Thread: Chemtrails EXIST

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails EXIST

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Dont Know If Anyone Posted this Video Yet. This supports that Chemtrails are real. I suggest You Watch It if You Havent Yet.
    Hello Whitefeather: This is an excellent video! Thanks for posting it. This is my type of lady! She gets down to facts and has really done her homework on CHEMTRAILS and has proved that CHEMTRAILS EXIST.
    Fred259 you must have lost the fight for freedom since I haven't seen you giving the weather forecast as of late!? If you dare watch this ladies presentation regarding the aviation industry and CHEMTRAILS you will find that her presentation is smack on the button. She couldn't have done a better job of giving anyone who doesn't believe in CHEMTRAILS an incentive to actually study the concept and what actually is happening above our heads. Fred259 she blew your theory out the jet window about more commercial aircraft and bigger engines causing bigger contrails. How she did this was by showing that there were NO COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT or very few going through her county BUT her county was daily clouding over by jets criss crossing her county.
    Fred259 enjoy this lovely ladies presentation......
    Thanks again Whitefeather for posing such a great video on CHEMTRAILS EXIST.
    Regards,
    Chancy
    Your very welcome my friend glad you watched it, the truth us out there about chemtrails. And She Definiately Finds It and Exposes It. Rosalind Is An amazing woman. One Of My Favorite Video's On Chemtrails.
    Yes They do exist (chemtrails) and people need to wake up/be aware and see whats going on in the sky's.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Amysenthia (16th August 2012), Flash (11th July 2011), nearing (11th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Amazing interview!

I have noticed here in Northern New Mexico that we have been chemtrail-free for about 6 weeks or so. But our skies are full of smoke from all of the HUGE forest fires here and in Arizona. So I thought they stopped because the smoke is doing their job for them. It's good to hear that it's blue skies elsewhere.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Flash (11th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

i have noticed weather changes too... its possible that illness is simply a side effect to weather changing chemicals. I've seen plain ol jet chemtrails that are harmless too...but the funny ones fan out and seem to cover the sky in a unique cloud pattern. I saw a video where this woman was reporting that the purpose was to kill off birds..but i dont know much about why they would wanna do that..
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift…that is why we call it the present"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sowelu For This Post:

nearing (12th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

August 1 Vancouver BC

Interesting in this Vid the creator uses light filters to show there is something in the clouds.

Source:https://youtube.com/watch?v=ldvfG...&feature=feedu

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th August 2011), WhiteFeather (5th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Hi just a comment Dr Waterman on Kerrys radio show yesterday weds 3/8 in passing mentioned chemtrailing had eased off lately and may be the reason for the heatwaves in certain areas,
    suggesting that since chemtrails pre dated haarp they may have been using them to help cool the planet ?? among other things ......I think they are multi functional Haarp , wheather, ionisation
    of the atmosphere for plasma weapons, U/V screening, test spraying of various experiments the case is still ongoing, just thought I'd pass Dr Watermans remarks on cheers Steve..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th August 2011 at 00:48.

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Hi just a comment Dr Waterman on Kerrys radio show yesterday weds 3/8 in passing mentioned chemtrailing had eased off lately and may be the reason for the heatwaves in certain areas,
    suggesting that since chemtrails pre dated haarp they may have been using them to help cool the planet ?? among other things ......I think they are multi functional Haarp , wheather, ionisation
    of the atmosphere for plasma weapons, U/V screening, test spraying of various experiments the case is still ongoing, just thought I'd pass Dr Watermans remarks on cheers Steve..
    Totally Disagree with that statement. They are not cooling the planet with this garbage they are spraying in our skys. If you go to Pane Andov's theory he states the reason why they are spraying the ionosphere is to stop the incoming energys from the galactic core that are supposed to update our DNA structure capabilities. Dont shoot the messenger. Watch the 8 Videos, he states this on one of the videos. I resonate with his theory totally.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 5th August 2011 at 01:06.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Heather2017 (26th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

You could be right White feather I'l add that to the list.....The basic thing we can all agree on is they are spraying something ?

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I live in a Northwest Suburb of Chicago. The last four mornings I have noticed the clear skies around 7am. I used to see the chemtrails starting in lines that would spread throughout the day. They are gone. The last four evenings we could also see stars clearly. Anyone else notice anything?

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Totally Disagree with that statement. They are not cooling the planet with this garbage they are spraying in our skys. If you go to Pane Andov's theory he states the reason why they are spraying the ionosphere is to stop the incoming energys from the galactic core that are supposed to update our DNA structure capabilities. Dont shoot the messenger. Watch the 8 Videos, he states this on one of the videos. I resonate with his theory totally.
    I completely agree with this; in alchemy whenever a person wants to protect something from psychic influence they wrap it in aluminium foil because it repels the energy. There are also layerings of aluminium foil with organic materials as a sort of 'orgone capacitor'. In addition, the foil hat of people wanting to stop outside sources either influencing or reading their minds shows aluminium's effect. I saw a report in which precipate taken shortly after heavy chemtrailing revealed heavy presence of aluminium particulates, as well as a few other things like fungi that were only found in the upper atmosphere. It seems to me that they are trying to shield the Earth from 'evolutionary energy' radiating from the galactic core (David Wilcock goes to some length to show that 'evolution' on Earth occurs at intervals consonant with peaks on a very long waveform, or with regular bursts of radiation).
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 26th August 2011 at 21:21.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Buck (18th August 2012), Heather2017 (26th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

I find it interesting that th videos posts in this thread that have the media or scientists admitting Chemtrailing are all broken links now.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

17. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Quote That is something else I've noticed in the last few years there are less flies and the like about . Somerset is rural county famouse for dairy products 'Chedder Cheese' for example so most of the farmland is dairy and the cows attract a lot of insects . If I leave a door or window open within minutes a fly would be buzzing annoyingly around the room.
    It is interesting to read this. It just occurred to me this past week that there are not a lot of flies around anymore. I was eating lunch on my back deck outside, (warmed up crab cakes), and got a phone call. Went back into the house for my phone and came back out about 1/2 hour later and not a fly on the crab cakes. This is when it dawned on me that I don't see as many in the garden, around the compost or trash, etc.

Also, I think we had a heavy chemtrailing recently. I talked about it in another thread that I came out to go to work on Aug 2nd and my car was covered in whitish droplets, but it had not rained the previous day/night. However, we had very heavy, grey cloud cover the previous day.I had time on the way to work so I stopped to wash off the car. After high pressure washing the droplet outlines were still visible. It has been 2 weeks since then and I can still see the outlines on the window.

Oh and by the way our local newspaper ran an ad about the how our local air reserve base is doing practice c-130 maneuvers this Saturday. 8/11. Saw a couple flying over with trails coming off their wings.
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 16th August 2012 at 16:51.

18. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

I normally don't pay much attention to the whole chemtrail phenomenon (attention manifests), but today I saw some very interesting stuff.

Went outside and saw a plane with a thick trail that was not dissipating at all and had a bit of a falling, streaming effect. Almost immediately behind it was another jet which appeared to be at a higher altitude flying in the same direction. This jet produced a regular contrail that dissipated after about 10 seconds (several hundred meters). I then saw another jet heading in an almost perpendicular direction that had an altitude lower than the one that left the thick trail -- I watched it fly under the trail -- this jet made only a regular contrail that quickly dissipated as well. I also noticed that the jets with normal contrails had their contrails visible the entire time I could see them in the sky - all the way to the horizon. The jet with the thick "chemtrail" had distinct start and stop points to the trail.

I kept watching until I saw two more jets fly over leaving heavy trails with the exact same attributes as the first thick trailed jet - very thick, no dissipation (about an hour or more compared to the 10 or so seconds of the regular contrail jets).

The result was three perfectly spaced, thick trails directly over our city that appeared to have a perfect start and stop pattern that would perfectly cover the city's area.

I wish I'd had my video camera ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

nearing (17th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

The cooling idea may have merit. Does anyone remember they grounded all flights for three days after 9/11 ... and the temperature of the earth increased (or fluxuated) a noticeable amount during that timeframe ...

Excerpt below from here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0808075457.htm
    Quote "In the past, some studies have compared the climate of areas with little overhead air traffic with those under heavily used flight paths," says Dr. Andrew M. Carleton, professor of geography. "Other studies looked at cloud cover before the advent of heavy jet traffic in the 1960s and afterwards, but these studies really provide circumstantial evidence."

Carleton, and Dr. David Travis, climatologist at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and Ryan Lauritsen, then an undergraduate at UW-W, looked at high and low temperatures recorded throughout the country during the three days of commercial air shutdown and at satellite photos taken during that time. The satellite photos show where contrails were occurring, mostly absent over the U.S. between Sept 11-14, but still occurring in Canada and northern Mexico.

"We show that there was an anomalous increase in the average diurnal temperature range for the period Sept. 11-14, 2001," the researchers reported in today's (Aug. 8) issue of the journal Nature. "Because persisting contrails can reduce the transfer of both incoming solar and outgoing infrared radiation and so reduce the daily temperature range, we attribute at least a portion of this anomaly to the absence of contrails."
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

21. Link to Post #74
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	video 2 002.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	17861

Just took these 5 minutes ago, there is a mayor festival going on tonight were i live, and those assholes spray this.

Name:	yech chemtrails now 001.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	17859

Name:	yech chemtrails now 002.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	17860
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 17th August 2012 at 19:08.

22. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

In my area (northeast Minnesota), they stopped spraying for about a month. It was incredible. Gorgeous blue skies (yes, they do return to normal), puffy white clouds...

They just started up again.

Constant and consistent spraying makes me think of the militarized ionosphere (scalar weapons, HAARP, weather modification as a weapon, etc.)

Intermittent spraying makes me think of sowing and growing patterns of agriculture. This area would have had no commercial planting in the past month, but perhaps the overwintering crops, such as "winter wheat", are being sown in fields now.

Noting that Judge Napalitano (sp?) said the first US citizen to shoot down a US-based drone will be an American hero, and adding the fact that I strongly suspect the chemtrail jets are drones (less pilots that know; less people who can whistleblow), then I say the first person to shoot down a chemtrail drone is a planetary hero.

Dennis

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

nearing (17th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Bingo Dennis...

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th August 2012), nearing (17th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4