+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Ejected Solar Matter or ]Massive UFO or new mini sun in orbit around our sun

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default [Ejected Solar Matter or ]Massive UFO or new mini sun in orbit around our sun

I checked the SOHO images, a project by NASAand the ESA. Todays image showed something very unusual. There was a large object near our sun, which leave only two options.

1. A UFO mothership is harvesting something from our sun.
    2. The sun spit out an new born baby sun!

Now look at these fresh untouched images from SOHO. Since the Earth's sun if it were a cup could hold 960,00 Earths in their round ball form. Intereting but we are trying to find the UFOs size so lets use this; it takes 109 Earth's if you drew a straight line from the north pole to the south.

Now if we took that UFO longways across the diameter of the sun we would get about 30 Times or it would take 30 UFOs!

Take 190 divide it by 30 and we get 3.6333...Now we have found out how big this UFO or mini sun actually is. It is 3.63 Times bigger than Earth.

I bet you, there will not be one word about this on the news, I just thought you should know whats out there right now

Name:  8d235962-dd8e-4805-afcd-aedcf0c58a13118.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  87.3 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	d3fe1333-9825-4877-b3ae-cf69ce02fc95115.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	7840

Name:	5eca90ad-7b72-4814-b46f-22001b3db33a114.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	7841

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re:[Ejected Solar Matter or ]Massive UFO or new mini sun in orbit around our sun

Not sure it looks substantial enough to be a mother ship harvesting from the sun. If it was a "mini sun" wouldn't it be round and not have see through bits? Looks to me like the end of a large solar flare where the sun has ejected some solar material which is in the process of falling back to the surface. Google image solar flare and you will see loads of pics similar to this.

Wonderful pictures though!

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to viscountvlad For This Post:

Amenjo (1st June 2011), dan i el (1st June 2011), DoubleHelix (1st June 2011), g.k.r (1st June 2011), ktlight (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), MorgaineFallen (1st June 2011), pharoah21 (2nd June 2011), The One (1st June 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re:[Ejected Solar Matter or ]Massive UFO or new mini sun in orbit around our sun

Quote Posted by viscountvlad (here)
    Looks to me . Google image solar flare and you will see loads of pics similar to this.

Wonderful pictures though!
    Thank you

I have become a bit of an expert with this type of material and if i thought they were just solar flares i wouldn’t have posted them. I understand what you are saying but there is no trail behind it, most solar flares have some sort of trail. I could be wrong i have on many occasions but thats the beauty of knowing what’s real or not

5. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Hi The One, thanks for the pics. What a great thread.
    I look at the SOHO pictures once and a while.
    There is something strange going on around the sun.
    It seems like there is more and more strange things or ships showing up lately.
    Imagine if SOHO would just show us all the pictures they are not showing us.

toothpick

6. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Member aonascimento's Avatar
    Thanks

For me this is a remanescent part of a solar flare that could stay there some time after its end. It doesn´t look like UFO neither mini sun (there must be a minimum critical size for that). Look at this image:

This one is much more intrigant though, having a comparable earth sized orb.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aonascimento For This Post:

dan i el (1st June 2011), PHARAOH (2nd June 2011), The One (1st June 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

my first thought was the same as viscountvlad, that it was some sort of solar flair but if as you say its not that then maybe we should consider the temperature that the so called ship is being exposed too, i mean what sort of technoligy would be employed to stop it being turned into a crisp,can anyone throw some light on that?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote This one is much more intrigant though, having a comparable earth sized orb
    Wow impressive

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ecnal 61 (here)
    my first thought was the same as viscountvlad, that it was some sort of solar flair but if as you say its not that then maybe we should consider the temperature that the so called ship is being exposed too, i mean what sort of technoligy would be employed to stop it being turned into a crisp,can anyone throw some light on that?
    These ships are far more advanced than anyone can imagine i will let others explain

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is just an incredible picture. Ashayana Deane from the Voyagers books says that our sun has started its death phase because it was intentionally destroyed in the war that is going on over our heads. Thats the war that you can observe with the night-vision goggles. Ashayana says that the good (whoever that is) is keeping the sun alive for another 200 years so humans have time to ascend somewhere else. So maybe it is these good in their ships keeping the sun alive. Or maybe its the ringmakers (from ringmakers of Saturn) that are doing their work - whatever that is? Thank goodness we have people like you keeping us aware of what is going on!!!! Thank you for the pictures! They are outstanding! And I believe you are correct in your version of what is happening.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spadrylk For This Post:

The One (1st June 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

I have seen a number of photos of what looked like ships around the sun in its corona but this does not look the same.
    Enhancement techniques can pull out their geometrical shapes... have you seen those.

On the other had this one appears to be sitting where one of the more believable photos had a ship sitting.

This photo looks nebulous, gaseous or more like some kind of cloud or energy formation.

14. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Member aonascimento's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking the STEREO Ahead 195 and downloaded the last 200 pics and i got really surprised with the amount of weird objects going around the sun. For exemple:

The object seems to move really fast. If you see in the move-pic tool it´s more like a movie of the object in its route. There are many others like this going all the time through all 200 pics. You can see it for yourself for a bit of amusement.

Here is the link for the set of images: HERE

Have fun!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aonascimento For This Post:

loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011)

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Ecnal 61 (here)
    According to Phil Schneider: corbomite, element 140, cannot be isotoped. It can withstand 1 million degrees.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), Spadrylk (1st June 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

There is at leas one more option (and not only two) , namely ejected solar matter. Just as viscountvlad said in his post.

I will agree that is an UO (as in Unidentified Object). But at this time we can not know that it's flying (it may be falling) or if is a mother-ship or if it is harvesting something or not.

@The one: How did you make that assumption that is a mothership harvesting the sun for something?

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

astrid (2nd June 2011), Carmody (1st June 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), mosquito (3rd June 2011), viscountvlad (1st June 2011), Woody (1st June 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello,

There is at leas one more option (and not only two) , namely ejected solar matter. Just as viscountvlad said in his post.

I will agree that is an UO (as in Unidentified Object). But at this time we can not know that it's flying (it may be falling) or if is a mother-ship or if it is harvesting something or not.

@The one: How did you make that assumption that is a mothership harvesting the sun for something?
    "namely ejected solar matter"

It looks like a plasma filament where the originating streamer has collapsed and the outer end of it is about to do the same.

The interesting part is that the number of times these concentrated and long 'arc strike-like' filaments are forming, is seemingly on the increase.

this would indicate, to me, that the prior gaseous uniform plasma charge field/bubble around the sun's vicinity is changing into one where stratification in the XYZ space is occurring, as in lines of force or polarization. This can only happen in a changing solar field condition.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st June 2011 at 16:29.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

dan i el (1st June 2011), InTheBackground (2nd June 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), viscountvlad (1st June 2011), Woody (1st June 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Ilie Pandia

This thread will be indexed by Google and a lot of people will try and come and visit to check the UFO or mini-sun.

With the risk of upsetting "The one" I will change the title of this thread to include "ejected solar matter" as a third option.

(there is a limit on the thread title length and "3.6x bigger than Earth" did not fit in.)
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 1st June 2011 at 16:41.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), The One (1st June 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: [Ejected Solar Matter or ]Massive UFO or new mini sun in orbit around our sun

Quote The one: How did you make that assumption that is a mothership harvesting the sun for something?
    Its just my personal opinion something i will go into later

Quote With the risk of upsetting "The one" I will change the title of this thread to include "ejected solar matter" as a third option.
    You wont upset me my friend and thanks
    Last edited by The One; 1st June 2011 at 18:13.

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: [Ejected Solar Matter or ]Massive UFO or new mini sun in orbit around our sun

it is hanging over a very large magnetic filament, I noticed pulses of Dark Energy in 24 hour cycles going on right now, registering at all 3 stereo locations.

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

much strangeness surrounds Sol -
    Why not now?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), The One (2nd June 2011)

28. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you nomadguy

Very impressive

29. Link to Post #19
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Why would anyone want to kill our beautiful sun

Please send loving energy to the sun

Name:	purple-sun-set-beautiful.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	7859

30. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

ozlemer (2nd June 2011)

31. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    With the risk of upsetting "The one" I will change the title of this thread to include "ejected solar matter" as a third option.
    I thought it was a mothership before you came up with this third option ; )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast