Closed Thread

Thread: I was falsely accused of representing the 18 and banned from Nexus

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default I was falsely accused of representing the 18 and banned from Nexus

Today Richard accused me of representing and following the orders of the 18 and banned me from Nexus!

I would like to state that I am not and have never been one of the 18, I have no direct contact with Atticus and am not being given any orders.

My crime was to post a message from a very close friend who has retired from Nexus and was in his absence being accused of being an agent provocateur. He is known to be close to Atticus.

I believe that I was banned for asking Ross to prove his statement accusing Atticus of lying about being in Africa. I was asked several times yesterday to provide evidence to back up my statements but as soon as I asked Ross to do the same I was silenced.

I PMd Céline telling her that I was a member here and that if she silenced me there I would just repeat my question to Ross here. This was treated as a terrible threat to his delicate wife by Richard, who accused the 18 of PMing his wife.

I repeat, I AM NOT ONE OF THE 18

It would seem that Nexus is not the open uncensored forum it pretends to be!!
    Last edited by TigerLilly; 31st May 2011 at 19:32.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Default Re: I was falsely accused of representing the 18 and banned from Nexus

It is awful to be accused of something of which one is not guilty. The injustice rankles much worse with being accused of something of which one is innocent than does the annoyance of being accused of something of which one is guilty.

All I can say to you is that I hope you do not take it too badly; those who are guilty will be found out in time and the innocent will be exonerated :-)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

John Parslow (1st June 2011), TigerLilly (31st May 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks Oliver S

All I did was try to stand up for my friends who were not able to speak for themselves.

This is the massage I received when I tried to log on;

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Uttering Threats

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Well, here at Avalon we do not consider it appropriate to give a voice to people who have been banned. It is considered that they have been banned for a reason, and so they shouldn't continue to have an indirect presence on the forum. That, however, does not justify being accused of something of which you are innocent. If anybody believes that you represented or have been part of the 18, the permanent nature of defamation means they are guilty of libel. I fervently hope that all who are falsely accused have their names cleared, and those who move behind shadows are shown for the dishonourable people they are (and more so, for allowing innocent people to take their blame!)

Keep your chin up, TigerLilly :-) even if it was wrong of you to give voice to a banned member, it does not justify an attack on your reputation; just people will say "true accusations alone are justified and sufficient".

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Buchanan561 (1st June 2011), John Parslow (1st June 2011), mosquito (2nd June 2011), TigerLilly (31st May 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Oliver

He wasn't banned, he had retired due to work commitments!

This is why I thought it was reasonable to post his reply to the thread.

I actually asked him myself to give me a quote!

Nobody is hiding behind me or to blame, except of course those that banned me.

There is a witch hunt going on over there, they are all accusing each other of being agents.

I am glad to be out of it.

I just wanted to say that I was not working for anyone, just posting on my own behalf
    Last edited by TigerLilly; 31st May 2011 at 19:33.

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi TigerLilly,

I say your better off out of it, if that's how you've been treated.

Kind Regards
    Chelle

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chelle For This Post:

John Parslow (1st June 2011), TigerLilly (31st May 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you Chelle you are very kind.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

awww Tigerlilly,

you were just meant to be here with us, welcome back...

we tossed the thought that 18 could ever represent all of Avalon a long time ago...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and ps...

I still talk to Atticus, and he answers back...

does that make me a villain?

Boa ha ha ha haaa!!!

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Tigerlilly, so sorry you had to go through that experience.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle For This Post:

TigerLilly (31st May 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

To Provide some Clarification:

TigerLilly was banned from Nexus for POSTING passed-on Messages from a banned/retired member who had alot of animosity towards the other mods there.

I think the moderators here at Avalon would do the same thing and the actions are keeping with general moderating behavior.

And now....She is here!?!?

How curious.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Hiram, Tigerlilly has been here all along. She was one of the first friends I made on joining Avalon in January.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

9eagle9 (31st May 2011), Buchanan561 (1st June 2011), DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), Gaia (31st May 2011), Hiram (31st May 2011), John Parslow (1st June 2011), TigerLilly (31st May 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hiram

Icecold was not banned, he left voluntarily. It had become know that he is one of the 18 when he posted asking for technical help with Atticus's web site.

He simply copied the thread Atticus posted here, but at Nexus it was immediately removed!

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Hiram, Tigerlilly has been here all along. She was one of the first friends I made on joining Avalon in January.
    Thank Belle

Yes I have been a member here since January. I joined because I was interested in The Charles interview and have been here ever since.

I do not post a lot, but I felt compelled to do so yesterday to defend my friend.

I am doing so now because of the obvious injustice.

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

We do not condone any conflict or enmity between the two forums. Thread closed.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), Flash (1st June 2011), Gaia (31st May 2011), Gardener (1st June 2011), Heartsong (31st May 2011), NancyV (31st May 2011), Oxygen (1st June 2011), Sierra (3rd June 2011), sunflower (1st June 2011), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2011)

Closed Thread