+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast

Thread: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

1. Link to Post #121
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

Quote I am curious why you call it mad dad shadow ?
    haha, nothing personal or something to do with my childhood

its because of this image i have in mind.
    for example when you say something to correct a child when he is doing some wrong,
    and the child runs away.
    just to come back later with his 7 foot dad who's no different to the child,
    and like to solve problems by simply thumping you in the stomach.
    without asking what has happened, of course.

a sweat lodge is a great help for cleansing. also fasting. i had done a 18 day fast on juice. liver flush helps a lot as well. (releases a lot of unconscious stashed anger in the liver)
    i planted a sage plant in my garden. great for Thea and burning some bad energies out of our house.
    the last stage in my fight, where i am right now, is to raise my energy level by cleansing out all the toxic out of my body, and to nursing it with lively food. (lots of fruits and veggies.)

grt joamarks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (8th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,039 times in 3,786 posts

I surmised it was from childhood. It mostly all is....lol. and the basis that all other shadows are grown from.

And you still have this annoying pest of a shadow?

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote And you still have this annoying pest of a shadow?
    yes and no.

something wonderful has happened in the meantime.

since i have this "shadow sky" overhead, i have trouble to visualize in meditation. (its just black on the inner screen)
    therefore i have trained my spiritual power to use it in a pure intuitive manner.
    without the ego involved.

when i meditate or do a healing, i just turn on the intuitive antenna, or power switch.
    then i feel the energy just flowing.

its difficult to explain, but its not channeling.

i feel like its is energy is centered, coming from within, linked to an energy system from a whole other universe. (an universe which is independent to our duality one)

if you know something about electronics then maybe this analogy helps to explain:
    my body is like a switch or a power relay.
    there is a steering wire, a energy cord connected from my mind or willpower, to this other universe.
    this ignites spiritual power in my body, in a centered or balanced (love) proportion.

it feels a bit like neo in the 3th matrix movie.
    at the end when he is blinded he learns how to persieve with his body.

so the shadow (or part of my higher consciousness) did me a favor.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (8th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Here is a piece of carlos castaneda's explanation on the matter.

i believe this text is essential to all don juan teachings.

he tells us what it is, how it feeds on us and what we can do about it in just a few pages. (discipline is the key word)

Excerpted from "The Active Side of Infinity"

by Carlos Castenada

pg 217

Don Juan said, "This is the appropriate time of day for doing what I am asking you to do. It takes a moment to engage the necessary attention to do it. Don't stop until you catch that fleeting black shadow."

I did see some strange fleeting black shadow projected on the foliage of the trees. It was either a shadow going back and forth or various fleeting shadows moving side-to-side or straight up in the air. They looked lie fat black fish to me, enormous fish. It was as if gigantic swordfish were flying in the air. I was engrossed in the sight. Then, finally, it scared me. It became to dark to see the foliage, yet I could still see the fleeting black shadows.

"What is it, don Juan?" I asked.

"[Long ago, the native sorcerer/shamans of Mexico] discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could. "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile; helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so."

It was very dark around us, and that seemed to curtail any expression on my part. If it had been daylight, I would have laughed my head off. In the dark, I felt quite inhibited.

"It's pitch black around us," don Juan said, "but if you look out of the corner of your eye, you will still see fleeting shadows jumping all around you."

He was right. I could still see them. Their movement made me dizzy. Don Juan turned on the light, and that seemed to dissipate everything. Don Juan said, "You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico."

Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?" I asked. "There must be a logical explanation."

"There is an explanation," don Juan replied, "which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them."

I felt that my head was shaking violently from side to side. I could not express my profound sense of unease and discontentment, but my body moved to bring it to the surface. I shook from head to toe without any volition on my part. I heard myself saying, "No, no, no, no. This is absurd, don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers, or for average men, or for anyone."

"Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you?"

"Yes, it infuriates me," I retorted. "Those claims are monstrous!"

"Well," he said, "you haven't heard all the claims yet. Wait a bit longer and see how you feel. "I'm going to subject you to a blitz. That is, I'm going to subject your mind to tremendous onslaughts; and you cannot get up and leave because you're caught. Not because I'm holding you prisoner, but because something in you will prevent you from leaving while another part of you is going to go truthfully berserk. So brace yourself!"

There was something in me which I felt was a 'glutton for punishment'. He was right. I wouldn't have left the house for the world; and yet I didn't like one bit the inanities he was spouting. Don Juan said, "I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer, and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs; or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs; our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. The predators are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations, and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. "In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

"I know that even though you have never suffered hunger," he went on, "you have food anxiety which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered, and its food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which after all is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. The predators ensure in this manner a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."

"It's not that I can't accept all this at face value, don Juan," I said. "I could, but there's something so odious about it that it actually repels me. It forces me to take a contradictory stand. "If it's true that they eat us, how do they do it?"

Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch. He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely. As if I were in a dream, I heard don Juan explaining that, to his knowledge, man was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order; such as the heavy awareness of the predator.

He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection where man was irremediably caught. By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudo-concerns. There must have been something in what don Juan was saying which was so devastating to me that at that point I actually got sick to my stomach.

After a moment's pause long enough for me to recover, I asked don Juan, "But why is it that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don't do anything about it?"

"There's nothing that you and I can do about it," don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. "All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us.

"How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you; and the more aggressive ones will beat the **** out of you... and not so much because they don't believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there is an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators' existence."

My analytical mind swung back and forth like a yo-yo. It left me and came back, and left me and came back again. Whatever don Juan was proposing was preposterous, incredible. At the same time, it was a most reasonable thing; so simple. It explained every kind of human contradiction I could think of. But how could one have taken all this seriously?

Don Juan was pushing me into the path of an avalanche that would take me down forever. I felt another wave of a threatening sensation. The wave didn't stem from me, yet it was attached to me. Don Juan was doing something to me, mysteriously positive and terribly negative at the same time. I sensed it as an attempt to cut a thin film that seemed to be glued to me. His eyes were fixed on mine in an unblinking stare. He moved his eyes away, and began to talk without looking at me anymore.

"Whenever doubts plague you to a dangerous point," he said, "do something pragmatic about it. Turn off the light. Pierce the darkness; find out what you can see." He got up to turn off the lights. I stopped him. "No, no, don Juan," I said, "don't turn off the lights. I'm doing okay."

What I felt then was a most unusual, for me, fear of the darkness. The mere thought of it made me pant. I definitely knew something viscerally, but I wouldn't dare touch it, or bring it to the surface, not in a million years!

"You saw the fleeting shadows against the trees," don Juan said, sitting back against his chair. "That's pretty good. I'd like you to see them inside this room. You're not seeing anything. You're just merely catching fleeting images. You have enough energy for that."

I feared that don Juan would get up anyway and turn off the lights, which he did. Two seconds later, I was screaming my head off. Not only did I catch a glimpse of those fleeting images, I heard them buzzing by my ears. Don Juan doubled up with laughter as he turned on the lights.

"What a temperamental fellow!" he said. "A total disbeliever, on the one hand; and a total pragmatist on the other. You must arrange this internal fight, otherwise you're going to swell up like a big toad and burst."

Don Juan kept on pushing his barb deeper and deeper into me. "The sorcerers of ancient Mexico," he said, "saw the predator. They called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the air. Then, it lands flat on the ground.

"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights and feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man."

I wanted to get angry and call him a paranoiac, but somehow the righteousness that was usually just underneath the surface of my being wasn't there. Something in me was beyond the point of asking myself my favorite question: What if all that he said is true? At the moment he was talking to me that night, in my heart of hearts, I felt that all of what he was saying was true, but at the same time and with equal force, I felt that all that he was saying was absurdity itself.

"What are you saying, don Juan?" I asked feebly. My throat was constricted. I could hardly breathe.

"What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."

Don Juan's words were eliciting a strange, bodily reaction in me comparable to the sensation of nausea. It was as if I were going to get sick to my stomach again. But the nausea was coming from the bottom of my being, from the marrow of my bones. I convulsed involuntarily. Don Juan shook me by the shoulders forcefully. I felt my neck wobbling back and forth under the impact of his grip. The maneuver calmed me down at once. I felt more in control.

"This predator," don Juan said, "which, of course, is an inorganic being, is not altogether invisible to us as other inorganic beings are. I think as children we do see it, but we decide it's so horrific that we don't want to think about it. Children, of course, could insist on focusing on the sight, but everybody else around them dissuades them from doing so. The only alternative left for mankind is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For sorcerers, discipline is an art; the art of facing infinity without flinching; not because they are strong and tough, but because they are filled with awe."

"In what way would the sorcerers' discipline be a deterrent to the flyers?" I asked.

Don Juan scrutinized my face as if to discover any signs of my disbelief. He said,"Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer. The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task. If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it will keep on growing.

"Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

"The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The [alien mind control of these creatures] comes back, I assure you, but not as strong; and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.

"That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices which are nearly zero. A sad day indeed! There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to. My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life for the real mind that belongs to us. The sum total of our experience after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation."

I became genuinely agitated. I wanted to know more, and yet a strange feeling in me clamored for me to stop. It alluded to dark results and punishment, something like the wrath of God descending on me for tampering with something veiled by God himself. I made a supreme effort to allow my curiosity to win. I heard myself say, "What-what-what do you mean, by taxing the flyers' mind?"

"Discipline taxes the foreign mind no end," he replied. "So, through their discipline, sorcerers vanquish the foreign installation."

I was overwhelmed by his statements. I believed that don Juan was either certifiably insane or that he was telling me something so awesome that it froze everything in me. I noticed, however how quickly I rallied my energy to deny everything he had said. After an instant of panic, I began to laugh, as if don Juan had told me a joke. I even heard myself saying, "Don Juan, don Juan, you're incorrigible!"

Don Juan seemed to understand everything I was experiencing. He shook his head from side to side, and raised his eyes to the heavens in a gesture of mock despair. He said, "I am so incorrigible, that I am going to give the flyers' mind which you carry inside you one more jolt. I am going to reveal to you one of the most extraordinary secrets of sorcery. I am going to describe to you a finding that took sorcerers thousands of years to verify and consolidate."

He looked at me, smiled maliciously, and said, "The flyers' mind flees forever when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do; hold on to the energy that binds you together."

I had the most inexplicable reaction I could have imagined. Something in me actually shook, as if it had received a jolt. I entered into a state of unwarranted fear, which I immediately associated with my religious background.

Don Juan looked at me from head to toe. "You are fearing the wrath of God, aren't you?" he said. "Rest assured, that's not your fear. It's the flyers' fear, because it knows that you will do exactly as I'm telling you."

His words did not calm me at all. I felt worse. I was actually convulsing involuntarily, and I had no means to stop it.

"Don't worry," don Juan said calmly. "I know for a fact that those attacks wear off very quickly. The flyer's mind has no concentration whatsoever."

After a moment, everything stopped as don Juan had predicted. To say again that I was bewildered is a euphemism. This was the first time in my life ever, with don Juan or alone, that I didn't know whether I was coming or going. I wanted to get out of the chair and walk around, but I was deathly afraid. I was filled with rational assertions, and at the same time I was filled with an infantile fear. I began to breathe deeply as a cold perspiration covered my entire body. I had somehow unleashed on myself a most godawful sight: black, fleeting shadows jumping all around me wherever I turned. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the arm of the stuffed chair.

"I don't know which way to turn, don Juan," I said.

"Tonight, you have really succeeded in getting me lost." Don Juan said, "You're being torn by an internal struggle. Down in the depths of you, you know that you are incapable of refusing the agreement that an indispensable part of you, your glowing coat of awareness, is going to serve as an incomprehensible source of nourishment to, naturally, incomprehensible entities.

"And another part of you will stand against this situation with all its might. The sorcerers' revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to being eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and that's the end of the story."

Don Juan stood up from his chair and stretched his arms and legs. "We have been sitting here for hours. It's time to go into the house. I'm going to eat. Do you want to eat with me?"

I declined. My stomach was in an uproar.

"I think you'd better go to sleep," he said. "The blitz has devastated you."

I didn't need any further coaxing. I collapsed onto my bed, and fell asleep like the dead.

[When I arrived] home, as time went by, the idea of the flyers became one of the main fixations of my life. I got to the point where I felt that don Juan was absolutely right about them. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't discard his logic. The more I thought about it, and the more I talked to and observed myself, and my fellow men, the more intense the conviction that something was rendering us incapable of any activity or any interaction or any thought that didn't have the self as its focal point.

My concern, as well as the concern of everyone I knew or talked to, was the self. Since I couldn't find any explanation for such universal homogeneity, I believed that don Juan's line of thought was the most appropriate way of elucidating the phenomenon. I went as deeply as I could into readings about myths and legends. In reading, I experienced something I had never felt before: Each of the books I read was an interpretation of myths and legends. In each one of those books, a homogeneous mind was palpable. The styles differed, but the drive behind the words was homogeneously the same: Even though the theme was something as abstract as myths and legends, the authors always managed to insert statements about themselves.

The homogeneous drive behind every one of those books was not the stated theme of the book. Instead, it was self-service. I had never felt this before. I attributed my reaction to don Juan's influence. The unavoidable question that I posed to myself was: Is he influencing me to see this, or is there really a foreign mind dictating everything we do? I lapsed, perforce, into denial again, and I went insanely from denial to acceptance to denial. Something in me knew that whatever don Juan was driving at was an energetic fact; but something equally important in me knew that all of that was guff.

The end result of my internal struggle was a sense of foreboding; the sense of something imminently dangerous coming at me. I made extensive anthropological inquiries into the subject of the flyers in other cultures, but I couldn't find any references to them anywhere. Don Juan seemed to be the only source of information about this matter.

The next time I saw him, I instantly jumped to talk about the flyers. I said, "I have tried my best to be rational about this subject matter, but I can't. There are moments when I fully agree with you about the predators."

"Focus your attention on the fleeting shadows that you actually see," don Juan said with a smile. I told don Juan that those fleeting shadows were going to be the end of my rational life. I saw them everywhere. Since I had left his house, I was incapable of going to sleep in the dark. To sleep with the lights on did not bother me at all. The moment I turned the lights off, however, everything around me began to jump. I never saw complete figures or shapes. All I saw were fleeting black shadows.

"The flyers' mind has not left you," don Juan said. "It has been seriously injured. It's trying its best to rearrange its relationship with you. But something in you is severed forever. The flyer knows that. The real danger is that the flyers' mind may win by getting you tired and forcing you to quit by playing the contradiction between what it says and what I say.

"You see, the flyers' mind has no competitors. When it proposes something, it agrees with its own proposition, and it makes you believe that you've done something of worth. The flyers' mind will say to you that whatever Juan Matus is telling you is pure nonsense, and then the same mind will agree with its own proposition, 'Yes, of course, it is nonsense,' you will say. That's the way they overcome us.

"The flyers are an essential part of the universe, and they must be taken as what they really are; awesome, monstrous. They are the means by which the universe tests us. We are energetic probes created by the universe," he continued as if he were oblivious to my presence, "and it's because we are possessors of energy that has awareness that we are the means by which the universe becomes aware of itself.

"The flyers are the implacable challengers. They cannot be taken as anything else. If we succeed in doing that, the universe allows us to continue."

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Beren (11th December 2011), Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (11th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

(chuckle) No love and light there, eh? No false sentiments and syrupy reassurances that angels will come to save us. If that were in fact true I'd kick the first angel I saw in the arse and ask them what took them so ****ing long. It serves to remind us that one thing so many are afraid of ....its up to us....to save ourselves.

And ...that pretty much emphasizes what we already know.

....and what we also know some point in our human history we collectively suffered a psychic wound. Perhaps it was the Fall of the Atlantis, or the Deluge. A series of them perhaps, and at this time is when we began to suffer from the effects of the ego. Where we were infiltrated. These trauma events where the keypoints for infiltration. A wounded psyche is easily possessed. It' the whole basis of possession, damaged psyche. The dam that keeps the ick out is breached.

Another key point of overgrowth was the infiltration of duality type religions into our societies--perfect for a divided mind. Necessary even, to maintain the divided mind. Light and dark, good and bad, positve and negative.

Go back into your childhood and tell me you didn't sense any of this and then later as an adult dismiss it as childish notions if it was not dismissed as such at that time by your own caregivers.

The description of the flyers mind perfectly matched that of the Ego. And the means to abate it sound just like abating the control the ego has over the consciouness. Once one begins to heal their inner wounds, what this alien mind uses as weaponry against us, then one begins to see the collective wound that was experienced long ago.. When that is healed, then ....THEN .....that is when the world can be freed of that sort of thing in all its aspects, small to large. But one has to first intiated their own healing process, get rid of the trauma inflicted in this lifetime and that doesn't mean casting off one belief system after another and embracing more but really digging into those wounds and changing the inside. Most of our 'light' beliefs systems are built off the old dark dogmatic ones. That is self serving. to embarce a belief system that denies such things, in favor of one's comfortable level.

All about fear. Those who are aware of this sort of thing and don't speak up , don't address some of modern belief systems that build this system up instead of breaking it down. Araid too. What will people think of them? That on it's own is a instilled belief system, its wrong to be angry over stuff like this. It's all about fear. People who work to abate this sort of thing, people are afraid of them. You can see here Carlos is not candy assing anyone or telling them their okay, and angels, and beloved, and yarkayarkayarka.....He's unsettling his subject, he's not afraid of using terms like stupid. He wants his subject so unsettled from the safe little point of complacency that humans assume to keep from being driven mad by this concept....when that's what we needed all the while......to be driven mad....anger. we are alreasy insance in the divided mind, and that little impetous of anger....welll we see what happens when cattle stampede. The whole farm is broken down.

What the article emphasized was the anger that one experiences, the 'beserk' when one fully begins to know this as whole knowledge. That's when immobilizing fear is transformed into something mobilizing and productive....anger. A motivational force for change. But most of our contemperary beliefs warn against anger don't they? It's wrong and self serving to be angry. How clever. So we can have a pretty good idea where most of those beliefs stemmed from. When basically if things of that nature were erradicated there would be nothing to BE angry about.

Also the reason why bats were collectively regarded with fear--black shadowy things flitting about-- the human mind KNOWS this infiltration somewhere inside of us. But like the article states, we are helpless to do anything but deny it. Interestingly enough the bat symbolizes struggle with the dark side of oursevles.

I don't suppose the narration continues on to describe how the 'flyers' in various aspects learned how to take physical form .....?

Imagine 90 percent of the population expressing this energy even as they are chanting mantras and lighting candles to keep the dark out. Literally serving it, brining that energy into the 3d world. People then can have an understanding why others are so impatient with them. Why they as Carlos has stated --stupid.

Then...look back at the article and see how its emphasized how things of that nature are fearful.....Fear motivated. We lose our fear ....and that's it. Not bury it or transform it into a belief system that sounds 'nice' but is really just another way of dressing down fear.. but literally lose the fear which stems from past wounds and trauma.....then what happens. It clearly states these things are fearful, feeding on fear, immobilized by fear...they could not live without our fear.

All aspects of them large and small. We know they are great mimickers, I can come into this forum daily and see people venerating the masks they wear over in the 'channeled material' section.

Imagine that. But one really doesn't have to. It's part of our reality on a certain level but....not on all levels.

Disturbing eh?

Good I hope people are disturbed.

9. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,813 times in 3,643 posts

Thanks for resurecting the thread with this Joe.
    We are discussing all of this here right now Skyfish of nasa tether incident don juan's mudshadows?.
    I was sent an interesting correlation by an aquaintance, and the correlation is in stating that those crazy ass images of "things" swimming around in our upper atmosphere, as photographed in the NASA tether incident may in fact be the mudshadows that Don Juan is describing as the "fliers".

All of this makes me want to ask one question.

Would living in a place surrounded with dense matter inhibit the freedom of the fliers?

I ask because it seems not a few extraterrestrial races live underground, and some seem comfortable in doing so permanently.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (11th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    ....and what we also know some point in our human history we collectively suffered a psychic wound. Perhaps it was the Fall of the Atlantis, or the Deluge. A series of them perhaps, and at this time is when we began to suffer from the effects of the ego. Where we were infiltrated. These trauma events where the keypoints for infiltration. A wounded psyche is easily possessed. It' the whole basis of possession, damaged psyche. The dam that keeps the ick out is breached.
    You know, this is what Drunvello Melchezidek states. That during the time of Atlantis, the folks from Mars (before they utterly destroyed themselves) came to earth and attempted to activate a technological man made, or martian made Merkaba. The failure of this slashed a dimensional hole open and outpoured these parasitic beings who began feeding on mankind.

This story is parralleled in the Greek myth about Pandoras Box.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ajyana (11th December 2011), Dawn (11th December 2011), johnf (11th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 times in 202 posts

REGARDING PROTECTION
    1. Couldn't you use the standard visioning or mantras protection practices? a. Imagine surrounding yourself in white light b. Invoke a safe, protected space?
    2. Curious how 3D densities [tile, brick, concrete, sheep skin, etc.] affect 4D entities?
    3. Monatomic Gold / Oramus products do increase ones clarity of thought, meditation abilities, increase connectivity of all cells, if this is the case would this not make you a more conducive victim?
    4. Curious how sage, eucalyptus, or any chemical/herbal formulae could affect 4D entities?
    Perhaps I'm blessed, nieve, or fortunate to have never consciously experienced any such anomalies, rarely even had a bad dream, not that it can't happen to others. Maybe I have a guardian angel watching over me. [Sometimes, I really do feel that way that someone's watching out for me.]

Anyways, thanks DNA...if you could expound on the PROTECTION protocols, as you gain more data, it would be appreciated.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Dawn (11th December 2011), DNA (11th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,167 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Do you think the psychic knew what was "really" happening?
    I'm curious as to wether or not she knew what she was doing. Intent seems to play a large role in this kind of thing for me.

I agree, there seems to be something to a person making an agreement with an entity of this kind.
    It seems that if the human is to benifit, the entity must have some kind of ability. Becuase of this I wonder if what you percieved as grub like organisms might have in fact been tentacles of a sort attempting an attachment.
    If an entity can imbue the host with an ability, like what your psychic had, I would tend to think it would be a little more evolved and sentient than grub, worm or insect level entities.
    My impression of the psychic in this case was that she was not that conscious. As a being she was in agreement with this group-type entity, but as a human I don’t think she had a clue about their true nature. She would not have been able to make money in her chosen field without them however. I believe she recognized them as the voice of a guide and I’m pretty sure she had no idea that she was infecting everyone she came in contact with (ICK).

I would like to say something about the sentience of ‘grub’ like creatures. I have worked quite a bit with actual parasites within human bodies, through not only my psychic and natural healing abilities, but also through the use of an artificial intelligence within a computerized radionics machine. (these machines are neat, they recognize everything by its frequency signature and are very accurate)

My very strong opinion is that many of the parasites within our bodies are very conscious indeed, and many are multidimensional as well. Not only are they extremely intelligent, but they can change physical form at will. For example tuberculosis develops from EXACTLY the same protit as herpes, and this same protit can become cancer, and so on. We inherit these parasites from our parents and they seem to carry ‘memories’ of traumas that happened to our ancestors. I actually think they may be truly evil and the minions of the ARCHONS.

Here’s something to consider: What if our idea that cells must be connected into one large organism, such as a human body, in order to be highly aware is wrong? What if some organisms are made of many ‘cells’ or ‘grubs’ which all communicate together across space, and even time? What if such ‘grubs’ are not as locked into the reality, where we experience being human, as we are? What if the spaces between their ‘body parts’ are not relevant to their ability to coordinate efforts for maximum effect on us?

Quote Thank you for sharing the story TAT. You mentioned that there were other attempts since then when entities have asked to attach or enter your personage. Would you care to share those as well?
    One example was during the years when I was a hiker by night, and a realtor by day. I spent all night in a very different reality than my daytime ventures into the business world. The night was a time of working with my dis-embodied teacher who taught me to feel energy lines in the earth and speak to plants and animals.

During one walk at night by myself I suddenly became aware I had a companion matching me step for step. The energy felt like a male so I have always thought of him as ‘he’. He acted politely by waiting for me to initiate a conversation. After ‘feeling him out’ and realizing I felt no sense of fear or danger I sent him a telepathic question, “What do you want?” He answered that he would like to offer to become a partner with me in this life for the purpose of healing others. He further let me know that this would be most effective if he could ‘come into my body’ during healing sessions. I had already had one bad experience by allowing an entity in and was reluctant to work with this one. He understood my reluctance and just kept walking beside me until I was ready to resume the discussion. (When I see etheric beings they are usually in a ‘cape’ and this is likely because they do not have the lower chakras which produce legs for use here. This being was different because ‘he’ had legs)

After some thought and introspection, I created a restricted contract with him and made sure he was in agreement with it. This would allow him access to my body only for a short time. Once he let me see what he offered, he was to immediately leave my body when asked by me. Once he had agreed he came into my body and I felt a HUGE energy and also felt that my body was about 8’ tall. He was BIG energetically. I knew that this kind of power could heal almost anything and any one. However, I also realized instantly that unlimited power can corrupt so I asked him to step out, which he immediately did (just as he had promised). We walked in silence for a few more minutes while I decided whether to accept his offer. I finally told him that I was very grateful but that I wanted to live my life as my own master, without his aid. He bowed silently to me in respect for what I wished for myself and then instantly vanished.

You know... I have often wondered if I did the right thing. Perhaps I could have had more positive influence here? My life has not been stupendous, but at least it has been my own.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Beren (11th December 2011), Curt (14th January 2012), DNA (11th December 2011), Laura Elina (19th December 2011), ponda (11th December 2011), seko (11th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    My impression of the psychic in this case was that she was not that conscious. As a being she was in agreement with this group-type entity, but as a human I don’t think she had a clue about their true nature. She would not have been able to make money in her chosen field without them however. I believe she recognized them as the voice of a guide and I’m pretty sure she had no idea that she was infecting everyone she came in contact with (ICK).

I would like to say something about the sentience of ‘grub’ like creatures. I have worked quite a bit with actual parasites within human bodies, through not only my psychic and natural healing abilities, but also through the use of an artificial intelligence within a computerized radionics machine. (these machines are neat, they recognize everything by its frequency signature and are very accurate)

My very strong opinion is that many of the parasites within our bodies are very conscious indeed, and many are multidimensional as well. Not only are they extremely intelligent, but they can change physical form at will. For example tuberculosis develops from EXACTLY the same protit as herpes, and this same protit can become cancer, and so on. We inherit these parasites from our parents and they seem to carry ‘memories’ of traumas that happened to our ancestors. I actually think they may be truly evil and the minions of the ARCHONS.

Here’s something to consider: What if our idea that cells must be connected into one large organism, such as a human body, in order to be highly aware is wrong? What if some organisms are made of many ‘cells’ or ‘grubs’ which all communicate together across space, and even time? What if such ‘grubs’ are not as locked into the reality, where we experience being human, as we are? What if the spaces between their ‘body parts’ are not relevant to their ability to coordinate efforts for maximum effect on us?

Quote Thank you for sharing the story TAT. You mentioned that there were other attempts since then when entities have asked to attach or enter your personage. Would you care to share those as well?
    One example was during the years when I was a hiker by night, and a realtor by day. I spent all night in a very different reality than my daytime ventures into the business world. The night was a time of working with my dis-embodied teacher who taught me to feel energy lines in the earth and speak to plants and animals.

During one walk at night by myself I suddenly became aware I had a companion matching me step for step. The energy felt like a male so I have always thought of him as ‘he’. He acted politely by waiting for me to initiate a conversation. After ‘feeling him out’ and realizing I felt no sense of fear or danger I sent him a telepathic question, “What do you want?” He answered that he would like to offer to become a partner with me in this life for the purpose of healing others. He further let me know that this would be most effective if he could ‘come into my body’ during healing sessions. I had already had one bad experience by allowing an entity in and was reluctant to work with this one. He understood my reluctance and just kept walking beside me until I was ready to resume the discussion. (When I see etheric beings they are usually in a ‘cape’ and this is likely because they do not have the lower chakras which produce legs for use here. This being was different because ‘he’ had legs)

After some thought and introspection, I created a restricted contract with him and made sure he was in agreement with it. This would allow him access to my body only for a short time. Once he let me see what he offered, he was to immediately leave my body when asked by me. Once he had agreed he came into my body and I felt a HUGE energy and also felt that my body was about 8’ tall. He was BIG energetically. I knew that this kind of power could heal almost anything and any one. However, I also realized instantly that unlimited power can corrupt so I asked him to step out, which he immediately did (just as he had promised). We walked in silence for a few more minutes while I decided whether to accept his offer. I finally told him that I was very grateful but that I wanted to live my life as my own master, without his aid. He bowed silently to me in respect for what I wished for myself and then instantly vanished.

You know... I have often wondered if I did the right thing. Perhaps I could have had more positive influence here? My life has not been stupendous, but at least it has been my own.
    Wow, that was a lot of food for thought Dawn.
    The tenticle thing made sense at the time I had asked that question, but even re-reading it now I am like "what was I thinking?",,,,what you are saying now makes perfect sense. I have sensed intelligence and sentience in a fourth dimensional parasitic life in the form of slime, so yes, of course, grubs could very well be sentient.

Very interesting the parallels with real organic parasitics having a non-organic counterpart.
    I can't wait for science to get on board and come up with the equivalient of the microscope for seeing and registering these things.

As for the being wishing to connect with you for the purpose of healing, there is no way of couse for anyone to validate your decision except you.
    As for what I've seen with my eyes though, I think you made the right choice.
    Just because folks respect free will on some level it doesn't mean you should give up your autonomy.
    I firmly believe the more powerfull beings of this type do not lie or lower their own vibrational energies.
    To lie, cheat and manipulate is to lower their own vibrations making them susceptable to the grub like, slime like, black ice like energy parasites that take advantage of such things.

I witnessed a man who heals here in Phoenix, and I saw the angelic like beings standing behind him, projecting energy into and through him, but not sitting within him or entering his being.

Everything I've ever come across,,,and every positive being I have been fortunate enough to enter contact with has stated "never under any circumstances give up your autonomy".

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (12th December 2011), Laura Elina (19th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

thank, you dawn for your story.

Quote You know... I have often wondered if I did the right thing. Perhaps I could have had more positive influence here? My life has not been stupendous, but at least it has been my own.

from my point of view you did right.

the conditions for making this sort of partnership work are never clear.
    they wish, you show them confidence.
    sure...

but you can only rely on your own feelings which has meaningfully (time) limits concerning the effects on our 3D earth reality.
    if you go beyond this, you miss a vital step in becoming a real free entity

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Dawn (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

It is very common to find overgrowth of physical parasitical influence in people who have attachments to non physical parasitical influences.

Mosquitoes , fleas what higher purpose do they serve. None really. The Bat is one of those power animals that shows us how to unwind from influence of parasital influences, and strangely enough a mosquito is the primary food of a bat. Now we consider parasites to be a part of the natural environment but perhaps that was not always so.

Anything that occurs 'out there' is reflected here. If you can't see 'out there' observe the natural environment and it is reflecting everything that is occuring out there. Everything is based on agreements, subconscious agreements. What is going on inside a person is what is going to determine how little or much they are influenced. The more one cleans that up the less they have to think about 'doing' something to protect themselves. I find necessary for other people who haven't done their inner landscape work but the thought of ritualizing my day for protection is fear based in nature. To me, personally, its no longer necessary. We act and do according to our beliefs, if there is no belief there is nothing to be done. Not surface beliefs but ones that we are unconscious of.

I would periodically get an alien thought, always fear based. It's not my thought and its not inspired thought nor is it particularly influential--rather like overhearing something you'd have preferred not to hear. Once you've learned the difference between mundane mind thought the ones that say , Oh I'm going to cook dinner now' and the inspired thought which is higher intelligience, and the alien thought which is fear based...it becomes easy to lock yourself down. The thing is not to go into agreement with it. Like a fear thought incoming is acted on...an agreement is made. One shouldn't avoid the thought but really observe it. This is observed now in our banking and fiat money system, that is how they are draining us because not everything that has a human form is human. Want to know to what a sociopath was before it took human form....non physical parasitical entity. And we seek to protect these people , they are part of our herd. We should love them all , we are one. And I just have to shake my head at the perverse way others are feeding these things...they are loving them! Don't love them. Don't hate them...doing nothing is what disengages from the spell.

I was developing a mild anxiety over cross country riding, like something bad was going to happen or rather something would occur beyond my control. This is not even a thought based on past experience, I've never had anything 'bad' happen during cross country riding. And I had to reframe myself and say , You KNOW regardless of the THOUGHT that you KNOW what you're doing. After all this time why would you be afraid of something that you're so adept at.

Alien thought form, then its disspelled. But I was curious as to why it seemed like such a adamant thought and why it was centered around horses. I do most of my meditating on horseback. I started really digging into this because one thing had something to do with the other and that is..... most horses are immune to that sort of influence, which is propably why I get so much information while riding. You are within a clear energy when around a horse given that its been allowed a relative natural horse life. It just becomes clear then that this influence is just a means of steering you from already pre existing protected places. As soon as I was astride a horse and resuming my normal activities I was thinking , How could I ever have a thought like that. Two unfied fields together. the horse picks up fear thoughts easy and will talk them back to you.

It wasn't my thought. One becomes vigilant to their thoughts and stop making agreements with their thoughts. Feelings on the matter are undependable too because there's usually a feeling attached to the thought.

and those things tend to know how suspectible we are to what we want to believe. So they can arrange themselves to look like angels and avatars. Personally I wouldn't allow anything into my physical shell, there's nothing that can demonstrate that is at all necessary. If an entity acting out of integrity has something to impart it wouldn't insist on entering the physical shell and that is all done with an agreement. There's no point to it BUT to feed or find a place to attach. A entity with integrity doesn't require entry.

So much of this stuff is ....we invited it in. WE made agreement with it. That shows right there we have some control over it,...stop doing it. Stop making the agreements, stop spreading their pseudo messages, stop investing in the beliefs, stop intiating acts that they have instilled in our minds as the actions of higher beings. These channels for these things contradict themselves. They state on one hand everything we need comes from within but then invite in a entity , something external, in order to tell us that. Is that the most contradictory expression one has ever heard....lol. So if they really knew that, the act of inviting the damned thing in wouldn't be neccessary.

when I work with people on the whole matter I first ask them to examine their beleif systems and look for flaws and contradictions in them of that nature. Lies actually, the truth of anything doesn't contradict itself. That tells me more than anything else.. If they are uncomfortable doing so or get fearful or angry at having their beleif system challenged chances are its an influenced belief system. Artificial installation.

22. Link to Post #133
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,186 times in 5,446 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    It is very common to find overgrowth of physical parasitical influence in people who have attachments to non physical parasitical influences.

Mosquitoes , fleas what higher purpose do they serve. None really. The Bat is one of those power animals that shows us how to unwind from influence of parasital influences, and strangely enough a mosquito is the primary food of a bat. Now we consider parasites to be a part of the natural environment but perhaps that was not always so.

Anything that occurs 'out there' is reflected here. If you can't see 'out there' observe the natural environment and it is reflecting everything that is occuring out there. Everything is based on agreements, subconscious agreements. What is going on inside a person is what is going to determine how little or much they are influenced. The more one cleans that up the less they have to think about 'doing' something to protect themselves. I find necessary for other people who haven't done their inner landscape work but the thought of ritualizing my day for protection is fear based in nature. To me, personally, its no longer necessary. We act and do according to our beliefs, if there is no belief there is nothing to be done. Not surface beliefs but ones that we are unconscious of.

I would periodically get an alien thought, always fear based. It's not my thought and its not inspired thought nor is it particularly influential--rather like overhearing something you'd have preferred not to hear. Once you've learned the difference between mundane mind thought the ones that say , Oh I'm going to cook dinner now' and the inspired thought which is higher intelligience, and the alien thought which is fear based...it becomes easy to lock yourself down. The thing is not to go into agreement with it. Like a fear thought incoming is acted on...an agreement is made. One shouldn't avoid the thought but really observe it. This is observed now in our banking and fiat money system, that is how they are draining us because not everything that has a human form is human. Want to know to what a sociopath was before it took human form....non physical parasitical entity. And we seek to protect these people , they are part of our herd. We should love them all , we are one. And I just have to shake my head at the perverse way others are feeding these things...they are loving them! Don't love them. Don't hate them...doing nothing is what disengages from the spell.

I was developing a mild anxiety over cross country riding, like something bad was going to happen or rather something would occur beyond my control. This is not even a thought based on past experience, I've never had anything 'bad' happen during cross country riding. And I had to reframe myself and say , You KNOW regardless of the THOUGHT that you KNOW what you're doing. After all this time why would you be afraid of something that you're so adept at.

Alien thought form, then its disspelled. But I was curious as to why it seemed like such a adamant thought and why it was centered around horses. I do most of my meditating on horseback. I started really digging into this because one thing had something to do with the other and that is..... most horses are immune to that sort of influence, which is propably why I get so much information while riding. You are within a clear energy when around a horse given that its been allowed a relative natural horse life. It just becomes clear then that this influence is just a means of steering you from already pre existing protected places. As soon as I was astride a horse and resuming my normal activities I was thinking , How could I ever have a thought like that. Two unfied fields together. the horse picks up fear thoughts easy and will talk them back to you.

It wasn't my thought. One becomes vigilant to their thoughts and stop making agreements with their thoughts. Feelings on the matter are undependable too because there's usually a feeling attached to the thought.

and those things tend to know how suspectible we are to what we want to believe. So they can arrange themselves to look like angels and avatars. Personally I wouldn't allow anything into my physical shell, there's nothing that can demonstrate that is at all necessary. If an entity acting out of integrity has something to impart it wouldn't insist on entering the physical shell and that is all done with an agreement. There's no point to it BUT to feed or find a place to attach. A entity with integrity doesn't require entry.

So much of this stuff is ....we invited it in. WE made agreement with it. That shows right there we have some control over it,...stop doing it. Stop making the agreements, stop spreading their pseudo messages, stop investing in the beliefs, stop intiating acts that they have instilled in our minds as the actions of higher beings. These channels for these things contradict themselves. They state on one hand everything we need comes from within but then invite in a entity , something external, in order to tell us that. Is that the most contradictory expression one has ever heard....lol. So if they really knew that, the act of inviting the damned thing in wouldn't be neccessary.

when I work with people on the whole matter I first ask them to examine their beleif systems and look for flaws and contradictions in them of that nature. Lies actually, the truth of anything doesn't contradict itself. That tells me more than anything else.. If they are uncomfortable doing so or get fearful or angry at having their beleif system challenged chances are its an influenced belief system. Artificial installation.
    I hope everyone takes the time out to read your post. Your concept with the blood-sucking insects reflecting the state of our being parasitized by what appear to be, but are not, our own species is a concept I have worked with for years. You are the first person who I have observed stating this. I am sure there are many others, you are just the first who has shared it in a way that I could see.

I am also very glad to have you reinforce the concept of beings among us who are not us. Like other parasites, avoidance, environmental management and unmentioned steps are necessary to minimize contact. I do believe that like ticks and other blood feeders, emotionalism regarding their well being does not serve our needs.

Great post!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

Beren (11th December 2011), Dawn (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (11th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I personally like John Lamb Lash work but there are some points that are not adding up to me

1) The archons may be so but they are not responsible for our problems. If anyone is responsible for our problems is Gaia Sophia herself because it was her mistake and fall that created the archons in the first place. I like Gaia Sophia too by the way but fair is fair she should be solving the mess she created for us. If you want your creation to be self responsible you have to walk the talk don't you?

2) Why is it that there is such contradiction between what JLL says and the behaviour of the people in Terra Navis. A friend of mine just left because there is censorship there and people can not talk about entherogens and rite action. That is worriying because JLL said in one of his interviews that Terra Navis was there to see for all and nothing was to be hidden. Now Terra Navisis is no longer visible to the public...so no transparency there. I don't like secrecy myself and the fact that the warriors are now hidding for fear of being discovered is just funny IMHO. JLL said in one of his interviews that they are supposed to be more dangerous dead than alive...bit contradictory it appears to be. Prudence does not hold when there is such a bravado being put out by JLL himself?

3) I do appreciate that we are ruled by psychopaths but where does it end? How many people would a handful of warriors be able to deal with? The system has hundreds of thousands of heads that will replace the fallen ones so, it does not seem like a viable plan to me.

Perhaps the most significant issue is that people will want to have some leaders because they do not know how to be self governing so, even if the dominators are all sent to better pasture the problem on Earth will continue. It is us the ones that are allowing the elites to be there and it has to be a shift in consciousness before the chaos we are under changes. Getting rid of people will not change our predicament. We are the ones that are choosing to be victimized IMHO and the ones that have choosen not to care about the planet. We have to change that mentality and mature into self responsibility. That is unlikely to happen any time soon?

4) The gnostics were not the first group of enlightened people in the planet. There are records that the Celts were as enlightened if no more enlightened than the gnostics. Contrary to the impression that is being given the Celts did defended their territory for many centuries, perhaps a whole milenioum only to fall finally to the Normans. The traditions of the Celts are scatered but if one looks hard enough there are true druidic teachings still available. Much of what is in print is made up of course but there are honest druids too. So we are talking about unbroken Celtic traditions. I am not an expert and I do not know if there is a paralell Sophianic vision or not

5) On the basis that only Gaia Sophia has the power to eliminate anyone here, why then we need warriors? Why she can not do the work and that is it? As I said, she created the problem in the first place and it is a problem that looks beyond our skills and capacity in this moment?

I do not belong to terra navis and my friend is unable to answer my questions. I wonder if anyone here is from Terra Navis and can answer my questions?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #135
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    I personally like John Lamb Lash work but there are some points that are not adding up to me

1) The archons may be so but they are not responsible for our problems. If anyone is responsible for our problems is Gaia Sophia herself because it was her mistake and fall that created the archons in the first place. I like Gaia Sophia too by the way but fair is fair she should be solving the mess she created for us. If you want your creation to be self responsible you have to walk the talk don't you?

2) Why is it that there is such contradiction between what JLL says and the behaviour of the people in Terra Navis. A friend of mine just left because there is censorship there and people can not talk about entherogens and rite action. That is worriying because JLL said in one of his interviews that Terra Navis was there to see for all and nothing was to be hidden. Now Terra Navisis is no longer visible to the public...so no transparency there. I don't like secrecy myself and the fact that the warriors are now hidding for fear of being discovered is just funny IMHO. JLL said in one of his interviews that they are supposed to be more dangerous dead than alive...bit contradictory it appears to be. Prudence does not hold when there is such a bravado being put out by JLL himself?

3) I do appreciate that we are ruled by psychopaths but where does it end? How many people would a handful of warriors be able to deal with? The system has hundreds of thousands of heads that will replace the fallen ones so, it does not seem like a viable plan to me.

Perhaps the most significant issue is that people will want to have some leaders because they do not know how to be self governing so, even if the dominators are all sent to better pasture the problem on Earth will continue. It is us the ones that are allowing the elites to be there and it has to be a shift in consciousness before the chaos we are under changes. Getting rid of people will not change our predicament. We are the ones that are choosing to be victimized IMHO and the ones that have choosen not to care about the planet. We have to change that mentality and mature into self responsibility. That is unlikely to happen any time soon?

4) The gnostics were not the first group of enlightened people in the planet. There are records that the Celts were as enlightened if no more enlightened than the gnostics. Contrary to the impression that is being given the Celts did defended their territory for many centuries, perhaps a whole milenioum only to fall finally to the Normans. The traditions of the Celts are scatered but if one looks hard enough there are true druidic teachings still available. Much of what is in print is made up of course but there are honest druids too. So we are talking about unbroken Celtic traditions. I am not an expert and I do not know if there is a paralell Sophianic vision or not

5) On the basis that only Gaia Sophia has the power to eliminate anyone here, why then we need warriors? Why she can not do the work and that is it? As I said, she created the problem in the first place and it is a problem that looks beyond our skills and capacity in this moment?

I do not belong to terra navis and my friend is unable to answer my questions. I wonder if anyone here is from Terra Navis and can answer my questions?
    I do not care to address too much of your post for reasons that do not matter, but: Druids were a branch of Gnostic knowledge so Celtic knowledge was a branch of Gnosticism with it own cultural flavor/peculiarities.

A closed to the public forum is not closed to the 'all seeing eye'. Talk of RA and any other topic that could call in feds is just ignorant. The need to discuss RA shows a side too eager for the work to make me feel comfortable. Such eagerness has the smell of psychopathy, IMO. The sacred call to remedy a predator problem is not for idle banter, especially in a situation that is not truly secure from possible interested parties. The ones currently leaving terra navis are part of a cleansing or distillation process, from what I can tell.

These are just opinions, I make no claim to be, 'in the know'.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

Bruno (21st December 2016), Dawn (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (11th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #136
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Interesting points. There are all kinds of unseen energetic forces / entities that suck off of us, induce certain emotions to feed their energy needs, and many are unaware. Some call them demons, aliens, interdimensional beings, reptilians and/or a combination of any of these plus some others. I do believe they are real and we have the power to negate their effect on our mind, spirit and body, but it takes awareness and honesty. Many times they use a sort of spiritual anethetic (sp) to get us to feed them. They like lust and anger energy so we enjoy the sexual thrill and power fill when we go there. They lure us in, get us hooked, and we become an energetic meal cycling through and get labled bi-polar and other things. Not saying all bi-polar people are being toyed with, but a lot are.

Good topic.

29. Link to Post #137
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Interesting points. There are all kinds of unseen energetic forces / entities that suck off of us, induce certain emotions to feed their energy needs, and many are unaware. Some call them demons, aliens, interdimensional beings, reptilians and/or a combination of any of these plus some others. I do believe they are real and we have the power to negate their effect on our mind, spirit and body, but it takes awareness and honesty. Many times they use a sort of spiritual anethetic (sp) to get us to feed them. They like lust and anger energy so we enjoy the sexual thrill and power fill when we go there. They lure us in, get us hooked, and we become an energetic meal cycling through and get labled bi-polar and other things. Not saying all bi-polar people are being toyed with, but a lot are.

Good topic.
    I find a lot of people get hung up on nomenclature. Yes ticks, fleas, leeches, mosquitoes and etc. are different creatures, but they are all annoying, potentially life-threatening blood-sucking parasites. Are we really served by pedantically cataloging the species and origin of each one when the remedy for the problem is often the same? Awareness and 'other' sanitation protocols.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

Beren (11th December 2011), Dawn (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,151 times in 905 posts

Another angle which is very important for this thematic here is to pose a rightful question;
    why us?

Why would there exist the whole pleiades of beings just to feed upon us?

It`s the same story written all over the world and in books and scripts and rest.

We are of God.
    We are God`s children and its image.

We are called children because we are not there yet where God is.
    We are on our way there.

With an unlimited power comes unlimited responsibility. The Love.

In order to become Love you have to pass through all stages of the circle of Life-God-Love.

No beginning and no end.
    And you and I realize that when we traverse the whole circle .

And because we are God`s children , we carry the unimaginable power within us because we are God`s.
    We are God`s fullness in developing.

Other beings are God`s too but not every being is God`s fullness. Many beings are aspects of God.

But we are the fullness.
    And being the fullness we are the walking dynamo of endless divine energy, flame imperishable, God spark.
    Never can it be spent ,only transformed .

Hence our development into becoming what our Creator is. The consequences of unlimited power and low conscience (not fully becoming Love) are utterly devastating unto all existence.
    But we`re going there for sure- we are becoming and when we become God will personally deliver us the knowledge of actually who and what we are in real understanding and grasping beyond anything now conceived.

And finally here`s the reason why we are attacked spiritually by those non materialistic beings (archons,demons,reptilians...you name it).
    They want to tap into that unlimited energy source that we are.

And that`s a NO NO.

For Creator is restlessly aiding us against that attack for power in wrong hands is destructive on bigger scale. I`m talking about a scale where destroying a Galaxy is a child`s game comparing to this.

And finally it would be unloving towards those beings to allow their destruction by that power by allowing them to have it just to be devoured because they stole it.

For IF they would posses it with low conscience they`d destroy all ,from their own beings to all.

Solution;

as 9eagle9 said, consciously stop feeding them . Allow no one into your body. Allow no one into your mind whose aim is not the highest - Creator`s.
    Be Love and you will see how they run from you.

Being Love means using your energy to higher good of all ,from yourself to your neighbour.
    Last edited by Beren; 11th December 2011 at 21:14.
    Love, love and see what happens!

http://www.fromforgottenworld.com

:welcome:

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Dawn (12th December 2011), modwiz (11th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

This is an excellent thread topic DNA. Thank you for starting this and maintaining it.

I happened to run across this extremely interesting article by Robert M. Stanley before locating this thread. He includes an excerpt from Carlos Castenada's The Active Side of Infinity. Some of these invisible amoeba creatures are huge. There are pictures at this link.

Updated November 5, 2011

Press Release from Robert M. Stanley

Fellow Citizens of Earth,

It is time to expose the covert controllers of mankind. I assure you this is not speculation, a hoax, or the figment of peoples imagination. These parasitic creatures are real and they need to be dealt with immediately so mankind can evolve to the next level of existence.

Although these parasites are not human, they feed off the negative energy/emotions of humans. It is unclear when these cosmic, amoeba-like creatures first came to earth, but we know they were discovered by shamans in altered states of consciousness long ago and have recently been photographed. The reason everyone is not seeing them on a daily basis is because the creature's energy signature is beyond our normal, narrow range of vision within the electromagnetic spectrum. What scientist call "visible light."

Ancient Gnostic texts from Egypt, called the Nag Hammadi, describe two types of demonic alien beings that invaded earth long ago which they call the Archons. The first type of Archon looks like a reptile. The other type looks like a human embryo... which has the same shape and appearance as the "sky fish" photos.

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Beren (11th December 2011), Dawn (12th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,151 times in 905 posts

It is time to act!

Love , Love and see what happens! See how you are the power of God !

Christ didn`t say those words for nothing - when someone hits you on the left cheek you turn the other!
    It means DO NOT PLAY THE GAME.

They play the game to inflict emotional response of anger or negativity in any field of life and as Unified Serenity said - lust is their tool too.

Raise above their tools and BE Love in whole life!
    Love, love and see what happens!

http://www.fromforgottenworld.com

:welcome:

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Dawn (12th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast