Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

Courage required.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), DNA (15th December 2017), petra (14th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #282
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Lookin' for a Courage Meme, this one seems apt;

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2017), Bruno (15th December 2017), DeeMetrios (15th December 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), DNA (15th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Petra, that's really funny. Kind of reminds me of someone I know............looking in the mirror.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), DNA (15th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #284
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

This looks like a really interesting thread DNA. I have read a little of what you have said and experienced at the start of this thread, and I can see you can shed much light on a lot of places I would like to understand better. This sort of info is usually very thin on the ground. I have mainly commented here so I don't lose your thread and can come back to it. Thanks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), DNA (16th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #285
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I see now there are a lot of contributors to this thread. Sounds like many have had lots of difficulties. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing and I hope you can find some peace.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), DNA (16th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #286
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

nope, wrong, wrong and wrong
    in reality interdimensional beings are neither evil neither good, they just want to have some fun, sadly sometimes at your expense
    this can be seen in cases where ufonauts act clownish or strange

¤=[Post Update]=¤

here the key: dont visit new age sites (ie stuff about aura, magical crystals, that stuff)

12. Link to Post #287
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,952 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by humanoidlord (here)
    in reality interdimensional beings are neither evil neither good, they just want to have some fun, sadly sometimes at your expense

¤=[Post Update]=¤

here the key: dont visit new age sites (ie stuff about aura, magical crystals, that stuff)
    Oh master humanoidlord, he of the mighty 8 posts, oh thank you for the knowledge you have sprinkled upon us....

Just for the record before I go administering advice I ussually try and share either experiences and or techniques that have lent me the insight that I'm trying to then share.
    I can't tell you how rude it is to just slap a "nope, wrong, wrong and wrong" on a fifteen page thread.
    Until proven otherwise you are now known as "that guy".

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), Harley (20th January 2018), Mike (16th December 2017)

14. Link to Post #288
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh master humanoidlord, he of the mighty 8 posts, oh thank you for the knowledge you have sprinkled upon us....

Just for the record before I go administering advice I ussually try and share either experiences and or techniques that have lent me the insight that I'm trying to then share.
    I can't tell you how rude it is to just slap a "nope, wrong, wrong and wrong" on a fifteen page thread.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (17th December 2017), Harley (20th January 2018)

16. Link to Post #289
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I have read Carlos Castaneda books, but not Burroughs

What it boils down to is in my opinion is this:

“Self-identity is ultimately a symptom of parasitic invasion, the expression within me of forces originating from outside. Language is to the brain as the tapeworm is to the intestines. Even more so: it
    may just be possible to find a digestive space free from parasitic infection, but we will never find an uncontaminated mental space. Strands of alien DNA unfurl themselves in our brains, just as tapeworms
    unfurl themselves in our guts. Not just language, but the whole quality of human consciousness, as expressed in male and female is basically a virus mechanism.”

We all agree that we have good bacteria working in our guts to break down food we eat.
    What if we have brain bacteria or even worse soul bacteria not helping us, instead doing the opposite, whatever that is ?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 15th April 2018 at 11:34.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

DNA (15th April 2018), Pam (27th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    We all agree that we have good bacteria working in our guts to break down food we eat.
    What if we have brain bacteria or even worse soul bacteria not helping us, instead doing the opposite, whatever that is ?
    I have a personal take on this where as I've come to the conclusion that we ALL have an over riding character flaw. I mention the character flaw in response to what you are saying because I personally believe that this character flaw is a living non-organic life form that in fact is fed through an emotional conduit certain types of our soul's energies.
    I'm of the opinion that this exterior or periphery parasite has a voice it uses in our heads that we often mistake for our own.
    It also is responsible for providing impulses causing us to perpetuate certain negative behavior.
    There is a little known channeled work which outlines this, the work comes from a group who called their cumulative writings "The Michael Teachings".
    Just like Jane Roberts, this entity first used a Ouija board to begin the communications and this eventually evolved to automatic writings.
    There is genius in the writings and I'm amazed the works never received wider acclaim.

Character flaws: The seven chief features of ego

Every one of us has a fundamental flaw, an immaturity of character, a dark side or negative tendency. This character flaw, also known as a ‘Chief Feature’, tends to take control whenever we feel stressed, anxious or uncertain. To the extent that you can identify and handle yours, you are doing well in your personal growth.

What is a Chief Feature?

Generally speaking, all personality traits (or overleaves) are neutral. They can be applied positively or negatively, but in themselves they are neither positive nor negative. Personality traits are merely different ways of being.
    A chief feature [1] is different. A chief feature is negative by nature.
    A chief feature is a dominant negative attitude — a defensive and potentially destructive pattern of thinking, feeling and acting. We could also call it a constraining factor or personal stumbling block.
    We all have at least one. It comes and goes in childhood, solidifies during adolescence, and then surrounds us like a protective shell in adulthood. It seems like a good thing to have at first but, as I will explain, it is based on a false premise and so serves no real purpose. Throughout adulthood it just interferes with our lives by blocking aspects of our true nature and stifling our true character, usually without us even knowing.
    Your chief feature is your primary ego defence and your main stumbling block in life.
    This article describes how the chief feature comes to have such a stranglehold on our personality. First, though, a general description of the seven possible chief features.
    The seven chief features

In the Michael teachings there are seven types of chief feature (character flaw / constraint / personal defect / stumbling block, whatever you prefer).
    Here they are listed from the most introverted to the most extroverted:
    1. Self-Deprecation (belittling/diminishing/undervaluing oneself)
    2. Self-Destruction (sabotaging/punishing/harming oneself)
    3. Martyrdom (denying responsibility for oneself)
    4. Stubbornness (resisting change in one’s life)
    5. Greed (selfish overindulgence, over-consumption)
    6. Arrogance (inflating/exalting/overvaluing oneself)
    7. Impatience (intolerance of frustration/obstruction/delay)
    Note how they can be arranged in pairs (plus one in the middle):

Impatience and martyrdom are both about our actions. It is as if there is a battle of wills going on between ourselves and others, or life, or even ourselves.
    • With impatience, we hate it whenever anything interferes with our will or slows us down. “Why do people always stop me from doing what I need to do? Everybody should just get out of my way.” Frustration is intolerable.
    • With martyrdom, we feel a constant need to blame others for our own actions, as though we have no will of our own, or no other choice. “Don’t blame me for what I do. It’s all your fault.” Responsibility always lies elsewhere.
    Greed and self-destruction are both about our personal existence and relationship to life. In both cases, there is a mindset that prevents us from ever feeling OK in life.
    • With greed, we feel a need to grasp and hoard, as though there were an intolerable lack of some vital substance: “Life will never be OK until I have it all.” But the sense of lack is a bottomless pit.
    • With self-destruction, our very existence is increasingly intolerable: “Life will never be OK until I end it all.” There is a constant inner turmoil that makes us want to get away from ourselves.
    Arrogance and self-deprecation are both about controlling how we are perceived, or at least how we imagine we are perceived. The thought behind them is something like, “Who I really am will never be satisfactory in the eyes of others. So no-one must ever see the real me.”
    • With arrogance, we feel a need to be seen as better than others because being ordinary is intolerable. “I must never come across as merely average; I must always seem better than the next guy.” It’s a superiority complex.
    • With self-deprecation, we feel a need to be seen as little as possible because we believe ourselves to be miserably inadequate. “If anyone takes a close look at me, they will see how pathetic I really am.” This is an inferiority complex.
    Stubbornness is simply about change in any form.
    • With stubbornness, we feel a need to keep all things just as they are and resist any outside influence, even positive ones: “No, no, no! You can’t make me. I won’t have it. Leave well alone!”
    We all have, within us, elements of all seven of these negative patterns. It goes with the human condition. And we can be influenced by any of them from time to time. But whichever one of these patterns is always subconsciously pulling your strings, that is your chief feature, your primary obstacle, your Achille’s heel.
    In terms of our psychological well-being, personal growth and spiritual development in later life, our chief feature presents a challenge. To overcome it, we have to become more conscious. But if we utterly succumb to it, the result can be a grotesque character flaw.
    Anatomy of a Character Flaw

Understanding the personality is like playing with Russian dolls — removing one layer reveals another layer underneath. If we were to open up a character flaw, what would we find? Here is my psychological understanding of the anatomy of the chief feature.
    Persona

First of all, the outermost layer is what psychologists call the persona.
    This layer is a mask, a pose, an act. It’s how we as adults want others to see us … a false image designed to hide the “truth” about us.
    (This layer is particularly dense for those with arrogance or self-deprecation.)
    For example, someone might be in the habit of acting like they are perfect and superior in every way. Their mask of superiority is what their chief feature wants the world to see instead of the terrible truth within — an ordinary, flawed human being. This would be part of the chief feature of arrogance.
    The persona layer of the chief features is a cover story, a decoy, a fabrication. And it is specifically crafted to hide what lies underneath …
    Shadow

There is within each of us a hidden layer of negativity and denial, known in psychology as the shadow.
    The shadow includes all the childish ways we would act out our negative feelings, were we to allow it. Such negativity may be directed either against the world outside or specific others or against the self — but it is single-minded and desperate, being driven by our worst fears, our inner demons.
    The “demons” within us represent our personality at its most selfish, destructive and immature. These childish aspects of ourselves are obsessed with getting their own way, and terrified of getting it wrong.
    We wear the persona as a mask to hide these ugly tendencies from public view. The outer image of ourselves portrayed by the persona is usually the exact opposite of the inner image we hold of our own shadow. If my suppressed urge (shadow) is to be nasty, for example, my public image (persona) may come across as unusually nice.
    Fear

Finally, if we lift away this negative reactive layer (the shadow), we find the emotional core of the chief feature. This is a core of fear — personified as the helpless young child within us who fears to repeat some sort of painful experience.
    At the core of personality we have our emotional memory banks from early childhood, even from birth. There will also be emotional resonances with traumas from past lives. Here is where all experiences of loss, deprivation, abandonment, neglect, abuse and mistreatment have left their mark.
    The tremendous fear of repeating such experiences is the emotional engine of our negative and destructive tendencies, and the driving force of the entire chief feature.
    How we create our own stumbling-block

Every child is born with a list of needs and desires.
    • Infants need nurturing, caring, attention, affection—in a word, love—in order to feel safe and secure.
    • Toddlers need to assert themselves and discover their capabilities and limitations as independent physical beings.
    • Schoolchildren need to form relationships and be accepted by their peers.
    But life is never perfect. In some cases, there is deliberate abuse. Parents can be emotionally immature or insensitive, or too wrapped up in their own problems to care for the needs of a child. Even the best parents are imperfect in their love. Some are physically unable to give the child the optimum type or amount of love required. Sometimes, parents just die or disappear from life.
    It isn’t all about the parents, of course. Siblings can also have a devastating effect on the child, as can friends, neighbours and schoolteachers. Some research shows that parental influence on a child’s development is prominent only up to age five, after which peer groups become the greater influence.
    Inevitably, a child carries his or her own version of suffering. There is always some degree, however small, of loss, deprivation, frustration, trauma, abandonment, neglect, abuse or mistreatment.
    Fear
    All chief features are based in fear, and fear is the driving force behind all the negative poles of the overleaves, and the cosmos for that matter.

MICHAEL

Having undergone negative experiences, the child now has a constant fear of the negative experiences recurring. “If life is out to get me, it could get me at any moment. I never know how it might get me next.”
    The fear may be a terror of some specific bad experience happening again, or it could be more of a dread of some awful thing which is always threatening to get worse. Either way, it becomes the adult personality’s deeply held sense of insecurity.
    The chief feature is a character structure designed to avoid or handle a particular kind of fear.
    Chief features are all built around a basic fear, which is another way of saying a block. However, it is not the fear that is the cause of the chief feature. The chief feature operates because of the protection believed necessary from that fear. It is, in essence, the fear of fear; the belief that you cannot survive if you surrender and experience the fear and what is underlying the fear. The structure is built upon that foundation.

MICHAEL

There are, of course, seven fundamental fears: [2]

Misconceptions

The soul still “remembers” what perfect love and freedom and security feel like, so the harsh realities of incarnation can come as a shock.
    Because of the negative experiences of childhood, especially if such experiences are repeated or if they are particularly traumatic, a child begins to construct a somewhat distorted worldview. In other words, the child puts together false beliefs or negative ideas about the self, about others or about life in general.
    The nature of the child’s misconceptions depend upon the type and strength of the specific painful experiences. For example, if the child is regularly punished for no apparent reason, the child might conclude that “life is out to get me.”
    Children tend to over-generalise, so this misconception becomes all-encompassing. It becomes a personal myth.
    Negative behaviour

Driven by a deeply-held fear, and steered by a distorted worldview, the emerging chief feature springs into action. The child thinks for instance, “I will stop life from hurting by taking control of my pain. I will hurt myself more than anybody else can.”
    The child’s chosen survival strategy involves some sort of conflict, a war against self, against others or against life.
    It is a defensive behaviour pattern which looks irrational from the outside but from the child’s perspective is perfectly rational. It is this way of acting which make up the negativity of the emerging chief feature in childhood.
    Chief feature is a survival device, and one of its strongest hooks into the personality is the instilled conviction that you cannot survive without it. The lure of the chief feature is that when there is much stress and the circumstances are difficult, it will in fact get you through.

MICHAEL

Distortion of the life goal

Your life’s goal is one of the overleaves chosen by your soul before incarnating. There are seven possible goals (Dominance, Growth, Acceptance, Surrender, Submission, Rejection and Retardation).
    For the soul, the goal it chooses is a way to evolve through physical life. While we are incarnate, pursuing our goal offers a path to joy and fulfillment.
    But for the chief feature, however, the urging of the goal is a threat to the personality’s survival strategy.
    The life goal tends to seek greater love, truth and freedom, while the chief feature is like a parasite that feeds on fear, falsehood and self-limitation. Happiness itself is “part of the problem”— something to be feared and avoided as far as possible.
    And so the chief feature, in its mindless, terrified way, convinces us that negativity is the only safe option. Higher principles such as truth, joy, freedom and love are incomprehensible to the chief feature and therefore not to be trusted.
    The chief feature distorts the functioning of the goal as we make life choices. It mixes up our pure desire with our primitive fears. It interprets positive options as threats to our survival. It blinds us to the possibilities and makes our chances of fulfilment virtually impossible.
    In attaching expectations and conditions to the goal, the chief feature “colors” it so that it cannot be recognized or it becomes acceptable only under certain very limited circumstances, often circumstances that are impractical at best, such as a young woman with genuine back problems who feels that the only way she can be worth anything in life is if she becomes a ballet dancer.

MICHAEL

In this way, the chief feature turns us away from the positive pole of our goal and towards its negative pole. For example:
    • If your goal is dominance, your soul may be desiring to show great leadership (the positive pole of dominance) but your chief feature manifests as dictatorship.
    • If your goal is acceptance, your soul’s desire is to learn how to accept others unconditionally but the effect of your chief feature will be ingratiation—begging to be accepted by others.
    • If your goal is growth, your soul’s desire is to have the sort of contrasting experiences that lead to great insight and comprehension, but the influence of your chief feature will merely lead you into confusion.
    Image management

Coming of age—the transition from adolescent to adult—is a major turning point in anyone’s life. The prospect of leaving the family home and operating as a free agent in adult society is, in some ways, like starting life all over again.
    Emerging adults need to feel safe and secure, just like infants. They need to assert themselves and discover their limits, just like toddlers. They need to be accepted by their peers, just like schoolchildren.
    All of this can trigger a terrible fear, buried deep in their psyche, of repeating the same sort of painful experiences that happened in the first few years of life. The defensive strategy is designed to prevent this from happening.
    However, the emerging adult faces a dilemma: I want to be an adult, and be seen as an adult. But my normal survival strategy is socially unacceptable — it makes me look like a child. I have to protect myself, but I also have to manage how others see me.
    The solution is to develop a “spilt personality” — the childish fears, attitudes and negativity become locked away inside (to become the shadow), while a carefully managed public image is presented to the world (the persona).
    One final final step, which happens more often than not, is when the young adult actually identifies with their own image or persona. In other words, they believe their own lie. Now the chief feature is a closed system, an almost inescapable cycle.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (18th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2018), mountain_jim (19th April 2018), onawah (15th May 2018), Parsi-X (18th June 2023), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018)

20. Link to Post #291
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I find this very interesting,thanks DNA and Edgar Casey, thanks

"The demons” within us represent our personality at its most selfish, destructive and immature. These childish aspects of ourselves are obsessed with getting their own way, and terrified of getting it wrong.
    We wear the persona as a mask to hide these ugly tendencies from public view. The outer image of ourselves portrayed by the persona is usually the exact opposite of the inner image we hold of our own shadow. If my suppressed urge (shadow) is to be nasty, for example, my public image (persona) may come across as unusually nice."
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 19th May 2018 at 09:40.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

DNA (19th May 2018), Pam (27th February 2019)

22. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I have some interesting data that comes from Kewaunee Lapseritis. For a youtube video interview with Kweaunee click HERE.

For those who do not have time for the video I'll give a brief synopsis. Kewaunee is a 70 year old anthropologist/sociologist who looks and has the vigor of a healthy 50 year old. Kewaunee states he was at one time contacted telepathically by a Sasquatch. As outlandish as this claim is, the guy comes off solid in his interviews, and further more, his information pings with a substantial amount of data I've come across.

Kewaunee states that Sasquatch is not one of our (human) archaic ape like ancestors, Kewaunee states that Sasquatch is originally an off-world species that has been on this planet for millions of years. Further that Sasquatch are solid animals with telepathic and interdimensional capability. Further, that these same Sasquatch are in telepathic communication with craft piloting beings from other planets.

With that being said, on with the data relevant to this thread.

The information below is a Sasquatch's recommendation in how to cure one self of evil spirits and negative entities.

The information below can be found in this linked title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bigfoot cultivates purity, innocence & truth.

In 1998, Standing Elk wrote the Afterward for my first book. The following message was given to Standing Elk from the Sasquatch people, which is precisely the information given to me over the years. I am sharing this because it’s profoundly important more than ever since our Earth Mother is dying of pollution and WWIII is at our doorstep! This message is only as good to the degree of which one applies it to their lives. Blessings! – Kewaunee

Sasquatchitan. I am Chief of Sasquatchi People. You may think we are hairy and have big feet. Really this is not so.

I come to speak to you because soon, our people will come to you again. The reason we had to leave the community of human beings is because of their loss of this innocence, truth, and purity. For our race and the Laws of our race are based upon these three.

All true Star Nations practice innocence, truth and purity.

Our people did not want to leave the human beings. This is why you have seen us here and there. Your grandfathers and grandmothers who have grown through what you call “years” usually are those who have seen us, because the Earth Walk teaches innocence, truth, and purity. This is why the Elders are the Spiritual leaders.

Our people are ready to come to the human beings again, to live with you and to teach you many things.

First, human beings must purify. For when we see you, we see things that are very horrifying to us because we have spiritual sight. You must cleanse the cloud of bad spirits that surrounds you, the negativity, unholy feelings, and unwise thoughts. Not only do these dark clouds prevent our people from having relationship to you, it prevents you from having relationship with Spirit and having relationship with Mother Earth.

We will share some practices now that will help you.

First, within the Sacred Elements, Earth, Water, Fire, and Air, there is the power for your cleansing.

If you were to bury yourself in Earth and stay there for a day, you would be clean.

If you were to go and stay with Brother Waterfall for a day, you would be clean.

If you would stay under the Desert Sun for a day, you would be clean.

If you would stand in the Strong Winds of the Mountain People for one day, you would be clean.

The Elemental Peoples love human beings. They will do service at any time for you. Take Tobacco to them. Pray for their Nation and they will come to you with hearts overflowing.

Then, honor their gift to you by changing the way you think, feeling with true heart, praying for renewal with Creator and honoring Mother Earth with each footstep.

The way of cleansing for human beings is right outside your door.

Mother Earth and her peoples are glorious beings of Universe!

Learn to respect us!

You look to the skies for miracles, the miracles are here!

Open your eyes and see!

Mother Earth is a great teacher of Innocence. She is a great teacher of Truth. She is Purity embodied. Know your Mother! Most of you came from far away to be with her and to be with the Peoples of her Love.

We Sasquatchi are ready to join you in the community of Sacred Law, in True Heart. We will teach you how to step through those Portals of Time. We will teach you how to remember who you are, your starry intelligence and wisdom. We will help you learn how to be in balance with the Sacred World around you.

Our Peoples have adopted this Universal Law and its sign as the symbol of Our coming and as the energy of our Teachings. And so, you may call us through these ways.

First, we will check you out. We will watch you. We will see if you are ready.

Can you see the little signs? For the biggest teachings are little things. We will be watching to see. For, when you can respect that little pebble, you can respect us. You can respect who you are.

Purity. Go out to the Sacred Waters.

Innocence. Remember when you were very young and be that way.

Truth. Stop trying so hard to lie.

The Elemental Brothers and Sisters are of these Essences. They are Purity in form. They are single. They are True. They are unpolluted, they understand that they are the Keepers of Life.

Learn from Soil and Stone.

Learn from River and Ocean.

Learn from Fire and Lightning.

Learn from Wind and Breath.

They are so close to you that you cannot remember who they are. And yet, not one action that you take, could you do without them.

These Sacred Element Peoples will restore you.

And then we, Sasquatchi, will come and teach you the community ways of being in balance with Sacred Mother. Then your lifeline will be unbroken as ours has been from the beginning.

Mitakuye Oyasin
    Standing Elk/Golden EagleChief/ChiefBlack Spotted Horse
    This is beautiful. Thank You for sharing it. I have spoken to Kewaunee, very nice guy.. Dedicated to helping Humans understand these other beings..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 26th February 2019 at 22:12.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DNA (27th February 2019)

24. Link to Post #293
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

AGREED.. Definitely "THAT" GUY...

Sadly, those who have never had an experiences with such things, couldn't at all understand how they affect people... And that's ok.. But being dismissive and condescending serves no useful purpose.

As a result of such encounters with this phenomenon, most tend to already feel alone in how they are forced to deal with such things.. without being able to even talk about them for fear their "Loved ones" will rush them off to the funny farm.. I am in such a situation. I once tried to tell my family this phenomenon reached out to me, and they IMMEDIATELY took me to the hospital. I HATED THEM for doing that.

But I also got proof that I was physically fine, with a clean bill of health, leaving me with nothing but my claims of having had telepathic messages sent to me.. and a WHOLE LOT OF QUESTIONS.. (I didn't even TELL THEM that a "being" somehow manifested in my HOUSE!

When this being "Manifested" I IMMEDIATELY thought "Hologram".. Yet this "Hologram" appeared in my bedroom when I was alone, in the middle of the day... There was no one there, with the technology to manifest the HOLOGRAM ITSELF. It was very strange to put into terms I could grasp.. Yet there it was! To top it off, I was also receiving telepathic communications at the same time.. MIND BLOWING.. I knew I didn't just suddenly GET SICK.. But that someone was communicating with me. But WHO and HOW are they doing it? How can I be alone in my bedroom and have a T REX manifest right in front of me? Not only did it appear, but it moved side to side, to let me get a good look at it's features! My jaw was on the floor...

And one day, as suddenly as they began to speak to me? They said they had to go, and the phenomenon stopped. I am still trying to figure out how they did it! Mental "Illness" doesn't say goodbye, and literally leave ..Yet for MONTHS I had to please my family and go talk to a stranger to let them know I was "OK".. Yet I am left with the "Aftermath".. The knowledge that this was something real, that can interact with humans in ways that are staggering.

What does a SANE and intelligent person DO with that information?

I no longer CARE if people believe this stuff happens or not, but I DO care when others who have never experienced it, begin to belittle those that HAVE. I don't expect my family to believe it, or understand it, (I don't even claim as much)... therefore I do not discuss my contacts with this "phenomenon", with them at all. I know what I experienced, and it was not imagination or mental illness..

THAT is what brought me HERE..

But I can say this.. If they DID belittle me for such things, I would be out the door in a heartbeat. As I am ALWAYS there for them when they go through something, whether I understand it or not!..

I was stunned when I had my experiences and learned that there was MORE to this world than we could possibly imagine. I like to analyze things in my life and place them into context. I had no "Basket" that I could throw this into..

Apparently there are MANY in this same situation. We're all TRYING to figure it out in ways that makes sense to us. Many of us are intelligent, and as such, having had an experience that forced them outside the box intrigues them. We didn't all just go insane one day, then spontaneously "GET WELL".. This stuff is REAL, and Shamans have been speaking about it since long before my time.. WHAT it is however.. is yet to be fully understood..

We can't get to THAT answer by hurling insults and rude comments

Interestingly enough, after having my own contact with what I called "et".. I posted something on facebook, and I asked if anyone else has had an experience with any "Strange" phenomenon.. (It seems that this phenomenon tends to include paranormal activity once it starts).. My cousin replied.. "Yeah, the et have been contacting me recently too! They do it all the time!" WWHHHHAAAATTTTT???!!!!!

My jaw hit the floor that she was so blunt about it. Yet once I clicked "LIKE" on her comment, she DELETED IT. She knows I saw it, she wanted me to know it WASN'T just me.. But it was apparent that SHE TOO, didn't want others to know, for fear of THEIR shallow reactions. And I see why. I was very RELIEVED to know however, that I was NOT the only one having this contact..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 26th February 2019 at 22:07.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DNA (27th February 2019), johnf (26th February 2019), Lilyofthestars (18th October 2023), Olaf (27th February 2019), Them (26th February 2019), what is a name? (27th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #294
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post Re: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    AGREED.. Definitely "THAT" GUY...

Sadly, those who have never had an experiences with such things, couldn't at all understand how they affect people... And that's ok.. But being dismissive and condescending serves no useful purpose.

As a result of such encounters with this phenomenon, most tend to already feel alone in how they are forced to deal with such things.. without being able to even talk about them for fear their "Loved ones" will rush them off to the funny farm.. I am in such a situation. I once tried to tell my family this phenomenon reached out to me, and they IMMEDIATELY took me to the hospital. I HATED THEM for doing that.
    I feel for folks in that situation and it's one of the reasons I start threads like this. Most of my experiences came after I began pursuing these types of things, but it went much farther than I expected it would, and I knew there was no one who could or would understand my plight. It can and most certainly usually is a very solitary pursuit confronting these things and then having next to no one to talk to about it.

But I also got proof that I was physically fine, with a clean bill of health, leaving me with nothing but my claims of having had telepathic messages sent to me.. and a WHOLE LOT OF QUESTIONS.. (I didn't even TELL THEM that a "being" somehow manifested in my HOUSE!
    What were the telepathic messages? Did they seen friendly or detrimental?
    When this being "Manifested" I IMMEDIATELY thought "Hologram".. Yet this "Hologram" appeared in my bedroom when I was alone, in the middle of the day... There was no one there, with the technology to manifest the HOLOGRAM ITSELF. It was very strange to put into terms I could grasp.. Yet there it was! To top it off, I was also receiving telepathic communications at the same time.. MIND BLOWING.. I knew I didn't just suddenly GET SICK.. But that someone was communicating with me. But WHO and HOW are they doing it? How can I be alone in my bedroom and have a T REX manifest right in front of me? Not only did it appear, but it moved side to side, to let me get a good look at it's features! My jaw was on the floor...
    Was the hologram projection the one doing the communicating or was it more of a visual presentation that went along with the telepathic communication? You say it was a T-Rex and most folks are going to jump to a negative reptilian assumption on this. How do you take this? Was the over all experience positive or negative?

And one day, as suddenly as they began to speak to me? They said they had to go, and the phenomenon stopped. I am still trying to figure out how they did it! Mental "Illness" doesn't say goodbye, and literally leave ..Yet for MONTHS I had to please my family and go talk to a stranger to let them know I was "OK".. Yet I am left with the "Aftermath".. The knowledge that this was something real, that can interact with humans in ways that are staggering.
    I have a thread titled "holographicly projected human alien healers". My initial post is gone because I erased it. It's tough to share this kind of thing. You are really putting yourself out there.

What does a SANE and intelligent person DO with that information?
    Indeed, it can be tough, lucky for me I was never asked or encouraged to be any kind of bequeather of knowledge. No need to be a teacher or guru and I was encouraged against doing so. I think in as far as I was concerned this was simply a lesson for those who were able to attend the class. Maybe this is the case for you as well.

I no longer CARE if people believe this stuff happens or not, but I DO care when others who have never experienced it, begin to belittle those that HAVE. I don't expect my family to believe it, or understand it, (I don't even claim as much)... therefore I do not discuss my contacts with this "phenomenon", with them at all. I know what I experienced, and it was not imagination or mental illness..
    THAT is what brought me HERE..
    I don't doubt you and I thank you for bringing it here.
    I will say this though, there are things one simply cannot share due to the paradigm shattering effects it has on others. When one's paradigms are threatened people get defensive and sometimes nasty, and I have learned long ago to keep these things to my self due to most folks simply not having the tool kit necessary to deal with this sort of thing.

But I can say this.. If they DID belittle me for such things, I would be out the door in a heartbeat. As I am ALWAYS there for them when they go through something, whether I understand it or not!..

I was stunned when I had my experiences and learned that there was MORE to this world than we could possibly imagine. I like to analyze things in my life and place them into context. I had no "Basket" that I could throw this into..

Apparently there are MANY in this same situation. We're all TRYING to figure it out in ways that makes sense to us. Many of us are intelligent, and as such, having had an experience that forced them outside the box intrigues them. We didn't all just go insane one day, then spontaneously "GET WELL".. This stuff is REAL, and Shamans have been speaking about it since long before my time.. WHAT it is however.. is yet to be fully understood..

We can't get to THAT answer by hurling insults and rude comments

Interestingly enough, after having my own contact with what I called "et".. I posted something on facebook, and I asked if anyone else has had an experience with any "Strange" phenomenon.. (It seems that this phenomenon tends to include paranormal activity once it starts).. My cousin replied.. "Yeah, the et have been contacting me recently too! They do it all the time!" WWHHHHAAAATTTTT???!!!!!

My jaw hit the floor that she was so blunt about it. Yet once I clicked "LIKE" on her comment, she DELETED IT. She knows I saw it, she wanted me to know it WASN'T just me.. But it was apparent that SHE TOO, didn't want others to know, for fear of THEIR shallow reactions. And I see why. I was very RELIEVED to know however, that I was NOT the only one having this contact..
    Have you found any one else with similar experiences other than your cousin? For the most part I have not but I've always wanted to meet someone with similar experiences. I look forward to sharing some particulars to see if we have had interactions with the same folks. And no worries if that's not the case I would still be absolutely interested in hearing the details of your story. Thank you for sharing DizzyBlueEyes.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Lilyofthestars (10th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15