+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Avalon an experiment?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Is Avalon an experiment?

Dreams are prisms of imagination, which brings the future we all want to create...

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Its a very good experiment, whether the admins/mods (on any forum) know it or not. The title would be, "How to use the internet to replace the TV". I see no major movements coming from these forums (at least they're far and few in between), everyone is still firmly planted in their seats but instead of just clicking their remote...now their clicking their keyboards. I'm not saying anything bad about anyone or group...just making an observation!
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

Art (1st June 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st June 2011), Lettherebelight (31st May 2011), Lifesong (31st May 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), mosquito (1st June 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

TV doesn't spark imagination, it programs the subconscious...

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

the internet doesn't flash fast food commercials at you every 6 minutes to keep you thinking about food, whether you are hungry or not...

here we find a different type of nourishment...

from heart pounding fear, to warm fuzzies, it's all here with a bunch of friends that understand there is more to this world than what we've been shown.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    the internet doesn't flash fast food commercials at you every 6 minutes to keep you thinking about food, whether you are hungry or not...

here we find a different type of nourishment...

from heart pounding fear, to warm fuzzies, it's all here with a bunch of friends that understand there is more to this world than what we've been shown.
    I don't disagree, in fact I agree very much...but here we are sitting at the keyboards. Fuzzies are great but is this the right kind of "action" to effect change? Yeah, I can also do positive intention (which I do) but then change is still in small steps.

I'm not complaining or again, putting anyone or group down. Just an observation.

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Just talking about the chemtrails being sprayed using Thorium which was causing anti matter blasts killing off millions of birds and fish...

stopped it from happening, at this forum you would be amazed if you knew the level of people watching...

The bounce back from the 33 controllers who set out to divide us, was like a bomb going off...

4000 years they stood together and in a week we shattered them into fragments...

anyone else care to experiment with us...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 31st May 2011 at 17:20.

8. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

I don't think it started out as an experiment, but I don't think it took too long for them to notice us watching them watch us. Sometimes I think they are waiting for us to unveil some kind of response/action to what they are doing...that will not happen. We are made up of too many diverse people from too many countries who share this information and act individually. There is no movement, as such. There is no pyramid type organization. There is nothing solid for them to go after. So they watch, maybe even throw a few curves our way to observe the reaction. A few may even join the forum in an attempt to subtly lead our attention away from them. We are not easily led or distracted.

I, personally, do not feel much fear from the people on this forum. imo there is much more objective questioning and digging going on here than emotional reactions...imagine their frustration since the use of fear and strong emotion appear to be their favorite tools.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

aranuk (1st June 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st June 2011), DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), Fred Steeves (31st May 2011), gigha (31st May 2011), Jake (31st May 2011), Lifesong (31st May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (31st May 2011), Tony (31st May 2011), zebowho (31st May 2011)

10. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

if we are the experiment we have an excellent chance to subvert the data...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

aranuk (1st June 2011), Fred Steeves (31st May 2011), Lifesong (31st May 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Mad Hatter (1st June 2011), Tony (31st May 2011)

12. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Has anything changed for you?

Tony

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised at the level of people watching, I'm sure these boards (and several others) are monitored very closely. The whole thorium issue may be but I haven't been convinced yet of either side(and thats just me). Even if it is so then that is good but what about all the millions of people starving, going homeless, disease ridden, and the rich are just getting richer on everyone's dime. I see major topics being talked about here but only small changes happening around the world.

I know I sound very cynical and believe me, I'm very hopeful for the human species as a whole but its my opinion that TPTB (or what ever you want to call them) arent afraid of forums like these. So far I have yet to see any one forum (or group of them) put masses of people on the street. Just isn't going to happen. There's too much to "talk" about!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

aranuk (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Tony (31st May 2011)

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Project Avalon was never intended as an experiment, although I suggest it may have been intended as a 'barometer' of the climate of alternative public opinion. Whatever was intended originaly, it has become that barometer now and yes, influencial people do watch what happens here and other places also.

More worryingly, the activity here does not always look very polished or enlightened. Sometimes it appears very much like the rat-pack chasing the latest piece of sensational propaganda and hyping up whatever looks dramatic and exciting. No criticism intended; we have young souls here that need space to flex their muscles in order to discover the quieter powers within.

To be pragmatic about ProjectAvalon, it was a a breakaway from Project Camelot, originally run by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan together. This forum was intended to follow a different path of community envolvement. Personally I am a member of both and have the highest regard for both Bill and Kerry. One is the skilled Diplomat and the other the cunning lion and both have different but valuable jounalistic methods. There is of course a finer print behind this, but suffice to say, Avalon and Camelot are two sides of the same coin.

When I view forums like this, it's a bit like reading The Mail On Sunday newspaper (UK readers will understand) sorry US/ AU/ FR/ JP/ etc ... You have your own broadsheets, I'm sure. I mean, I see lots of hype and sensational speculation. Picking up on a lead and extracting lots of exciting possibilities. Discussing every faction of conspiracy possibility and then repeating it over again. Sometimes the discourse can be entertaining, rahter than informing or inspirational ...

I have to say that I have also found some beautiful and wonderfully enlightened posts here and on Camelot Forum. Some members here really see and understand the meaning of evolving into a new state of humanity that is heart centered as opposed to egocentric. This is what I focus on and this is what I am thankful for.

As in any large family or community, you get a variety of viewpoints that don't always agree with your own. As a community I beleive we are a great success and I see Bill as a wise custodian of that community. We have bust-ups and scraps, people come and go, but ultimately we undersatnd that we all want to travel in the same dircetioin, towards truth, enlightenment and evolution. That is one mark of the new-human; co-operation and not competition.
    Last edited by 1159; 31st May 2011 at 17:40.

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

aranuk (1st June 2011), Fred Steeves (31st May 2011), Isthatso (31st May 2011), JillD (31st May 2011), mosquito (1st June 2011), Swanette (1st June 2011), Tony (31st May 2011), zebowho (31st May 2011)

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yes, to answer your question Tony (if it was directed toward me ) and some of that has come from this forum. It's been spiritual because of a few individuals who aren't here anymore. That is why I agree there are changes but only minor. Still makes a forum like these a good "experiment", as Belle stated, it would only take them a few nudges here and there to keep us "talking".

-z

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Tony (31st May 2011)

19. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Quote Posted by zebowho (here)
    I wouldn't be surprised at the level of people watching, I'm sure these boards (and several others) are monitored very closely. The whole thorium issue may be but I haven't been convinced yet of either side(and thats just me). Even if it is so then that is good but what about all the millions of people starving, going homeless, disease ridden, and the rich are just getting richer on everyone's dime. I see major topics being talked about here but only small changes happening around the world.

I know I sound very cynical and believe me, I'm very hopeful for the human species as a whole but its my opinion that TPTB (or what ever you want to call them) arent afraid of forums like these. So far I have yet to see any one forum (or group of them) put masses of people on the street. Just isn't going to happen. There's too much to "talk" about!
    I was wondering, that if we could project a sane profile, in an uncontrived way, it may attract, enrich or magnetise others.

To question what they think they are, and feel inspired.

Tony

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Asante Sana (1st June 2011), Belle (31st May 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), mosquito (1st June 2011), zebowho (31st May 2011)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Quote and at the very top, watching over all of the groups, is the child who was under observation...
    Or maybe dreaming?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ender%27s_Game
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PurpleLama (31st May 2011)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

IMHO, this place was only suppose to be a rest stop on your quest. And/Or a place to organize and form actual communities in the real world. It's also a whistleblowers site but there aren't many whistles being blown...

I don’t see Avalon as an experiment. Well, not in the sense of alien species testing the members. If so, I’m inclined to think that there are more negative beings behind the scenes then there are righteous ones. Meaning, most of the information here is highly speculative. So much so that it can cripple the minds of the members with wild accusations/stories (no facts) and leave them submissive.

A great way to harvest a soul is to keep it docile, keep its vibration low, have it confused. If the spirit is not spending its time creating the world it needs/wants…then it's virtually useless...merely existing to have its energy feed the ones who seek to consume it. Those with eyes can see this.

Some members may become aware of the clever injustices and their own potential, but few apply themselves to the world…rather choosing to hang around waiting for E.T. and the Illuminati to logged on…thinking they will be told something worthy. There is nothing else to be said (only fear mongering stuff) but there is definitely a whole lot of work to be done. No one person can do it alone…it takes a unity, without it everyone in due time will lose…again. I can’t help but to feel how much of a great understatement this really is...

Peace

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

1159 (31st May 2011), cayman (31st May 2011), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), Mad Hatter (1st June 2011), Swanette (1st June 2011), varuna (31st May 2011), zebowho (31st May 2011)

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    I don't think it started out as an experiment, but I don't think it took too long for them to notice us watching them watch us. Sometimes I think they are waiting for us to unveil some kind of response/action to what they are doing...that will not happen. We are made up of too many diverse people from too many countries who share this information and act individually. There is no movement, as such. There is no pyramid type organization. There is nothing solid for them to go after. So they watch, maybe even throw a few curves our way to observe the reaction. A few may even join the forum in an attempt to subtly lead our attention away from them. We are not easily led or distracted.

I, personally, do not feel much fear from the people on this forum. imo there is much more objective questioning and digging going on here than emotional reactions...imagine their frustration since the use of fear and strong emotion appear to be their favorite tools.
    It's like herding cats, unless they bring out the guns and make the monkey in us- run in front of it. Thus the use of that given tactic -- It has a proven track record.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (31st May 2011)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    What if Avalon was an experiment?

Maybe how we react and discover will decide if we,
    as a species, are worth saving.

Can we work both as individuals and as a collective,
    to increase our intelligence?

Maybe we are the elite...
    or are we rats running around in cage?
    You just realized there is a cage,

next you will be aware of a game...being played,

you will notice that you might have a role and what is next to do,

you will understand and master the game,

you will get out the cage and become controller.

What is your story, what you see when looking yourself in the mirror....still running rat (sheep...more politely)? Definitely you didn't understand much....

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)

I was wondering, that if we could project a sane profile, in an uncontrived way, it may attract, enrich or magnetise others.

To question what they think they are, and feel inspired.

Tony
    I agree, that's one of the better traits of this forum that separates it from GLP and the like and one of the reasons I joined back on PA1.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Tony (31st May 2011)

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Gut feeling--

Avalon is a place, a meeting place. A place where minds meet and share knowledge, information, and ideas.

Druids gathered within a grove of yew trees...wizards on a windy mountain top...Roman thinkers at the forum...ascetics cloistered together in caves...17th century Londoners at the chocolate houses....artists drinking coffee at Left Bank cafes....poets reciting in jazz bars of New York...

So here we are once again, my friends....
    And regardless of the initial purpose for which this modern meeting place was established, we understand, that it is in such places that the future is determined. For well we know, for something to happen in the physical world, it must first take its birth on the mental plane.

Has it changed us? Most likely these exchanges impact everyone to varying degrees...hopefully, always in a positive way. Keeping it movin' towards the light.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Belle (31st May 2011), Fred Steeves (31st May 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), PurpleLama (1st June 2011), Swanette (1st June 2011), Tony (31st May 2011), zebowho (31st May 2011)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

"All of us from th cradle to the grave, are happiest when life is organised as a series of excursions, long or short, from the secure base provided by our attachment figures". This quote from John Bolwby's attachment theory jumped into mind reading your post, I guess when I think about Project Avalon I see it as a safe place in which we can share ideas, question our reality and then go out into the world and play the game knowing that there are some people in the world that share our vision - mutuality. We are esentially social creatures, individuals have achieved great things...however we thrive in relation to others.

good wishes to all

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    IMHO, this place was only suppose to be a rest stop on your quest. And/Or a place to organize and form actual communities in the real world. It's also a whistleblowers site but there aren't many whistles being blown...

I don’t see Avalon as an experiment. Well, not in the sense of alien species testing the members. If so, I’m inclined to think that there are more negative beings behind the scenes then there are righteous ones. Meaning, most of the information here is highly speculative. So much so that it can cripple the minds of the members with wild accusations/stories (no facts) and leave them submissive.

A great way to harvest a soul is to keep it docile, keep its vibration low, have it confused. If the spirit is not spending its time creating the world it needs/wants…then it's virtually useless...merely existing to have its energy feed the ones who seek to consume it. Those with eyes can see this.

Some members may become aware of the clever injustices and their own potential, but few apply themselves to the world…rather choosing to hang around waiting for E.T. and the Illuminati to logged on…thinking they will be told something worthy. There is nothing else to be said (only fear mongering stuff) but there is definitely a whole lot of work to be done. No one person can do it alone…it takes a unity, without it everyone in due time will lose…again. I can’t help but to feel how much of a great understatement this really is...

Peace

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to varuna For This Post:

Lettherebelight (31st May 2011), Swanette (1st June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast