+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with Evil -- Ignore it or what?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,330 times in 1,226 posts

Default Re: Dealing with Evil -- Ignore it or what?

Quote Where the OP made me want to become vegetarian, carrots for lunch!!

hehe

2. Link to Post #22
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,276 posts

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    Wherever I look on google anger is described as an "issue" and something that needs to be corrected. I know that there are lots of people in the world who are misdirecting their anger. But it seems they are being taught how to cut the reaction rather than how to direct it. For instance, on one site it says "at the core of anger is a need that is not being fulfilled". I think this is an example of how people are taught to blame themselves for everything.

Once the connection is cut; how can it be restored?
    F**k that psychology bulls**t!
    Oh damn, I did it again, this isn't the swear thread.
    Bugger.

3. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,494 times in 1,558 posts

If we are faced with a situation of cruelity then we are there to do something about it, and we should. It is our responsibility to do something, we take action. Not necessarily in absolute anger. In that case we have "lost it" If we hear about acts of cruelity, we are not there to take action and we should take our attention off it. The reason I say this is that something foments our anger for us to 'feed' them. When we 'feel' and express anger, especially on a regular basis all we do is to continue to feed into collective anger and negativity that keeps it going. Regularly watching terrible events on television that causes great anger, worry, angst, is exactly what it is designed to do, to keep us in this loop of lower vibrational consciousness, that we think we can do nothing about. I havent expressed myself very well here but I think you get my gist. Take your 'attention' 'off', that which you do not want to re-create. Your 'need' to 'get off' on anger maybe part of the reason why it keeps going. Take responsibility for your own thought patterns and your own emotional addictions. Rightoes anger maybe what you need to overcome. The 'need' to be 'right' can be a real stumbling block to spiritual advancement.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

161803398 (29th May 2011), craig mitchell (29th May 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,964 times in 628 posts

Why are you bringing this up? Do you not have something better to contribute?

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Are you talking to me MB. If so, then my post is just as relevant as any here.

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    If we are faced with a situation of cruelity then we are there to do something about it, and we should. It is our responsibility to do something, we take action. Not necessarily in absolute anger. In that case we have "lost it" If we hear about acts of cruelity, we are not there to take action and we should take our attention off it. The reason I say this is that something foments our anger for us to 'feed' them. When we 'feel' and express anger, especially on a regular basis all we do is to continue to feed into collective anger and negativity that keeps it going. Regularly watching terrible events on television that causes great anger, worry, angst, is exactly what it is designed to do, to keep us in this loop of lower vibrational consciousness, that we think we can do nothing about. I havent expressed myself very well here but I think you get my gist. Take your 'attention' 'off', that which you do not want to re-create. Your 'need' to 'get off' on anger maybe part of the reason why it keeps going. Take responsibility for your own thought patterns and your own emotional addictions. Rightoes anger maybe what you need to overcome. The 'need' to be 'right' can be a real stumbling block to spiritual advancement.
    Whilst I agree with what you say and none of it is wrong, it is also not complete.
    When there is evil and the victim can't or won't defend themselves, you are going to have to DO something.
    The love and light stuff is good, but it wouldn't have helped the pig.
    A shuto to the throat of the scumbag would have stopped it instantly.

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    Why are you bringing this up? Do you not have something better to contribute?
    Forums are for discussing things, even things that we find distasteful and distressing.
    There is no wisdom in avoiding the darkness, only in confronting, defeating and moving on.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you Lord Sidious. If I had been present at that ghastly event I would have had that bastard any which way!!! Nothing would have stopped me!!! That's what I mean,If I was there!! Not being present, but "hearing" about it brings about that same emotional response with no outlit,no action.. But, thats what Im saying. Thats the key ; our negative response 'feeds' more negativity. Its designed to. Its part of our 'mind control'.
    Last edited by Carmen; 29th May 2011 at 02:44.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

161803398 (29th May 2011), Blue (29th May 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,964 times in 628 posts

I just don't see the need to bring this up. Why focus minds on such dark stuff?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Carmen (29th May 2011), Davidallany (29th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Yes, I understand where you are coming from MB. This sort of thing is upsetting. If you read my other post on this thread you would understand more of where I am coming from. This sort of thing I have struggled with a great deal in my spiritual journey. This is my understanding and response to it.

Love to you

Carmen

Ps I am a country person with a great love of animals and have had to deal with cruelity at times.

Inelia's response to the 'dark person' she was sent to is what we should aspire to. Otherwise we to, are lost, and are of no 'help.
    Last edited by Carmen; 29th May 2011 at 03:02.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

161803398 (29th May 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #30
    Ecuador Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Not sure anymore if location really exist..
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,038 times in 1,576 posts

The power of love and light. The conversion of evil is better than the destruction of evil.

Quote I just don't see the need to bring this up. Why focus minds on such dark stuff?
    Indeed. My guess is that some minds don't have enough power to embrace evil. I remember a wonderful story for Inelia facing a very dark and evil entity. Generating good thoughts towards others and meditating can increase one's capacity to face evil. Once we defeat the evil inside, the outside evil will just vanish.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Carmen (29th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote If we are faced with a situation of cruelity then we are there to do something about it, and we should. It is our responsibility to do something, we take action. Not necessarily in absolute anger. In that case we have "lost it" If we hear about acts of cruelity, we are not there to take action and we should take our attention off it. The reason I say this is that something foments our anger for us to 'feed' them. When we 'feel' and express anger, especially on a regular basis all we do is to continue to feed into collective anger and negativity that keeps it going. Regularly watching terrible events on television that causes great anger, worry, angst, is exactly what it is designed to do, to keep us in this loop of lower vibrational consciousness, that we think we can do nothing about. I havent expressed myself very well here but I think you get my gist. Take your 'attention' 'off', that which you do not want to re-create. Your 'need' to 'get off' on anger maybe part of the reason why it keeps going. Take responsibility for your own thought patterns and your own emotional addictions. Rightoes anger maybe what you need to overcome. The 'need' to be 'right' can be a real stumbling block to spiritual advancement.
    Yes, and that is a problem that seems to have been presented to us by the PTB. If we go left we are going in the wrong direction; if we go right we are going in the wrong direction. As they say in Ireland, " I dk where we are going but we can't stay here".

Quote I just don't see the need to bring this up. Why focus minds on such dark stuff?
    In order to discuss the issue. Anger, action, awareness etc. There are certainly many dark issues on this forum that need to be discussed. My god, we are also talking about "end times"; comets destroying the earth; evil aliens. But there are also issues that are right in our face. Are such issues less important? We weaken ourselves if we cannot also look the devil in the eye and deal with it.

Are we, as humans, able to look the devil in the eye? Or do we have to ignore to keep our sanity?
    Last edited by 161803398; 29th May 2011 at 03:29.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Blue (29th May 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 times in 343 posts

I think you should deal with evil head on, eyes front and fists clenched.
    Absolutely no fear, none showing anyway.
    What other course is there.
    Stick your head in the sand like an ostrich.

toothpick

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

161803398 (29th May 2011), 58andfixed (5th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I just don't see the need to bring this up. Why focus minds on such dark stuff?
    Because you use darkness to sharpen the light.

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    The power of love and light. The conversion of evil is better than the destruction of evil.

Indeed. My guess is that some minds don't have enough power to embrace evil. I remember a wonderful story for Inelia facing a very dark and evil entity. Generating good thoughts towards others and meditating can increase one's capacity to face evil. Once we defeat the evil inside, the outside evil will just vanish.
    That guy is a fraud, he was never a leader in any genuine klan, maybe in a fake one.
    I should know, I know two ex grand wizards and the current one.

Only thing he would have been would be the imperial nugget.

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Who cares LS. Its still a great story of courage and love!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Who cares LS. Its still a great story of courage and love!!!
    Yeah, a fake one.

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote The power of love and light. The conversion of evil is better than the destruction of evil.
    I think servants of evil can often be changed by love and light. I think this guy was a servant. He has found a new master.

There is talk on this forum about humans evolving. There is even talk about us being godlike. How can this be if we cannot address real evil? If people are going to have real power; this is a serious question.
    Last edited by 161803398; 29th May 2011 at 03:45.

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote The power of love and light. The conversion of evil is better than the destruction of evil.
    I think servants of evil can often be changed by love and light. I think this guy was a servant. He has found a new master.
    From what I can gather, he was a fed and was only there to infiltrate, he was never a real klansman.
    That is what I have heard from real klansman who knew him.

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Something happened in the eighties. There was at least a balance (in my mind anyway) prior to that. There were some wonderful people: Martin Luther King, John and Robert Kennedy. None of them were perfect but they were good people. Then somehow and suddenly the dark side got a firmer grip on us. Who is there now to lead the army of light? Is there even an army to lead? WTF happened. Am I wrong about that?

I heard that Hitler lost the war because he was fighting on two fronts. The PTB have given us so many fronts to fight. So people go here; people go there; they fight amongst themselves. But I see all the fronts as being the same thing.
    Last edited by 161803398; 29th May 2011 at 04:08.

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Something happened in the eighties. There was at least a balance (in my mind anyway) prior to that. There were some wonderful people: Martin Luther King, John and Robert Kennedy. None of them were perfect but they were good people. Then somehow and suddenly the dark side got a firmer grip on us. Who is there now to lead the army of light? Is there even an army to lead? WTF happened. Am I wrong about that?
    I wouldn't say that the three you mention were ''good'' even though I am not in a position to judge.
    King was a communist for example and the kennedys had their own things going on too, girls dying in the ocean and what not.

28. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

161803398, good question. Maybe its because now is the time for us to stop following leaders, like little sheep, and be our own leaders. Maybe this is the Christmas ---Christ - in - Mass---- of our own 'becoming'

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Blue (29th May 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011), thunder24 (29th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast