Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast

Thread: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Wow Rahkyt, that poem of relevence was awesome. It goes really well with that first image of a strange shadow like spider creature I started the thread with. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    No problem. That image was very striking and it actually reminded me of the poem as I began to read, and then I think I saw a post by someone who said that they believed that spiders sent forward astral advanced scout bodies or something of that sort. I don't concur with that but I do know that these things exist. They are about football size. Used to see them on roofs and walls. Wierdness cubed.

I've spent a lot of time trying to figuire out the 4d paradigm.
    Your take is as good as any.
    I'm always down for new information, in this arena, I try not to hold tight to any 'truth' too tightly as I am very humble in regards to the sheer amount of information I do not know.

I would like to think Castaneda is wrong about the Eagle, and for my own peace of mind, I have chosen to believe that is so.
    It is a terrible thought, isn't it? But it corresponds with so much else said by so many others regarding the nature of this world and the difficulty of getting out of the 'trap' set for most souls. I don't know ... what do you think of the Earth Chronicles and Ashante Deane?

I have had enough experiences with ghosts, that I have to give credence to the tunnel so many folks report seeing when recovered from a near death experience.
    Now I guess here is the question, is the tunnel the eagle so to speak? Is paradise to be found in the ass of an eagle?
    It's a valid question. I've heard it stated that we shed our energetic body so to speak when we leave this reality and we are given a new one for our soul when we re-enter the higher dimensions. Now is it this energy body that is consumed by the eagle? And is the act of going through the tunnel the act of purging the energy body of our human form which is then absorbed, (waste not want not) by an entity who's energy configurement reminded the ancient seers of old of an eagle?
    It IS a good question. I've not heard that about shedding energetic bodies. Interesting. If we do that, then of what use is the energetic body? I've heard that our energetic body is 'consumed' by the eagle becoming a part of it. I've also heard it is 'consumed' by our Higher Self, which is also a BEing, of sorts, with its own greater consciousness. That we become a part of its experiences, losing all sense of Self. To me, that is pretty scary as well, even if we are naturally a part of this entity, that it has created in order to have an experience. Reminds me of that movie "9', where the guy put his soul into all these little robots and then created a bigger robot to gather them back together again within it. He destroyed them to regain his own life, but they won in the end by destroying his larger machine. So can we revolt against being consumed again? LOL Or is this the Oneness, the Unity Consciousness that is supposed to be what we seek?

I'm really big into UFO contact cases. My favorite being those self published by Wendelle Stevens, all of which are titled "UFO Contact From _____" fill in the blank.
    Stevens who is basically responsible for bringing the Billy Meier Case to America.
    I'm not sure about them as you can probably tell. I'm not sure about a lot of the so-called alien stuff if only because I believe that any inhuman entities here have been around this planet longer than we homo sapien sapiens have, so who are really the aliens? I've thought I might have been abducted, I have the symptoms and such but I've never really looked into it with hypnosis or anything like that. Maybe I will someday.

I have heard of Laura Knight Jadzyck but I am not familiar with her work. I will see if I can find something on Youtube. Thanks again for the response.
    There is a camelot interview with her from earlier this year or late lats year I think. It's really good. Google Cassiopeans, The Wave, Laura-Knight. You will find her website, it is a community really, quite large. I have to credit her with being a genius and putting together so much. I've been through a lot of her website and it took months. She puts together a lot of stuff and did so before a lot of others out there now acting like they've always been in the know ... Have fun ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Davidallany (31st October 2011), Dawn (25th October 2011), DNA (28th October 2011), laughs-last (24th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Wales Avalon Member laughs-last's Avatar
    Thanks

cool thread, i'm tired now however i'll post some stuff tomoz, about some experiences and my resonace on such matters. Cheers all some very cool posts

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ and ALL THE FUN OF THE FAIR

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

DNA (28th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Well, I had experiences with shadow people a long time ago, but I don´t see them for a long time.

However, for the last six months, I´ve been seen lots of shadow spiders at night. Sometimes, when I wake up at night, a see a couple of them walking on the walls, but they look harmless.

I don´t know what they are doing here. These spiders are quite big, about 30 cm in diameter, and walk like a mechanic robot.

I don´t know why, but when I wake up at night and see them, they seem to notice and hide behind objects.

Has anyone here experienced with shadow spiders?

Cheers,

Raf.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

DNA (28th October 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), Unicorn (27th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Shadows.

Consider this. They are here because we share space and dimensions with other entities even if we are not perceptually aware of them. Dimensions are all around us, in us, we are composed of many dimensions that we are not YET aware of. The zillionth dimension is as much a part of our total being-ness as the third dimension. Not a place, but an unrealized expression.

In our quest to find other dimensions we tend to forget about the three dimensions (well...FOUR dimensions) that most of all of us are capable of percieving at this time although I doubt we percieve them as they truly are. People who are able to percieve auras see things much differently than people who don't. An aura is simply another dimension of ourselves. It has a certain amount of density to it. For people who are shape shifters, who shift on the energetic, or rather, essence level their shadow will reflect the shape they've shifted into even though the physical body hasn't. This is observable because we don't seem to have much of a problem discerning and seeing shadows. We may have a hard time percieving what is casting the shadow.

A shadow is two dimensional. It has no percievable depth. It's caused by a certain amount of density blocking light. These are things we know until someone(s) attempted to mystify matters.

. You may not be able to percieve the density blocking the light but ...you can see the effect of it. We often times can't see a whole lot of lesser density entities but we can observe the effects of their presence.

I mean, granted, we cannot typically see much of ourselves blocking the light but ....you can see your shadow. When light is blocked we can't see what we are looking at it , clearly or at all. A symptom of what some people call a holographic universe. And that is one way that the PTB hide certain things from us...like air or space craft they don't want us to SEE.

What do shadows mean? What do WE mean? Everything has only the meaning we give it. We give meaning to parasitical energies because we've attached a meaning to it. Good, or bad. Not to say good or bad is a truthful meaning but if we don't understand the nature of a thing, how can we assign a value to it in the first place? I'ts like saying, "I don't know what the hell that thing is so ..it must be bad". Lol.
    Assigning a meaning doesn't change the true expression of a thing, only how we percieve it.

Not to imply that shadows are parasitical. I suppose anything could be parasitical depending on the meanings and agreements we make concerning them.

I think what you may wish to investigate is anime, spiritual expressions of animals or ....bugs. Spiders. The essence or totemic value of a animal that has no APPARENT phsyical or 3 d density but is expressed through us nonetheless.

Totemic values represent a dimension of ourselves that we lost integration with when we became so fragmented. There are even some shamans and medicine people who suggest that animals were created by us , a physical manifestation of what fragmented from us. A way of perserving what was lost in our fragmentation . What meaning would this concept have for us today or perhaps what sort of bearing would it have on us?

I recently had an experience with someone in this forum who had given me a ride on their motorcycle.

I have Eagle medicine, the Eagle-- symbolic of a portion of myself I am currently expressing. So in doing this I requested the sight of an eagle. To see one. So i'm on this motorcycle and I see a shadow from the corner of my eye as we are riding along. I look up and there's an eagle flying above me. The shadow of the eagle passed over me. On me.

What does it mean.

It's a manifestation of something I requested and probably only has meaning to me. I'm the one who requested the visit as it were.

So our meanings are dependant on how well we understand the nature of things.

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Juicy thread. This is a vast topic. I'm going to add some of my personal knowing to this thread. I used to act as a sort of healer. Really I used my seeing and a projection of my 3rd eye together to locate imbalances and blocks which then dissolved under the laser like focus of consciousness. I did this for many years, and still do from time to time when asked.

During these years I had many experiences with parasitic entities. Here are some of my understandings on this topic.

Many parasitic entities are made by massed thought forms originally created by humans. These group together guided by their intrinsic frequency which attracts them to each other. If the energy that collects in this way becomes large and dense enough it can have a sense of "I" as a separate entity. Once this happens it becomes a feeding entity which is unable to create its own existence, but depends on energy generated by humans to feed on. When I focus on these, they sometimes dissolve. However the denser ones do not, and behave as though they are a life form. To these dense ones I offer a bridge through an appropriate 'wormhole' into a resonate dimension. They are always very grateful and anxious to leave once they realize they are not being annihilated, but moved to a part of 'reality' that suits them. As they are leaving I usually tell them that they are welcome to invite as many of their 'friends' or others of their species as they would like to accompany them. Sometimes uncountable numbers leave. I usually feel a sense of increased energy and often a wave of gratitude washes over me. This has led me to theorize that they may have been stuck here and did not know how to get out or move on to their next level of evolution.

Some parasites are created from mass human suffering. I have given these the name of 'specters', however they are simply large dense amassed energy created from a large amount of human suffering. Plagues, famines, holocausts, wars, and mass deaths can create these. They usually resonate with what we term 'evil' and they sometimes have a 'human like' form. 'Evil' is simply a frequency which resonates between fear and anger. People who have these parasites seem to have picked them up through the family line and they seem to pass from parents to children for ever, unless dealt with. I usually find a lot of 'black tar' energy or frozen chi with these, and my knowing says this is the energy of death or entropy. They require focused consciousness and transportation to another dimension through a wormhole I can easily create and then close again. The black tarry substance on the person I am working with needs a somewhat prolonged focus of consciousness to melt into flowing energy again.

Victims of trauma and molestation can end up harboring the parasites of their attackers. In fact they usually do. From that point onwards, these parasites will cause 'sexual arousal' when they wish to feed. I had an amazing experience. In order to overcome my sexual trauma energy, I decided to take a group course focused on sexual awareness. As part of the course I was paired with a man I did not know. The exercise was to have lunch together and talk about our sexual history, followed by frottage (a type of massage that does not use the hands). The massage was done in total silence in a group setting. During the lunch exercise, I realized the man I was partnered with was sexually abused as a boy. I was not surprised because I have endured quite a bit in this arena and I usually find myself resonating with others who have this issue... they show up in my life a lot. During the massage I saw one of these entities come up in his eyes, and shortly thereafter I felt 'my' entity come strongly into my consciousness. Because this exercise was done in 'sacred space' and in a meditative state, I was able to totally dissolve this entity with focused consciousness, and I saw my partner do the same. I realized that this thought form would have been 'fed' if we were alone, because we would likely have been driven towards intercourse by the arousal entities. However, since I could observe them and not react, I became free of them. I realized they had been placed in my body by the sexual rapes and molestations I had experienced as a child from my abusers.

Sometimes I have worked with a 'small feeder' entity, only to find that it is simply connected to a large and malevolent being. These usually aren't very cooperative and sometimes challenge my authority. Sometimes I need to call in reinforcements of consciousness streams that I can tap into to help these move and disconnect. The important thing is to close the wormhole in space/time that they are accessing this dimension through.

And then there are the 'demons'. I didn't realize these had any reality until I began to see them. Internal searching led me to the understanding that I helped create them when I was a priest in the middle ages, and also in other lives as a peasant trusting the stories of the priests. I've had to deal with them because I co-created them. I usually thank them for their service and ask them what energy, space, and consciousness they would like to be next. I 'listen' to them intently (really I sort of 'feel' them) and then assist them in moving on to their next step, what ever it is.

As to dead people... there seem to be a lot of them.... I usually have a series of questions I ask. As I ask these the energy changes and then they are ready to move on. They are usually confused and the questions help them to connect to their past and future timelines. Just in case anyone here would like to use this method... here it is

* Who what and where are you?
    * Who, what, and where were you before that? ( I usually ask this a number of times until I feel the energy shift)
    * Do you realize you do not have a body?
    * Who, what, and where will you be next?
    * You cannot stay here because this is my body, would you like assistance moving to your own body?

If you aren't sensitive, this won't work well, because you need to be able to feel energetic shifts in frequency. However if you are sensitive, then this method works quite well. It is not a conflict energy and puts the entity into a place of questioning which will cause them to begin to flow again and this will transport them rapidly away from their stuck state.

I also use a radionics type machine called a SCIO in some sessions. It works equally on bodies, as it does on buildings and land. It recognizes separate brain waves (entities) as well as aliens. When these energies are treated and balanced the move towards health and well being can be very dramatic. I find it interesting that these entities can be found by their brain waves and frequencies.

Finally... these days I don't experience much with entities of any type. Sometimes I need to clear myself and my house, however all the drama with entities that I had for so many years is over. Could this be because there are not as many of this type on the planet as some 'new age' people believe? I think it is because I am simply not fascinated with this part of 'reality' any more. And as I have lost my interest, they no longer appear in my awareness as often.
    Last edited by Dawn; 25th October 2011 at 08:24.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th October 2011), Bruno (21st December 2016), DNA (28th October 2011), edina (12th November 2011), laughs-last (25th October 2011), luminuma (27th October 2011), mab777 (25th October 2011), Mark (4th November 2011), NancyV (26th October 2011), Tibouchine (12th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Yeah they really get a self awareness. And they don't mind mimicking archangels, saints, spirits, dead relativess, whatever. I know of a woman who had an enormous one on her that she was aware of and she thought it was her spirit guide. I mention her a lot because she was one for the books. Very common. Constructs, they serve as battery stations for other types of similar entities, and it helps to create our own matrix zoo when you feed the 'animals' as it were. Alarmingly a lot of channeled material comes from those sorts of constructs. Called constructs because we essentially built them from what you said, Abundant Traveler, thoughtform.And lots of people channel them. This forum is filled with obviously construct sourced channeled material. People read it and have an emotional reaction to it and it feeds the source. At that point one feels like the only way we can help humanity to get out this looping trench where they bulding their own constructs it poke their eyes out, cut their fingers off so they can't read brail, and stuff cotton in their ears ....and its moral quandry do we allow people to keep building the prison that we all inhabit on a certain level.

They attach to the dense thoughtforms and constructs in our heads. So cleaning the inner landscape is the only sure fire remedy. And the ones in our psyche can be equally self aware. Some are not and the ones that are not, are the hardest ones to track down and lever out. I had done some research with a woman who thought it was better to integrate these sorts of thoughtforms that were generated in ourselves via trauma, abuse, or whatever. And I found integration is not the way. That's how the woman I know of that has the honking huge thoughtform that she thinks is her spirit guide, got in her fix.

Finally... these days I don't experience much with entities of any type. Sometimes I need to clear myself and my house, however all the drama with entities that I had for so many years is over. Could this be because there are not as many of this type on the planet as some 'new age' people believe? I think it is because I am simply not fascinated with this part of 'reality' any more. And as I have lost my interest, they no longer appear in my awareness as often.

Not that there are less of them, more are created every moment. But there's a reason why you no longer see them the way you used to....That is probably a good metaphor for ascension right there. You rise above their level of operation your psyche is not operating in thoughtform dense (density) places. And you're not influenced or moved by them, good, bad, or indifferent. And you don't notice them anymore , you may see the residual effect of them or sense you have to do some clearing but they have then become a non issue to you personally.. When I do a lot of self clearing, that sticky ick is out there in my environment and I just clear my environment. I still work with people who have attachments of that nature, but when you get to that level, you don't have to 'do' anything. Your own field sends them off , basically your typical excorcism turns into a matter of walking into the room and that's it. Light less dense expressions of energy break those denser ones down. and when I see these psuedo-shamans perfomring all their bell shaking, and rattling and spitting I'm rollling my eyes and thinking, "God just feed the parasites more please." But in order to keep them gone, people need to be counseled and help to abate their state of woundedness that allowed these parasitical energies to attach in the first place or they'll just come back.

If I started seeing those things randomly again, without having deliberately stepped down into that level of perception I'd be concerned about what was going on inside of myself. ..lol. So its good meter as to what is going on inside of myself.

This is also a very confusing paradigm for some very tuned in people who don't see or experience these things. They don't think they are intuitive when in fact their psychic perception is operating more on lighter less dense level, or dimension. "Why don't I see archangels" well....the thing is those aren't archangels they are parasites and its GOOD that you don't see them, it says a lot about how much density or lack of you are carrying.

You will notice this in your personal interactions with people. And so many people have expressed this to me as well. Some people just have that knack for getting random complete strangers to spill their guts. You meet a person andmoments later you are like their confessor (this is where the concept of confession orginated at by the way, it was orginally a means of getting people to detach from their parasites). They begin spilling their thoughtform , discharging it, and its intiated by your lighter field. By your presence.

Conversely there are some people who are so thoughtform dense , so attached to ths false sense of empowerment, they go on the attack for absolutely no rational reason, the thoughtform is threatened by one's presence because one has the means of putting an end to its shenanigans.

In order to achieve this state of doing it all by doing nothing, you just keep working owards getting rid of one's own density. And I see these expressions a lot. I 'used' to be a healer. Then you find out you don't have to do anything overtly to BE a healer, your natural expression takes over. You can paddle off and do whatever you want , never pick up a stone, a wand, a crystal , a rattle and still be a healer. This gives US an idea of how to live a multi dimensional life. On one level you are still a healer; your presence does the healing You serve others in an unconscious way and gad about doing whatever you want.

11. Link to Post #87
    Wales Avalon Member laughs-last's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers 9eagle9 your coments on healing by taking and pressance alone have helped confirm that i'm on the right path with the healing. I agree with the confession aspect, like having a deposit 'sins' here sign in etherial neon lights It's an honour to serve others, I love to see a person go from gloomy to smiles; look no rattle. for my next trick i'll make water into wine (granted i'll need sugar, grapes, yeast and a few months) da daaa

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ and QUANTUM CARPET FITTERS

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th October 2011), Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (28th October 2011), NancyV (26th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

As I've go through this process of clearing myself I have considered the possibility that this is what needs to be 'learned'. There really is no learning, just a loss of interest, also known as desire. Once the desire is truly released then the attachments go with it. This reality seems to be a place where people are stuck because they are caught by a desire for drama.

In this forum I notice this in most posts. There is a delicious feeding frenzy on anything dramatic and upsetting. OK, it is the parasites feeding, but they are co-created by those who complain that they are trapped. It seems to me that the love is the allowance of even this. It is as though this reality is about discovering what 'not being omnipotent' is like. So powerful and fearless are we, that we can even create an apparent lack of power with total abandon.

9eagle9, I really appreciated your answer to me, it helped my mind frame an understanding in a conscious way that is now grounded in this reality

Here is another idea. Our language definitely does not support truth. The very meaning of the words contain lies. Therefore, when we use words to communicate, we are already in conflict with truth. Yet to be here in a body without using words to communicate with other humans seems lonely indeed. All we can do when using words, is point at the truth, and the truth is more like moving rivers of energy surrounded by still more energy that appears to be still.

I did notice some writing in this thread that captured energetic links to the frequencies of parasites they were describing. This means that as one reads some of these comments, they can actually be hooked to the parasite being discussed. I have skipped a couple of comments in this thread when I noticed this connection occurring. And this simply takes awareness, which is something I cannot gift to another. But I can point to it with my words.
    Last edited by Dawn; 25th October 2011 at 21:10.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th October 2011), DNA (28th October 2011), laughs-last (26th October 2011), Laura Elina (19th December 2011), luminuma (27th October 2011), NancyV (26th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I have been reviewing this topic as I have gone about my day... and I have a very easy solution to offer to anyone concerned with these. In the days of Egypt there were a number of carvings of certain wands being used. These are made of a copper cylinder for the left hand, and zinc for the other. Here are a couple of photos:

They are available from several sources on the web and can be purchased, however it isn't hard to make your own. Holding these while in meditation or walking creates an electric current between the right and left sides of the body. Those who use them in today's world have noted that all the subtle bodies eventually align with continued use. In addition the auric field becomes 'tight' and highly energized making parasitic attachment unlikely. At this point the user can usually be a total healing influence on others just by being around them.

If you Google Wands of Horus you will find lots of information about them... Unfortunately this simple technology has come under fire within the industry due to in-fighting. But... again... you can make your own. I found a simple zinc rod from a ship company, where they are used for anodes for about $15, and a simple copper rod. My intention someday is to have them machined and hollowed out to insert carbon in the copper rod and a crystal in the zinc rod. However they work just fine as they are without the fancy hollowing and so on.

So, if you wish to get rid of parasites, raise your frequency, align your subtle bodies, and gain personal power this is an easy way. You will need to supply your time and attention, however it works just as promised if you do.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th October 2011), Bruno (21st December 2016), DNA (28th October 2011), hohoemi (11th January 2012), laughs-last (26th October 2011), Laura Elina (19th December 2011), luminuma (27th October 2011), Raven (30th October 2011), Tibouchine (12th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

"Work on what is right, respect the spirts* and gods but keep a distance. Such behaviour can be considered wisdom." - Confucius

(* the exact chinese wording is Ghosts)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajyana For This Post:

Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (28th October 2011), laughs-last (26th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Loss of interest, yes.

Once Someone asked me to define how one becomes 'psychic' Which was a responsible move on their part....lol.

It's a process of shedding old beliefs, and conditioning and attachments not globbering one's self up with more desires, attachments, knowledge or rather things that picqued our interest. To the point where you even lose interest in the word 'psychic'.

A topic all on it's own.

Attachments which is another word for desire. And that's another topic how much do our desires make us parasitical ?

And the languages with 'certain' words. Yeah I know what you mean. Talisman words that are meant to evoke attachments. Psychic is quickly becoming one of those attachment attrractive words. We have one zillion self proclaimed psychics running around. And that is what they refer to themselves as 'I'm a Psychic" I was in a store last week and asked a woman who she was. I typically expect someone to give me a name. "Hello, I'm Brenda"

She said, I"m the medium here"

and then gave me her name. She had to establish right off she was more attached to that label. As if it were something that estiablished a better identity than the one she's always possessed.

So she's pushed her identity away and invested in these quickly evolvling talisman words, she's no longer a person, but a medium a psychic. When psychic is actually a facet of ourselves that is expressing itself. We aren't psychics, we aren't mediums, were humans. But we get attachments to these words, and then we are primed to invite attachments in. So examining the use of one's language is imporant. 'I do psychic work, or I intiate healings psychically' instead attaching one's self to a label.

How spell working works. Language. Words are what we create subconscious contracts with. Hypnosis uses scripts for good or bad. The word SCRIPT-ures comes to mind. It indicates there's a script or programme involved.

The word responsibility. Not a well liked word in todays fluffy bunny belief systems where our 'salvation ' our welfare is 'out' there ---someone waiting to save us. Responsiblity though really is about response and how one responds . Why 'wait' to save someone? Lol.

Noticing those sorts of words is a clairaudiient expression. One hears the word for what it really is. What its masking.

good topic Abundant.

Quote Posted by The Abundant Traveler (here)
    As I've go through this process of clearing myself I have considered the possibility that this is what needs to be 'learned'. There really is no learning, just a loss of interest, also known as desire. Once the desire is truly released then the attachments go with it. This reality seems to be a place where people are stuck because they are caught by a desire for drama.

In this forum I notice this in most posts. There is a delicious feeding frenzy on anything dramatic and upsetting. OK, it is the parasites feeding, but they are co-created by those who complain that they are trapped. It seems to me that the love is the allowance of even this. It is as though this reality is about discovering what 'not being omnipotent' is like. So powerful and fearless are we, that we can even create an apparent lack of power with total abandon.

9eagle9, I really appreciated your answer to me, it helped my mind frame an understanding in a conscious way that is now grounded in this reality

Here is another idea. Our language definitely does not support truth. The very meaning of the words contain lies. Therefore, when we use words to communicate, we are already in conflict with truth. Yet to be here in a body without using words to communicate with other humans seems lonely indeed. All we can do when using words, is point at the truth, and the truth is more like moving rivers of energy surrounded by still more energy that appears to be still.

I did notice some writing in this thread that captured energetic links to the frequencies of parasites they were describing. This means that as one reads some of these comments, they can actually be hooked to the parasite being discussed. I have skipped a couple of comments in this thread when I noticed this connection occurring. And this simply takes awareness, which is something I cannot gift to another. But I can point to it with my words.

20. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a very important post for me as well as my first. It's my first because although I'm a very long time lurker I had never come across a thread that was specifically a topic that greatly interests me and one that I have spent months scouring the internet for more information on as well as podcasts and even tv shows etc. So coming across this thread even after being such a long time lurker here has me very excited and is my whole reason to finally take the plunge. The reason inter-dimensional parasites fascinate me so much is for several different reasons. Firstly, just as ghosts or aliens or any other such paranormal topic is the wider implications of there being such things meaning that there is more to this world or reality than we know. Also the implication that in this predatory world/universe that we are not as many seem to believe the top of the top of the food chain and that there are beings/intelligences that feed off/on us. Also the concept of and the different forms of addiction interest me personally as I'm (as most here surely are) a very introspective person and I've always been aware of my VERY addictive personality which manifests in mundane ways/obsessions(movies, Comics, MMA cards etc.) but also in darker more destructive and more spiritual ways as in drug addiction. And lastly, the fact that such beings have existed for at least as long as we have if not longer yet there is virtually no information out there on them except for pop culture legends/myths such as vampires and succubi etc. I'm interested in any and all forms of these inter/pan dimensional parasites but have found myself to be more specifically interested in the "shadow People". I believe these shadow people to be a form of these parasites but the sources that do speak of them specifically as parasites are few and far between. The very fact of this lack of knowledge/information just deepens the mystery for me and just makes me want to know more. Now, I have come across some information that I did not see in any of the above posts and that I would like to share.
    The first place/people I have come across to specifically talk about inter-dimensional parasites is Paul and Ben Eno. They have two really good radio shows both dealing with the paranormal. Paul has been a paranormal investigator for over thirty years and was trained by the (I believe their name is the Warrens? (you can google their site for more info )who conducted the original Amittiville investigation. He was also at one point in the catholic seminary in his youth and participated in catholic exorcisms. These guys have very different ideas/theory's of the paranormal than the mainstream. They don't believe in ghosts or spirits or more to the point that "ghosts" are not the spirits of the dead but other living people in another dimension and that when you die you don't become a discarnate "spirit" but awaken if you will in another life in the multi-verse. I didn't really do their theory(s) justice so you'll have to check out their site and podcasts. But they do have a "multi-verse" theory. In their podcasts they also talk a lot about these parasites that they have also personally encountered on investigations. Paul even talks about an encounter he had with one such negative entity where he was attacked and he literally felt a bone structure. That last part really sticks in my mind.
    There is also a specific episode of "The Dead Files", that dealt with a haunting/infestation of shadow people. This is a really good show, one of the best paranormal shows I've ever come across. One of the two main investigators on the show is a psychic. What made this show particularly interesting is that in one episode they encountered shadow people but she spoke of these shadow people not as simple ghosts as most other sources but as parasites that mainly feed off of young children and the elderly. As a matter of fact one of the residents there, her husband was seeing these creatures and the psychic said that she could see one (in the past)feeding off him as he slept, "stealing his breath" and that is what killed him. Also of particular interest is the fact that the psychic stated that this was the first time she had ever encountered more than one shadow person at a particular site as they seem to be solitary beings, and that there was five or six different ones there! She also stated that she had an encounter with these shadow people when she was a child and this was the first paranormal encounter she had ever had. They told her they were good and they wanted her to go with them but in order to do so she wound have to chew on a live wire or something similar. She actually did this and was almost electrocuted to death. Another item of note is the presence of electricity which seems to crop up at times with shadow people.
    Also there is a podcast of Binnall across America that has an interesting interview of Jason Offut the author of Darkness Walks, which the book and the podcast is all about shadow people. Not much of his info correlates the shadow people to parasites though.
    I have also come across alot of info that does seem to correlate crystal meth use as being a gateway to these parasitic interdimensional beings. There is a good thread on the David Icke board that if you google "crystal meth seasoning salt for parasites", should pop up.
    Lastly check out Jay Weidner.com He has a really good article on there called"Rise of the Archons" Actually it's a transcript of a Rense radio interview.
    Almost forgot check out John Lamb Lash's work on the Gnostic texts and the "Archons".
    Sorry for the extra long post. Just wanted to get across some of these sources and ideas and hope they are some use to someone. Also feel free to pm me on this topic.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stormbringer For This Post:

Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (28th October 2011), Mark (4th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Quote Posted by joamarks (here)
    at last, after 5 years of (desperate) searching on internet, i found an other soul, who i can share my philosophic point of view totally. about:
    *why we are here, (to make a free choice for love)
    *what is the meaning and purpose of negativity in this
    world. (evil as a consciousness its sacrifice itself to create this construct program a "illusion of free choice playground" to make it possible for us to chose for love)
    *how to find your peace/ place at the abyss of this civilization/ universe time (be sure you have popcorn in the house, so you can enjoy when the final moments set in!
    *where to find your inner strength (hart, intuition but mostly in a humble recognition of mother gaia who has been sacrifice herself to make all this wonderful stuff work for us.) and more!
    thanks for this thread. very important!
    Hi Joe. Thanks for your input. I think your questions are some of those big common goal questions that folks are asking as they traverse this path we are on.
    Though the questions may be worded ever so slightly different, the answers will depend on where we are all at on our journey.
    For me personally I keep my answers to some of these questions in a state of flux, and with a transitory perspective. But some folks scribe their answers in granite and imbue them with a sense of permanence, and there is no right or wrong in doing this. What-ever works for you.
    Take Care

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Has anyone here experienced with shadow spiders?
    Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    No problem. That image was very striking and it actually reminded me of the poem as I began to read, and then I think I saw a post by someone who said that they believed that spiders sent forward astral advanced scout bodies or something of that sort. I don't concur with that but I do know that these things exist. They are about football size. Used to see them on roofs and walls. Wierdness cubed.
    Michael Harner author of "way of the Shaman" and a brave traverser of the cosmos via ayahuasca maintains via his experience and those of his shamanic mentors that spiders are the enemy of man in spiritual and astral world travel. Harner communicates astral travels that take place in a series of tunnels if I remember correctly (read when 17 so it's been a while) and maintains these spiders that are encountered are to be avoided and one should not allow them to touch you.

It is a terrible thought, isn't it? But it corresponds with so much else said by so many others regarding the nature of this world and the difficulty of getting out of the 'trap' set for most souls. I don't know ... what do you think of the Earth Chronicles and Ashante Deane?
    I watched the first interview, the woman seems incredibly charismatic, healthy, vibrant and call me crazy but she just comes off really pretty.
    I will admit I was impressed with her.
    But when I spoke well of her to one of the Avalon members, a woman PM'd me and told me some non-flattering things. And while these unflattering things are unsubstantiated, they were the most common negative characterstics I have always found in guru types. The witness said she had been a member of Deane's student core and had studied with her for a while.
    She said she felt that Deane was, well, attaching cords to her students and feeding off of them, her words.
    She even asked for recomendations on how to sever this chord she still felt was active in this regard.
    I recomended Castaneda's "recapitulation" which is the act of awakening the memories of her interactions with said individual and breathing the energy she left behind back into her self, and breathing out the energy that was left in her by someone or something else. I pasted the technique as written by Castaneda here My Interactions With A Shadow Being. post #23.

It IS a good question. I've not heard that about shedding energetic bodies. Interesting. If we do that, then of what use is the energetic body?
    It is the same use as your physical bodies are to us.
    Folks often get confused and think the CHI meridians discussed in eastern acupuncture are soul meridians. This is not the case. Chi or Qi would be the life force associated with the subtle energy bodies that are just as transient to our existance as our physical bodies are. It is my opinion that Qi arrives via the soul's connection to source and the physical body's acts of procuring nourishment from the physical. On my very first post on this thread I have a diagram but, it kind of gets lost in my ramblings. Here it is again.

The Taittiriya Upanishad is an ancient Hindu text, and one of the most venerated by the Yogis of India, for it describes the five subtle bodies all humans posses. This information is vital if you're a yogi, or deep meditation practitioner, for, just as an electrician needs to know the lay out of unseen wires within a structure's walls, so to does the seeker of personal healing need to know the lay out of personal configurations that are the root of personality and ways a spiritual energetic parasite could manipulate our ego's and emotions into letting go of that with which is our birth right. The Taittiriya Upanishad describes the five affected bodies with which our untouchable immortal soul resides. It would be like the core of the earth we could compare to our soul, which is within the mantle of the earth, then the crust of the earth, then the breathable atmosphere of the earth, then the unbreathable atmosphere of the earth and then the electromagnetic shield of the earth. Those five bodies are as follows.

1. Anna Maya Kosha: The body made of physical matter

2. Prana Maya Kosha: The body made of vital energy

3. Mano Maya Kosha: The body of thought energy

4. Vijnana Maya Kosha: The body of higher intelligence

5. Ananda Maya Kosha: The body of mystical awareness

I've heard that our energetic body is 'consumed' by the eagle becoming a part of it. I've also heard it is 'consumed' by our Higher Self, which is also a BEing, of sorts, with its own greater consciousness.
    The more I think about it the more I'm OK with it. Especially when considering that it surely must be these aspects of us that are not meant to live forever.

That we become a part of its experiences, losing all sense of Self. To me, that is pretty scary as well, even if we are naturally a part of this entity, that it has created in order to have an experience. Reminds me of that movie "9', where the guy put his soul into all these little robots and then created a bigger robot to gather them back together again within it. He destroyed them to regain his own life, but they won in the end by destroying his larger machine. So can we revolt against being consumed again? LOL Or is this the Oneness, the Unity Consciousness that is supposed to be what we seek?
    There is just too much out there suggesting we retain our experiences and return to a greater portion of ourselves.
    I don't think we lose our identity.
    We may surplant it with a better one, but I don't think it nor the experiences gleamed are lost.
    Michael Newton's "Journey of the soul" books helped me with this. The NDE of Pam Reynolds helps with this. My own expreriences and numerous case studies on reincarnation help me with this.
    And to quote Socractes as he awaited the mug of hemlock, he believed in reincarnation (blasphemous for his day) and when asked "didn't he fear death? What if he was wrong?" He replied (and I paraphrase because I can't find it) "Imagine the darkest most dreamless sleep you've ever had. When awoken from this sleep, didn't you always wish to immediatly return to it? So if that is the worst case scenario "nothingness" I'm fine with that as well."

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I have Eagle medicine, the Eagle-- symbolic of a portion of myself I am currently expressing. So in doing this I requested the sight of an eagle. To see one. So i'm on this motorcycle and I see a shadow from the corner of my eye as we are riding along. I look up and there's an eagle flying above me. The shadow of the eagle passed over me. On me..
    That is a powerful moment. Quite the affirmation from the universe. And your right. Only you know or can ascertain the meaning. I used to share omens and agreements from the universe with folks of whom I felt were part of the moment, either physically or in mind. I have found this is useless. These rare affirmations are meant for the observer and only have true relevance for the observer. Even if it is a shared observation, it is only relevent if you feel the touch so to speak. Pulp Fiction - Meaning of a Miracle Jules explains divine intervention to Vincent.

I also agree 100% on your take that there are dimensions all around us and there are other dimensions to ourselves that we either don't use, or have been tricked into not using, which is the root of the non-organic parasite question if you ask me. It could be said the goal of shamanism is to awaken these dorment aspects of ourselves.

It seems that there are beings made primarily of the same material that our dormant aspects are made of. Finer material density beings who share certain similiarities with us.
    Nature beings, of whom I know for myself exist, and you have stated your own experiences before convincing you they exist.
    Edgar Cayce's relatives stated in his biography by Fitzpatrick that Cayce played with what he called fairies on a daily basis on and off his rural tobacco farm during his childhood.
    I think these beings trully do exist.
    Catching a glimpse of these beings may lead one to think they are a shadow being, but I do not believe that is the case.
    For me, a shadow being is something you can only see with the corners of your eyes. And that has something to do with rods and cones.
    Cones being primarilly in the front of your vision and rods in the periphery, and rods being more sensitive but only capable of black and white images.

I understand what your saying about shadows. And the dimension thing is wonderfull. You never cease to impress me with your knowledge and writing capability 9.

On another note, it's wonderfull to see this thread re-awakened so to speak. I appreciate everyone's experiences and take on this situation.
    This whole experience has been so eye opening for me.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th October 2011), Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (30th October 2011), Lilyofthestars (10th January 2022), Mark (4th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also wanted to mention a kind of "horror" or serial killer genre dvd I saw a couple of years back that had a bonus extras documentary on it. In it the writer/director interviewed a friend of his who happens to work at and be the lead guy in charge of a big city morgue in California. I believe it was mentioned to be the busiest in the country. What was so interesting was that not only did the interview take place there inside the very place where bodies are held and autopsies performed but was the theory about crystal meth being a gateway for possession of these dark entities or parasites. This was actually the first place I had ever come across such a theory. They talked about the levels of supernatural strength and weird abilities/affectations displayed by these addicts(much more than the usual "psycho strength of someone tweaked out on drugs) and how they seemed to parallel demonic possession. The director was even supposed to be making his next film regarding this. I'll have to go through my dvd collection to find the name. Was probably more like 7-8 years ago. The film in question had a big controversy over it at the time because Ebert did a big write up on it condemning it's graphic nature and nihilism. This really stuck with me. It also resonates with me because although I've never used crystal meth in the past but have used other drugs that also of a stimulant nature and have witnessed similar feelings/effects in myself and others that I was around at the time who were also using.Sorry nothing to deep or philosophical, just wanted to share as much info as I can. And of course I don't advocate use of any drugs but just want to share honest information and experience and would hope not to be judged for such things here.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stormbringer For This Post:

Dawn (30th October 2011), DNA (29th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I used to act as a sort of healer. Really I used my seeing and a projection of my 3rd eye together to locate imbalances and blocks which then dissolved under the laser like focus of consciousness. I did this for many years, and still do from time to time when asked.
    Greetings TAT

These are some remarkable abilities you are describing. Absolutely fascinating.

During these years I had many experiences with parasitic entities. Here are some of my understandings on this topic.
    Many parasitic entities are made by massed thought forms originally created by humans.
    If I ever disagree TAT, please understand I'm only doing so for the furthering of understanding. I don't claim to be right. Exchange of experience is all I am aiming for.

I undersand folks use the Tulpa phenomenon as a brick in creating a structure that makes sense when dealing with this specific topic. I think that the conclusian of a Tulpa is a logical way of coming to terms with this subject. I agree that it is the intent and actions of a human in relation to their energy field that may create an energy that is lowered in vibration somewhere in their energy field but I don't believe this intent and lowered energy creates a energy parasite in so much that it is the bait that attracts one.

I certainly don't wish to say there is a right or wrong in our assesment here, just two different explanations for the same phenomenon.

These group together guided by their intrinsic frequency which attracts them to each other. If the energy that collects in this way becomes large and dense enough it can have a sense of "I" as a separate entity. Once this happens it becomes a feeding entity which is unable to create its own existence, but depends on energy generated by humans to feed on. When I focus on these, they sometimes dissolve. However the denser ones do not, and behave as though they are a life form. To these dense ones I offer a bridge through an appropriate 'wormhole' into a resonate dimension. They are always very grateful and anxious to leave once they realize they are not being annihilated, but moved to a part of 'reality' that suits them.
    This is very well stated.
    I absolutely believe these are real entities you are dealing with, and it sounds like you have found an excellent method for offering them an alternate living place.
    My only difference with your narrative is again in the origin of the parasite. Where as you state they are created by a dense human energy that becomes sentient and parasitic, I would say the dense energy was a bleeding point in the aura that attracted a 4D parasite like a moth to the flame.

You seem to display a talent, a gift in these matters.
    Your story reminds me of the stories discussed by Adrian Dvir
    Dvir was a gifted healer who energetically removed parasites from folks and did much the same thing you speak of doing. I'm a big fan of Dvir, he seems to have generated the wrong kind of attention for he died in what I would call suspicious circumstances, from an onset of Infectious mononucleosis which is almost never a problem in healthy adults. This killed him with almost no warning and he died in his recliner sleeping. I suspect TPTB did not appreciate his articulations of reality, especially coming from such a sharp and capable mind.

Some parasites are created from mass human suffering. I have given these the name of 'specters', however they are simply large dense amassed energy created from a large amount of human suffering. Plagues, famines, holocausts, wars, and mass deaths can create these. They usually resonate with what we term 'evil' and they sometimes have a 'human like' form. 'Evil' is simply a frequency which resonates between fear and anger.
    This is a very astute observation. I too believe there are larger parasites that feed off of humanity and especially the negative emotions emited by humanity.
    I discussed it here and then made it a singular thread Parasitic gods.
    Again, I don't think it is the negative energy that takes on a life of it's own, but rather it is the food stuff that attracts astral, or fourth dimensional beings who are disconnected to source(god) due to their free will to seperate from the natural order of things.

People who have these parasites seem to have picked them up through the family line and they seem to pass from parents to children for ever, unless dealt with. I usually find a lot of 'black tar' energy or frozen chi with these, and my knowing says this is the energy of death or entropy. They require focused consciousness and transportation to another dimension through a wormhole I can easily create and then close again. The black tarry substance on the person I am working with needs a somewhat prolonged focus of consciousness to melt into flowing energy again.
    I find it amazing you call it "black tar" or frozen chi. I always called it black ice.
    I've always looked at it as a infestation of micro-organisms from the fourth dimension, kind of like a cluster of bacteria you would see on a petri dish, or a piece of bread with a mold cluster.

I know what you mean by the worm hole. I always called it a portal. They seemingly appear whenever needed when your pineal gland (third eye) is activated. I've never thought I created them, I've always just thought that the moment did. Now that I think about it, I think the being's(parasite's) higher self that your are attempting to help may be responsible for their popping up.

Victims of trauma and molestation can end up harboring the parasites of their attackers. In fact they usually do. From that point onwards, these parasites will cause 'sexual arousal' when they wish to feed. I had an amazing experience. In order to overcome my sexual trauma energy, I decided to take a group course focused on sexual awareness. As part of the course I was paired with a man I did not know. The exercise was to have lunch together and talk about our sexual history, followed by frottage (a type of massage that does not use the hands). The massage was done in total silence in a group setting. During the lunch exercise, I realized the man I was partnered with was sexually abused as a boy. I was not surprised because I have endured quite a bit in this arena and I usually find myself resonating with others who have this issue... they show up in my life a lot. During the massage I saw one of these entities come up in his eyes, and shortly thereafter I felt 'my' entity come strongly into my consciousness. Because this exercise was done in 'sacred space' and in a meditative state, I was able to totally dissolve this entity with focused consciousness, and I saw my partner do the same. I realized that this thought form would have been 'fed' if we were alone, because we would likely have been driven towards intercourse by the arousal entities. However, since I could observe them and not react, I became free of them. I realized they had been placed in my body by the sexual rapes and molestations I had experienced as a child from my abusers.
    Wow, is all I can say. This is an amazing instance of "witnessing" in my oppinon, and I really can not thank you enough for sharing this. This may be the single strongest first hand testimonial of this whole thread. This is the exact type of personal experience I was hoping folks would be brave enough to share.
    Your amazing powers of observation in seeing this "manifestation" and communicating it are appreciated.

I have never been able to understand this or make sense of it. You are absolutely right in your stating this is how it takes place. That either a parasite is passed on through pedophilia, or it weakens a childs energy defenses and that child is susceptible to a new parasite with the same appetites as the one attached to the predator who initiated the sexual contact with a child.
    Though I'm aware of what you are talking about, it is a topic uncomfortable and so frought with negative associations I have been loath to discuss it.

The end result may be the child grows up to be a sexual predator himself, or just a sex addict. People make the mistake of thinking this is a new problem, and that we are living in evil times. This problem is hardly new. The only differance is that folks are talking about it now, and in fact, it may be better now than it ever has been.

There is so much to say on this account that it could become it's own thread. Cathy O'Brien a survivor of MKULTRA states that CIA agents in this field look for children who are in a insestual-pedophile multi-generational family. So there could be something to your saying this is passed on from one person to another.

I have had experience with something of the nature you are discussing, I started talking about it here, but gave it it's own thread. My Interactions With A Shadow Being. My conclusians were that these things are rarely conncted to just one person, and it could be what we think of as passing it on, is really just extending it's range and ability to access more than the person it is pursuading.

"arousal entities" is probably the best name for them. As they are becoming most common in our society of over sexed beings. I don't even think they need two people to have sex in order to feed. I think they feed off of arousal, I think they cause folks (especially men) to fling their energy towards objects of desire which in turn they catch a portion. I think they feed off of masturbation as well.

Quote Sometimes I have worked with a 'small feeder' entity, only to find that it is simply connected to a large and malevolent being. These usually aren't very cooperative and sometimes challenge my authority. Sometimes I need to call in reinforcements of consciousness streams that I can tap into to help these move and disconnect. The important thing is to close the wormhole in space/time that they are accessing this dimension through.
    Agreed. I talk about this as well with that shadow being thread I linked earlier.

And then there are the 'demons'. I didn't realize these had any reality until I began to see them. Internal searching led me to the understanding that I helped create them when I was a priest in the middle ages, and also in other lives as a peasant trusting the stories of the priests. I've had to deal with them because I co-created them. I usually thank them for their service and ask them what energy, space, and consciousness they would like to be next. I 'listen' to them intently (really I sort of 'feel' them) and then assist them in moving on to their next step, what ever it is.
    Create them or feed them?
    I've had similiar glimpses of past lives where I abused authority and did not so pretty things. I've had glimpses of myself as a priest in ancient mexico, performing human sacrifices. I certainly hope this isn't true, and I reasure myself with plausible deniability on the subject but the glimpses are there. This would surely attract portals of such beings. Though folks cringe in horror at the prospect of this, it is really no different than the burning of human beings to the stake by the christian church of the same time period. Same results, the release of energy on a massive scale to invite portals of weird beings into our plane of existance.

As to dead people... there seem to be a lot of them.... I usually have a series of questions I ask. As I ask these the energy changes and then they are ready to move on. They are usually confused and the questions help them to connect to their past and future timelines. Just in case anyone here would like to use this method... here it is

* Who what and where are you?
    * Who, what, and where were you before that? ( I usually ask this a number of times until I feel the energy shift)
    * Do you realize you do not have a body?
    * Who, what, and where will you be next?
    * You cannot stay here because this is my body, would you like assistance moving to your own body?
    Wow, that is so cool. I agree 100% there are a lot of ghosts floating around out there. I came upon a method almost identical to your own in helping to pass ghosts over. I grappled with the technique for a while before I simplified it to something that if not the same as your own, is similiar in it's simplicity.

I used to empathize with ghosts and then I would do a "self forgiveness meditaiton" and then project this energy into the ghost. Sometimes this would work and sometimes not.
    I fudged up a lot of cross over opputunities before I latched on to, a key phrase and singular objective.
    The key phrase? "Acknowledge the possibility that you do not know everything". And the singular objective? "Introduce them to a loved one who desperatly wants to help them and who knows all of their pains and wrongs and forgives them and wants to talk with them". Once you get them to this point it's out of your hands. A portal opens up and they are gone. I discuss this in greater detail here How To See A Ghost For Your Self

If you aren't sensitive, this won't work well, because you need to be able to feel energetic shifts in frequency. However if you are sensitive, then this method works quite well. It is not a conflict energy and puts the entity into a place of questioning which will cause them to begin to flow again and this will transport them rapidly away from their stuck state.
    I agree very much. If you get caught up in phrases that can be argued you won't get very far. When I latched on to my phrase "acknowledge the possibility that you do not know everything" and made the request that the being repeat it a few times or I would have no more to do with them. It is such a minor request that I have had very little trouble having folks agree to it. After this they are much more suggestible to phrases like that are in the vein of "they have freinds and loved ones who know everything about them and do not judge them, but only love them, and want to help if you will just agree to talk". And then they might be objecting saying they are not going any where with them, and I will reply they do not have to. But it hurts nothing to agree to talk with them. They end up agreeing to this and the combination of the person who "pops" in to talk with them and the energy flowing through the portal gets them every time.

I also use a radionics type machine called a SCIO in some sessions. It works equally on bodies, as it does on buildings and land. It recognizes separate brain waves (entities) as well as aliens. When these energies are treated and balanced the move towards health and well being can be very dramatic. I find it interesting that these entities can be found by their brain waves and frequencies.
    I've never heard of this. Does it project energy?

I am of the same in this matter. Socrates said "If you want to marry, go and marry, if you marry a good woman you will have a good life if you marry a bad woman you will become a philosopher."
    I have a really great woman in my life and have for the past four years, so I just haven't felt compelled to go in this direction anymore. There is a lot to be said for the simple happiness in life.

Thank you for all your input TAT. I feel like I have stumbled on to a kindred spirit, and it is rare to find some one's testimony that rings true personally on so many different levels. Thanks for your testimonials. I hope to be indulged with more.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (11th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just a postscript to my last post. It makes perfect sense to me why these substances and parasites fit together as the emotional state or vibrational state created is what is fed off of. Very obvious indeed but made more profound and scary by my personal experience. The specific experience I had was with some "higher quality" more pure stuff than any other I'd ever encountered. Besides the intensive need or desire for more the quality of feeling it left was like a bad aftertaste in my mind. What I felt was so intensely dark and devoid of normal emotion as to leave a permanent impression in my memory. It's like taking all of the chemical uppers in your brain and burning through it all at ounce like wringing water from a sponge. It was the darkest most negative state I have ever felt and I have experienced a lot of dark nasty stuff in my lifetime. It's been at least 7-8 years since this happened.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stormbringer For This Post:

Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (31st December 2016)

30. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is another idea. Our language definitely does not support truth. The very meaning of the words contain lies. Therefore, when we use words to communicate, we are already in conflict with truth.
    This is very true. No meditation or third eye vision is possible for me until I turn off my internal dialogue. The internal dialogue disconnects us from other not so used organs of perception. The finer underutilized multidimensional aspects of ourselves are in some ways imprisoned by this language. The act of relagating this over devoloped part of our selfs to a lesser role is truely an art form in my opinion.

I don't know what to say. I'm just conveying experiences as they occurred.

I have been reviewing this topic as I have gone about my day... and I have a very easy solution to offer to anyone concerned with these. In the days of Egypt there were a number of carvings of certain wands being used. These are made of a copper cylinder for the left hand, and zinc for the other. Here are a couple of photos:
    They are available from several sources on the web and can be purchased, however it isn't hard to make your own. Holding these while in meditation or walking creates an electric current between the right and left sides of the body. Those who use them in today's world have noted that all the subtle bodies eventually align with continued use. In addition the auric field becomes 'tight' and highly energized making parasitic attachment unlikely. At this point the user can usually be a total healing influence on others just by being around them.
    The word cylinder would make me think they are hallow when puchased. Do you suggest solid or hallow vessels?

Quote Posted by stormbringer (here)
    Also the implication that in this predatory world/universe that we are not as many seem to believe the top of the top of the food chain and that there are beings/intelligences that feed off/on us. Also the concept of and the different forms of addiction interest me personally as I'm (as most here surely are) a very introspective person and I've always been aware of my VERY addictive personality which manifests in mundane ways/obsessions(movies, Comics, MMA cards etc.) but also in darker more destructive and more spiritual ways as in drug addiction.
    Hi Stormbringer
    The topic of (question of) addiction in all of this is a good one.
    From the mundane to the darker more destructive.
    I have often wondered about certain diagnosed mental afflictions like Obssessive Compulsive Disorder or Bipolar Disorder or any of a number of such afflictions.

I am of the same opinion as 9eagle9 when it comes to most channelling. For me, channelling should have genius in it, for by it's very definition it is supposed to be coming from a higher intelligence, as such it's impact should be profound.

Such was the case when I came across "The Michael Teachings". I found them to be profound. In these teachings a soul makes certain decisions before they are born.
    One of the most important of these decisions is what over riding negative characteristic is going to plague them all of their life. Each giving the incarnating soul valuable experience with this added difficulty. These negative attributes are called "chief features" and there are seven to choose from, kind of like seven "deadly sins".
    They are
    1.Martydom
    2.Imaptience
    3.Self Depreciation
    4.Arrogance
    5.Self Destruction
    6.Greed
    7.Stubbornness
    It is my experience that everyone I know has one of these features. It helps me quite a bit in accepting folks and being more compasionate about a persons short comings. Folks with self destruction are far more likely to have a problem with drugs and alcohol than most. This isn't so much of a parasite problem, as it is a karmic one, in deciding before you were born you were going to challange your self with this set of obstacles.
    Folks with Stubbornness have problems with outside criticism or accepting guidance from others, they have problems with authority figuires, they hate being told what to do. Folks with greed have a propensity to want what they crave and it does not matter who is impoverished in their pursuits. This can be monetary or sensory.
    If your interested in the subject I suggest only the books by Chelsea Quin Yarbro. She was the chronicalled the original channell, anything else has been done by copy cat channellers, and I don't find them legit.

The thing I find ironic about drug addiction, is this. It is my experience that a persons drug of choice ussually liberates them for a while from their chief feature. Giving them a respite. Some folks become addicted to the blissfull time spent apart from their chief feature.

And lastly, the fact that such beings have existed for at least as long as we have if not longer yet there is virtually no information out there on them except for pop culture legends/myths such as vampires and succubi etc.
    My personal opinion in this area of study, is that these things are external creatures independent from us in their creation. We merely become host to them for a little while. I discuss the fourth dimension quite a bit, especially in the entry entitles "Parasite Gods". It is my opinion that these folks originate from here. Folks from this fourth dimension can access all the 3D world via portals.

Now here is my main question as to the parasitic beings who reside in the fourth dimension. Are they all dead remnants of 3D living entities? Sometimes I think yes, but, Madamme Blavatsky in "The Secret Doctrine" maintains in her creation mythos that when souls begin to gain experience in finer density realities in preperation for 3d, some refused to move to the 3d in revulsion of the prospect associated with what was to come and halted their progress and stayed where they were at.

The finer realities referred to here are the nature spirits, the hinted at figuires in the lore of elves, gnomes and fairies. Could there be a hold over race of finer reality beings who become parasitic in nature? Such things as the Djinn of middle eastern lore would tend to agree with this.

Drunvello Melchezidek states that there was a hole torn in the dimensional fabric back in Atlantis or MU and that this was the source for the story about Pandoras Box. This box was also discussed by David Wilcock called the Orion Box and he agreed some of it's corrolations were described in the movie "hell raiser" because it could through technological means access other dimensions some not so nice.

I'm interested in any and all forms of these inter/pan dimensional parasites but have found myself to be more specifically interested in the "shadow People". I believe these shadow people to be a form of these parasites but the sources that do speak of them specifically as parasites are few and far between. The very fact of this lack of knowledge/information just deepens the mystery for me and just makes me want to know more. Now, I have come across some information that I did not see in any of the above posts and that I would like to share.
    I have a post in this thread on an experience with a shadow person. I gave the post it's own dedicated thread, here My Interactions With A Shadow Being.

The first place/people I have come across to specifically talk about inter-dimensional parasites is Paul and Ben Eno. They have two really good radio shows both dealing with the paranormal. Paul has been a paranormal investigator for over thirty years and was trained by the (I believe their name is the Warrens? (you can google their site for more info )who conducted the original Amittiville investigation. He was also at one point in the catholic seminary in his youth and participated in catholic exorcisms. These guys have very different ideas/theory's of the paranormal than the mainstream. They don't believe in ghosts or spirits or more to the point that "ghosts" are not the spirits of the dead but other living people in another dimension and that when you die you don't become a discarnate "spirit" but awaken if you will in another life in the multi-verse.
    I listened to a show they did on coast to coast about a year back. I have got to say, I thought they were trying to be original for the sake of being original.
    I didn't buy their take, but hey, if it works for you more power to you.

From what I've heard, our spirit, which is far more complicated than our wee lil physical brains can imagine, experience all the different aspects of diverging string theory universes, but the experiences are integrated in us when we cross the veil to the other side.

In post 11 here How To See A Ghost For Your Self I describe an interaction with a ghost, and that interaction ended up crossing the ghost over to the other side.
    It was dumb luck on my part. But the ghosts crossing comapnion felt the need to let me know the extent of what had just happened. A picture in energy was imprinted on the ceiling. It was incredibly detailed, a pretty hispanic woman about forty years old with a Betty Page haircut wearing horned rim glasses. The next day when I sat down in the break room at work and flipped the newspaper to the auto section, the paper flipped to the obituary section instead, and there was the exact picture of the hispanic women I had seen on the wall the day before.

So I think it is pretty cut and dry. A ghost is a ghost. No big deal.

podcast of Binnall across America that has an interesting interview of Jason Offut the author of Darkness Walks, which the book and the podcast is all about shadow people
    That sounds like good stuff. I'll have to check that out.

Almost forgot check out John Lamb Lash's work on the Gnostic texts and the "Archons".
    I'm a big fan of John Lash. I like his use of Carlos Castaneda's work of whom I am a much bigger fan.

Thanks for the input.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (11th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote The word cylinder would make me think they are hollow when purchased. Do you suggest solid or hollow vessels?
    DNA and 9, I have really appreciated your input here. How wonderful to meet kindred spirits. I usually don't even attempt to write or speak about my experience of life here except in general terms because I feel like a butterfly speaking to caterpillars, they just can't get it, they aren't at that phase in their development at this time. How delightful to actually be received! I can barely express my delight at the depth of the conversation in this thread. DNA, I thank you for pointing out to me that my understanding of many of these entities as being 'created by human thought' may not be correct. I appreciate your candor in this, and will continue observation and inquiry that may reveal a deeper truth.

Now... about the Wands of Horus. The main site that I felt had the most truth in it, is now not active, (Neilos) and I am greatly saddened by this. This was the original site was from Russia, where the these were studied in depth. A number of sites which have been created by others who may or may not have the same exact information are still advertising on the web. My partner has a set of wands from the original maker in Russia. They were difficult to obtain. When he holds them for over 30 minutes, his body begins to noticeably pulsate, and he seems to alternatively grow and shrink 3-5 inches in height in a pulsing rhythm. His are hollowed out, carbon is put in the copper rod, and a single quartz crystal is put in the zinc rod. They are then sealed.

My partner gifted me with my set, which was made by a man in the US, who no longer offers them. Mine are hollow, but of a different dimension, and can be opened to place alternate materials inside. Mine are effective, however I have never experienced the extreme shape shifting my partner does with his. I have noticed that I am not nearly as bothered by energy parasites as I used to be since I began using them a year ago.

In studying this technology, it is easy to see that by holding a copper rod in the right hand, and a zinc rod in the left, the body becomes a battery, with current flowing between the right and left sides of the body. The original research on the (now defunct) Nelios site indicated that cancer could result from higher states of psychic power that accompany spiritual growth, if this is not balanced between all of the bodies. These rods were shown to bring all of the bodies into alignment and, as a side effect, the person using the wands maintains a field that is strong, parasite free, and healing to others. I actually have copies of the books that used to be offered on the Nelios web site. I'm not sure how to make these available to everyone on the site here. If you have any ideas on how I might do this please let me know.

I Googled the Wands of Horus and found a thread on Avalon about them. Interestingly, I couldn't find this thread in the search box on the Avalon site. Curious? Here is the link to the Avalon thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...re-information
    Last edited by Dawn; 30th October 2011 at 20:54.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DNA (30th October 2011), hohoemi (11th January 2012), Laura Elina (19th December 2011), Tibouchine (12th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...ative-universe

Quote In the timeless library of human myths and legends, perhaps none are more primal and disturbing than the biblical story of the Fall. Responsible for everything from the demonisation of women to the Church’s pious horror for nature, sex and the body, there is scarcely a life-hating ideology or barbaric practice it hasn’t been used to justify.

For all that, this strange and unsettling story has lost none of its melancholy power over the centuries, remaining as enigmatic and haunting as a dimly remembered nightmare – and almost no closer to being understood today than the day it was first told.

If “God” is all-powerful, then why did He need to test Adam and Eve at all? Wouldn’t a real supreme being already know what was going to happen? Why did the serpent seem like the only one who really understood what was going on? And who was God talking to when he fretted that Adam had become “like one of us”1?

Observes libertarian “anti-psychiatrist” Thomas Szasz:

Adam’s apple is so named because a piece of the biblical forbidden fruit is supposed to have stuck in his throat… Perhaps this is why the Forbidden Truth so often appears ‘chewed up’, transformed into metaphor, humour, satire, slang (or dream and myth, of course).2

In this essay I’d like to take the unusual step of examining the Eden myth, not through the lens of traditional theology or atheist reductionism, but instead from the perspective of a few fringe phenomena it isn’t usually associated with: alien abductions and the occult “serpent power” of Eastern mysticism.

As we shall discover, these apparent discrepancies aren’t mistakes at all, but instead represent the sole surviving keys to uncovering its true meaning – for the legend of Adam and Eve originally had nothing to do with human sin or divine punishment.

Instead, the story of the “Garden Eden” comes to us as a distorted version of primitive man’s first recorded encounter with uncanny beings from the stars – a botched abduction attempt culminating in the spontaneous illumination of two very confused cavemen.

What this means for religion in general, and monotheism in particular, I shall leave for the reader to divine on their own.

We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight. We shall see these things, and other things which no breathing creature has yet seen. We shall overleap time, space, and dimensions, and without bodily motion peer to the bottom of creation.
    – H.P. Lovecraft, From Beyond
    UFOs – A Modern Problem?

Since the dawn of the space age, man’s dreams have been haunted by strange visions of cigar or saucer shaped aircraft bearing vaguely foetal (or insectoid) passengers who kidnap, brainwash and even impregnate their human captives before erasing their memories and vanishing into the ether.

Like “out of body” experiences or spirit possession, the UFO phenomenon stands as one of those baffling “psychic” anomalies which seems to exist for the sole purpose of mocking human reason. Claims one “victim”:

I woke up in the middle of the night and everything looked odd and strangely lit. At the end of my bed was a 4 feet high grey alien. Its spindly, thin body supported a huge head with two enormous, slanted, liquid black eyes. It compelled me, telepathically, to follow and led me into a spaceship… examination room [where]… I was forced to lie down while they… implanted something in my nose. I could see jars containing half-human, half-alien fetuses and a nursery full of silent, sickly children. When I eventually found myself back in bed, several hours had gone by.3

French astrophysicist Jacques Vallee studied the alien abduction phenomenon for decades, wondering continually at the arbitrary and illogical nature of most such reports. Why do these supposed “wise explorers from the stars” behave so bizarrely? If they have the advanced technology necessary for interstellar travel, why would they use it to visit this planet, let alone kidnap housewives, farmers and convenience store clerks for the purpose of anal probing? Observed Vallee’s mentor, J. Allen Hynek:

To me, it seems ridiculous that super intelligences would travel great distances to do relatively stupid things like stop cars, collect soil samples, and frighten people. I think we must begin to re-examine the evidence. We must begin to look closer to home.4
    Vallee’s Rejection of the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis of Alien Contact

Researching hundreds of “contactee” testimonials, folkloric narratives and world mythologies, Vallee eventually concluded that UFOs aren’t what they seem to be. They don’t hail from the Zeta Reticula galaxy, they aren’t here to explore or conduct genetic experiments and their presence on this planet isn’t a recent development at all. Instead, notes Vallee:

Reports of uncanny visitors from the sky have plagued mankind for thousands of years – enough to rule out short-term exploration as a motive.

Witnesses typically describe the “aliens” as humanoid bipeds able to breathe our atmosphere and see in our light spectrum – but wouldn’t genuine extraterrestrials be adapted to a completely different type of environment?

The aliens’ supposedly “scientific” experiments are “crude to the point of being grotesque…. often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation [and] reminiscent of medieval encounters with demons” – not the sort of behaviour we might expect from an advanced civilisation!5

Finally, since UFOs seem able to appear and disappear at will, they are probably “not just a bunch of spacecraft” but instead represent “a much more interesting technology that manipulates dimensions. It manipulates space-time. And if it can do that, then [the aliens could] be from anywhere and anytime.”6

Frustrated with the unquestioned assumptions and cultish insularity of contemporary ufology, Vallee instead suggests three alternatives to the “Extraterrestrial Hypothesis” (EH) based on “second level” readings of the UFO phenomenon – speculative scenarios notable less for what they say about UFOs than about the structure of physical reality itself:
    The Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis

One possibility is that aliens are not from another planet, but instead represent “evidence for other dimensions beyond spacetime”7 – extradimensional entities hailing from an uncanny world which overlaps but only occasionally intrudes upon our own, beings from the future (or a perhaps a ghostly copy of our own earth) using “four-dimensional wormholes for space and even time travel”8 through the “multiverse which is all around us.”9

This “multiverse” could consist of parallel worlds existing alongside each other in different dimensions of space, alternate past and future worlds following one another in time, or even computer-generated “virtual worlds” stored in some vast cosmic database (as in the film ‘The Matrix’); if this latter instance is true, hints Vallee, then the seemingly stable and predictable world in which we find ourselves could be a much more magical (or even whimsical) place than we normally realise:

If there is no time dimension as we usually assume there is, [then] the human brain may be traversing events by association… If we live in the associative universe of the software scientists rather than the sequential universe of the spacetime physicist, then miracles are no longer irrational events… [and the] illusion of time and space would be merely a side effect of consciousness as it traverses associations. In such a theory, apparently paranormal phenomena like remote viewing and precognition would be expected, even common, and UFOs would lose much of their bizarre quality…10
    The Electromagnetic Connection

Another promising vein of inquiry originates with the work of Dr. Michael Persinger, a cognitive neuroscientist at Laurentian University in Canada whose 1975 “Tectonic Stress Theory” holds that UFOs, out-of-body experiences and mystical visions of saints and angels are the byproducts of electrical microseizures (i.e., epileptic episodes) resulting from exposure to electromagnetic fields generated by shifting plates in the Earth’s crust.

Persinger’s experiments include the construction of the “God helmet,” a specially modified motorcycle helmet which uses weak EM fields to stimulate the parietal and temporal lobes of the brain. Shockingly, almost 80% of the 900 subjects thus tested report altered states of consciousness, visions of God and dead loved ones, and even full-blown alien abductions.11

More radical still is Paul Devereux’s 1989 “Earth Lights” hypothesis, in which UFOs appear as some sort of “previously unrecognised terrestrial phenomenon” (think Will O’ the Wisps) which either rely upon or are attracted to the EM fields generated by seismic stress.

Devereux notes that the strange balls of light which appear and hover near or around earthquake fault lines behave at times almost like “inquisitive animals” and speculates that they may be intelligent “macro-quantal” blobs of plasma energy capable of telepathy, mimicry and hypnosis.12

Both theories in turn anticipate the research of Johnjoe McFadden, an English neuroscientist at the University of Surrey whose Conscious Electromagnetic Field Theory (CEMI) locates human thought outside the wet, grey labyrinth of the brain, identifying it instead with a weak electromagnetic field which surrounds and penetrates the skull.13

If McFadden is correct, then the entire sensory environment we perceive all around us could be nothing more than an extremely sophisticated communications broadcast of some sort – perhaps just one of many “channels” available to the human nervous system.
    The Control System Hypothesis

Vallee’s final alternative to the EH is his “Control System” Hypothesis, a fringe view in which aliens (or UFOs) appear as a non-human intelligence closely linked to the Earth, but not bound by it – not little green men from far-flung planets but hallucinatory imps from a dreamlike hyperspace who always seem to appear in just about the form we expect to see them.

Once upon a time these interacted and appeared to us as gods, spirits and angels, accepting sacrifices, sending dreams and inspiring mankind’s great religions; then as fairies, goblins, elves and spirits, spreading fear and wonder in the lives of medieval peasants; and finally as space-faring “greys,” reptilian humanoids and noble “Plaeaidian” scientists, bearing cryptic warnings about the environment and seeding new mythologies for the Information age.

So why have these protean tricksters chosen to visit us? Perhaps Vallee’s most controversial claim is that these mysterious visitors are themselves mere epiphenomena, shadows and reflections of a vast (and very ancient) “control system” which has been operating in the background to manipulate human belief systems since time immemorial, guiding our species towards some unknown purpose. Notes Vallee:

If UFOs are having an action at [the level of myth] it will be almost impossible to detect it by conventional methods… because they are the means by which man’s concepts are being rearranged. All we can do is trace their effect…14

This “control system,” Vallee hypothesises, could represent a projection of the collective unconscious, the activity of an unknown species or even some sort of ecosystemic feedback loop.15
    Vallee’s Control System and the Origins of Western Religion

If mankind’s long flirtation with gods, ghosts, goblins and grays is anything to go by, Vallee’s alien “control system” has been with us since the very beginning – and for evidence of its influence, we need look no further than the origins of Abrahamic monotheism.

Take, for example, the story of the Garden of Eden, an eerie tale which – with only a little imagination – can easily be read as a coded account of an alien abduction, an extraterrestrial interlude in which speaking primates are tested for obedience and adaptability:

Omniscient keeper(s) create a man (or remove him?) from the “earth”;

Test subject is anesthetised;

Keepers produce a female specimen supposedly cloned from his “rib”;

Test subjects are placed in a controlled environment and forbidden from eating a certain type of food;

A writhing hologram appears (the “shining serpent”) and encourages them to violate the Keepers’ directives;

Subjects are punished and returned to the wild to digest their encounter.

Now, is this all there is to the story – ancient astronauts tampering with primitive man? Admittedly, that would be incredible if true – but wouldn’t alien scientists have been able to conceal even the most elaborate breeding and colonisation program from a pair of cavemen?

What if the real agenda behind the Eden incident was not creation (or obedience testing) but something else entirely?

Remarks Vallee:

If the phenomenon is forcing us through a learning curve, then it has no choice but to mislead us. When Skinner designs a machine that feeds a rat only when the right lever is depressed, this is extremely misleading for the rat. But if the rat doesn’t depress the correct lever, he becomes extremely hungry. Man is hungry for knowledge and power, and if there is an intelligence behind the UFOs it must have taken this fact into account…16

Perhaps instead of looking at the biblical “Fall” as a failed experiment, we should instead think of it as what Vallee calls an “open control system” – a metalogical labyrinth whose participants “graduate” to the next level when the correct sequence of stimuli are triggered – in this case, eating the “forbidden fruit.”

In other words, “Adam” and “Eve” didn’t fail the test when they ate from the “Tree of Knowledge” – they passed it.
    Open Control Systems and Mythological Mashups

This alternate reading of the Eden creation myth is reinforced in the scriptures of the ancient Gnostics, an unorthodox (some say “heretical”) movement in early Christianity that competed with the infant Catholic church for several centuries after the birth of Christ.

Often dismissed as a primitive heresy that fell under the weight of its own obscurantist tendencies, Gnosticism was instead a sophisticated system of occult hermeneutics whose acolytes employed special neurolinguistic trance-inducing techniques to engage in a sort of memetic sabotage, splicing, remixing and mutating of biblical stories in a manner seemingly calculated to cause maximum offense and psychological discomfort. But why? Notes one literary critic:

Drugs, sex, and power control the body, but “word and image locks” control the mind, that is, “lock” us into conventional patterns of perceiving, thinking, and speaking that determine our interactions with environment and society. The cutup is a way of exposing word and image controls and thus freeing oneself from them, an alteration of consciousness that occurs in both the writer and the reader of the text.17

For the Gnostics, the biblical creation stories weren’t divine revelations, but the shattered fragments of a monstrous and malevolent spell – the control system. By rearranging and retelling Judeo-Christian myths, the Gnostics sought clues that might allow them to reprogram creation itself, changing the past, seizing control of the heavens, and overthrowing the phony god of the Bible.
    The Gnostic Version(s) of the Eden Myth

In the Gnostic view, Eden was not a paradise, but a jungle laboratory where an opportunistic race of alien parasites conducted a series of bizarre experiments in an attempt to produce a compliant strain of biped slaves.

Banished from the stars at the dawn of time, these “archons” (Greek for “rulers”) fled to the Earth where they abducted a caveman named “Adam” and sexually assaulted his mate “Eve,” implanting both with false (or screen) memories:

When they [the archons] saw Eve speaking with [Adam], they said to one another… “Come, let us seize her and let us cast our seed on her, so that… those whom she will beget will serve us. But let us not tell Adam that she is not derived from us, but let us bring a stupor upon him, and… teach him in his sleep as though she came into being from his rib…18

Feared and worshipped as “gods” and “angels,” the Archons depend for their very existence on the energy captured and siphoned from the human nervous system via various control systems – biological and memetic thermostats which allow them to regulate the flow of information and energy through words and images, pleasure and pain:

They say that the soul is the food of the Archons and Powers without which they cannot live, because she is of the dew from above and gives them strength…19

Adam and Eve “fell” when the archons programmed them with prohibitions and commandments, changing them from primates living in the eternal “now” to “soft machines” – biological automata at war with their own instincts, parasitised by selfish replicators and paralysed by double-binds:

….when the Rulers saw [Adam] and the woman who was with him, erring in ignorance… they rejoiced greatly… They came to Adam… [and] said to him, “Every tree which is in Paradise, whose fruit may be eaten, was created for you. But beware! Don’t eat from the Tree of Knowledge…” [T]hey gave them a great fright….20

Unfortunately for the archons, this strange prohibition seems to have provoked its own violation – for, as the Gnostic scriptures inform us:

[the archons] do not understand what they have said to [Adam]; rather… they said this in such a way that he might in fact eat…21

Pushed to the brink by a mysterious talking serpent, Adam and Eve partook of the fruit and convulsed with ecstasy as the walls of the Garden fell away to reveal the larger world outside the Garden. Like lab rats suddenly lifted out of a maze, Adam and Eve could now perceive their own situation clearly for the very first time:

Then their mind opened. For when they ate… they saw that they were naked, and they became enamoured of one another. When they saw their makers, they loathed them since they were beastly forms. They understood very much…22
    Serpent Power Rising

A few more details complete this curious picture: Adam, we learn, was created with “seven souls”23; the “serpent” was actually a “hidden Mother” goddess named “Sophia” who fought against the archons from her secret location inside Adam’s “intestines”(!)24; and finally, when Eve fled from the archons, she took refuge inside the “Tree of Knowledge”25 (in biblical Hebrew, the word for “tree” can also mean “spine.”).

If any of this sounds familiar, it should – for as countless researchers have noted, the entire story seems to be nothing more than an allegorical description of the Kundalini serpent of Buddhist and Hindu yoga:

A Tantric yogi sees the great Mother present within his human body as the Kundalini. She lies hidden by her self-created ignorance, like a snake, coiled and fast asleep… at the bottom of the spinal cord. Through [meditation], the Tantric awakens the Mother and rouses her to go upward… [until he] becomes illumined…26
    Theories about the Kundalini Serpent

Frequently misunderstood as an exotic oddity unique to Eastern mysticism, the kundalini instead represents a cross-cultural phenomenon of great antiquity (and plasticity) which (like the UFO phenomenon) has many features in common with OBEs, NDEs, spirit possession and shamanic initiation.

In short, the belief is that the human body possess seven (sometimes more) energy centres called “chakras,” roughly located near or in the anus, genitals, stomach, heart, throat, brow and crest of the skull. Normally clogged with the traumata of everyday life, these “chakras” open when stimulated by a serpentine energy which normally lies sleeping and coiled at the base of the spine.

In dreams, this serpent takes the form of a sleeping goddess who projects the illusion of the world; awakened, she climbs the spine to open the “third eye” at the crown of the head, bringing explosive emotional, psychological and spiritual growth, even ecstasy, enlightenment and the acquisition of occult powers.

Although the scientific study of the kundalini is still in its infancy, there do exist many plausible theories which might some day explain how it works. Here are a few of them:
    Reichian/Bioenergetic

Wilhelm Reich was a renegade disciple of Freud’s who discovered a type of libidinal energy called orgone which flows throughout the “seven segments”27 of the body, resembling nothing so much in its “slow undulation[s]” as “the movement of an intestine or snake.”28

In most of us, social and cultural programming cause this elusive life force to become blocked in early childhood so that it pools up in the muscles and hardens into a rigid “body armour.” Thus diverted from life, the stagnant energy becomes a machine-like parody of itself which stunts and distorts human emotions, turning healthy expressions of love and sexuality into addiction, resentment and fear.

In the long term, the suffocating obstacles imposed by this invisible exoskeleton cause untold misery by exacerbating the mind/body split and creating the conditions necessary for the emergence of cancer (in individuals) and fascism (in societies).

Unimpressed with the slow pace and ineffectiveness of traditional talk therapy, Reich favoured a direct, hands-on approach designed to weaken the body armour itself. Over time, Reich and his followers found that unplanned events of great emotional intensity could trigger the orgone to ascend through the seven body segments spontaneously, purging vast reserves of repressed emotional energy and causing the body to vibrate uncontrollably as the noxious “body armour” crumbled once and for all.
    Mechanical

Czech inventor Itzhak Bentov dedicated years to the study of human consciousness, eventually developing what is today known as the “holographic model” of the human brain.

In Bentov’s view, the “kundalini experience” is primarily a mechanical phenomenon which arises when the brain begins to vibrate in sympathetic resonance with the heartbeat (7.5 hz), releasing terrific amounts of stored musculoskeletal stress as the nervous system is temporarily transformed into a polarised loop.

This in turn causes the spinal column to oscillate like a tuning fork, allowing it to receive and transmit information directly from the ionosphere – the same part of the atmosphere responsible for bouncing electromagnetic waves back to Earth.29
    The Pineal Gland and the Third Eye

Finally, former New Mexico University psychiatrist Rick Strassman hypothesises that kundalini yoga somehow stimulates the pineal gland to secrete larger than normal amounts of naturally-occurring DMT into the brain – making it the true “third eye.”30

DMT is a powerful hallucinogen, also found in ayahuasca, the “vine of souls” used by Amazonian shamans to induce mystical visions; the pineal gland, meanwhile, has its own surprising analog in the photosensitive “third eye” found in many species of reptiles, a vestigial organ with full lens and retina buried under the skin in the centre of the forehead.31

The connections to biblical myth here are many and obvious, so what does it all mean?

Seeking to understand the roots of human religious experience, Strassman injected over 60 volunteers with high doses of DMT, conducting over 400 such sessions from 1990-1995; perhaps unsurprisingly, just over half his test subjects reported blissful visions of timeless, cosmic unity, communion with benevolent deities and “classic near-death experiences” which included flying through tunnels of “radiant light.”32

The other 47% were not so lucky, reporting nightmarish beings drawn straight from the twilight horror-world of the Gnostic counter-Eden: menacing “clowns, elves [and] robots” who threatened and even attacked their human victims. Strassman finally ended his experiments ahead of schedule when one of his subjects reported being “eaten alive” by giant insects.
    Dragons in the Darkness

Strassman’s findings here echo the eerie experiences of Michael Harner, an American anthropologist who penetrated the Amazon rainforest forty years earlier to experiment with the “vine of souls” potion himself.

Harner reported seeing “giant reptilian creatures” dwelling in and around his own brain stem, “dragon-like” beings from deep space who colonised the Earth millennia ago; chillingly, these dark beings claimed to have seeded the Earth with life for the sole purpose of creating various host species they could hide themselves in.

“I learned that the dragon-like creatures were thus inside of all forms of life, including man,” claims Harner. “They were the true masters of humanity and the entire planet, they told me. We humans were but [their] receptacles and servants…”33

True to form, when Harner demanded an explanation from the medicine man who gave him the potion responsible for this ominous vision, the old man just laughed and explained that, “…they’re always saying that. But they are only the Masters of Outer Darkness…”34
    Conclusion

Clearly Harner is speaking here of beings very much like the archons of Gnostic myth or the manipulative “greys” of modern Ufology – but are these entities nothing more than symbolic projections of the reptilian brain, as Harner’s narrative seems to imply?

Do aliens and archons hail from outer space or inner space? Why is “contact” with aliens (or archons) so often accompanied by vibrations or tremors, either muscular or tectonic? How should we think about the “serpent” now that we know it is probably a dormant evolutionary mechanism of some sort? And are the “big three” Abrahamic religions of Islam, Judaism and Christianity really nothing more than hallucinatory control mechanisms employed by alien parasites to enslave and manipulate us?

German Historian Klaus Theweleit has written what would seem to be the last possible word on the subject, noting that:

…[T]he ‘fall of man’ depicts a failed revolution from the victor’s standpoint. For attempting to put into practice their slogan ‘Our bodies belong to us,’ the rebels were sentenced to a life of forced labor… ‘Your bodies belong to your Ruler!’ – that was the response. (The ‘paradise’ they were driven out of was the blissful state of being ruled without realising it. Even today, being driven out of ‘paradise’ is the penalty for trying to create a paradise.)35

Whether the Eden story is really about UFOs or the kundalini, and whether such phenomena are electromagnetic or chemical in origin, I can’t say for sure (I’ve never even seen a UFO!), but I do know this:

I have taken mushrooms and seen great, flying black mantas which pursued me across the desert floor, telepathically overwhelming me with thoughts of paranoia and despair. I’ve taken DMT and left my body to enter a crystalline world of euphoric decahedrons and four-dimensional pyramids, spread out beneath a great vaulted membrane which breathed, and knew at that instant that this membrane was the threshold between time and eternity.

I’ve practiced tantric yoga with a dakini and been bruised and battered as I hyperventilated under the tutelage of a Reichian therapist; and I’ve been in dark rooms lit only by flickering candles, watching friends and family members pant as their eyes rolled back in their heads and their limbs shook uncontrollably, “mounted” by the spirits of the dead and personified forces of nature known to witch doctors the world over.

Whatever the origins of these and related “psychic” phenomena ultimately prove to be – genetic memories, autonomous archetypal complexes, glitches in the Matrix or even the intrusive activities of extraterrestrial civilisations – nothing will change for our species until we finally rise to our feet, shake off the chains of superstition and ignorance and claim our inheritance – not as childlike “test subjects” to be ordered about and punished, but as adults striding forth into the cosmos with eyes wide open, ready to take responsibility for our own evolution.

The Eden myth, like all myths, is meant to be lived; not studied but experienced – so let us treat the Bible with its endless commandments and airless authoritarianism not as the final authority on human life, but as a leaping off point for the rediscovery of the human body as a sacred text in its own right, a flesh and blood book with its own sounds, smells and textures and even wisdom too – for in the end, it may be the only thing we can ever really know anyway.

Or, as the Gnostic scriptures put it:

You are the Tree of Knowledge, which is in Paradise, from which the first man ate and which opened his mind, so that he became enamoured of his co-likeness, and condemned other alien likenesses, and loathed them.36
    I'll post my own thoughts on this soon.

I have been attacked many times for talking about this subject, so for now I will post something I posted on the "How Draconian kills Luminous child" thread. Quoted:

Quote I have had experience with the Draconians. They serve a purpose even though they may be playing the role of the "bad guy."

This video is something I resonate with, and my past life experiences with Cathars, Gnostics as well as various mystery schools. Mostly memories in form of knowledge.

Relating Archons to the interdimensional (and ET) beings is very close to home, but it is even more convoluted at a more subtle level.

Reality is arranged in the manner it is because of various factors (obviously), but one thing that people often forget about is DNA. DNA almost translates what we call, the holographic universe into a tangible sense, or frequency that it perceives. This is why enabling, opening of the DNA (opening the magickal currents in the mystery schools), and just in general spiritual evolution can allow one to see beyond the "Veil" that is our perceived physical reality.

Archons are like the masters of duality. Furthermore, it is in our DNA to view things dualistic manner, and that's why we have been at war with ourselves for so long. The delusion of duality. Not to say duality is not real, but rather we became "deluded" and exaggerated the duality within ourselves, and manifested into our reality.

Various lineages of shamans have been aware of the "Star nations" and "Star brothers and sisters." One in particular helped me so much in my life with these kind of hyperdimensional, and negative influence that my life changed upside down.

Some of these beings have methods (oddly enough, it is with your consent at an energetic level, view them as self defense mechanisms you allow to form) of "separating" aspects of your soul consciousness from the rest of your body, in otherwords astral manipulation. Some have ways of creating and administering "etheric" implants to create a network to your thoughts, feelings, and habits to sustain "blocks" of awareness, especially people who are awake, aware, and/or spiritually evolved. This manifest physically as depression, illness, lack of energy etc among other things. In otherwords these are "seeds" that then manifest into biology.

The shaman is ideal for healing this work because they can work with the luminous field, the astral and etheric body. By doing "soul retrievals" they work with the subconscious mind in "reconnecting" portions of the self that became "dissociative." By workin directly with etheric body they can feel energies that are inside the body which are not natural to the person. This includes "entities" that are hanging around inside the energy system of the person. They do "removals" for that reason alone, and take the entity into a crystal or rock. Seriously changed my life....

The interdimensional beings work on a level that is unseen to most. When I first "woke up" I began to be visited by what I can only call something similar to the "machines" in the matrix. In the sense that somehow they were right on me, right away. Shut me down, cause me to fear and run away from the unseen side. I realized at that moment the kind of influence of occult nature that affected everybody on the planet.

Yet on an even higher level these beings, what some might call "Draconian" did was not only test me, but train me. To not fear, to love unconditionally as a power that transcends even the advanced methods of mind control. In literal psychic phenomenon, when I tried to resist their methods with force, fear, or anger it only strengthened them. Thus on a collective level it is very clear what humanity has to do with their intent and actions on a day to day basis.

Yes, "walkins" or "shoveins" are like hosting this kind of being. This isn't as negative as it seems but it can be, especially to those who are not spiritually adept or aware. It can influence the psychology and life of the person

I learned how to use my third eye, and how to fight off psychic attacks, as well as protect myself. I learned the importance of visualization, of no-fear, of love, and of proper diet and even habits that are primarily energetic (like sexual behavior) in how to properly protect my bio-energetic field. Using the third eye "allowed" me to see the entities at hand- I was shocked to see entities that resembled the traditional belief of "ETs."

On a collective level I view this is a challenge and test for humanity to be worthy of reaching the "next step."

Yes the Archons are existent. It's crazy how the gnostic teachings relate to what I have learned. I know many people hate the keylontic material, but it is almost identical only without the mechanics, dramas, and new age mumbo jumbo (the Drakon is found in teachings as well).

These beings spliced themselves into our DNA. Remember how I said DNA also creates reality and is the core configuration for how we perceive? The role of the various "33 bloodlines" as some call them, are actually descendent from various lineages of these beings. The reason conspiracy theories revolve around "hybrids" and a lineage of rulers that descend from these beings- is because the DNA compatibility between these humans and beings allow a trans-harmonic influence from their consciousness, to ours. The more compatible the DNA, the more this kind of "soul" can inhabit the body. This is how "starseeds" incarnate into this planet....the human DNA is a huge, rich, diverse conglomerate of various beings in the universe.

In a sense, as the Illuminati insider interview (one on GLP and one on ATS, both have truths and mistruths IMO) said, their souls also come from "offworld" and are "Starseeds" themselves. The methods of various mystery schools resonate with different people precisely not just because of the genetic lineage, but also but also a spiritual one. They are ways of recoding the DNA according to specific configurations which are universal in nature. This is also why psychic abilities develop in human beings in unique and different ways.

This person has a point with the talk of various of the "father gods" in our history that deceived. I have known this since very young, because the One, the Source consciousness does not talk like a jealous being. The DemiUrgus some call them is not just an ET, it is a massive multi-dimensional consciousness that sometimes manifests as "ET's." Or rather, "oversees" the hierarchy in a pyramidal fashion.

Imagine the universe has a template, and that template is mirrored in our genome. Humanity was created to become highly evolved, and incredible beings, and in the jealousy many of these beings came and tried to influence our evolution. By doing so they tried to "make us like them." In Hebrew that's the context of "make man in our image," it implies that we actually existed before. The babylonian confusing of "languages" is both the attempted manipulation of genetic and also our telepathic/natural spiritual connection. The "Fall" is a depiction of the human consciousness as it fell from the higher harmonics.

The positive application of "Man in God's image" is the macro/micro fractal relationship between us and the infinite divine.

The manipulation of our DNA is not merely the manipulation of biology, but of how our consciousness filters through the biology itself. But within our template is immeasurable power and potential to transcend. It is hidden at this moment but is beginning to manifest universally. The whole "indigo" and otherwise thing was not about saviors coming to the earth, the way the earth receives frequencies is through people themselves. They are representations of the promise to humanity to achieve its higher potential essentially, simply be harboring these souls, they emanate in frequency, which in turn "builds" the frequency within collective humanity.

As this happens greater awareness is being spread by amazing people like Kerry/Bill, those on this forum, and all over the world who are beginning to awaken. it is an effect, a spiritual fire that is spreading far and wide. It is a "reemerging" of the luminous child by sort of, "unfolding" the veil that has been placed over us by what the gnostics call the Archons and DemiUrgus.

I understand many may find reason to fear or feel strange when they hear of the archons and the hidden history. But truth is like some believe, this is a massive consciousness experiment.

The hybrid program is ongoing though, I understand the logic of the speaker in regards to not wanting to believe it. They failed yes, but in otherways it was allowed for "healing." More on this in the paragraph after the next.

He is 100% right about defeating trans-humanism. Because truth is human beings have highly advanced abilities that supers cede ANYTHING technology can do. Some of these beings have their power because of this synthetic integration, but we do NOT need it. Not in the manner it is being perpetuated onto us at least. We don't need electro-magnetic networks, or psychotronic interfaces to do telepathy! Telekenesis, manifestation, levitation or ANYTHING. This is all literally gifted into our DNA.

This "imagination" he speaks of is the source of creation, and something we channel and distribute every day as we create our reality. The "Archons" don't have any real power, that's why they have so many advanced methods of "mind control." Because the true potential of our mind, our godspark within, and our ability to use imagination is absolutely incredible. Our "future self" is a perfected being, one in harmony with the divine source and able to embody it in full physical form. Many "masters" like Yeshua (who was WELL aware of gnostic teachings), Siddhas, and many many others (some not known in history) are examples of what human beings are capable of.

The "healing" is that these archons, these beings- while they might have an agenda to misguide, or to intrude our DNA/consciousness (this believe it or not, has to do with STARGATES, or magnetic leylines, also known as the Templar grid or tablets of destiny, as our dna keys into its frequencies) is that they themselves will "heal" along with us as we enter this new domain. The coming earth changes. The role of the Archons from even beyond them, the Drakon, and the highest layer of the DemiUrgus (you disconnected aspects of the Sephiros) is simply to provide a physical, and material reality.

One which is a like a virtual experience separating the experience of spirit and body. We CHOSE this as souls, before we came, and it is part of a bigger "Experiment" and "game." Think of them.....like a "phase" in our development. It was VERY easy to manipulate us while we entered the final Vedic cycle (the decadence and loss of our mystical connection to the Cosmos/Multiverse). But now we are beginning to re-emerge into the light, and furthermore, seeing clearly- not blinded by its pure truth.

It is much like the Masonic degree of walking through the pillars of duality, the checkerboard with the blindfold. Thus is life- as we navigate through the darkened maze, veiled, unaware of our god-self and potential. You have been training like a ninja in the corridors of the darkness for so long, that now you have begun to master it. And thus, it is up to you all, fellow truth seekers to be the ever-burning candles for others to seek and see, to help them find their own path through the labyrinth of the cycle of life and death.

When you see the truth the Archons, the bloodlines, the super secret technology and invasion of consciousness is not so menacing really. What he's saying about it being a "dead end" is absolutely right. That path will lead into extreme separation from the God within and rob us of what we truly are as humans, and our true potential. It's all part of a greater learning scenario so that humans, like rough, uncut diamonds- may through these trials and tribulations (and yes, with the help of our enemies) be honed into a fine, and brilliant diamond- shining god's light clearly.

If they did not exist....how would you know the contrast? How beautiful and full of potential you truly are. I don't hate the "Archons" nor do I fear them. I even used to pity them. No.....love them, and they have no power over you.

As for the psychopaths? They are just playing their role. They are children who know their theme park is about to change- and they just don't want the ride to end. They are afraid so they sold us out. Don't worry about them...they chose their fate, and in a way play the greatest service to us- somebody has to be the enemy.

Take care.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 30th October 2011 at 23:52.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (31st October 2011)

36. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

DNA, you wished for stories from our experience. Here is a warning for all readers from my life.

A Story About A Psychic Reading:
    One day I was acting as a tourist in a little seaside town. I noticed a little shop that advertised psychic readings and I decided to go in. I didn't really desire a reading, I went in to consciously see how the psychic worked. What happened next was actually awful.

As she closed her eyes to begin the reading, I closed mine as well so I could 'watch' what was happening. I felt a pressure on my crown that was very persistent and causing a headache. Although I usually do not let anything into my crown, I made the decision to allow this energy in for my purpose of discovery. The energy burrowed down into the 'back channel' of my microcosmic orbit and the pressure on my crown immediately dissipated. I realized she was using a flock of worm shaped entities who had an agreement with her to determine the patterns in her clients subconscious. They seemed to do this by entering the bodies of her clients, and then reporting back to the rest of the flock, which had permanent residence in her nervous system. The experience felt icky, and the reading did not tell me anything of note. In fact, the psychic became angry for no apparent reason, and could not wait to get me out of her shop. (I'm pretty sure the entities did not like being seen by me!)

After leaving her shop I realized that these things had laid 'eggs' within my energy body. I did not feel like I had clear energy channels and I felt that I had somehow been 'polluted'. I spent the next week picking the parasites out through the focused of consciousness awareness, which can be used like a laser beam.

About 2 years later I was in a deep meditation when I suddenly realized that 2 of these entities had escaped my notice, and grown to large proportions. They were inside my kidney and adrenal glands and seemed to be feeding on the energy of my organs. When I discovered them, I was in a group meditation, and I used the energy of the group consciousness to steady me while I removed them. For some reason I experienced a lot of fear while doing the extraction (perhaps because kidneys are said to be the seat of the energy of fear if they are not in balance?). It took an hour of focused attention to remove them. To my inner sight they looked like fat white grubs.

If I had it to do over again I would not have allowed these entities in by giving permission. I have had a few entities ask permission to enter my body since then and I have always said 'NO'
    Last edited by Dawn; 11th December 2011 at 05:11.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Bruno (21st December 2016), DNA (31st October 2011), joamarks (17th November 2011), Laura Elina (19th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast