being expressed.

Autism is composed of roles, and suppressed emotions. The spectrums or variants come into play because everyone bottles thing differently and to different degrees of density. A role is usually created as a defense mechanism. They may come into this incarnation bottled up. The child that used to live next door to me was severely autistic at age five. He was taken to a chiropractor for an unrelated reason, had an adjustment, and never displayed another symptom of autism again.

It is a fascinating exploration.

Quote Posted by Cigan Mojia (here)
    Is ADHD now classified as a part of the Autistic spectrum? Its hard to discern with the "splinter disorders" what else is going on with the brain because we don't have access to a lot of the science behind it. Let me back track a little to make sense, it is early here... so please bear with me if I make little sense.

Autistic Spectrum Disorders I refer to as Splinter disorders due to an idea that those born with these differences in socialization and learning styles have gone through trauma that splinters their energetic identity. Say you were a child in Chernobyl and *BOOM!* lights out. Reincarnation after a short stop in the regeneration mind wipe station of the cosmos could leave some things..... shall we say... out of order? Allowing synapses to take place in alternative avenues of the brain. So while a person may not be able to connect another person frowning with displeasure, they can recall the complete genetic makeup of juicy fruit gum and knock things off shelves with their mind... while being incapable of explaining what just happened and reacting in a mildly psychotic way.

Just a sleep deprived thought....

But on a very serious note, I would urge everyone to thoroughly research the medications for ASD ADD and ADHD especially for children. Riperdal, Risperdone and whatever generic versions there are Is A Narcotic... terribly vexing to ween off of, and the largest umbrella medication being experimented with in the Pharmarket.
    Gluten free diets and other natural alternatives are much more conducive to allowing one's brain chemistry to work itself out... without all the nasty side affects.

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The thing is truth is suppressed, and the 4% of knowledge available is only accessible at a PhD level of the so called education. Therefore you must take written works with a rather large grain of salt, they are designed to sound important and trustworthy, otherwise how people would blindly believe them.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Hi Corlian,
    If you don't want to go with risperidon, you can always try to diet treatment. there are a lot alternative there.

Love ,Peace and Health
    Levent tonga, I don't take any medication. I hated what it did to me, so I flushed it. Thanks tho.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hi Corlian,

Love ,Peace and Health
    Levent tonga, I don't take any medication. I hated what it did to me, so I flushed it. Thanks tho.
    Corian,
    you can always try to diet treatment. there are a lot alternative there.

Love ,Peace and Health

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hi Corlian,

Love ,Peace and Health
    Corian,
    you can always try to diet treatment. there are a lot alternative there.

Love ,Peace and Health
    I am lactose intolerant, there are already a lot of things I can't eat. I eat healthy and excercise, I try to get outside and enjoy nature a lot. I write stuff down a LOT, thanks again.

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks A Bunch Everyone who replied! This gives us some great ideas to work on. Definitely we will look into the roles and defense mechanisms we use. My boyfriend went through childhood trauma with an abusive alcoholic stepfather & mother who were on drugs amongst raising his younger siblings and foster homes, so maybe energetic schisms occurred that still effect him. I can't remember if I mentioned that my door was unlocking by itself about a month ago when I was super angry I spent tons of money (that I don't have) on groceries, as I tried to fit it all in the fridge. He takes one toddler in a cart, then I take the other toddler in the cart and shop, but the end result needed more planning! So I need to deal with my pent up frustrations. I'm super busy right now, and thank you all for your help! Take care

+ Reply to Thread