English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Default Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

Name:  SHADOW1.jpg
Views: 8115
Size:  32.8 KB
    Parasites

I have also been of the theory that all life on this planet as we know it, is at a specific disadvantage to a less material more energy oriented multi-dimensional race, that feeds on the energy i.e. wave like layer associated with our living body known as chi, qi or the energy body. These parasitic non-organic beings live in a state of perpetual camouflage, and our fleeting glimpses of them are easily explained away, and our prolonged glimpses are diagnosed as hallucinations, schizophrenia, or gross electrical/chemical manipulation of the physical brain.

My personal Experience

My experience as of right now 05/28/2011 is that the majority of non-organic parasites are ghosts, or dead humans. Much is said on the subject of non-carnate human beings, some of the literature has some nice fuzzy warmness to it, my experience is not such. The definition of ghosts, needs clarification to get a good picture.

There seems to be a grade school of sorts when it comes to dimensions and the perception and access of them. Just like the material rules apply, we are stuck in the third dimension and for some strange reason, to go higher we have to go lower. The fourth dimension is the realm of negative parasitic beings. These beings are the demons, devils, succubae and pretas. The fourth dimension is home to those without an energy body, or a very weak one, as such they are forced to pursue those lower than themselves on the evolutionary scale who still have an energy body, and that would be physical life in the third dimension.

I have talked with souls in the fifth dimension and it is always through a tunnel, as if they have to avoid the fourth dimension themselves or risk having their energy zapped by these fourth dimensional parasites. The fourth dimension is the school of hard knocks for the would be developing psychic. The developing psychic has become necessarily more open and vulnerable as he/she leaves behind the false paradigms/walls of the confused third dimension. Just as a child just learning to walk he/she has weak and wobbly knees, so to are the perceptions and energy defenses of the developing psychic. These developing psychics are like beacons shining out to these fourth dimensional parasites that revel in the ease their meals are acquired, like taking candy from a baby.

Since most people are in one state or another of psychic development, most people are vulnerable to these attacks, though they may not know it. Of course, there are good ghosts, or better said, non-organic humans with energy bodies, but, they reside in the fifth dimension and above, and as such, their appearances here are few and short, I've seen them before, I recently saw four of them show up for a wedding. I've never seen them at a funeral, but, I've had one show up to take a ghost I was willingly giving energy to (not usually a good idea) over to the fifth dimension. I had an old friend who recently passed away talk to me from the fifth dimension; she would take no energy from me for the conversation, and admonished me for offering my energy for fear a fourth dimensional entity would show up. I asked this friend on the other side if their were lots of best friends to hang out with on the other side, to which she answered me, “I am my own best friend”, I really like that answer.

Name:  2043791-glowing-twirl-galaxy--black-hole--hurricane.jpg
Views: 14753
Size:  4.0 KB

Protection

Fourth dimensional beings prefer for you to be still while they are feeding on you, as such, if you feel as if your are being preyed upon, move around, go for a jog, take a walk, exercise your body, even driving helps.

It has been my experience that differing third dimensional materials offer certain difficulties in the ease of passage to fourth dimensional beings. The chi associated with our energy bodies that the fourth dimensional parasites are after does not pass unaffected through dense substances. In the walls of structures where fourth dimensional parasites frequent, there can be seen a residue of energy. Because of the lack of ease of passage, parasites tend to use the same portals over and over again, this lessons them their loosing the energy they have just stolen from a third dimensional being. As such the smoke of burning sage tends to clear away such portals, causing said entities difficulty in getting around comfortably and as such, they will tend to pass your abode and go somewhere else, the sage cleansings last about three to five days and if you can't see the portals, it is better to just walk the smoke through the house paying special attention to the walls.

Since the denser more solid substances increase the level of difficulty in traversing it makes sense to use tile on the floors and even bathroom tile on other areas of the house, slate or granite tiles provide an extra certain insulation against them, as do thicker denser walls and rock structures, such as caves.

Animal skin such as sheepskin makes a decent choice for bedclothes as it provides insulation in use as a bedspread and or a blanket covering.

Name:  casper-the-friendly-ghost-0001.gif
Views: 4823
Size:  14.3 KB

Diversity

1. As the myriad of material life we see on the surface of this planet thrives in robust diversity we must accept one commonality that repeats itself over and over again, and that is that life on this planet is parasitic to free living on a ratio of 4 to 1 [DISCOVER, Vol. 21 No. 08, August 2000]. With that in mind, the cryptic message of the Emerald tablet has a significant message. If non-organic life, non-material non-organic life forms exist, and, I have to think that most likely they would, wouldn't they hold some similarity, some likeness to the life that has evolved organically? I think they would.

Non-corporal parasitic life forms are mentioned in the ancient text known as the Tibetan Book of the Dead which speaks about the "Pretas" which translates loosely to "hungry ghost" which because of their non-admittance into a post life abode, must roam the earth in search of food, in it's energetic form, and that form can only be found in the body's of the living.

The Taittiriya Upanishad is an ancient Hindu text, and one of the most venerated by the Yogis of India, for it describes the five subtle bodies all humans posses. This information is vital if you're a yogi, or deep meditation practitioner, for, just as an electrician needs to know the lay out of unseen wires within a structure's walls, so to does the seeker of personal healing need to know the lay out of personal configurations that are the root of personality and ways a spiritual energetic parasite could manipulate our ego's and emotions into letting go of that with which is our birth right. The Taittiriya Upanishad describes the five affected bodies with which our untouchable immortal soul resides. It would be like the core of the earth we could compare to our soul, which is within the mantle of the earth, then the crust of the earth, then the breathable atmosphere of the earth, then the unbreathable atmosphere of the earth and then the electromagnetic shield of the earth. Those five bodies are as follows.

1. Anna Maya Kosha: The body made of physical matter

2. Prana Maya Kosha: The body made of vital energy

3. Mano Maya Kosha: The body of thought energy

4. Vijnana Maya Kosha: The body of higher intelligence

5. Ananda Maya Kosha: The body of mystical awareness

These parasites I speak of would target the energy body, and attempt to steal energy away from it. How this is done I don't know, but, I suspect that through the process we emphasis our physical body made of matter and our body of thought energy, thus leaving our body of higher intelligence and our body of mystical awareness to atrophy.

I also think our totality is made more susceptible to attack when we perpetuate sins against the soul, and these could range from lies and thievery to murder. I'm no bible thumper, but, it seems there is truth in this.

The Gnostic scriptures of the Nag Hamaradi Library speak not only of a hungry ghost, but a hungry God, as the God of the Old Testament "Yahweh" is recast, as "Yaldaboath" the blind idiot godling who feeds off of the spark of all human beings. This sounds incredibly preposterous, but in Christianity's infancy, before Constantine and the Roman Empire institutionalized it, this was a popular belief structure.

Carlos Castaneda spoke in earnest in his last book Being in Dreaming about worm like non-corporal entities that fed off of the life force of the human race, he also stated that these entities were pervasive and all encompassing to the point of even being responsible for our human race thinking in words and viewing the world in a linear manner.

This leads one to ponder, if non-organic fourth dimensional humans are definitely a parasite of human beings, what of other more dominant more pervasive parasites inhabiting the fourth dimension?

Michael Harner a world famous Anthropologist writes in "Way of the Shaman" how when he was under the influence of ayahuasca (a powerful hallucinogen) he witnessed “dragon like creatures” that “had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence.

The Gnostics, Michael Harner and Castaneda examples all sound like the ancient creation myth of the Babylonians that state all life on this planet is the by product of the life force of a sleeping (i.e. fourth dimension dwelling) dragon named Tiamat that was defeated by the Babylonian hero Marduk, and that one day the dragon would awaken.

Name:  MilkyPool240.jpg
Views: 15840
Size:  14.6 KB
    We also find examples of higher, more organized and powerful parasites in the William S. Burroughs dictum “language is a virus”. In which he asks, “which came first the intestine or the tape worm?” Burroughs isn't so much wanting you to think about the evolution of the tapeworm and its habitat the intestines; he wants you to make a connection to something else. Burroughs points out that the tape worm didn't just grace upon an intestine that was merrily getting on without it, rather the intestine evolved in the way it did just to provide the tapeworm with a comfortable or profitable environment in which it might thrive. Borroughs is hinting at a difficult metaphor, and then out and says it in his dictum language is a virus.

Quote “Self-identity is ultimately a symptom of parasitic invasion, the expression within me of forces originating from outside. Language is to the brain as the tapeworm is to the intestines. Even more so: it may just be possible to find a digestive space free from parasitic infection, but we will never find an uncontaminated mental space. Strands of alien DNA unfurl themselves in our brains, just as tapeworms unfurl themselves in our guts. Not just language, but the whole quality of human consciousness, as expressed in male and female is basically a virus mechanism.”

What Burroughs says here, powerfully agrees with Castaneda, who repeats over and over in his novels the key to sorcery is “to turn off the internal dialogue”.

H.P. Lovecraft also speaks of gods like powerful and dark beyond imagination beings which live in a dimension just out of our reach and just out of our touch, though we are not out of theirs (the fourth dimension). These beings have been on earth since it's infancy and are responsible for the introduction of life, as we know it on this planet. Lovecraft even has a poem about them, which seems to sum up their existence in the fourth dimension very well.
    Quote “That which does not die but eternal lies, and with strange eons, even death may die”
    Name:  cthulhu2.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  18.3 KB

David Hudson's white gold powder

I am no expert on the mono-atomic elements discovered by David Hudson, I have not even tried them, I am extremely curious though and willing to entertain a few notions concerning this matter.

David Hudson is a modern day alchemist with modern day discoveries. His methods are very scientific and he has shown how to reduplicate his methods of producing mono-atomic elements including gold.

Hudson has made some interesting correlations with information in ancient history where he thinks white gold powder was not only discovered, but used for certain spiritual transformations. David Hudson thinks the manna consumed by the Judaic peoples during their exodus from Egypt may have in fact been mono-atomic elements, and the Ark of the Covenant a device for making and storing mono-atomic elements. Hudson has stated that ingesting these elements and fasting for forty days, creates a magnetic field that repels other magnetic fields (could this be a method for protection against fourth dimensional parasites?)

If non-corporal greater parasites were a reality, they would be a universal reality, and as such, even advanced non-earth cultures like the Anunnaki would be forced to go though excessive means to find a remedy of them, even exhausting their own planetary supplies of mono atomic precious metals? And then traveling to other places like earth to find them?

If you ascribe one iota to the "collective unconscious mind” that Carl Jung refers to and then you look at all the cultures throughout modern and ancient history who describe a demon like race that is infinitely interested in the mind of man kind, you have to at one point wonder where paranoia ends, and where collective observations concerning self preservation begin.

It is my theory that the positive effects both physical and spiritual attributed to "the white powder gold" David Hudson speaks of is the one and same that Alchemists through the ages have spoke of and searched for. And the reason for the positive attributes are the releasing of the hold these parasites have on mankind, and as such the further development of the body of higher intelligence and the body of mystical awareness.

2. Just as non-conductive materials can keep in check known energies such as electricity, radiation and heat, so too do I think non-conductive materials can keep in check unknown energies, such as parasitic life forms.

I mention conductivity, because it has been my experience witnessing the “Pretas”(hungry ghosts) I spoke of earlier taking their fill of energy and leaving portions of it on walls where they glide though solid matter as entrances. The constant use of the same space on a specific wall that is used, as a portal will begin to glow after time because of the residue left on it.

Pretas tend to use the same space over and over again as a way of conserving the energy that is taken from live human beings which has a difficult time passing through thicker substances like walls.

It has also been my experience that the thicker and denser the substance you surround yourself with, the less attractive you are to a Preta. I have even been told by an individual capable of astral travel that he felt uncomfortable passing through thick substances himself and that he even felt a sting when going through a ceiling once. The individual I speak is Jonathan Zapp and his illuminating and enlightening collection of writings concerning the Parasitic possibility and the possible forced condition on our race by these parasitic beings can be found by going to alignment2012.com and then clicking on Jonathan Zapp's Pavilion.

I've hinted at greater parasitc entities in the fourth dimension than ghosts.
    I believe they exist.
    I believe I've seen a representitive of this force before.
    I would like to expand on this in dialogue.
    I welcome any and all ponderings in this regard.
    This is a difficult area to navigate, and anyone who has knowledge in this arena would benefit all by sharing it.

Do I sound like an individual suffering from "Delusive Parasitosis"? I have to risk being diagnosed as such, every once in a while; craziness can incapsulate the truth better than the most logical minded mathematical philosopher. I am not saying I am right in stating any of this, just, that, it sounds interesting to me.

Last edited by DNA; 20th December 2016 at 18:51.

2. The Following 109 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Adi (30th May 2011), ajyana (26th October 2011), Alecs (10th June 2011), amandapoet (11th October 2012), Apophenia (14th February 2016), Arc (1st June 2011), asianricedude (20th February 2012), astrid (29th May 2011), Baby Steps (25th October 2014), Beren (17th December 2011), BestLion (26th December 2011), Blastolabs (17th January 2023), BlueGem (31st December 2011), Bluegreen (28th November 2017), Bruno (20th December 2016), Calz (14th December 2011), Caren (29th May 2011), charlesfrith (4th November 2011), Charlie Pecos (29th May 2011), Chester (31st December 2016), Chrononaut (30th October 2011), conk (10th October 2012), Cristian (2nd October 2012), crosby (29th May 2011), Curt (15th August 2011), D-Day (29th May 2011), dan33 (26th June 2012), Davidallany (8th July 2011), Dawn (25th October 2011), dourpil (15th August 2011), dukes4monny (30th May 2011), Enquiring1 (31st October 2011), Equalitor (1st June 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2012), findingneo (3rd December 2017), Fred Steeves (26th October 2011), gaiagirl (18th December 2011), Gardener (28th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (1st June 2011), hohoemi (1st October 2013), Kiki (22nd December 2011), ktlight (29th May 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Laura Elina (19th December 2011), lightning23 (25th October 2011), Lilyofthestars (18th October 2023), lotusblossom (29th May 2011), loveandgratitude (29th May 2011), luminuma (20th June 2011), mab777 (25th October 2014), mahalall (25th October 2011), markoid (29th May 2011), midiberry (30th May 2011), Mike (28th November 2017), misericordia (8th November 2011), Molly (24th December 2011), Morgaine (6th June 2011), Muzz (8th February 2012), NancyV (26th October 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (9th September 2011), nickc2496 (8th October 2012), niki (9th August 2012), northstar (24th August 2013), Open eyes (28th November 2017), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), Parsi-X (18th June 2023), PHARAOH (9th August 2012), Phil_7050 (20th December 2011), Phoenix (6th March 2012), ponda (29th May 2011), pounamuknight (8th January 2024), Rainbowbrite (30th May 2011), Rawhide68 (12th April 2018), Referee (11th December 2011), Ria (30th May 2011), Rosco1 (17th December 2011), sanjosenian (1st June 2011), shadowstalker (30th May 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), Shannon (23rd July 2016), Siberia9 (1st June 2011), Sidney (13th April 2014), silvervioletrubie (30th May 2011), sister (7th June 2011), skyflower (4th November 2011), Snowbird (4th December 2011), Snoweagle (10th December 2011), Some Bloke (29th May 2011), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2013), sunnyrap (17th December 2011), Swanette (1st June 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), Tao O (30th May 2011), terragunn (21st October 2015), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Tigressa (7th August 2011), Turcurulin (13th December 2011), TWINCANS (20th August 2011), Ulyse30 (18th April 2014), Unicorn (27th February 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2017), Valknut3301 (22nd October 2023), Vrilya (13th December 2011), Wacko in pajamas (6th June 2011), WhiteFeather (11th December 2011), ZAINA (30th May 2011), zerohero (1st June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Do I sound like an individual suffering from "Delusive Parasitosis"?
    Hehe... nice one

I can relate to the model you are proposing... up to a point. If one is intentionally (and even if not) on evolving, spiritually speaking, then at a frequency level, you are changing... up and outwardly. The subsequent change just makes it harder for them to hang on and also to get access to you.
    I had wondered at the fact that humans are being given the opportunity to 'ascend' to 5D in the near future, but it is becoming clear to me that we have been dealing with 4D beings and their 'technologies' to enslave/farm us for aeons and have essentially 'earned our wings' to skip a grade and do not have to deal with 4D any longer, unless that is what we choose. Given that there is supposed to be a universal law of non interference... how come 4D bullies get to push us around.. what's up with that?

I remember in days of tibetan buddhism study that we used to take portion of our food/meal, chew it up and then roll it into a ball and bless it with the intention to turn it into an offering to the hungry pretas for their nourishment and then they would not interupt your meditation practices.... sounds like a deal with the devil to me now

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Arc (1st June 2011), Bruno (20th December 2016), Caren (29th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (29th May 2011), conk (10th October 2012), dan33 (26th June 2012), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (29th May 2011), Fred Steeves (26th October 2011), ktlight (29th May 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), nickc2496 (8th October 2012), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), Phil_7050 (20th December 2011), ponda (29th May 2011), Rawhide68 (15th April 2018), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), Some Bloke (29th May 2011), sunnyrap (17th December 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), terragunn (21st October 2015), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Valerie Villars (19th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    Hehe... nice one

I can relate to the model you are proposing... up to a point. If one is intentionally (and even if not) on evolving, spiritually speaking, then at a frequency level, you are changing... up and outwardly. The subsequent change just makes it harder for them to hang on and also to get access to you.
    I had wondered at the fact that humans are being given the opportunity to 'ascend' to 5D in the near future, but it is becoming clear to me that we have been dealing with 4D beings and their 'technologies' to enslave/farm us for aeons and have essentially 'earned our wings' to skip a grade and do not have to deal with 4D any longer, unless that is what we choose. Given that there is supposed to be a universal law of non interference... how come 4D bullies get to push us around.. what's up with that?

I remember in days of tibetan buddhism study that we used to take portion of our food/meal, chew it up and then roll it into a ball and bless it with the intention to turn it into an offering to the hungry pretas for their nourishment and then they would not interupt your meditation practices.... sounds like a deal with the devil to me now
    Quote but it is becoming clear to me that we have been dealing with 4D beings and their 'technologies' to enslave/farm us for aeons
    I definatly agree with this quote and it is very eloquante and scary in it's emphasis. I have for some time been worried that indeed technologies may be employed by a race of rich (Illuminati types of different planets) who in a bid to maintain their present consiousness,,,,,and circumvent the natural cycle of reincarnation,,,,attempt to maintian in the fourth dimension through syphoning life force energies from living sentient societies like our own. There may even be a race of artificial intelligence bilogical robots used as intermediaries in this regard. The movie "The Matrix" may indeed be a metaphor for something very real going on.
    Quote I remember in days of tibetan buddhism study that we used to take portion of our food/meal, chew it up and then roll it into a ball and bless it with the intention to turn it into an offering to the hungry pretas for their nourishment and then they would not interupt your meditation practices.... sounds like a deal with the devil to me now
    I find this last quote absolutely fascinating.
    This is a wonderfull little tid bit markoid, thank you very much for sharing this. Amazing
    Last edited by DNA; 29th May 2011 at 11:44.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (26th October 2011), Bruno (20th December 2016), Caren (29th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (29th May 2011), dan33 (26th June 2012), Dawn (25th October 2011), Fred Steeves (26th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), nickc2496 (8th October 2012), niki (9th August 2012), Open eyes (29th November 2017), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), Phil_7050 (20th December 2011), Rawhide68 (15th April 2018), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), Some Bloke (29th May 2011), sunnyrap (17th December 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Valerie Villars (19th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Borden

Wow, great read, DNA, thank you.

The Castaneda idea really stayed with me when I first read it. 'They gave us their mind'. According to David Icke, Credo Mutwa, the Zulu shaman, says that there was a golden age before this entity or entities arrived.

I have at various stages in my life, found myself aware of ugly entities lurking. I read Stuart Wilde, and he refers to them as 'ghouls'. He says they can't stand chamomile flowers and lavender. I am no expert of how inter-dimensional parasitism works, but I can tell you that chamomile flowers in your pockets, and the dust rubbed lightly on your forehead ... works. Now, I'm sure people will tell me that's just because I believe it does, but I'm not so sure. I've experimented with other things that didn't seem to work at all. You put chamomile flowers and dust about your person, and drink chamimile tea (strong and really stewed) and you'll see what I mean. The feeling is as though an ugly presence lifts because it doesn't like the stuff.

Red brick dust around your house? Sure, why not? I don't know how it all works, but vervain, lavender, chamomile, etc., may be renowned for their warding off properties for better reasons than just superstition. You can understand something intuitively as well as scientifically.

Stuart Wilde also says they hate nicotine, which is a neuro-enhancer, by the way. And trashing your energy with drugs and alcohol seems to be like an invitation to these entities. Ugly thoughts too, I'd say. This is a huge subject.

Brilliant thread, DNA

Borden

8. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Beren (17th December 2011), BMJ (22nd October 2011), Caren (29th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (29th May 2011), conk (10th October 2012), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (29th May 2011), Equalitor (1st June 2011), Fred Steeves (26th October 2011), Gardener (1st June 2011), gooty64 (27th January 2013), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Mark (21st October 2011), Möbius (13th December 2011), NancyV (26th October 2011), nickc2496 (8th October 2012), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), Phil_7050 (20th December 2011), ponda (29th May 2011), Rainbowbrite (30th May 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), silvervioletrubie (30th May 2011), Snoweagle (10th December 2011), Some Bloke (29th May 2011), sunnyrap (17th December 2011), Swanette (1st June 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), Trail (20th January 2012), Vrilya (13th December 2011), Wind (11th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Hi DNA,
    Interesting! Regarding monatomic gold, can you say something, with respect, about why not to take it?

Are you including the 2lbs worth of parasites, etc., that we carry in our bodies in your thesis that parasites inhabit the earth, which I do agree with?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2016), DNA (29th May 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Thumbs up Re: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

for the sake of simplicity ill break up astral entities that siphon energy off people into 4 classes.

Lesser elemental beings

Like the parasites/bacteria that exist in a persons intestinal system, there are elemental beings that siphon off energy from a human that operate in a similar way a Remora fish siphons food off of sharks and other sea creatures. These types of elementals are not malevolent in intent, they are simply living there lives as they are meant to, feeding off life and playing their role in as they should in there own course of development. Sometimes there presence can be beneficial, as they can siphon off any excess energy that would cause health problems if not properly balanced in your field. Virtually everyone has some of these critters attached to them at one point or another, when removed they should not be harmed, as they are not highly intelligent and have no concept of what a human being is.

earthbound humans

People who have lost their spiritual identity and cling to life and the pleasures they associate with it. Usually the po/ body intelligence has become too strong while they were alive and has dominated the motivations, and perspective of the individual into a entirely materialistic view. Usually the individual will have some sort of addiction and will siphon off energy from people in the flesh that have the same addiction. Also in this class, but extremely rare is the black magician who tries to strengthen the po to give immortality to the lower self, and will practice some form of vampirism to replenish its energy. All the old tales of vampires and ghouls fall into this class.

Negative Lower astral entities

A demon would generally fall into this class, as would other semi intelligent astral beings that willfully/deceitfully feed off of the corresponding elemental essence in a human being. The typical concept of a demon would feed the off unchecked fire within a human being that creates blood lust, murderous thoughts etc. I have never seen a reptilian as such, but if they do exist, i suppose they would be at the higher end of this spectrum. Just to note, beings in this class are intelligent/powerful enough that they can assume any form they wish to try to deceive you.

Gods

Gods that feed off the life and control those who are less powerful and intelligent than they are. this is somewhat beyond me but i have had run in's with forms of evil beyond my comprehension. I think this picture sort of gives you a idea.

Saturn devours his children

Quote Since most people are in one state or another of psychic development, except of course, Republicans, most people are vulnerable to these attacks, though they may not know it.
    Republicans? a joke?

generally speaking, the more yang energy in your field, the less likely it becomes for lower astral entities to siphon energy from you. You will become less palatable to them. Solar gazing is one way to do this, filling your lower field with yang chi is another. Limiting sexual activity also helps. Taking regular baths/showers not only gets off worldly filth, but helps with unwanted astral & etheric influences. This is the basic concept for having the baptism ceremony in Christianity. Character is key, if they have no place to gain a foothold in you, they will have no reason to be there. You must unknowingly supply them with food.
    Last edited by bearcow; 29th May 2011 at 12:57.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

12. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

ajyana (26th October 2011), astrid (20th June 2011), Baby Steps (25th October 2014), Bruno (20th December 2016), Charlie Pecos (29th May 2011), conk (10th October 2012), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (29th May 2011), eaglespirit (16th December 2012), Eram (8th August 2012), InTheBackground (9th May 2013), Jeffrey (1st July 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), lookbeyond (16th December 2012), Maria Stade (15th November 2011), Mark (21st October 2011), NancyV (26th October 2011), Open eyes (29th November 2017), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), Pathfinder (20th June 2011), Phil_7050 (20th December 2011), Rainbowbrite (30th May 2011), Ria (30th May 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), sirac (30th May 2011), skyflower (4th November 2011), Some Bloke (29th May 2011), terragunn (21st October 2015), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Unicorn (27th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

First off,,,BearCow, can I just say that this thread was worth the effort on your post alone. Amazing. Thank you for taking the time and energy.
    This is how exploration takes place and I can't thank you enough for participating. I'm absolutely stoked. Your post is so full of comment worthy material that I'll attempt to do so one portion at a time.
    Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Lesser elemental beings

Like the parasites/bacteria that exist in a persons intestinal system, there are elemental beings that siphon off energy from a human that operate in a similar way a Remora fish siphons food off of sharks and other sea creatures. These types of elementals are not malevolent in intent, they are simply living there lives as they are meant to, feeding off life and playing their role in as they should in there own course of development. Sometimes there presence can be beneficial, as they can siphon off any excess energy that would cause health problems if not properly balanced in your field. Virtually everyone has some of these critters attached to them at one point or another, when removed they should not be harmed, as they are not highly intelligent and have no concept of what a human being is.
    I hope I don't over share here, but, for the sake of continuing this learning experience I will risk it.
    I began seeing into the etheric nine years ago. It took a lot of work I'm not naturally psychic. And I can see now why being naturally psychic might be a bad thing if you don't put in the work to get there gradually.
    Anyway,,,on to your examples.
    In this example I was hours into a meditaiton, and I began to sense baseball sized living globs, living/feeding on my wrists. I entered an empathic connection with them to try and tell them to get off and that didn't work. I began looking at them as enemies and the confrontation was feeding them. No amount of focusing on the entities was going to detach them. Instead I had to look at myself. I began to see myself as a kid, and regardless of my tales of woe about being a underpriveliged kid, the brass tacks of the situation were I shop lifted as a kid.
    I also did so as a teenager at times. This action "stealing" weakened my natural defenses and provided a chink in my armor where these beings could feed on me, and once they get the juice/energy flowing they attempt to get you to continue to lower your vibrations in this area by just getting you to think about doing the immoral act that beckoned them, or pondering on the thing that weakened your energetic defenses in the first place. I didn't have to steal anymore to feed them, I just had to think about it, or entertain the notion.
    I will agree as well that these entities did not exude intellect or sentience as you or I, but did in fact operate on a more animal level of consciousness. These beings were not evil, they were just doing what was nessasary to gain sustenance.
    I detached them by wishing them love and wellness and asked for help from a being on the other side of the veil in regards to their well being and seeing them to a safe place.
    I find practicing philanthropy also strengthens the energy fields natural defenses.
    Giving time/energy and or money to a worthy cause is nutritious for the soul.

Last edited by DNA; 29th May 2011 at 13:51.

14. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (10th June 2011), Arc (1st June 2011), Baby Steps (25th October 2014), bearcow (29th May 2011), Bruno (20th December 2016), Charlie Pecos (29th May 2011), conk (10th October 2012), Dawn (25th October 2011), Eikoor21 (29th May 2011), Enquiring1 (31st October 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), luminuma (20th June 2011), Mark (21st October 2011), Open eyes (29th November 2017), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), Phil_7050 (20th December 2011), ponda (29th May 2011), Rainbowbrite (30th May 2011), Referee (9th August 2012), Ria (30th May 2011), sanjosenian (1st June 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), skyflower (4th November 2011), Some Bloke (29th May 2011), sunnyrap (17th December 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), Valerie Villars (19th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Thank you to DNA and all who have posted here. I am comforted to know that others see it as well, and in fact you have given me much food for thought. You have greatly expanded on my own observations about beings standing just outside of our perceived reality who manipulate and control us and our reality, and who in fact feed off of our energy. I would just like to add that the natural universe provides for things to be kept in balance, in other words- there are also benevolent forces working to assist us. It ain't all bad!
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

16. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th October 2014), bearcow (29th May 2011), Bruno (20th December 2016), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (30th May 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), ktlight (30th May 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Mark (21st October 2011), meeradas (29th May 2011), Phil_7050 (20th December 2011), ponda (29th May 2011), Rainbowbrite (30th May 2011), Ria (30th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), sirac (30th May 2011), skyflower (4th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2013), sygh (3rd October 2011), terragunn (21st October 2015), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Valerie Villars (19th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

There are people who are naturally more spiritually tuned into the "astral" realm. I am one such person and have lived all my life aware of entities / energies around me. I believe such people as myself are like beacons to the lower dimensional lower energy beings and get targeted. Some of these beings have a desire to negatively affect us and cause us to go off of our divine path. It's helpful to have "tuned in" parents who can help guide us to protect ourselves and understand what is happening. When a child is dealing with these sorts of experiences it's hard to know how to do so without that guidance. Fear can become a spiritually numbing energy that can shut down those "gifts" of perception. Many as they get older just become desensitized to them and no longer experience that dimension and often shut down part of their pathway in learning and develping their gifts/skills. I do believe all humans have these abilities, it's just some are more aware and do develop them on purpose. Many will come back to their "gifts" later in life when they are more balanced. Many who never learn to deal with them develep mental illness and get stuck on medicines that interfer with their development and remain spiritually wounded. I am not at all trying to suggest those reading this who have chemical imbalances to stop their medicines.

I do believe there are people who have been inhabited by some negative entities and have no recollection of their actions that have landed them in mental institutions/prisons. There are also "Do it yourself" psychics who dabbled in areas they were not prepared for and get lost in astral and remain in a space of insanity or coma like states. There is a space I call the "grey" area in astral that one can get very lost in. I see energy fields in astral as colors and learned a long time ago to avoid red fields. There is also a feeling aspect of fields for me, and the ones I avoid have a "spikey" or hot feel to them. In my learning curve, I finally learned to just jump past the lower fields and raise my energy higher and higher. It was always my goal to experience divine oneness and that happened back in 1995 for me. It came from a dark night of the soul time for me where I had to truly forgive a terrible wrong. Upon doing so, I pretty much experienced what I later learned and read what St. Teresa of Avila experienced in her divine encounter. Since that time, I have been able to do soul healing and see very clearly the spiritual wounds in others. To me it looks and feels like a black tar substance in and on their energy body. I also see the cords that wrap around people that keep them bound and unable to get past wounds and spiritual pain/injury.

Much of what Jesus said took on new meaning to me after this experience. I truly understood why he said that to hate your brother was the same as murder. It always logically bothered me because surely to kill someone was worse than to dislike or even hate them. But, I energetically saw what happens to one's soul when they are hated or people thing negative thoughts about them. Most of use go around completely unprotected energetically. We live in instinct reacting to each thing without thinking. Those thoughts are energy. Thoughts are capable of healing or killing spiritually. So, to hate your brother is the same as taking an arrow with a nasty barbed tip and shooting it into their heart thereby causing immense damage. The person does not necessarily comprehend their wound, but they are no longer whole. They have this barb with a cord and it's often stuck in them in a hard to get to place.

You can get these barbs out, you can get them out of others. It has a physical aspect to it, and most often does hurt when removed. It's very important that once it's removed and the tar is cleared away to fill it with divine love. I could add more, but these thoughts flowed to me and I have work to do. This work is my life's calling. Soul touching, melding and divine union are the most beautiful experiences one could ever have. Being aware of each moment, living in the now, and responding rather than reacting are key to healing our world. Learning how to sheild and send divine love will go a long way in doing that.

Much love,

Serenity
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 29th May 2011 at 15:58.

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    There are people who are naturally more spiritually tuned into the "astral" realm. I am one such person and have lived all my life aware of entities / energies around me. I believe such people as myself are like beacons to the lower dimensional lower energy beings and get targeted.

I 100% agree with you here. I,,,like yourself, have always been aware of invisible forces around me. I stumbled upon some books as a teenager (I bow to the forces who tripped me ) where I learned some open eye meditations, and I began to be able to see into the etheric when I was 29.
    An amazing experience and truelly validating.
    One has to reach a point in one's devolopment where one is open and vulnerable in order to learn valuable lessons in psychic awareness. For folks who disagree they may not realize it, but they have either allready gone through this in previous incarnations or are yet too. But, I believe we all do at some point in our devolopment.

Some of these beings have a desire to negatively affect us and cause us to go off of our divine path. It's helpful to have "tuned in" parents who can help guide us to protect ourselves and understand what is happening. When a child is dealing with these sorts of experiences it's hard to know how to do so without that guidance. Fear can become a spiritually numbing energy that can shut down those "gifts" of perception. Many as they get older just become desensitized to them and no longer experience that dimension and often shut down part of their pathway in learning and develping their gifts/skills. I do believe all humans have these abilities, it's just some are more aware and do develop them on purpose. Many will come back to their "gifts" later in life when they are more balanced. Many who never learn to deal with them develep mental illness and get stuck on medicines that interfer with their development and remain spiritually wounded. I am not at all trying to suggest those reading this who have chemical imbalances to stop their medicines.
    I absolutely agree here as well. As far as the children part, I compare the monsters children claim to see in the dark to the movie "monsters Inc", a movie about monsters who need to steal (energy) from children in order to power their city. A very powerfull metaphor if you ask me, for I think it's pretty close to the truth.
    There may very well be cities in the fourth dimension,,,that have project creations that need energy to be sustained,,,and,,,if nothing else,,,the beings,,and for the most part ghosts,,,,,need this energy to sustain themselves at the very least.

I do believe there are people who have been inhabited by some negative entities and have no recollection of their actions that have landed them in mental institutions/prisons.
    I don't agree with that.
    It's been my experience that "possesion" as a rule,,,does not exist in so far as pure non-organic entities are concerned.
    I'm no expert,,,,and I could be wrong,,,but,,,I am going to commit to my statement.
    Now,,,the exception may be when you mix a knowing organic or physical being into the equation to assist in such dreadfull matters.
    I'm only speculating,,but,,,,abductions and implants may produce such effects.

There are also "Do it yourself" psychics who dabbled in areas they were not prepared for and get lost in astral and remain in a space of insanity or coma like states.
    Aren't we all "do it yourself" psychics?
    I have to say, I don't agree here.
    Getting lost in the astral and insanity or coma like states are scare tactics in my opinion. I've been "doing it myself" for quite some time and I've never run into anything so final and dreadfull.
    As much as there are detriments to practicing psychic activity,,,I do believe there are built in fail safes. You may indeed attract unwanted attention to yourself from the astral, but I don't believe there is any risk in being possessed or taken over or any of that.

There is a space I call the "grey" area in astral that one can get very lost in. I see energy fields in astral as colors and learned a long time ago to avoid red fields. There is also a feeling aspect of fields for me, and the ones I avoid have a "spikey" or hot feel to them. In my learning curve, I finally learned to just jump past the lower fields and raise my energy higher and higher. It was always my goal to experience divine oneness and that happened back in 1995 for me. It came from a dark night of the soul time for me where I had to truly forgive a terrible wrong. Upon doing so, I pretty much experienced what I later learned and read what St. Teresa of Avila experienced in her divine encounter. Since that time, I have been able to do soul healing and see very clearly the spiritual wounds in others. To me it looks and feels like a black tar substance in and on their energy body. I also see the cords that wrap around people that keep them bound and unable to get past wounds and spiritual pain/injury.
    Much of what Jesus said took on new meaning to me after this experience. I truly understood why he said that to hate your brother was the same as murder. It always logically bothered me because surely to kill someone was worse than to dislike or even hate them. But, I energetically saw what happens to one's soul when they are hated or people thing negative thoughts about them. Most of use go around completely unprotected energetically. We live in instinct reacting to each thing without thinking. Those thoughts are energy. Thoughts are capable of healing or killing spiritually. So, to hate your brother is the same as taking an arrow with a nasty barbed tip and shooting it into their heart thereby causing immense damage. The person does not necessarily comprehend their wound, but they are no longer whole. They have this barb with a cord and it's often stuck in them in a hard to get to place.
    You can get these barbs out, you can get them out of others. It has a physical aspect to it, and most often does hurt when removed. It's very important that once it's removed and the tar is cleared away to fill it with divine love. I could add more, but these thoughts flowed to me and I have work to do. This work is my life's calling. Soul touching, melding and divine union are the most beautiful experiences one could ever have. Being aware of each moment, living in the now, and responding rather than reacting are key to healing our world. Learning how to sheild and send divine love will go a long way in doing that.
    Much love,
    Serenity
    You've given me much to ponder on here.
    I don't doubt that people can do damage to one another with their thoughts, but I've always found that people tend to be their own worst enemies in this regard.
    And rather than worrying about what someone else's thoughts are doing to you,,,better to worry about what your own thoughts are doing to yourself.
    Thank You for your input Unified Serenity.
    You are very much appreciated.

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2016), Charlie Pecos (30th May 2011), conk (10th October 2012), Dawn (25th October 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), Inaiá (4th June 2018), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Rawhide68 (15th April 2018), silvervioletrubie (30th May 2011), terragunn (21st October 2015), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Thinking Allowed (10th June 2011), transiten (4th November 2011), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome discussions!
    Again I am struck with great insight regarding my own experiences by reading others discussions on project avalon.
    I am still digesting this topic. And have no Imediate contribution, except to say thank you to everyone who openly discusses such extremely important topics.

Of all the rooms to be a fly on the wall, I am glad to be in this one.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2016), Charlie Pecos (30th May 2011), Curt (15th August 2011), DNA (30th May 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), seko (7th June 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Thinking Allowed (21st October 2011), Vrilya (18th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Borden (here)
    I have at various stages in my life, found myself aware of ugly entities lurking. I read Stuart Wilde, and he refers to them as 'ghouls'. He says they can't stand chamomile flowers and lavender. I am no expert of how inter-dimensional parasitism works, but I can tell you that chamomile flowers in your pockets, and the dust rubbed lightly on your forehead ... works. Now, I'm sure people will tell me that's just because I believe it does, but I'm not so sure. I've experimented with other things that didn't seem to work at all. You put chamomile flowers and dust about your person, and drink chamimile tea (strong and really stewed) and you'll see what I mean. The feeling is as though an ugly presence lifts because it doesn't like the stuff.
    Thank you for your input in regards to possible defenses against these folks. Chamomile and lavender,,,I'll have to give Stuart Wilde a try sometime.

Stuart Wilde also says they hate nicotine, which is a neuro-enhancer, by the way.
    The native americans smoked it for hundreds of years and had no problems, and as far as I know,,,it is popular with vodoo priests and south american shamans when they go to work removing unwanted spirits. I have no problem thinking there is something to this.

You know,,,I had initially listed a topical application that helped me immenslly, but I thought I would get enough raised eyebrows as it is,,but,,with your contributions here,,I'll go ahead and mention it. It is a skin lotion,,,the three main ingrediants are wild oat extract, orange extract and Eucaplytus extract.

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arc (1st June 2011), Bruno (20th December 2016), carebear2 (30th May 2011), Charlie Pecos (30th May 2011), conk (10th October 2012), Dawn (25th October 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Mark (21st October 2011), Open eyes (29th November 2017), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), Swanette (1st June 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Borden

Thanks DNA. I'll give that one a try.

I'm not advocating smoking tobacco, but I do wonder why it is so demonised (poor choice of word?) now, when the processed poisons, chemical additives and other vile things are considered fine to put into our bodies. And the native Americans didn't have to worry about humectants, arsenic, heavy metals, etc in their tobacco. I don't think they were dying of cancer all over the place!

Caffeine, by the way, is another one. However, overdoing it with the caffeine is hardly conducive to peace of mind if worried about negative entities!

Reading this thread and seeing what others have mentioned about hatred and so on ... it all makes sense on many levels. For instance, I've read that the sub-conscious mind cannot differentiate between negative thoughts directed at someone else and negative thoughts directed at it. This would mean that to fire off negative thoughts about anybody is self-defeating. And I know we suffer in all sorts of ways - including physically - from negativity directed anywhere or at anyone.

One other thing that all this reminds me of is a subject that has been discussed at Avalon before. In meditative states, and when looking with your eyes closed - if you see what I mean - it is very common to 'see' an eye. It's usually reptilian - with the vertical slitted pupil. I've wondered if this is connected to the R-Complex, reptilian base brain ... or is it something more? Or are the two subjects related in some way we don't understand?

And are our thoughts 'managed' in such a way that we cannot understand it? I'm reminded of Castaneda saying that the reptilian presence lives in constant fear of discovery. Perhaps its evasive, obfuscatory measures are that deep and intelligent. This idea, of course, hardly helps with the paranoia!

This in turn reminds me of something I was turned on to recently by a poster in a thread I've forgotten - who mentioned a guy who talks about 'clicking the amygdala forward'. (A search for that phrase will find you the guy). This means utilising the neo-cortical brain instead of living in the reptilian and mammalian brains as we generally do.

Perhaps this enemy accesses us through that ancient reptilian part of the brain. We need it for 'fight or flight', etc., but if we can learn to govern it instead of the other way around ... well, well, well.

It makes me laugh when I think of this: when I was a little boy and would go on holiday with my parents, I was utterly, utterly obsessed with catching lizards. Don't know why. It was all I wanted to do. Their evasiveness fascinated me. That and the fact that I'd heard their tails would grow back if they came off. At that age my hair was completely white so that I looked like a little Nordic. Make of that what you will!

Borden

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (30th May 2011), dan i el (1st June 2011), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (30th May 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), ktlight (30th May 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), misericordia (8th November 2011), Rainbowbrite (30th May 2011), seko (7th June 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Thanks DNA. I'll give that one a try.

I'm not advocating smoking tobacco, but I do wonder why it is so demonised (poor choice of word?) now, when the processed poisons, chemical additives and other vile things are considered fine to put into our bodies. And the native Americans didn't have to worry about humectants, arsenic, heavy metals, etc in their tobacco. I don't think they were dying of cancer all over the place!

Caffeine, by the way, is another one. However, overdoing it with the caffeine is hardly conducive to peace of mind if worried about negative entities!

Reading this thread and seeing what others have mentioned about hatred and so on ... it all makes sense on many levels. For instance, I've read that the sub-conscious mind cannot differentiate between negative thoughts directed at someone else and negative thoughts directed at it. This would mean that to fire off negative thoughts about anybody is self-defeating. And I know we suffer in all sorts of ways - including physically - from negativity directed anywhere or at anyone.

One other thing that all this reminds me of is a subject that has been discussed at Avalon before. In meditative states, and when looking with your eyes closed - if you see what I mean - it is very common to 'see' an eye. It's usually reptilian - with the vertical slitted pupil. I've wondered if this is connected to the R-Complex, reptilian base brain ... or is it something more? Or are the two subjects related in some way we don't understand?

And are our thoughts 'managed' in such a way that we cannot understand it? I'm reminded of Castaneda saying that the reptilian presence lives in constant fear of discovery. Perhaps its evasive, obfuscatory measures are that deep and intelligent. This idea, of course, hardly helps with the paranoia!

This in turn reminds me of something I was turned on to recently by a poster in a thread I've forgotten - who mentioned a guy who talks about 'clicking the amygdala forward'. (A search for that phrase will find you the guy). This means utilising the neo-cortical brain instead of living in the reptilian and mammalian brains as we generally do.

Perhaps this enemy accesses us through that ancient reptilian part of the brain. We need it for 'fight or flight', etc., but if we can learn to govern it instead of the other way around ... well, well, well.

It makes me laugh when I think of this: when I was a little boy and would go on holiday with my parents, I was utterly, utterly obsessed with catching lizards. Don't know why. It was all I wanted to do. Their evasiveness fascinated me. That and the fact that I'd heard their tails would grow back if they came off. At that age my hair was completely white so that I looked like a little Nordic. Make of that what you will!

Borden
    Thank you Borden for your post
    Can you please confirm this statement
    Quote I'm reminded of Castaneda saying that the reptilian presence lives in constant fear of discovery.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Eram (8th August 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Thanks for the replies. This is turning into a pretty neat discussion. I also have zero problem with anyone disagreeing with me. All I ask is that we keep the topic open, and learn from each other. Sometimes it is not so much a disagreement as a different way of wording things plus our own experiences which do not validate some things. I can attest that I have personally witnessed and cast out demonic entities. I have also gotten lost for a while in astral, even though I was with someone experienced as we were doing a specific task in astral. They were 3d conscious and I was "under" relating what was happening. At some point I got attracted to something and suddenly I was in a "grey" field. I kept going and going and finally at some point I heard her saying my name. It seemed very very far away, but I slowly got closer to the voice and by the time I came out of it she was pretty upset.

Normally I am completely aware, able to communicate, and work with others in astral. That day I was gone for over and hour just laying there like in a coma. It's one thing to have a peaceful meditation and such and be quiet. It's quite another to be doing a "working" and suddenly no communication. I just shut off. It took her over an hour to contact me again. So, would I have come out of it? Are there people in insane wards babbling to themselves? I can attest to that one again. I worked as an Adjunctive therapist. I witnessed these entities using people and feeding off of them first hand. There was a massive one over the house I worked. I shielded myself daily as I worked with the children. I could see the energies shift and change. One minute you'd be speaking with the child and the next it was definately someone else. These kids were not diagnosed with mulitple personalities or disassociative disorders.

I am not trying to scare anyone and yes we are sort of all "due it yourself" psychics. What I refer to though is more of a cavalier attitude and not respecting the spiritual realm and thinking nothing can harm you cause it's all just spirit / energy. Energy is very real. Adepts such as myself have learned one can learn a lesson and get a little burn or one can meet up with something they were totatally unprepared for and be turned into toast. I also believe our governments may have technology that is we go snooping around too much they might be able to put us in a sort of soul chamber for lack of a better word. Can you get out? I think anything is possible. I have learned that most of magick / energy work is all in the mind of the doer. Just remember there are some pretty odd things out there, and tricks you might not know.

There are plenty of people out here walking a light path willing to help. Before you just go off and wander around astral you might want to avail yourself of their wisdom and learn from them before you have to learn in the school of hard knocks. I'll stop here. FEAR is the killer. Never walk in fear. Walk in divine oneness and love. Listen closely and it will never fail you. Listen to yourself or get caught up in energy games and you very well might find yourself learning a very hard lesson.

Much love,

Serenity

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    earthbound humans

People who have lost their spiritual identity and cling to life and the pleasures they associate with it. Usually the po/ body intelligence has become too strong while they were alive and has dominated the motivations, and perspective of the individual into a entirely materialistic view. Usually the individual will have some sort of addiction and will siphon off energy from people in the flesh that have the same addiction. Also in this class, but extremely rare is the black magician who tries to strengthen the po to give immortality to the lower self, and will practice some form of vampirism to replenish its energy. All the old tales of vampires and ghouls fall into this class.
    Hello BearCow
    I'm back at it.
    I understand what your saying with clinging to life and bodily pleasures and all.
    But it's my understanding that the number one thing ghosts have in common is that they are know it alls.
    It is my experience that ALL ghosts are offered help and shown the tunnel with the light at the end of it.
    But for some reason, some ghosts refuse counsil. (Because the think they know it all)
    I hear what your saying in concernes with addiction, and I suppose this could be the case, but how would one ascertain this?
    I keep it simple, because what I can percieve in the astral realm is ussually simple.
    It's ussually just me, in a darkened room, viewing an entitiy that has shown up to try and feed on me, and I suprise it by showing it that I can see it.
    I then talk to it (outloud) ghosts are telepathic, but not perfectly so and as such I find it more economically communication wise to just talk outloud to it.
    The ghosts are ussually not to interested in what you have to say,,,because they have to feed.
    Energy is their number one concern.
    As a matter of fact I think ghost predation is such a common event that we have words for it that we didn't even know had anything to do with ghosts.

1.The Sand Man. It is my experience that a ghosts favorite time to show up and attempt to feed on you is when you are in bed about to go to sleep. As a matter of fact, the sensation of a ghost taking your energy is ussually a pleasent one, and as such can actually help you fall asleep.

2.Old Hag Syndrom. This is for particularly mean spirited ghosts who are on a power trip. The ghost waits until you are dreaming and your astral body is out of your body, then they interfer with your astral body settling into your body again and the resulting fear floods out of you in a wave of energy.

3.The expression "some one just walked over my grave". When your hair stands up on your skin accompanied by a chill of sorts(no change of temperture) this is because a ghost has touched you and or is attempting to feed on you.
    A helpfull personal experience can be found here on an avalon on a thread I just started
    How To See A Ghost For Your Self

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2016), Dawn (25th October 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), luminuma (20th June 2011), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), skyflower (4th November 2011), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Thinking Allowed (21st October 2011), Vrilya (13th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you DNA for this fascinating thread.
    I have a question.
    I saw and heard many things as a teenager that scared me and I basically turned my awareness away and concentrated on the material world for many, many years.
    I have now come full circle and I am opening up again...
    I am seeing lights a lot now. They are white or sometimes a beautiful blue colour. They flash on walls and sometimes on the floor/ground. I have become very used to them.
    Also I am seeing black flashes too though. They will appear on the wall next to the t.v sometimes. I don't have the same level of comfort with these. Even now, writing about them is making me feel odd - a bit hot and uncomfortable. They are only small. It's like the wall has a little opening and closing or something. They will open and close off to the side of my view...
    This is not happening constantly but is a daily event for me now and thought you might know what is going on... I'm not afraid, I just would like some insight...
    I am also seeing sort of ripples which are daily events too. When you look at a rip in the surf where water meets from different directions there is a line there - well this is what I see when I'm looking around sometimes, like a ripple in the veil...
    Hard to describe these things. Anybody see them too?

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), dan i el (1st June 2011), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (29th October 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), misericordia (8th November 2011), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    Borden

Hi, ktlight,

Yeah, I'm not sure about quoting large passages, but the Castaneda stuff is easily findable on line.

I just found this bit, which is what I referred to earlier, and is about the reptilian presence.

"They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

The whole passage is really interesting, as are the books. Highly recommnded.

Borden

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

conk (10th October 2012), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (29th October 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), ktlight (12th December 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), Vrilya (13th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Borden

Hi, Roseheart,

I've been having the exact same experience!

Do you get the feeling that everything in the world has sped up suddenly? Is the veil lifting or thinning? Or do we just have the same medical condition?!

Little blobs of shadow that scatter when I notice them ... little flecks of white light that don't move in a way correspondent with physical phenomena like blood pressure or whatever. I've been ignoring them actually, but one or two ribbons of rainbow coloured light were very odd.

Borden

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (29th October 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Roseheart (30th May 2011), shamanseeker (21st October 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), Vrilya (13th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i either need to meet a person like Inelia or Unified Serenity
    I've actually come across intuitives who can see that Tar you describe Unified Serenity.
    its healing when somebody can recognize a wrong that has been done to you.
    but, its poorly understood by the person sometimes u doing it to...
    ..ie for that Tar, i like to keep a record that i've been hurt.
    I've also seen here that entities can track in on your hate,
    this is more complex to deal with

I thought I'd like to meet Inelia, cause shes new in this world,....and I'm amongst those who are either Old, or soon too, hoping to get off this plain

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirac For This Post:

Bruno (20th December 2016), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (29th October 2011), Eram (8th August 2012), laughs-last (24th October 2011), Rawhide68 (15th April 2018), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 11 15 LastLast