+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starve the beast...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Starve the beast...

This makes perfect sense - stop feeding the institutions. Stop buying into and paying into the system. Stop thinking that peaceful protests have any kind of effect. Starve the beast before it starves you:

Link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=48ZAh...re=uploademail

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Anno (1st June 2011), Charlie Pecos (1st June 2011), DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), Heart-2-Heart (1st June 2011), John Parslow (1st June 2011), king anthony (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Mad Hatter (1st June 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st June 2011), nomadguy (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011), thunder24 (1st June 2011), toothpick (1st June 2011), winnasboy (1st June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: Starve the beast...

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Stop thinking that peaceful protests have any kind of effect.
    ....yes....
    Last edited by king anthony; 1st June 2011 at 02:48.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Mad Hatter (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

That's what I always say. Stop buying their crap. Cost me a bit more to buy locally from the little guy especially food, but they at least have the courtesy of not poisoning me and show their appreciation that way by selling actual real food.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok, well...I made it almost 3 minutes in. I don't disagree that we should all find ways to starve the beast, but the fear-based foundation of this video overspoke the message for me at "you'll be run over with a car".

JMO & only MO.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

Isthatso (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

This makes perfect sense - stop feeding the institutions. Stop buying into and paying into the system. Stop thinking that peaceful protests have any kind of effect. Starve the beast before it starves you]
    What a timely and terrific thread topic (one that's been on my mind recently) - much gratitude Teakai

One of the best promoters to such action is Max Igan, he reiterates the same message minus the fear based tone. And he doesn't stop there, he also suggests solutions through forming communities and getting off the grid, Once you detach from the system they lose there power and ultimately crumble.

This is the direction I see the alternative community heading in, I think we'll find more and more people starting to form ground crews and communities. Evidence of this is already apparent within Avalon as meet ups are starting to take shape, I believe this has a big potential and could cause a domino effect that echoes into the wider public. I fully support this movement
    Last edited by DoubleHelix; 1st June 2011 at 04:22.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

fifi (1st June 2011), Heart-2-Heart (1st June 2011), Isthatso (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), noprophet (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

We have been hearing this from some pretty smart people, however something that is on the table that is kinda hard to put your finger on is this, the real elites are expecting this and want this. They print the money, they own the foreign banks and huge corporations. They want a total collapse and all the disasters that that they can add to it so they can rush in as our saviors etc, "Order Out Of Chaos". I am already doing what she said to do since August of 2008, I have dropped off of everything because I don't know what else to do, but rest assured it is going to go to pieces, as planned. So I have talked to some of the elites myself (my private jet flying cousins that I dislike strongly actually) to find out what they are doing, and they are set up quit nice south of the Equator in gated community's with stored food and silver and gold bricks. It is you that will suffer not them, just as planned. I think its important to see this coming clearly. People that you think are rich will get creamed as well but not the real elite, they have prepared, after all it is their play we are watching. So while I support the people standing up and saying no etc, it seems like a hollow victory. So the question is do you join the coming circus with guns blazing or do you hide out and hope no one sees you till its over? But for now I try to keep positive and hope some how the fluoride heads we have been talking to will wake up and Ron Paul will get voted in and we can put a stop to this insanity, but I dont think that is a time line we are in. Enter the ascension deal, now, 2012, later on, this is a wild card and frankly we will just have to wait and see how it will play out, because we really dont know what the affect will be, sure we can speculate but we really dont KNOW do we.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Isthatso (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011), winnasboy (1st June 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

grow food people............grow food..................grow food..................

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

christian (1st June 2011), DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), edina (2nd June 2011), Heart-2-Heart (1st June 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (1st June 2011), Isthatso (1st June 2011), king anthony (1st June 2011), Lifesong (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), nearing (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011), Siberia9 (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011), winnasboy (1st June 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

• Grow food.
    • Produce electricity through Solar Power generators into Batterys.
    • Catch water via Rain Tanks.
    • Throw out your Tv's (stream sports online )
    • Work as a community.

Just to list a few.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

edina (2nd June 2011), fifi (1st June 2011), Heart-2-Heart (1st June 2011), Hughe (1st June 2011), Isthatso (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), nearing (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011), Siberia9 (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    We have been hearing this from some pretty smart people, however something that is on the table that is kinda hard to put your finger on is this, the real elites are expecting this and want this. They print the money, they own the foreign banks and huge corporations. They want a total collapse and all the disasters that that they can add to it so they can rush in as our saviors etc, "Order Out Of Chaos". I am already doing what she said to do since August of 2008, I have dropped off of everything because I don't know what else to do, but rest assured it is going to go to pieces, as planned. So I have talked to some of the elites myself (my private jet flying cousins that I dislike strongly actually) to find out what they are doing, and they are set up quit nice south of the Equator in gated community's with stored food and silver and gold bricks. It is you that will suffer not them, just as planned. I think its important to see this coming clearly. People that you think are rich will get creamed as well but not the real elite, they have prepared, after all it is their play we are watching. So while I support the people standing up and saying no etc, it seems like a hollow victory. So the question is do you join the coming circus with guns blazing or do you hide out and hope no one sees you till its over? But for now I try to keep positive and hope some how the fluoride heads we have been talking to will wake up and Ron Paul will get voted in and we can put a stop to this insanity, but I dont think that is a time line we are in. Enter the ascension deal, now, 2012, later on, this is a wild card and frankly we will just have to wait and see how it will play out, because we really dont know what the affect will be, sure we can speculate but we really dont KNOW do we.
    Hi Siberia - 'they' are going to collapse the system - their system. If we are building our own system and not relying on theirs then it minimises their power. They may not find the chaos they're hoping for.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

edina (2nd June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifesong (here)
    Ok, well...I made it almost 3 minutes in. I don't disagree that we should all find ways to starve the beast, but the fear-based foundation of this video overspoke the message for me at "you'll be run over with a car".

JMO & only MO.
    Hi Lifesong - reality can be scary - if you allow it to be. The message in the video is a good one, a sensible one - the only one - save obliging ET's coming to save the day - or perhaps an ascension - or belated rapture. It's a shame that you would let fear close your mind to the message.
    People are just not getting it.
    Some people need to be told what is going to happen in order to get them to take it seriously and to make some moves to stop giving power to this entity. Because - and yes, this is going to sound scary if you're inclined to fear - but it's gonna get ugly if this goes the way of the 'ptb'.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Siberia9 (1st June 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Throw out your Tv's (stream sports online )
    That's the start of personal liberation.
    Tv = slavery living.

The coming ascension is individual event, IMHO.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Well Teakai I agree, and that is what we are all doing and I guess we have no choice but to do that. However the majority of the population of this planet is NOT in ANY way self sufficient and will go completely bananas when its time and that is what we cannot control with backyard gardens etc. This you see is what chews on my nerves theses days, if it gets that bad and it may, many of us will be in serious trouble. Those of us that feel that it is about to hit the fan need to consider what we will do if not paying tax's and the protest dont work. I'm not trying to stir up fear, but we must try to prepare for some ugliness if we are to be of any help to others or ourselves. I love the theory that they will descend into chaos and we will ascend into our own deal but I like to have a plan B as well.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

loveandgratitude (1st June 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    Well Teakai I agree, and that is what we are all doing and I guess we have no choice but to do that. However the majority of the population of this planet is NOT in ANY way self sufficient and will go completely bananas when its time and that is what we cannot control with backyard gardens etc. This you see is what chews on my nerves theses days, if it gets that bad and it may, many of us will be in serious trouble. Those of us that feel that it is about to hit the fan need to consider what we will do if not paying tax's and the protest dont work. I'm not trying to stir up fear, but we must try to prepare for some ugliness if we are to be of any help to others or ourselves. I love the theory that they will descend into chaos and we will ascend into our own deal but I like to have a plan B as well.
    I agree, Siberia. - just to say - I wasn't in any way disagreeing with anything you wrote. In fact, I fully agree with it all. Plan B's definitely good to have - and a plan c just in case

It seems to me that masses of people waking up is essential for plan A to be effective to begin with.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Isthatso (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011), Siberia9 (1st June 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    grow food people............grow food..................grow food..................

Is that yours Loveandgratitude?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

loveandgratitude (1st June 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

I live in a rainforest and grow herbs, spinach and a few other things, I belong to a local community garden group. Community gardens are cropping up all over the shire I live in. A great way to partipate in community and sharing. You can start one in your local area. Find some land that belongs to council or even a private person and approach them for a lease, put an ad in the local paper, form a committee, ask for seeds to be donated from local growers and off you go. It is a great way of growing food, enough for everyone, sharing the time and energy is great.

THIS IS A PHOTO OF OUR COMMUNITY GARDEN

THE BEGINNING

NOW

Last edited by loveandgratitude; 1st June 2011 at 08:02.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), edina (2nd June 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (1st June 2011), Isthatso (1st June 2011), Lifesong (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), Omni (1st June 2011), ponda (1st June 2011), PurpleLama (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011), thunder24 (1st June 2011), winnasboy (1st June 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Truly inspirational, loveandgratitude.
    I am seeing more and more of these posts/threads pop up.
    (must be a message in there somewhere. )
    That really is a great start and the way forward in starving the beast!
    Big thumbs up.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Teakai said:

they' are going to collapse the system - their system. If we are building our own system and not relying on theirs then it minimises their power. They may not find the chaos they're hoping for.

Yeah i agree Teakai.I was wondering if there are any websites that have relevant information on what people can do to break free from the 'system' ? It would be good if there was a multi language site that could give out ideas and help to everyone on what they can actually do regardless of where they live...be it urban,rural,geo location,inner city,poor etc.

There's a lot of easy to do basic stuff that anyone can do right now to lessen their dependance on the system.Growing your own food,recycling waste,recycling water,conserving energy,using local credit unions,using a bit less of everything and making as many other people aware of what can be done and that it makes a big difference.

cheers

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

...Plan B's definitely good to have - and a plan c just in case...
    A potential aid in "starving the beast" is to take away authority (if this be a concern), meaning to level the playing field. Example quote taken from the book "The One With No Face, My Story My Life";

"Another stand people may want or need to do is to fly the flag of their community, country or land upside down if there is tyranny, or if positive changes are being compromised. People need to understand that flying a flag upside down is not 'unpatriotic' if this is a concern, nor is it disrespectful to the land or people. It is the international distress signal, which voids the authority of the land it represents, and allows others to intervene, aid and take control. If and/or when there are no more flags to turn upside down, then the people will need to rely solely on themselves."

In brief, a flag of a town/city may be turned upside down, a state/province may fallow, a country and finally the world flags may be the final stand. This voids out all "laws" and takes away political authority - including that of police, thus no fear of being arrested although they may/will say they will. This has been done before; however, no one follows through.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), Heart-2-Heart (2nd June 2011), Isthatso (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Mad Hatter (2nd June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011), thunder24 (1st June 2011), toothpick (1st June 2011), winnasboy (1st June 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Last edited by thunder24; 1st June 2011 at 15:18.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

christian (1st June 2011), Isthatso (1st June 2011), king anthony (1st June 2011), Lord Sidious (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Great thread Teakai.
    Starve the beast, what a fantastic idea, makes you think thats for sure.
    Nothing could be more pleasing than to give one secound of fear to these selfish, insideus, self appointed rulers of other people.
    How dare they consider themselfs more important than any other person on our, repeat, our, planet.
    Starving the beast backed up with a couple of contingentcy plans could sets these scumbags on their arse, sounds like music to my ears.
    Fantastic community garden project, loveandgratitude.
    I think that would be a fantastic plan for everybody no matter what.

toothpick

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (1st June 2011), Teakai (1st June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast