Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Karla Turner

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 times in 257 posts

Default Re: Dr Karla Turner - Abduction researcher murdered 1996

Very interesting information indeed, thanks for posting this, I had only heard briefly about this.

Adi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adi For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (28th August 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Its new to me to. I am going to read her books.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

from the Project Camelot article about Karla Turner:

http://projectcamelot.org/turner.html

'What Turner perceived as the deceit and cruelty of the aliens – along with the total lack of reciprocity in their actions – made her into a human rights activist who insisted that we must stand up for ourselves and seize back our souls from this rapacious, non-human species (she speculated that the aliens had developed parallel to us, on this Earth, then become transdimensional). "To accept a spiritual explanation for the abduction process and the abducting entities," she told an interviewer for Contact Forum in May/June, 1995, "is foolhardy and potentially dangerous to our souls." To another interviewer she reiterated that, if we do not rouse ourselves, "we may come to the point where we cede the sovereignty of our souls. We should stand up for our souls. I think there is a possibility of finding out how to change the situation." '

this is why i keep on posting about my abductions & about abductees in general -- not because i want attention/approval/sympathy -- but because of the implications the abductions have for the future of Humanity

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I read her first two books and they were both amazing to say the least gonna try and find the 3rd one i really want to finish it,when people like this get killed you know they were pissing someone of somewhere for trying to tell people things t they should know and for trying to open people's eyes and ears.I highly recommend reading her books ,its not for the fainted hearts tho some really nasty stuff in there especially on the second book.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Caren (29th August 2012), DNA (29th August 2012), wobbegong (28th August 2012), wynderer (28th August 2012)

7. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Eyes Wide Open for this thread. I too found Karla's info quite recently, on the forum of alliesofhumanity.org . Definitely not for the faint hearted but a must for those who want to know what's truly going on. All the evidence that has been gathered by people like Karla Turner, or Phil Schneider and others (that IMO are true heroes), points to the fact that alien intervention is one if not the biggest threat that this planet is facing. One thing is to have to manage our big problems on earth, ourselves, and yes they are big, but a much worse thing is to be colonised by a race who is capable of doing those things (mentioned by KT) to humans. If we let that happen we are done for. There are websites/forums on the web (like Galactic Free Press) where a multitude of people advocates the coming of the "galactics" and THAT is a problem because if a large enough quorum of people give up the stewardship of our planet, then the invasion is on.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

DNA (29th August 2012), truth4me (29th August 2012), wynderer (28th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Here is her last book Masquerade of Angels. I believe it is free domain now
    http://www.whale.to/b/turner1.pdf
    Here is her Book into the Fringe
    http://www.whale.to/b/turner2.pdf

A collection interviews and other information
    http://www.whale.to/b/turner_h.html

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DNA (29th August 2012), truth4me (29th August 2012), wynderer (30th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Eyes wide opening.
    Thank you for this post.
    I too have studied Dr. Turner's writings and found them quite informative.
    Perhaps the information she coveys helps us put a bit more of this puzzle together.
    I know it certainly did for me.

One of the major points that I found fascinating was the discovery that alien beings seem to be able to completely control our conscience reality at any given time.
    Therefore they can make us become under a deep spell of a hypnotic state.
    If that is the case, each of us could very well have already had alien encounters and would fail to even know it.

Her book opens up new worlds.
    I believe your right! I think a lot of us have had alien encounters and they do a memory wipe of some type. It seems the real truth talkers such as Dr.Turner do get "took out". Think about it. You can listen to whistleblowers talk about Roswell or if there is life on Mars and such but when you start putting out information such as Dr.Turner or show proof like Phillip Schneider with his injuries he got from the alien fire fight even the sheeple will take notice. Speaking of Phillip Schneider I have never heard or seen on video his injury claims about the alien fire fight disputed. Yes, Dr.Kara Turner you might be gone in body but her spirit lives on with the great work she did and a true hero to all truth seekers...........
    Last edited by truth4me; 29th August 2012 at 15:02.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th August 2012), wynderer (30th August 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

My perspective of the the OP is to integrate the many experiencers and the many experiences, into to some sort of rationality.

How else will a person understand a public figure, if not by reference to many other figures?

What is rational? What are the ratios of the probabilities?

Can one's mind handle large lists and wait for contexts to form a larger, useful picture?

The relationship of the possibilities help align understanding of the larger comparrison of multiple realities. By such study, ultimately, some ability to deal with one's own experience are enhanced.

There are many books, interviews, web spaces addressing relatable experiences, by now. This year i've delved into many new ones for me and much appreciated Dr Karla Turner's contributions.

I've experienced a murder attempt on myself and survived the death blow literally. I encourage others to build their consciousness, their reality, their responsibility which IMO helps to withstand attacks. Individual growth helps humanity prosper despite the broader attacks on human societies. The biggest 2012 contest is raising consciousness from the attacking collective invasion.

It seems that self-development of many assorted kinds is a threat to the enemies of humanity. It would seem that my efforts were annoying some entity. It seems that the attack-effort-on-me was costly to them-- As such attacks take efforts, no matter the level of tech used against us, used against Karla and used against so many other humans. If attacks were easier, we'd all be dead by now. The attacks seem to require some level of personally-accepted-automation, which humans have adopted. Perhaps even like the 'attachment' thing discussed elsewhere here on Avalon.

I believe that self-determination, in it's best human expression, is a soulful act of consciousness. I believe humans have a soulful potential available to develop. This has been targeted by collective-societies, at galactic levels. The collective societies have beat us in the applications of materialistic-technologies, (energy-beams, hypnotics, psychotronics, etc..). It concerns them that humans might somehow leap-frog over them through soulful-ability. It would be the heavily-materialistic-collective societies who feel threatened by soul-powers-- Soul powers which raise human consciousness to levels immune from materialistic-controlers.

It is somewhat of a competitively-played galactic-reality-- But there is a bigger picture, yet, methinks. The galactic level is still a relatively restricted level, in the domain of consciousness-reality. The human gift of soul potential can lead us considerably further. If we humans stand up and go there, by dedicated labors of mind and soul. If we seek and find our way. It is not an automatic response thing. It is not a bought-tech-gizmo. It is not a fetish or amulet. We might enjoy a widget now and then, but soul efforts extend way beyond those limitations. Automation is a materialist phenomena, which is championed by collectives. Collectives want uniform, robotic responses. Humans can develop a soul's ability to self-create-common-relities. Such that the dependence on automated realities are not trip-wires to our unwanted-demise.

Be the soul that you want.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th August 2012), gooty64 (29th August 2012), Kristin (29th August 2012), spiritwind (29th August 2012), Timreh (29th August 2012), truth4me (29th August 2012), wynderer (30th August 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

-------

Her tribute on Project Camelot:

http://projectcamelot.org/turner.html

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th August 2012), Chester (8th December 2012), Jean-Marie (30th August 2012), Kristin (29th August 2012), mountain_jim (29th August 2012), Roisin (29th August 2012), Timewaster (29th August 2012), truth4me (29th August 2012), wynderer (29th August 2012), Yoda (1st September 2012)

17. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a great all inclusive site:

http://www.karlaturner.org/mainpage-...es/panel1.html

Do abductions still occur at the rate that they use to? I don't hear about them as often as I use to.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

truth4me (3rd September 2012), wynderer (30th August 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I agree it was brilliant

20. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The late Dr Karla Turner

I had finished her book, Into The Fringe only a couple of weeks ago. Quite enlightening to say the least. At no time while reading the book did I ever get the sense that I was reading a book of fiction.

In case anyone else is interested in her books, you can access 3 of her books (at no cost) on jeffpolachek.com
    http://www.jeffpolachek.com/kt-books

21. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default The UFO Masquerade: Dr. Karla Turner

The UFO Masquerade: Dr. Karla Turner
    discusses her latest findings relating to
    her research of covert abductions of
    human beings by alien beings and
    human military personnel.

Dr. Karla Turner died of cancer on
    January 10, 1996, just a few short
    months after speaking at this UFO
    conference and being threatened for
    her work. She was just 48. Since then,
    several other people involved in UFO
    investigation have also experienced
    threats followed by highly unusual
    cancers. Several of her cases studies
    are now dead. Like so many things in
    life, that could just be a coincidence
    of course.

Dr. Turner's books are all out of print;
    in addition,"Taken" and "Masquerade"
    are both very expensive to obtain on the
    used market. They also happen to be two
    of the most important books ever written
    on the UFO abduction phenomenon.

Video (about 143 mins):

The UFO Masquerade: Dr. Karla Turner

http://www.ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com/page/23530.html
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Another1 (19th June 2013), Chrononaut (19th June 2013), conk (3rd January 2014), crosby (20th June 2013), fbs_brazil (19th June 2013), giovonni (20th June 2013), InCiDeR (19th June 2013), MariaDine (5th January 2014), Mike (19th June 2013), Poly Hedra (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), Sean Cullen (4th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Default Re: The UFO Masquerade: Dr. Karla Turner

i dismiss almost nothing, and acknowledge all possibilities...but when ufologists or alt media members get cancer after a disclosure or 2, i can't help but regard this seeming coincidence with doubt. i'm certain if these same presenters walked off the stage with the whooping cough or an itchy ass, unemployed middle-aged men still living in their mother's basement with too much time on their hands would still find reason to blame some nefarious source.

and if it's true, and if these alt media luminaries are being singled out for a slow and insidious death...why do the choices seem so arbitrary? and well...inefficent? i dunno: i mean, why dr turner and not david icke; he's much more of a household name and has done more exposing than anyone. why not Bill? if even a fraction of the alleged black ops technolgy reported to exist, exists, then surely that cancer ray can reach Ecuador, right? sorry Bill, don't mean to throw you under the bus but...oh no, duck! incoming!

look, if im the bad guy controlling this tech, i'd have jesse ventura picking his nose and eating it in public and richard dolan climbing the walls naked while whistling dixie from his frontal orifice. know what i mean? why the subtlety? why one or 2 relative unknowns in such a slow and plodding manner?

ok, now something relevant: (not really) this vid was awesome. well, at least the first 15 mins was - i'm still working on it. Nat, i have "taken" if you're interested. if you would like me to send it to you let me know, ok?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), norman (19th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks, Onawah. I hadn't seen that particular vid of Dr. Turner. She was a courageous and articulate woman.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

...updated post...

I originally wanted to say I have all 3 (not 2) books if anyone wanted me to look something up or scan.

But then I found this link with all 3 books in pdf form: http://www.jeffpolachek.com/kt-books

I ran into her a long time ago at a conference before I knew who she was and before she became well known. I hate to say it but she may have become more well known after she passed... She had an intense look in her eyes I'll never forget. I had on dark glasses that day and she might have thought I was one of those nefarious fellas.

I may have her talk from that conference on audio cassette (remember those?!) as I have a bunch from that conference, but I'm not sure, I have to go dig it out of my "collectibles" box.
    Last edited by Rex; 19th June 2013 at 02:10.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Christine (19th June 2013), conk (3rd January 2014), crosby (20th June 2013), Elainie (5th January 2014), lookbeyond (19th June 2013), markoid (3rd January 2014), onawah (19th June 2013), Phoenix1304 (20th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013), Shikasta (3rd January 2014), Snookie (19th June 2013), Swanette (5th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Another1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 258 posts

If I recall, Ventura said he is too important to take out because then the public would know he is telling the truth and Mr. Icke mentioned that his level of conciousness prevents the bad guys from hurting him ...

Many lesser known folks in the background stirring the chit break away from what is considered acceptable in mainstream new agey/UFOey stuff ... maybe cancer is used to help build the fear in others like them, like a warning message since many people would likely prefer a bullet in back of head to slow death of cancer.

If anyone wants to laugh a few minutes at conjecture over UFOs, here's a fun episode from Deep Space 9 titled 'Little Green Men' that offers an alternative to the Roswell story. They wove in many predominent alternative site theories rather well actually.
    Alternative explanation of Roswell incident:
    http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/p...d=wnmo717lju98

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Another1 For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #58
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Quote Posted by deadfoot (here)
    ...updated post...

I originally wanted to say I have all 3 (not 2) books if anyone wanted me to look something up or scan.

But then I found this link with all 3 books in pdf form: http://www.jeffpolachek.com/kt-books

I ran into her a long time ago at a conference before I knew who she was and before she became well known. I hate to say it but she may have become more well known after she passed... She had an intense look in her eyes I'll never forget. I had on dark glasses that day and she might have thought I was one of those nefarious fellas.

I may have her talk from that conference on audio cassette (remember those?!) as I have a bunch from that conference, but I'm not sure, I have to go dig it out of my "collectibles" box.
    Thankyou!!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

conk (3rd January 2014), crosby (20th June 2013), onawah (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Thanks Chinaski. I'll pass on "Taken".
    I just posted that because it looked like something that Avalonians would probably want to see, and it was one of the featured vids that "ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com sent out recently.
    I'm on their email list, and some of their stuff is either very current or classic and hard to find elsewhere,
    If anyone wants to subscribe, go to
    http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/
    or check out their Facebook page at
    https://www.facebook.com/ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
    As to various high profile whistleblowers being murdered in various ways by black ops, I think that's all been fairly well attested to by various folks, including the likes of Bob Dean, who is, consequently, fairly cautious about what he says and to whom.
    TPTW reportedly use some kind of death ray to cause cancer (as with Steven Greer (who survived) and two of his colleagues (who didn't), among other techniques such as the less showy faked suicides and fatal car crashes.
    As to who they choose and why, why some survive and some don't, I guess we would have to go further down some very deep rabbit holes to find all that out.
    Certainly, the individual karma of each possible target would have something to do with whether they are actually targeted, and whether they survive.
    Fortunately, not everything is under their control, and then the various factions don't agree about a lot of things, which must make it all very complicated.

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    i dismiss almost nothing, and acknowledge all possibilities...but when ufologists or alt media members get cancer after a disclosure or 2, i can't help but regard this seeming coincidence with doubt. i'm certain if these same presenters walked off the stage with the whooping cough or an itchy ass, unemployed middle-aged men still living in their mother's basement with too much time on their hands would still find reason to blame some nefarious source.

and if it's true, and if these alt media luminaries are being singled out for a slow and insidious death...why do the choices seem so arbitrary? and well...inefficent? i dunno: i mean, why dr turner and not david icke; he's much more of a household name and has done more exposing than anyone. why not Bill? if even a fraction of the alleged black ops technolgy reported to exist, exists, then surely that cancer ray can reach Ecuador, right? sorry Bill, don't mean to throw you under the bus but...oh no, duck! incoming!

look, if im the bad guy controlling this tech, i'd have jesse ventura picking his nose and eating it in public and richard dolan climbing the walls naked while whistling dixie from his frontal orifice. know what i mean? why the subtlety? why one or 2 relative unknowns in such a slow and plodding manner?

ok, now something relevant: (not really) this vid was awesome. well, at least the first 15 mins was - i'm still working on it. Nat, i have "taken" if you're interested. if you would like me to send it to you let me know, ok?
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chrononaut (19th June 2013), crosby (20th June 2013), Mike (19th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #60
    Deactivated
    Thanks

It is unfortunate that the life of a researcher who came to a correct conclusion about the extraterrestrial beings and exposed the dark side of their agenda was terminated before its time.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ResistETIntervention For This Post:

crosby (20th June 2013), onawah (20th June 2013), RunningDeer (19th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast