United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default How To See A Ghost For Yourself

How To See A Ghost For Your Self
    or
    "The first time I ever intuitively sent energy into a ghost to make it more visible."

Have you ever done an open eye meditation? Eye movement instantly snaps you out of meditation, strangely, it is harder to keep your eyes still while they are closed, as such, open eye meditation works wonders. I get mine from Carlos Castaneda, my favorite is using a small pebble to stare at to exclusion of everything else. The pebble, especially granite, absorbs your energy and starts to feel like a part of you, making it a deeper, easier meditation.

After doing this for a while (each person is different), the pebble being filled with energy from staring at it becomes "wavy" in a short while, everything becomes "wavy", I do believe this is a field that connects all living things. I suppose that is debatable though. After doing this meditation for a few years. Thirteen to be exact, the following took place.

I was lying in bed, open eye meditating on the ceiling. I was staring at a piece of protruding stucco instead of a small pebble. The piece of stucco absorbed my energy, became wavy, and then the whole ceiling became wavy, like oil and water, pressured under glass.

I then saw a tether of sorts, coming down from the ceiling, what looked like the bottom of a old ragged cotton skirt, but more tentacle like. It was not unlike an eye floaty, except it was long.
    Translucent and strangely searching. I normally blink stuff like this away. And I'm sure I could have done so this time as well, but some small part of me said go with it. So instead of shaking away the sight of this belt like appendage, creeping down from the ceiling, I went with it.

The apparition went away on it's own, so, I continued with my meditation. I didn't think anything too weird about it, but now I was noticing a red tint that was blinking on everything about once a second. I probably wouldn't have given it too much though, except it was on the tail end of this ceiling/tether apparition thingy.

I only barely noticed it, and thought with barely any significance that it must be my heart pumping blood into my retina. And then I saw a skeletal face in the red blinking tint. Yea, a skeletal face.

You know those guys who read way too much? I'm one of those guys. I'm not flattering myself here, I actually think it counter productive to read too much.

Well, regardless, I for some reason, knew that this was an entity straight out of the Tibetan book of the dead. A preta-loka. A hungry ghost.
    Mind you I had never seen one before. I suspected they existed, but, I didn't know for sure. I had never seen anything like this before. As a neophyte in reiki I did something intuitive, I held out the palms of my hands and said "You don't have to take my energy, I'll give it to you". At this point, I sat up, the red blinking with the skeletal face was gone, and I could sense this thing, but I saw nothing.

I stretched my palms outward and began deep breathing and focusing on projecting energy out of my hands. I felt the energy leaving my palms. I then began to notice hands in front of my hands. The hands became more and more defined as the energy coming out of me, seemed to enter the hands, giving them form, at least as far as my eyes were concerned.
    I continued in this manner for some time. My energy fleshed out the beings waist, torso, shoulders, neck and head. For the most part I saw no legs. The being was a male. He had bad habits that I reprimanded him for. For instance, he kept whipping behind me to try and take energy from my back. Now, I was doing a good job of keeping things in perspective and staying out of a fear state, but this motion of his creeped me out to no end. I told him to knock that **** off. He seemed to apologise and seemed to find it strange that his normal habituation's could now be seen.

I did a series of experiments. I gathered small objects. A stick pin, a writing pen, a feather, a piece of paper, a toy car. I asked him one by one if he could move them. He communicated before trying he would not be able to. But, he tried anyway, and no he didn't budge anything. Next I tried to combine my energy to his efforts, by holding my hands over the objects, giving his hands energy as he tried to move them. Nothing. I'm very happy with the results. As a result of these and other experiments, it is my opinion that ghosts can not move physical matter at all. And, that most poltergeist activity people report is actually just them feeling the presence of a ghost and attributing explainable phenomenon to the ghost.

As far as this interaction went, I will mention a couple of other things. First off, this ghost invited a girl ghost over he was trying to impress. Kind of like I was a fondue fountain and he was throwing a party or something. I could tell he was trying to impress this girl ghost just how he was differing to her and so eager to please her. I didn't care for the girl ghost, she wouldn't engage me, further, she kept sliding behind me, creeping me out. The girl ghost was a different color, which is weird, because I could see her as soon as she showed up, unlike the guy ghost, who I could only see after fleshing him out with energy. The girl ghost was white, and she seemed much older, like she was from the nineteen twenties.
    One other thing I might mention. I tried the whole do gooder thing. I was trying to read him passages from the Tibetan book of the dead. He basically told me to stop wasting my breath. I will say, that, this being my first real ghost interaction, I doubt I did this dude any good, but, through subsequent trial and error, I've learned figuired-out, how to pass ghosts over to the other side. It's a bit of a ordeal, and the technique took some refining, but I can do it now with high proficiency. I might talk about that later.

Also, my nephew, who was two years old came over, and indicated by pointing in the corner of my living room ceiling, that he saw "a man". It was in fact the same being I've just described, and I found this perplexing to no end that he could see him with no problem at all.

As a last message, if you want to see a ghost for your self. And that's entirely up to you, (care full they may really like you after this).

After meditating and gaining stillness of mind, sit in complete darkness.
    Ghosts are easiest to see in complete darkness. Willingly giving ghosts energy is an intoxicant most ghosts are incapable of refusing. So the palms facing outwards and projecting energy in the dark is a sure fire way to get some results. Most of the time what I see are red blobs of energy dancing about in front of me. Occasionally I'll get a full upper torso. It depends on how much energy I want to project.

2. The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), Alecs (10th July 2013), alxz (30th May 2011), Anno (6th October 2011), Avocadess (20th April 2012), BMJ (24th February 2017), Bruno (24th February 2017), Caren (9th November 2012), conk (10th October 2012), Creedence (25th September 2016), dan33 (15th April 2012), Davidallany (30th May 2011), Deega (29th December 2012), donk (5th December 2012), drneglector (4th January 2018), Elethia (11th December 2011), Enquiring1 (31st October 2011), Flash (29th November 2013), Fred Steeves (30th May 2011), gaiagirl (26th August 2013), guayabal (15th April 2016), Ikarusion (14th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), Jeffrey (20th December 2011), kirolak (15th September 2016), Laura Elina (19th December 2011), Mark (21st October 2011), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th May 2018), Meadowlark (12th June 2011), Morgaine (5th June 2011), MorningFox (15th April 2016), NancyV (24th August 2013), Nasu (27th June 2011), Omi (25th February 2017), Padmé (22nd August 2018), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), pharoah21 (1st June 2011), pilotsimone (26th June 2011), pugwash84 (17th February 2014), raregem (25th April 2016), red_rose (30th May 2011), Richard S. (7th December 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2016), seko (7th June 2011), seleka (29th November 2013), shadowstalker (1st June 2011), Shannon (13th February 2016), sigma6 (7th December 2012), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), spiritwind (5th December 2012), sumkat (10th December 2011), Tenzin (7th December 2012), Thinking Allowed (10th June 2011), Tim Lewis (13th July 2020), toppy (24th February 2017), WHOMADEGOD (17th February 2014), zerohero (1st June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: How To See A Ghost For Yourself

How did you feel afterwards? Did you feel drained?

Personally, I wouldn't give my energy away, but that's me, and I wasn't there to gauge the situation. You were, and you did.

I'd love to know how you send them over to the light. I hate the thought of lost souls, makes me feel sad for them.

Loved the story though!

red_rose
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), Avocadess (20th April 2012), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (30th May 2011), Ecnal61 (28th February 2017), huyi82 (7th December 2012), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), kathymarie (12th October 2011), kirolak (15th September 2016), MariaDine (26th June 2011), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th May 2018), pharoah21 (1st June 2011), Shannon (13th February 2016), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Very interesting read DNA. When I had a sense of hungry pretas, back in the day, they were exactly as you describe with that sneaking behind you bit.
    At the time my sense of them was, big head and mouth, long skinny neck and a puny malnourished body, and they were not smart, just cunning and opportunist.
    I also had a very strong experience with some lasting damage from interaction with a 4D/astral entity.... so be very careful about playing there.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), Avocadess (20th April 2012), dan33 (15th April 2012), dawnawakeningfreespirit (25th April 2016), DNA (30th May 2011), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), kirolak (15th September 2016), pharoah21 (1st June 2011), red_rose (30th May 2011), seko (2nd September 2015), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    Very interesting read DNA. When I had a sense of hungry pretas, back in the day, they were exactly as you describe with that sneaking behind you bit.
    At the time my sense of them was, big head and mouth, long skinny neck and a puny malnourished body, and they were not smart, just cunning and opportunist.
    I also had a very strong experience with some lasting damage from interaction with a 4D/astral entity.... so be very careful about playing there.
    markoid,

what happened to you and the astral entity? If you'd like to tell your story obviously

red_rose

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (30th May 2011), Ecnal61 (28th February 2017), huyi82 (7th December 2012), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), pharoah21 (1st June 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Very interesting, I find find this a bit scary though. I'm happy for you that were able to do this. Have you been able to get some kind of information from this ghost? about anything?
    blessings
    The truth is easy. That's why I don't trust the government.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alxz For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (30th May 2011), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I'd not give my own energy, but if you do wish to give them energy is it readily available in the divine river. Just stand in the river and be a conduit. Never just give your own energy, and YES they will like you, follow you, harass you. They never sleep and have the same bad habits they had as humans. There are other entities who were never human who love sexual, anger, rage, hate energy. Great post DNA. I have personally seen stuff move by ghosties. I also like to tell people who don't believe in ghosts that sometimes it's because of that very lack of belief they refuse to see them. I offer them the idea to believe and they will see them.

Great posts!

Serenity

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I'd be cautious about giving away my energy too. Doesn't strike me as a healthy relationship.

Thanks for sharing, interesting experience.

Cheers,
    Fred

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

"
    Also, my nephew, who was two years old came over, and indicated by pointing in the corner of my living room ceiling, that he saw "a man". It was in fact the same being I've just described, and I found this perplexing to no end that he could see him with no problem at all."

The veil is not within him yet. Not at that age. It tends to come down near the age of 5, they say, when the soul integrates with the body on a more 'continual' basis and wanders about -less.

Hypnotic regression can be used to go back and break that veil down within the adult self. If one thinks that such a thing is useful.

I went back, regression wise, and ...remembered and dealt with the exact 'time' it came down. Even as an adult, before I cleared my head like that.. I had no problem remembering the exact moment of it's occurrence (this, all my adult life). The weather, the day, the moment, the place it happened....it never went away, this recall.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

alxz (31st May 2011), Anno (6th October 2011), Caren (9th November 2012), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (30th May 2011), hohoemi (16th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), kirolak (15th September 2016), meeradas (22nd April 2012), Nasu (27th June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    "
    Also, my nephew, who was two years old came over, and indicated by pointing in the corner of my living room ceiling, that he saw "a man". It was in fact the same being I've just described, and I found this perplexing to no end that he could see him with no problem at all."

The veil is not within him yet. Not at that age. It tends to come down near the age of 5, they say, when the soul integrates with the body on a more 'continual' basis and wanders about -less.

Hypnotic regression can be used to go back and break that veil down within the adult self. If one thinks that such a thing is useful.

I went back, regression wise, and ...remembered and dealt with the exact 'time' it came down. Even as an adult, before I cleared my head like that.. I had no problem remembering the exact moment of it's occurrence (this, all my adult life). The weather, the day, the moment, the place it happened....it never went away, this recall.
    Carmody,

I'd love to hear more about your experience.

By hearing it maybe others will be able to recall their moment the 'veil' came down.

As soon as I read your statement, a memory came back to me from childhood, a memory of me telling everyone that I feel that I'm asleep all of a sudden, but I'm awake, feeling like I was in a dream. Of course all the adults had their explanation for example, 'oh you've been standing still too long go and play outside' ect ect......

Will you tell us more?

red_rose
    Last edited by red_rose; 30th May 2011 at 15:11.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

alxz (31st May 2011), Anno (6th October 2011), Caren (9th November 2012), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (12th September 2011), Ecnal61 (28th February 2017), hohoemi (16th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), ozlemer (1st June 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member Mark Aldebaran's Avatar
    Thanks

These beings are probably eidolons (also know by many other names).
    They are left-over astral shells. As we grow, the first higher body we develop is the astral or blood body. If this body is complete (crystallized) then it is able to reincarnate (this has nothing to do with your soul, which for most people, is not you). Reincarnations of the astral body are fairly rare because people on a spiritual path will go on to develop higher bodies and those that are not will fail to complete the astral body. Most of these eidolons are left incomplete at physical death and disperse soon after. Some are not crystallized enough for a human reincarnation but can reincarnate into dogs and occasionally horses. A few almost-complete eidolons can collect energy and survive for long periods, causing mischief and turning up at the odd seance. They are not dangerous and not very bright.

Maurice Barbanell, the famous English Spiritualist, once said something like: "Whatever it is that people take with them after their death, it certainly isn't their brains."

In passing let's mention 'asking spirits for advice'.
    When a developed person dies, their higher body (of whatever level) and their soul are gone and not available to psychics or at seances. If their complete astral body reincarnates (normally considered failure, but they may have their reasons) they are also not available to psychics. When the village idiot is hit by a truck, his incomplete astral body may turn up at a seance, but unfortunately death doesn't make him an intellectual giant and his spiritual failure hardly qualifies him as an 'ascended master'. Caveat emptor.
    "Oh, man. Look at those cavemen go... " David Bowie.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark Aldebaran For This Post:

alxz (31st May 2011), Anno (6th October 2011), bram (5th December 2012), Bruno (24th February 2017), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (30th May 2011), huyi82 (7th December 2012), katie_apple (22nd October 2011), kirolak (15th September 2016), ozlemer (1st June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (31st May 2011), Theresa (3rd June 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by red_rose (here)
    How did you feel afterwards? Did you feel drained?

Personally, I wouldn't give my energy away, but that's me, and I wasn't there to gauge the situation. You were, and you did.

I'd love to know how you send them over to the light. I hate the thought of lost souls, makes me feel sad for them.

Loved the story though!

red_rose
    If you'll remember the beginning of the story,,,you'll recall that I was already being parasitized from the get go.
    Think about that.
    Let me give you my take on the situation now that I've been able to digest this information and make sense of it.
    Ghosts feed on people,,,,and,,,,,some people are easier to feed on than others.
    Me,,,I fall into that easy to feed on category,,,as such,,,I've come to realize that,,,I'm a bit of a haunted person.
    All in all it equals out in the end,,,so don't feel sorry for me or anything.
    That ghost that showed up at my room,,,,that wasn't the first time he was there.
    If you recall,,,,,,,I told you that I practice open eye meditation,,,and use the portruding stucco on the ceiling as a focal point.
    That ghost had left behind a fragment of astral energy,,,which is exceedingly pliable and sensitive to human energy. Along with the astral energy,,,he left behind a filiment so to speak,,,like,,,,a fishing line,,,or a spider web.
    Sounds straight up diabolical doesn't it?
    When I did my open eye meditation,,,it affected the astral fragment,,,,pulled on the filiment,,,and,,,,he decided to show up.
    When I noticed him doing his passes over me,,and I saw red flashes that seemed to be timed with my heart beat,,,this was him passing over me,,,collecting my energy.
    So I'm being fed on regardless.
    But,,,,,,,here is the quesiton.
    Do I feel worse by consiously giving it than I would by passivelly giving it?
    Yes,,,in all honesty,,,,this is more depleting.
    But,,,the information I've gathered makes it all very worthwhile.
    For instance,,,,and I can't stress this enough.
    When I first had interactions like the one described above.
    I did not know 100% if it was a ghost or not.
    I thought it was,,,,,but,,,,,,I knew I could be wrong.
    What if it was,,,,some kind of astral demon or,,,,well,,,,who knows?
    My experiments continued.
    And I had more interactions and more data.
    But,,,,,,,,,after about two years of this,,,,I had another experience.
    And this experience,,was unlike any of the one's I had ever had before.
    I certainly don't want to put anybody off by my oversharing.
    But,,,,I also want to relate experience as it happened,,and not spare would could be usefull in as so much that it truelly relates with everything.
    So,,,ready or not here I come.
    As a thirty one year old healthy male,,,,I occasionally had to relieve myself before going to sleep. And I'm not talking about going to the bathroom.
    During which,,,I noticed I had an astral presence making itself involved.
    (And don't think for a second I'm alone in having a spector spectator in this event/action, if it's happened to me it's happened to ya all as well)
    Sexual energy is probably one of the most powerfull energies humans produce,,,so,,,it only makes sense really.
    I couldn't get to sleep,,so,,I started to interact with this ghost.
    Through sheer dumb luck,,,and I will repeat this,,,,through sheer dumb luck,,,,,a pinkish astral light entered the room.
    A being, or presense became apparent to me other than the ghost.
    It was not a ghost.
    It was like nothing I'd ever seen before.
    It wasn't personified in a human esque body like this ghost was.
    it was,,,,,,,,,just there.
    So here I have,,,,,a ghost,,,,and a higher presense,,,and a (as far as astral lights go) bright pinkish energy in the room.
    I was curious beyond belief.
    I really wanted to know what this was.
    So,,,I refocused my third eye by doing an open eye meditaiton so that I could see the universal energy field pulsing over everything material in my view.
    I did this in hopes of getting a better view of the other non-ghost presense.
    With the pink astral light still in the room,,,,,,,,instead what I saw was a perfect picture in the universal field pulsating on the ceiling.
    And I mean to tell you,,,a perfect picture.
    A snap shot of a mid-thirties latina woman with a Betty Page haircut, strong jaw line pretty brown eyes.
    The presense indicated to me that this image was a gift.
    A gift for my unintended help.
    I didn't know it at the time,,but I had just helped a ghost cross over to the other side.
    I suspected it, and it took a bit more experimenting over the years to know for sure, but yea,,I helped this ghost pass over to the other side.
    The presense never personified itself with a face or a voice.
    I stared at the image of the woman on my ceiling,,and then I went to sleep.
    I never thought anything of the image.
    I had never seen anything like it before.
    Most of the time,,,with ghosts,,,,even if I charge them a bit,,,their faces are never clear to me. Body, head and shoulder outlines.
    So lunch break comes along at work and I'm in the lunch room eating,,,,,looking through the classifieds hunting for used cars.
    I never go to the obituaries,,but,,,on an accidental whim the page fell open and low and behold,,,,,you guessed it,,,,there is the picture of the woman with the Betty Page hair cut,,,,and it was unmistakablly her. Unmistakable to me anyways.
    The gift from the presense wasn't the picture,,,,,it was the knowledge,,,,that this WAS in fact a ghost,,,and that my perceptions in this matter were correct.
    It also showed that through interactions with ghosts,,,you could help them to cross over.
    This led to me working on the cross over technique,,,which I refined and pretty much mastered three years after this.
    Wow,,,that was a lot of writing.
    The cross over technique will have to wait.

I hate to sound cavalier here,,but,,,if you want to make an omellete,,you have to break a few eggs,,as such,,,experimentation and venturing into the unknown is a must. Try all you want to read the answers,,,,nothing satisfies like first hand experience.
    Also,,,,I've had experiences with non-ghost astrals as well,,,and I will share them some other time. But,,,I absolutely would love to hear your experiences. Please Share.

Quote Posted by alxz (here)
    Very interesting, I find find this a bit scary though. I'm happy for you that were able to do this. Have you been able to get some kind of information from this ghost? about anything?
    blessings
    Most ghosts tend to know very little. But,,the interactions can be illuminating in so far as first hand experience.

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I'd not give my own energy, but if you do wish to give them energy is it readily available in the divine river. Just stand in the river and be a conduit. Never just give your own energy, and YES they will like you, follow you, harass you. They never sleep and have the same bad habits they had as humans. There are other entities who were never human who love sexual, anger, rage, hate energy. Great post DNA. I have personally seen stuff move by ghosties. I also like to tell people who don't believe in ghosts that sometimes it's because of that very lack of belief they refuse to see them. I offer them the idea to believe and they will see them.

Great posts!

Serenity
    Thank you very much unified serenity.

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    I'd be cautious about giving away my energy too. Doesn't strike me as a healthy relationship.

Thanks for sharing, interesting experience.

Cheers,
    Fred
    It is not a healthy relationship Fred. That being said,,,many folks have them with out being consciouse of it anyway.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    "

Very interesting,,,I've never had hypnotic regression and I would love to hear more of this specific use of it.

Quote Posted by Mark Aldebaran (here)
    These beings are probably eidolons (also know by many other names).
    They are left-over astral shells. As we grow, the first higher body we develop is the astral or blood body. If this body is complete (crystallized) then it is able to reincarnate (this has nothing to do with your soul, which for most people, is not you). Reincarnations of the astral body are fairly rare because people on a spiritual path will go on to develop higher bodies and those that are not will fail to complete the astral body. Most of these eidolons are left incomplete at physical death and disperse soon after. Some are not crystallized enough for a human reincarnation but can reincarnate into dogs and occasionally horses. A few almost-complete eidolons can collect energy and survive for long periods, causing mischief and turning up at the odd seance. They are not dangerous and not very bright.

Maurice Barbanell, the famous English Spiritualist, once said something like: "Whatever it is that people take with them after their death, it certainly isn't their brains."

In passing let's mention 'asking spirits for advice'.
    When a developed person dies, their higher body (of whatever level) and their soul are gone and not available to psychics or at seances. If their complete astral body reincarnates (normally considered failure, but they may have their reasons) they are also not available to psychics. When the village idiot is hit by a truck, his incomplete astral body may turn up at a seance, but unfortunately death doesn't make him an intellectual giant and his spiritual failure hardly qualifies him as an 'ascended master'. Caveat emptor.
    I've heard what you are talking about before.
    And,,,at one point I used to give credence to this and think this may in fact account for some of what I'm seeing.
    I don't think so anymore.
    My experiences are of farily sentient,cognizant and autnomous entities.
    But that's just my personal experience,,,your personal experiences are what should guide you on your own personal quest.
    Also,,,can I say that I started this thread initially as a post on another thread I started
    Thread: Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings
    But,,,being as I started to go into detail,,,it seemed a little long,,,and diserving of it's own thread.
    Thank You All for responding
    Last edited by DNA; 1st June 2011 at 08:14.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), Anno (6th October 2011), Chester (8th November 2012), dan33 (15th April 2012), guayabal (15th April 2016), Ikarusion (14th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), lookbeyond (12th November 2012), Nasu (27th June 2011), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), red_rose (1st June 2011), Richard S. (7th December 2012), spiritwind (5th December 2012), WHOMADEGOD (17th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

WOW! I'm really impressed that you willingly gave him energy. I'd be scared out of my wits if I experienced (or saw) something like that. I should learn to keep my cool.. Thanks a lot for the thread!
    Take care..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by red_rose (here)
    markoid,

what happened to you and the astral entity? If you'd like to tell your story obviously

red_rose

Yes, I'd like to hear it too, please...

ozlemer

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ozlemer For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (12th September 2011), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

Great posts!

Serenity

I definitely won't be engaging with them after reading your quote! I don't want to be followed and harassed by lowly beings...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ozlemer For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (12th September 2011), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Don Juan would say that the ability for a warrior to store his energy would be to increase his awareness in order to make the final leap. He told Carlos not to engage with these spirits because he would be entering a sort of contract with the said given spirit at that moment. Especially not to touch them. You may be allowed some of that spirits power, which may give you great strength. You also don't know when the spirit will come back and make you give it some of your energy...especially if you are having an off day and it is a particularly pesky one.

Don Juan's idea of becoming a man of knowledge was based around the concept of freedom. To him, regardless of the circumstances.......if you are fraternizing with inorganic beings energetically it means you are in turn not really free.

"Don Juan explained that sorcerers have a scrounging method. They intelligently redeploy their
    energy by cutting down anything they consider superfluous in their lives. They call this method the sorcerers' way. In essence, the sorcerers' way, as don Juan put it, is a chain of behavioral choices for dealing with the world, choices much more intelligent than those our progenitors taught us. These sorcerers' choices are designed to revamp our lives by altering our basic reactions about being alive."

"There are two ways of facing our being alive," he said. "One is to surrender to it, either by acquiescing to its demands or by fighting those demands. The other is by molding our particular life situation to fit our own configurations."

I recommend reading the Art of Dreaming by Castaneda.the_art_of_dreaming.pdf if you are interested in this sort of thing.

During one of our conversations, don Juan stated that, in order to appreciate the position of dreamers and dreaming, one has to understand the struggle of modern-day sorcerers to steer sorcery away from concreteness toward the abstract.
    "What do you call concreteness, don Juan?" I asked.
    "The practical part of sorcery," he said. "The obsessive fixation of the mind on practices and techniques, the unwarranted influence over people. All of these were in the realm of the sorcerers of the past."
    "And what do you call the abstract?"
    "The search for freedom, freedom to perceive, without obsessions, all that's humanly possible. I say that present-day sorcerers seek the abstract because they seek freedom; they have no interest in concrete gains. There are no social functions for them, as there were for the sorcerers of the past. So you'll never catch them being the official seers or the sorcerers in residence."
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 1st June 2011 at 09:09.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), bram (5th December 2012), Carmody (25th June 2011), conk (27th June 2011), dan33 (15th April 2012), DNA (12th September 2011), hohoemi (1st October 2013), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), Morgaine (5th June 2011), Nasu (27th June 2011), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), Rainbowbrite (27th June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), Thinking Allowed (10th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Decibellistics (here)
    Don Juan would say that the ability for a warrior to store his energy would be to increase his awareness in order to make the final leap. He told Carlos not to engage with these spirits because he would be entering a sort of contract with the said given spirit at that moment. Especially not to touch them. You may be allowed some of that spirits power, which may give you great strength. You also don't know when the spirit will come back and make you give it some of your energy...especially if you are having an off day and it is a particularly pesky one.
    Don Juan's idea of becoming a man of knowledge was based around the concept of freedom. To him, regardless of the circumstances.......if you are fraternizing with inorganic beings energetically it means you are in turn not really free.
    "Don Juan explained that sorcerers have a scrounging method. They intelligently redeploy their
    energy by cutting down anything they consider superfluous in their lives. They call this method the sorcerers' way. In essence, the sorcerers' way, as don Juan put it, is a chain of behavioral choices for dealing with the world, choices much more intelligent than those our progenitors taught us. These sorcerers' choices are designed to revamp our lives by altering our basic reactions about being alive."
    "There are two ways of facing our being alive," he said. "One is to surrender to it, either by acquiescing to its demands or by fighting those demands. The other is by molding our particular life situation to fit our own configurations."
    I recommend reading the Art of Dreaming by Castaneda.Attachment 7838 if you are interested in this sort of thing.
    During one of our conversations, don Juan stated that, in order to appreciate the position of dreamers and dreaming, one has to understand the struggle of modern-day sorcerers to steer sorcery away from concreteness toward the abstract.
    "What do you call concreteness, don Juan?" I asked.
    "The practical part of sorcery," he said. "The obsessive fixation of the mind on practices and techniques, the unwarranted influence over people. All of these were in the realm of the sorcerers of the past."
    "And what do you call the abstract?"
    "The search for freedom, freedom to perceive, without obsessions, all that's humanly possible. I say that present-day sorcerers seek the abstract because they seek freedom; they have no interest in concrete gains. There are no social functions for them, as there were for the sorcerers of the past. So you'll never catch them being the official seers or the sorcerers in residence."
    People steal energy from eachother all the time.
    Check out "The Celestine Prophecy" a must read in my opinion.
    It's my opinion that people who get into a habit of stealing other people's energy,,and,,,happen to be the best at it,,,are ussually the ones to turn into ghosts.
    I don't think a ghost taking your energy is all that much diferent than a person taking it.
    And besides,,,,I'm not suggesting for people to become permenent ghost power stations or anything,,,,,,I'm merely providing an exploratory method for people to know from first hand experience that these things exist.
    I'm certainly not advocating folks do this to feed ghosts as some sort of philanhropic past time.

As far as Castaneda goes.
    I'm a huge Castaneda fan. I've read his books in triplicate,,I attended a seminar in northern arizona with Florinda Donnar, Taisha Abelar, Carol Tiggs and the Chacmools back in 93'. At one point in the woods there I rounded a blind corner and myself and Florinda Donner ran right into each other. We stood there for like ten seconds just looking at eachother, I excused myself, but she kept looking at me with those penetrating eyes, it was a cool experience.
    Those words you quoted by Carlos Castaneda, those are some wonderfull words.
    That being said though,,,,,,you, me, and everyone else here we are all going to die. Castaneda,,,who was trying to follow in the footsteps of Don Juan and attempt to live forever so to speak, did not in anyway escape this world,,he died as well.
    For what it's worth as well, Carol Tiggs, Florinda Donner and Taisha Abelar (his cohorts so to speak) all commited suicide a year or two after his death.
    So,,,,,I'm just saying,,,we are on our own.
    There is only our self to instruct us,,,and in the end,,,we are all going to die.
    I really loved Castaneda's work.
    For me,,,,there probably is no greater influence.
    But,,,,,,,I don't subscribe to the idea I'm getting out of here alive.
    On the contrary,,,,I subscribe to the reincarnational model outlined by Chelsea Quin Yarbro in "The Michael Teachings" 3 books,,,and Jane Roberts "Seth Material".
    The Urantia book is right on in many areas as far as I'm concerned,,,and amazingly enough,,agrees with Castaneda on the important princible known as "intent" which is called "the personal adjuster" in the Urantia book.
    Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by DNA; 1st June 2011 at 17:27.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), Anno (6th October 2011), Caren (9th November 2012), Chester (8th November 2012), conk (10th October 2012), dawnawakeningfreespirit (25th April 2016), Elethia (11th December 2011), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), Painted_White (2nd June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), ulli (25th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Cross Over Technique

After post #11, I realized that my energy could help ghosts cross over.
    The being embodying or accompanying the pinkish astral light had given me an important personal revelation, (that the beings I thought were ghosts, were in fact ghosts). A validation that I needed.
    Now I could interact with them and have no fear.
    Knowledge is power my freinds, and no knowledge can ever replace first hand experiential data.

I fudged up a lot of cross over opputunities before I latched on to, a key phrase and singular objective.
    The key phrase? "Acknowledge the possibility that you do not know everything". And the singular objective? Introduce them to a loved one who desperatly wants to help them and who knows all of their pains and wrongs and forgives them and wants to talk with them. Once you get them to this point it's out of your hands.

They key phrase helps, because ghosts have already been approached by someone and rejected them, and the only reason they would have done that, is because they are absolutely positive about something that they are in error of.
    As such, I have found that instead of asking a bunch of stupid questions, empathizing wth them, and trying to play arm chair psychologist with a ghost, I can bypass all of that by simply offering up the simple and reasonable mantra. "Acknowledge the possibility that you do not know everything".
    How do I get them to play along? Well, the request is reasonable enough, you must admit. But, I do pull the old bait and switch routine.
    You see, I could tell you interaction starts off with me giving the ghost energy in a Reiki like manner, but that wouldn't be the full truth really.
    The truth of the matter is this.
    I notice the ghost fluttering around me, intoxicating itself with my energy.
    And I then make the best of a bad situation.
    I wait until I am alone and can pull the shades shut, or it is night time.
    I then give the ghost my energy through the palms of my hand.
    I then ask the ghost to repeat the key phrase or I will stop giving it energy.
    I can feel when the ghost complies.
    There is a change in their demeanor.
    I can't help but to feel wether the ghost is pissed off or hurt and wounded.
    I'm an empath, I'm not telepathic.
    But the empathic gauge is all I need.
    Either way they want to be understood.
    So this is what I say next.
    "Imagine there is someone who has known you since you were a baby, this person loves you and understands your pain and wants to help you. This person forgives you and has comfort for you. All you have to do is agree to talk to them."

I might say this a few more times, depending on the situation bringing out of me a slight differing variation, but they are all in this aim.

When the spirit agrees that they would like to talk to someone a gateway or portal opens up, and a pinkish astral light fills the room.
    The portal/visitor does not really interact with me, I ussually have the mental visual of watching two people walking down a tunnel, lit by pinkish light.

I then feel that all of my energy that was expended in bringing the ghost to understanding has been replenished, and then some.

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by DNA; 26th June 2011 at 02:57.

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), Anno (6th October 2011), Caren (9th November 2012), Carmody (25th June 2011), donk (4th December 2012), Elethia (11th December 2011), Elixir (4th December 2014), Heather2017 (25th June 2011), hohoemi (1st October 2013), Ikarusion (15th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2017), NancyV (26th June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (22nd April 2012), noprophet (26th June 2011), raregem (25th April 2016), RunningDeer (14th December 2014), sygh (3rd October 2011), Twinsel (22nd October 2011), ulli (25th June 2011), WHOMADEGOD (17th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote In passing let's mention 'asking spirits for advice'.

yep. So true. Caveat emptor.

You don't run into stable intellectually oriented and emotionally mature spirits, rather...the opposite. The unrepentant, the lost and the confused dregs. They all need help, so what's where those who do help..come in.

I tend to have a record of working with those who should be gone, want to be gone, but are not gone -due to death issues. Some of them have a considerable amount of energy that needs to be *cough*...balanced out in some way.

Which is why the unrepentant tend to stay away. I can pick their sorry asses up and put them into the light. Recall that a spirit may want to step inside you. I do the same to them. That door works both ways. Ouch. The unrepentant have their own decisions to make, so this is not done. But ---it can be.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th June 2011 at 20:03.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), Caren (9th November 2012), DNA (26th June 2011), donk (4th December 2012), Elethia (11th December 2011), NancyV (26th June 2011), nearing (5th July 2011), sygh (3rd October 2011), WHOMADEGOD (17th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

ummmm, I do communicate with past Spirits, so they do go beyond those trapped here on earth.

Bill just had an awakening of his 3rd eye, soon he will have his 3rd ear and tongue too...

that is when it really gets interesting...

In Ghost Whisperer and Medium, the Spirits came to them, what I experience is being able to call them.

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    ummmm, I do communicate with past Spirits, so they do go beyond those trapped here on earth.
    Oh, there is no doubt, I agree.

But ...if one is just making a general call out into the wilds... well...

I'm sure you've (by this time) looked at 'the blue ghost tunnel' website.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), Anno (6th October 2011), DNA (12th September 2011), WHOMADEGOD (17th February 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

On open eye meditation - I've done this a few times but I've done it by staring into my own eyes in a mirror for a period of 20 - 30 minutes. The experience was very similar to the results you related in your first post. Things not only became wavy but seemed to have constantly shifting colors pulsating through them. The other occurrence in this was that my eyes stayed quite fixed but my face would wave in and out of different forms in the mirror. A wiccan once told me I was viewing variations of myself in past lives. I've had several friends try it with similar results despite them not being particularly inclined to such things.

Anyone had experience with this or can shed some light on the phenomenon?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), DNA (12th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast