Thread: How To See A Ghost For Yourself

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: How To See A Ghost For Yourself

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    ummmm, I do communicate with past Spirits, so they do go beyond those trapped here on earth.
    Oh, there is no doubt, I agree.

But ...if one is just making a general call out into the wilds... well...

I'm sure you've (by this time) looked at 'the blue ghost tunnel' website.
    never heard of it, everything I need is from friends here at Avalon, good info there?

in missing children's cases looking at a picture of their eyes could connect me to some, others needed to be searched for, some through dreams, other times I would search through suspects the same way.

once connected to one led to others in the family, which most missing children cases are involved with.

I consider the answers as passed between Spirits, mine and theirs

once finding answers, I learned not to even bother calling tip lines...

I would find one of the lead investigators to pass it to, if possible giving them the thought to make a miraculous discovery themselves. no ridicule and on to the next...

if no connection was possible I would toss it into the forum to pass along that way, right place right eyes made it happen.

2. Link to Post #22
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    How To See A Ghost For Your Self
    or
    "The first time I ever intuitively sent energy into a ghost to make it more visible."

Have you ever done an open eye meditation? Eye movement instantly snaps you out of meditation, strangely, it is harder to keep your eyes still while they are closed, as such, open eye meditation works wonders. I get mine from Carlos Castaneda, my favorite is using a small pebble to stare at to exclusion of everything else. The pebble, especially granite, absorbs your energy and starts to feel like a part of you, making it a deeper, easier meditation.

After doing this for a while (each person is different), the pebble being filled with energy from staring at it becomes "wavy" in a short while, everything becomes "wavy", I do believe this is a field that connects all living things. I suppose that is debatable though. After doing this meditation for a few years. Thirteen to be exact, the following took place.

I was lying in bed, open eye meditating on the ceiling. I was staring at a piece of protruding stucco instead of a small pebble. The piece of stucco absorbed my energy, became wavy, and then the whole ceiling became wavy, like oil and water, pressured under glass.

I then saw a tether of sorts, coming down from the ceiling, what looked like the bottom of a old ragged cotton skirt, but more tentacle like. It was not unlike an eye floaty, except it was long.
    Translucent and strangely searching. I normally blink stuff like this away. And I'm sure I could have done so this time as well, but some small part of me said go with it. So instead of shaking away the sight of this belt like appendage, creeping down from the ceiling, I went with it.

The apparition went away on it's own, so, I continued with my meditation. I didn't think anything too weird about it, but now I was noticing a red tint that was blinking on everything about once a second. I probably wouldn't have given it too much though, except it was on the tail end of this ceiling/tether apparition thingy.

I only barely noticed it, and thought with barely any significance that it must be my heart pumping blood into my retina. And then I saw a skeletal face in the red blinking tint. Yea, a skeletal face.

You know those guys who read way too much? I'm one of those guys. I'm not flattering myself here, I actually think it counter productive to read too much.

Well, regardless, I for some reason, knew that this was an entity straight out of the Tibetan book of the dead. A preta-loka. A hungry ghost.
    Mind you I had never seen one before. I suspected they existed, but, I didn't know for sure. I had never seen anything like this before. As a neophyte in reiki I did something intuitive, I held out the palms of my hands and said "You don't have to take my energy, I'll give it to you". At this point, I sat up, the red blinking with the skeletal face was gone, and I could sense this thing, but I saw nothing.

I stretched my palms outward and began deep breathing and focusing on projecting energy out of my hands. I felt the energy leaving my palms. I then began to notice hands in front of my hands. The hands became more and more defined as the energy coming out of me, seemed to enter the hands, giving them form, at least as far as my eyes were concerned.
    I continued in this manner for some time. My energy fleshed out the beings waist, torso, shoulders, neck and head. For the most part I saw no legs. The being was a male. He had bad habits that I reprimanded him for. For instance, he kept whipping behind me to try and take energy from my back. Now, I was doing a good job of keeping things in perspective and staying out of a fear state, but this motion of his creeped me out to no end. I told him to knock that **** off. He seemed to apologise and seemed to find it strange that his normal habituation's could now be seen.

I did a series of experiments. I gathered small objects. A stick pin, a writing pen, a feather, a piece of paper, a toy car. I asked him one by one if he could move them. He communicated before trying he would not be able to. But, he tried anyway, and no he didn't budge anything. Next I tried to combine my energy to his efforts, by holding my hands over the objects, giving his hands energy as he tried to move them. Nothing. I'm very happy with the results. As a result of these and other experiments, it is my opinion that ghosts can not move physical matter at all. And, that most poltergeist activity people report is actually just them feeling the presence of a ghost and attributing explainable phenomenon to the ghost.

As far as this interaction went, I will mention a couple of other things. First off, this ghost invited a girl ghost over he was trying to impress. Kind of like I was a fondue fountain and he was throwing a party or something. I could tell he was trying to impress this girl ghost just how he was differing to her and so eager to please her. I didn't care for the girl ghost, she wouldn't engage me, further, she kept sliding behind me, creeping me out. The girl ghost was a different color, which is weird, because I could see her as soon as she showed up, unlike the guy ghost, who I could only see after fleshing him out with energy. The girl ghost was white, and she seemed much older, like she was from the nineteen twenties.
    One other thing I might mention. I tried the whole do gooder thing. I was trying to read him passages from the Tibetan book of the dead. He basically told me to stop wasting my breath. I will say, that, this being my first real ghost interaction, I doubt I did this dude any good, but, through subsequent trial and error, I've learned figuired-out, how to pass ghosts over to the other side. It's a bit of a ordeal, and the technique took some refining, but I can do it now with high proficiency. I might talk about that later.

Also, my nephew, who was two years old came over, and indicated by pointing in the corner of my living room ceiling, that he saw "a man". It was in fact the same being I've just described, and I found this perplexing to no end that he could see him with no problem at all.

As a last message, if you want to see a ghost for your self. And that's entirely up to you, (care full they may really like you after this).

After meditating and gaining stillness of mind, sit in complete darkness.
    Ghosts are easiest to see in complete darkness. Willingly giving ghosts energy is an intoxicant most ghosts are incapable of refusing. So the palms facing outwards and projecting energy in the dark is a sure fire way to get some results. Most of the time what I see are red blobs of energy dancing about in front of me. Occasionally I'll get a full upper torso. It depends on how much energy I want to project.

Hello DNA !
    When that is hapenning, do the symbols in the back of your throat chacra, high between the shoulder blades. And «working« with several light colors also helps. Violet color....
    «Vampirism « is tipical of the «Umbral« .

Namasté

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), bram (7th December 2012), DNA (12th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    On open eye meditation - I've done this a few times but I've done it by staring into my own eyes in a mirror for a period of 20 - 30 minutes. The experience was very similar to the results you related in your first post. Things not only became wavy but seemed to have constantly shifting colors pulsating through them. The other occurrence in this was that my eyes stayed quite fixed but my face would wave in and out of different forms in the mirror. A wiccan once told me I was viewing variations of myself in past lives. I've had several friends try it with similar results despite them not being particularly inclined to such things.
    Anyone had experience with this or can shed some light on the phenomenon?
    I agree that when you fix your vision you will begin to see anonomalies, but I wouldn't be quick to assign past lives as an explanation.
    I wouldn't personally stare into a mirror. Castaneda used a mirror as instructed by his naguel teacher Don Juan to view beings in an alternate dimension, non-organic beings. Castaneda's naguel teacher even told a story about how one of these things used a mirror as a portal into this world after the mirror was used as a meditation focus.
    These beings are unpredictable and have more manifestation than ghosts.
    Poltergiest activity is not something I attribute to ghosts, but, something I would more attribute to beings like this.
    I have heard other shamanic peoples talk about mirrors being used as portals as well.
    Nostrodamous used a mirror to gaze into the future and this is the source of his quantraines.
    Nostrodamous used water over the top of the mirror, and strangely enough, this was very much like the method used by Castaneda and his mentor.

I think the most fantastic and immediate results from the open eye meditation are in conjuction with shadow gazing.
    Put a small rock on the ground in the day light and focus on the shadow.
    I don't know how to explain it, but the shadow will become more real than the world around you.
    The shadow becomes a void and it sounds incredible, but the shadow seems to be the source of all that is accociated with it.

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)

Hello DNA !
    When that is hapenning, do the symbols in the back of your throat chacra, high between the shoulder blades. And «working« with several light colors also helps. Violet color....

Namasté
    This is in response to my stating that while viewing a ghost it kept trying to slip behind me, as if it was more accustomed to taking the energy from my back and neck area.
    Thank you MariaDine
    I appreciate your kind words and offering of help in this manner.
    Your wisdom and spiritual insight is always appreciated.
    In your suggestion of visualizing symbols, what symbols do you recomend?
    Last edited by DNA; 27th June 2011 at 05:53.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), Anno (6th October 2011), bram (5th December 2012), donk (4th December 2012), noprophet (5th December 2012), raregem (25th April 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I have like stared at the floor a few times with tiles and if I stare for a minute or two the lines from all the tiles disappear until i move my eyes to another location. this is not just with tiles. this happens with everything.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adem For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), DNA (12th September 2011), MariaDine (27th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by Adem (here)
    I have like stared at the floor a few times with tiles and if I stare for a minute or two the lines from all the tiles disappear until i move my eyes to another location. this is not just with tiles. this happens with everything.

I think you should find out more about the subject of »healing energies« and make use of your (latent talent ) 3 chacra vision.

Namasté

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Anno (6th October 2011), Caren (9th November 2012), DNA (12th September 2011), seko (5th December 2012), sygh (3rd October 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Thank you for this. I've been seeing those red blobs for years but never knew what they were. Now I do.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), Caren (9th November 2012), DNA (22nd October 2011), Shannon (13th February 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Thank you for this post DNA, and your recent linking to it. I used the technique despite not being sensitive (can't see or feel ghosts at all), but my chica is and she related teary eyed an account that I would swear she had read yours, a beautiful experience of crossing over.

She (& my dog) let me know (by looking at them) when there's one around. Tonight I asked what the purpose of its presence was, told her to do the same, she did...I think she (the ghost) heard me anyway. I told her she might not be correct about everything, that I loved her and forgave her, and showed her by example by forgiving myself.

My girl said it was wonderful, she never saw anything like it, or felt such a release from anyone. Was intense experience.

And, I tried with another one she saw later (we got issues, our baggage had baggage), but it didnt work out so good. Honestly, I think I just guided my gf through it and really didnt have a direct hand the first time, just helped my girl empower herself. She had fallen a bit into a fear state the second time (small boy she says, that I irratated and he rolled, but not crossed over).

Hope that made sense, wanted to give you some love before I drifted off, and thank you so much...

13. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

who are these ghost anyway? i know a person who have third eye able to see ghost and as far as interactions goes is a must no. that person said is bad luck when you talk to them...

i have to ask that person again and get more information about the third eye and what that person see...so throw me questions i should ask or you want to know.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 5th December 2012 at 12:53.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), DNA (5th December 2012), donk (5th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    who are these ghost anyway? i know a person who have third eye able to see ghost and as far as interactions goes is a must no. that person said is bad luck when you talk to them...

i have to ask that person again and get more information about the third eye and what that person see...so throw me questions i should ask or you want to know.
    Ghosts are not that smart and are not going to give you any useable information or any insights into the spiritual reality.
    This exercise is an exercise in validation and that is all.
    And for folks who are a little farther along and who would like to act in a pilathropic way, like the story Donk tells of himself and his girlfriend, more power to you.

If you would like to pursue some of this line of thinking this thread has quite a bit of information. Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (5th December 2012), donk (5th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

DNA,
    I have had many experiences with ghosts, but the only difference is I cannot SEE them. I can sense their presence most of the time and have actually walked right into one where I felt my whole body tingle and got very chilled as it went through me. Also about 12 years ago, I had one actually sitting on top of me holding me down ~ that one scared the s**t out of me to say the least but since then for some reason, I think I have rid myself of alot of fears and I only attract the "non-parasitic" ones.
    I will definitely have to tell you about my experiences sometime, I am interested in understanding more about this.

Bless,
    Annette

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

DNA (5th December 2012), donk (5th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

I don't consider my experience an open eye meditation but I do believe my right eye suggest a gateway to another realm. In 2004 I had an intense kundalini energy release that lasted 4 months. I won't go into details about the whole experience but someday I will write a thread about this cosmic energy. Anyhow the residue of that experience left me with an awareness of my right eye being a gateway or visionary portal where I can see energetic entities. The last time this happened was in July 2012 when I was on the phone at night. I was not meditating when suddenly my right eye starts becoming blurry and I thought that the cream I had put on my face had dripped down into my eye. I cleared my eye and I couldn't stop the blurry, wavy, growing energy emanating from my right eye. Instead of being afraid I decided to lie down and enjoy the experience. The rays of energies emanating from my eye appeared to be traveling outwardly as if they were destined to a precise direction. This experience lasted about 20-25 minutes.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

4evrneo (6th December 2012), DNA (5th December 2012), donk (7th December 2012), Kryztian (14th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 256 posts

Hi DNA,

This is a fascinating post and thread. I just wanted to reply because reading it gave me a strong feeling that you should be very careful about your energy levels. I hear what you say, that they were feeding off you enyway, but by consciously donating, they may be able to take much more of your energy. Also you may be leaving yourself more open, and you might get drained, with disastrous consequences.

If I were you (which I am not) I would be thinking about trying to heal the gap this may have left in your luminous body- remember what Castenada said about the way death comes to us through this gap. If we can't close it, we are in mortal peril.

If I am way off mark, please ignore this post. Keep following your path,

Much love, bram

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bram For This Post:

4evrneo (6th December 2012), DNA (6th December 2012), donk (7th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Hi, I would be very interested to hear more on this particular statement, if you don't mind...............

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bram For This Post:

DNA (7th December 2012), donk (7th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

I am in the rural area and has been told by my meditation teacher there are also very 'negative beings' around here, so I won't want to invite those guys into my shelter. In fact, we have to do certain rituals like chanting to protect ourselves too.

I believe doing it randomly can be dangerous. Sometimes, if we are unlucky and attracts a powerful one, our health is going to deteriorate as our energy gets vampired away without our knowledge because we opened the door for them to come in.

I will stick to meditation to increase my own vibration and not send energy out to strangers for the purpose of interaction, although I have no doubts that it can work. If any, it will just be love. Once the 3rd eye finally gets activated, we won't have to send out energy to be able to see them anymore. And when that happens, desperate ghosts are going to be drawn to us without us doing anything.

The average ghosts are simply beings who just need a reason to move on, without a physical body. They are always looking for help. Once they know a person wants to help them, and that s/he is capable, word is going to spread. Some will be sure to bring a whole gang to visit once we have helped one of them. Those who have been there often will want to draw a line after it becomes a burden, unless one actually enjoys doing it...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

4evrneo (7th December 2012), bram (7th December 2012), DNA (7th December 2012), donk (7th December 2012), RMorgan (7th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Whatever you do in your quest for answers...

Do Not, I repeat Do Not participate in 'Mirror-Gazing'...

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

*Headed off to find a mirror.*

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

4evrneo (7th December 2012), bram (8th December 2012), conk (8th February 2019), DNA (7th December 2012), donk (17th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Whatever you do in your quest for answers...

Do Not, I repeat Do Not participate in 'Mirror-Gazing'...
    why? please explain.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

4evrneo (10th December 2012), bram (8th December 2012), DNA (8th December 2012), donk (17th May 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    DNA,
    I have had many experiences with ghosts, but the only difference is I cannot SEE them. I can sense their presence most of the time and have actually walked right into one where I felt my whole body tingle and got very chilled as it went through me.
    The chills, tingles, hair raising on your arms, the chill down the nape of your neck. These are all the tell tale signs.
    I don't doubt your experiences. This is all far more common than folks think it is in my opinion.

Also about 12 years ago, I had one actually sitting on top of me holding me down ~ that one scared the s**t out of me to say the least but since then for some reason
    I would guess this was while you were awaking? The old hag syndrome. I would not think it was actually holding you down in the physical sense with weight, rather, it was performing a manuever where your astral body was not able to fully immerse back into your body's energy matrix, and as such you regained consiousness but not physical mobility. It's scary, I've had the happen more than a few times.
    It's always temporary, these folks are feeding on the resulting fear. And enjoying the last vestige of influence they have on our realm.

I think I have rid myself of alot of fears and I only attract the "non-parasitic" ones.
    I don't know what to say here. A non-parasitic would be one that crossed over, and if it did, it is for all intents and purposes an angel, and not a ghost. Any ghost that has not crossed over is in fact parasitic.

I will definitely have to tell you about my experiences sometime, I am interested in understanding more about this.

Bless,
    Annette
    I would love to hear them Annette

I have a few as well. I have one from when I was seventeen and like yourself couldn't see any of the stuff going on. But I certainly felt it.
    I think in the spirit of continuing this thread I will share it in the next post. I hope to see hear yours as well.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th December 2012 at 11:18.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (12th December 2012), Bo Atkinson (29th May 2018), donk (17th May 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At age 17 me and my family moved into a new nieghborhood, a new house. I took the attic room. After being there for a month and a half, my mother, myself,my sister and one of my best freinds we were all convinced the house was haunted. There was a constant sense of something watching you in that house, it was,,,, unnerving.

At times the presence would be so powerfull the only metaphor that works is that it felt like it was screaming at me to get out of it's house! It felt like it was right up on me, screaming at me!

After being in the house for a couple of months, we became aquainted with our next door neighbor, a jolly talkative woman in her late twenties who was pregnant at the time. After becoming aquainted she wasted no time in telling us that the previous occupant of the house had run into some trouble with the law, didn't wanna go to prison, and had hung himself, in the attic room, which was now my bedroom.

After being there for about seven months, I had this lucid dream.
    I am convinced this dream led to the ghost crossing over or gaining its liberation if you will.

HERE IS THE DREAM
    I was on my way home, walking back from a friends house. I was walking through small suburb streets that were traffic free and houses lined both sides of the road, it was fall and I realized I was dreaming. Immediatly after I realized I was dreaming, a short, smallish built gentleman in his late fifties approached me. I never saw his face. He was wearing a field workers hat they would wear in Mexico with a colorfull blanket draped over his shoulders. The man never spoke a word to me, and yet he demanded my attention. He was exactly how I imagined Don Juan to look like from the Carlos Castaneda books.

Instead of saying anything, he pointed in my direction, I felt a visceral sensation as his pointed finger was seemed to grab at my midsection. Then, as if after having grabbed me by pointing at my midsection he turned and pointed in another direction, and I had the feeling of being flung. As his arm pivoted towards this other direction, I experienced a wooshing sound, like I was in the middle of a cyclone, and after his arm stopped moving, we were transported to my bedroom at the foot of my bed.

Before I had a chance to ask what we were doing in my bedroon he loaded up his pointed finger, turned his arm towards my bed, the wooshing sound took place again, and instead of my bed there was a cocoon with a moldy corpse inside of it, kind of looked like a mummy that had been unwrapped.

At this point, I felt an "ah ha" in my heart area, and I turned to him and said, "ohhhhh you want me to wake him up". (Don't ask me how I knew this, I just did).

So I put my hands palm down on the cocoon, and started rocking it back and forth, it was as if I was waking up some one who was sleeping by gently rocking them: after moving the cocoon back and forth like you would rock a baby in a cradle. It didn't take long before the corpse gained a sense of elasticity in the skin and rather than dead the dude just looked old.
    After rocking him for only a little bit longer, the cocoon disapeared and I put my hands on the old man. He was starting to gain more and more elasticity in his skin and body. He then became animated and he was talking to himself like he was dreaming. After a little while longer with my palms on him he gained youth and looked about 28. He was now very alive looking but irratated, and perturbed, like he would be if I was waking him up out of bed from a regular sleep. He finally roused and said "what, what do you want"?

Now it was my turn to use the wooshing pointed finger arm motion gesture. I pointed at him and then pivoted until I was pointing at a pregnant woman at the foot of my bed. And when the woosh was over, the pregnant woman was standing before us, and the 28 year old guy was standing beside me when I told him "you have to wake up, you have to wake up guy, because you have to be born".

At this point the Don juan dream guide, or spirit guide, or higher self ( I don't think he was my guide, I think he was the guide of the ghost in my room),,,approached the man and they began to talk.

At this point I was appreciating the lucidness of the dream I was having, I kept staring at my hands and then staring at the walls. And then, I don't know why I did this, I jumped out the window of my two story house. I stared at my hands and my bare feet as I fell in slow motion. The 28 year old healthy vibrant dark haired man who used to be a ghost and Don Juan were looking over the side of the open window down at me while I was falling. The 28 year old asked, why is he doing that?(Refering to my slow motion fall off the roof) And the Don Juan, of whom this is the only thing I heard him say to me through the whole dream replied in a resigned, exasperated tone, "because,,, he's an idiot".

As a last note, I never ever felt the unnerving presence in my house after that, and I never heard any one else note of the presence after this either.
    I really think that ghost went on to be born, and he never bothered any one in my house again.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

CarnageCandy (17th February 2014), donk (17th May 2013), guayabal (15th April 2016), Ikarusion (15th April 2016), Joe Akulis (11th December 2012)

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I thought this was pretty cool.

I ran into this youtube video where this lady describes how to see a ghost, and she is pretty much in line with what I've discussed on this thread. Especially in so far as it is much easier to do so in the dark. Pretty cool.
    She starts to get to the point around 7:00 minutes in.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

guayabal (14th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast