+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meltup!

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Exclamation Meltup!

MELTUP – 'The Beginning Of US Currency Crisis And Hyperinflation', The Viral Video

'Must watch hour long video from Inflation.us that is now making the viral rounds, explaining what everyone on this website understand, in simple language. Please forward to your friends and neighbors. Inflationist or deflationist, the facts behind this video are undeniable. It is time for the truth about our economy to break through the propaganda machine.'

Unquote

2. Link to Post #2
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Default Re: Meltup!

sad but true

And it's not US-only, it's whole world.
    Throw out the bums!
    Last edited by Luke; 17th May 2010 at 18:17.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this link

4. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

hm thanks for the info
    lets get real time
    me thinks ...
    enyone still wants
    to argue among themselfes
    hmm me thinks not ..

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I enjoyed it very much.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I guess it might be a good idea to stay here on the farm.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Great find Gita, kudos to you!
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

You are all most welcomed. It seems very relevant to what’s happening now and things seem to be gathering momentum. I've always been under the impression that US would be the starting point and then it would spread to the rest of us. I do hope people can prepare themselves as much as possible especially more spiritually than anything else. Becoming that eye in the storm comes to mind – a very challenging task!

9. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

oh goodie - double posts are back!!
    Last edited by Gita; 18th May 2010 at 08:06.

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am not very well educated as to the actual dynamics of the global economy. Therefore, having watched this film I can form no conclusions as to weather the information they present about currency is unbiased or not.

What I can say for sure is that the picture they paint of people that are on unemployment as being lazy and just wanting a free ride absolutely reeks of the neo-conservative political stance on the matter.

No one who claims to know the real deal of what is going on would accuse people of staying on unemployment by choice. Who in their right minds would choose to live on 1100 bucks a month? Who can live on 12k per year?

The other solutions they have are to abolish the educational oversight of the government because it does not accomplish anything? Overhaul it maybe, but just erase it strait up as an easy way to balance the budjet? I call B.S.

One of the other solutions they had was that all government workers should be knocked back to minimum wage because they are our servants? WTF kind of twisted logic is that?

In conclusion, just based off of the things that I am actually educated on. This movie reeks of political propaganda.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Tone3 ... I do agree with your assumptions about the vid.

However there is no denying that the US is broke and will never be able to pay its debt. The gold reserve is a joke. It is probably all tungston, but even if it is real there is by no means enough there to back up their debt.

If all wages in the US were taxed 100% it still wouldn't balance the budget. This balloon is going to burst. The question is does it result in hyperinflation or total depression?

Quote US faces inflation or default
    There are only two solutions to the sovereign debt crisis — raise taxes or cut spending — but the political gridlock may prevent either from happening
    http://gulfnews.com/business/opinion...fault-1.622397
    Last edited by Micjer; 19th May 2010 at 03:48.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I think tone 3 Jaguar nailed it.

All I can add is, why save "money" if it won't be worth anything later when I need it?

Gold and silver are controlled by the bad guys and it's all just another Ponzi scam.

I'm investing in beans-n-buds so to speak.

What I mean by this is, I'm investing in real things that I can store for long periods of time and not spoil.

At least this way when sh-t hits the fan I'll have something to barter with.

I'll trade a joint and a bowl of beans for a ounce of gold and/or a couple pounds of silver later.
    Last edited by Grizzom; 19th May 2010 at 06:07.

13. Link to Post #13
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    What I can say for sure is that the picture they paint of people that are on unemployment as being lazy and just wanting a free ride absolutely reeks of the neo-conservative political stance on the matter.
    There is a difference between one out of a job, but still actively seeking employment and those who learned how to use a system, so they do not need a job. Video precisely nails problem of welfare-as-a-way-of -living, Plus neo-cons were pro-state, last time I checked. This movie is straight libertarianism

No one who claims to know the real deal of what is going on would accuse people of staying on unemployment by choice. Who in their right minds would choose to live on 1100 bucks a month? Who can live on 12k per year?
    That's more than median pay in Eastern Europe. One of messages of this video is that American live above their real means, in Disorted unsustainable world. Getting back to normal means that overpriced things need go back to normal. You're not even close to that.

The other solutions they have are to abolish the educational oversight of the government because it does not accomplish anything? Overhaul it maybe, but just erase it strait up as an easy way to balance the budjet? I call B.S.
    Theyre talking about classical concept of minimal government : Minarchism. Overhauling was tried and never helped. Time to look for yourself. That's not B.S, just reality. If you want nanny state, then accept it as it is: PTB power structure you see, you can't have it any other way.
    One of the other solutions they had was that all government workers should be knocked back to minimum wage because they are our servants? WTF kind of twisted logic is that?
    Twisted logic? What do you are find hard to grasp? that all government employees live off the money siphoned from those who pay taxes? That bunch of people that produce paper and regulations have overblown wages funded from taxes taken from people that actually produce useful things?
    Every product is worth as much as one is willing to pay for it, if you want them to have bigger pay, no problem, but do that on your own expense. You want to pay more for unemployed, no problem, but you foot the bill. You want nanny state, pay for it.
    I don't need it, so don't ask me for money.
    TANSTAAFL, buddy.
    In conclusion, just based off of the things that I am actually educated on. This movie reeks of political propaganda.
    So anything that is not bleening-heart liberalism is propaganda?
    Sure, it's hard to swallow after all those years of pro-state propaganda, but one need to think for himself, and accept consequences of one's beliefs.

+ Reply to Thread