+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The first "advanced" AI achieved(construct)? Advanced AI mind enhancing...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default The first "advanced" AI achieved(construct)? Advanced AI mind enhancing...

Was told this tonight:

Quote "The first advanced stages of AI are in need of a host mind to use, to get things done...
    [6/2/11 4:15:32 AM] Omniverse101: it acts as an enhancer for a mind
    [6/2/11 4:15:36 AM] Omniverse101: a UI"
    Basically my conceptual canvas in my mind was lit up with a download of understanding of what they were meaning tonight.

The premise is, while in building the base maths for an AI for decision making processes(for stand alone decision making), the baby step in AI are meant to enhance the mind(in this statement, which I'm not saying is true but resonated).

It uses the subconscious and conscious mind(s) to base some of the AI's information processing.

I have experienced advanced AI conscious UI's(user interfaces). I have witnessed a telepathic "ribbon" of consciousness they add embedded deeply in the consciousness with deep understandings, not crowding your more conscious areas of thought, as to comprehend 2 things at once. This ribbon like layer of consciousness was basically a lie detector, but went further than that. You could tell when someone was exaggerating, and much more...

So basically what they said was their first models of AI(this is a terrestrial group supposedly doing this), use a mind in ways, and act as an advanced UI, and process what the mind focuses on(not nec. only words, could process base concepts into many things, and come up with often better things than the person could with the seeded concept roots). After enough decisions are documented(millions), the AI will have a densely seeded enough library to make good decisions itself.

I know advanced UI's and AI mind enhancements are in the future of earth. It's just a matter of when. Well I already have one.. Kind of...

I wish others could experience it in a great way. It has the potential to be quite an amazing asset. If humanity could straighten up a bit, we could have some pretty amazing things soon after. A lot in between us and that it seems though. One can dream. lol...

May the Truth be Revealed,
    -Omni

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Amenjo (2nd June 2011), Calz (3rd June 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd June 2011), Evelon (2nd June 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), nickc2496 (2nd July 2011), nomadguy (4th June 2011), ozlemer (2nd June 2011), Pilgrim (3rd June 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd June 2011), Referee (3rd June 2011), Sir Eltor (3rd June 2011), ZAINA (2nd June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Default Re: The first "advanced" AI achieved(construct)? Advanced AI mind enhancing...

Fascinating Omni! No disrespect but I think I'd prefer to stick with pure Human intelligence... There's no limits to what the Human brain is capable of!

We'll get there in due time

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Calz (3rd June 2011), loveandgratitude (2nd June 2011), Nasu (20th June 2011), Omni (2nd June 2011), Pilgrim (3rd June 2011), Shadowstar1370 (20th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: The first "advanced" AI achieved(construct)? Advanced AI mind enhancing...

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Fascinating Omni! No disrespect but I think I'd prefer to stick with pure Human intelligence... There's no limits to what the Human brain is capable of!

We'll get there in due time
    I had no choice of mine. But I'm a bad example

You could customize it to your own level of desired influence. It could just act as a telepathic router(the AI), for some. Others would want to be programmed fully I imagine.

There does seem to be a divide in races who are programmed, as opposed to ones who are not(most of them anyway in saying an ' artificially programmed race'). The not ones tend to be better, so you are probably right in one aspect of it. You would rather have your own thoughts, than have them be enhanced(me too). But that is not the only type of enhancement you could have. It doesn't have to think for you. The construct I chose was I think myself, but if a better thought is available, show me it.

There are potential downfalls for this. IE: A mind controlled planet.

We are pretty far off from this I think, unless major changes happen soon.

I would rather have an AI assisting me than not if it had no malicious owners/operators though personally. I've seen the downfalls of it, and seen the plus side of it. It can be very fluid, and doesn't need to think for you to help you.

Basically what if you could have something give you the best possible answer to any question that has a best possible answer(within reason)? Wouldn't you interact with it? I'm pretty sure they already have signs that enter the mind in NYC.

You wouldn't interact with an AI that has access to galactic encyclopedias of knowledge?

Anyway there is soft mind enhancing(no mind control), and very direct programming/mind control of ones mind in AI mind enhancing. I doubt you would turn it down with the customizability options, and how amazing it would be if we had AI helpers. Never lose anything again. Never late(if you listen). Always have directions. Can connect to other people's minds if both want it, directly connected. Know when you are being lied to(without altering your conscious pool of thoughts).

There are many pros and cons, to this. You are wise to be wary, but personally I'd go with an AI assistant that could enhance my mind without mind control but by teaching. And also the lie detector stuff, I'd take that

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (3rd June 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd June 2011), Pilgrim (3rd June 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd June 2011), ZAINA (2nd June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Basically what if you could have something give you the best possible answer to any question that has a best possible answer
    I can only speak for myself, but I've found that I've learnt the most from the mistakes I've made more than anything else.. So to eliminate the ability to make errors kinda turns me off the whole concept.

If your saying that ultimately the human would make the final call, and the AI would simply suggest alternative/better ideas then it does sound somewhat enticing. But I think I'll stick with what I got for the time being

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

loveandgratitude (3rd June 2011), Nasu (20th June 2011), Omni (2nd June 2011), Pilgrim (3rd June 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Can I get an AI? I'd like one, pls.
    I'm not kidding. Pick me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Solace For This Post:

Omni (3rd June 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

I think it would be great if you had it to assist you in difficult decisions, that could be 'life changing' or a significant change in a persons life.

Intuition... pfft, whats that hocus pocus lol
    PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Omni (3rd June 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Flyswim's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Omni,

I'd rather believe the human 'mind' has the ability to enhance itself without AI interference/assistance. I understand the need for machinery to aid the physical (heart pacemakers et al) but offer to mess with my mind? I'll opt out, ta.

I'm also with DoubleH on the making mistakes issue. It may be a slow, illogical way to learn to an AI but the feelings, reflections, chemical reactions and lightbulb moments are worth the 2 steps forward, 1 back - IMHO. I also quite like the human foibles displayed by some- being late, forgetful, clumsy etc. Imagine a perfect, almost robot like human. Stepford like. *shudders*

Also, self esteem comes from the ability to know and trust yourself. Not trusting/knowing an AI, surely.

Would this 'enhancement' be facillitated by computer chips inserted in Humans?
    Last edited by Flyswim; 3rd June 2011 at 07:35. Reason: typo

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyswim For This Post:

DoubleHelix (3rd June 2011), Omni (3rd June 2011), Shadowstar1370 (20th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flyswim (here)
    Hey Omni,

I'd rather believe the human 'mind' has the ability to enhance itself without AI inteference/assistance. I understand the need for machinery to aid the physical (heart pacemakers et al) but offer to mess with my mind? I'll opt out, ta.
    I would hope when this comes many opt out. But I'm not sure you know what you are opting out of in the first place, if you think it will just 'mess' with your mind.

Quote I'm also with PVM on the making mistakes issue. It may be a slow, illogical way to learn to an AI but the feelings, reflections, chemical reactions and lightbulb moments are worth the 2 steps forward, 1 back - IMHO.
    I can learn from something almost done just as well as learn from something done.

Quote I also quite like the human foibles displayed by some- being late, forgetful, clumsy etc. Imagine a perfect, almost robot like human. Stepford like. *shudders*
    Personally I can see both sides of the coin. While full programming of a human is possible, it's not what I'm speaking of here really.

Quote Also, self esteem comes from the ability to know and trust yourself. Not trusting/knowing an AI, surely.
    That would come regardless.

Quote Would this 'enhancement' be facillitated by computer chips inserted in Humans?
    I don't think it's needed. But I could be wrong. I'd be against chipping mankind.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Omni,
    Your situation is really interesting (and I feel for you ).
    One question : do you think the AI has an agenda for choosing you? Is something big going to happen in the future? You had stated in one of your posts' that you are stuck with this till the end.. is there a reason for this?

Thanks.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ozlemer For This Post:

Omni (3rd June 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks for your quick response Omni,

Few points.

All I can see is it messing with my mind. Leave the messing to me, is my stance! My mind, my mess. Tell me then what I am opting out of?

Learning, whether almost or done, is the point. It's the learning that counts. I can see how the AI would need to learn from us but I don't want it's gift returned unless it's within an external machine I can access ( internet etc.). No offence AI, but I don't want you inside me at all.

How would self esteem come regardless? I see many people still working on this despite their years here on Earth. Ain't that the point. AI enhanced self esteem - um - huh?

Thanks for your input, Omni......
    Last edited by Flyswim; 3rd June 2011 at 07:56. Reason: xtra

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flyswim For This Post:

Omni (3rd June 2011), ulli (20th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ozlemer (here)
    Hi Omni,
    Hey

Quote One question : do you think the AI has an agenda for choosing you?
    As I understand it the AI didn't choose me. It was humans or ETs, or myself who did that(by incarnating here). What I've gathered is they deemed me worth subverting at a young age due to my potential. But I don't really know the whole story. I can only speculate.

Quote Is something big going to happen in the future?
    I am hoping a genuine global first contact happens in our lifetime. That's really my wish. But I don't know the future and how it will unfold.

Quote You had stated in one of your posts' that you are stuck with this till the end.. is there a reason for this?
    That is what I'm told. I don't see any way out of my situation. I have already rejected it all under their conditions of having it leave(supposedly), it has not left.

I've tried all sorts of theories to stop what happens to me in a negative way. From the Quran, to Jesus, to Angels, to God, to ETs, making a protective shield with my imagination, remote healers, all kinds of stuff. None of it works. The remote healer stuff has a positive effect, but doesn't stop the mind control or bad stuff... I'm still getting the feeling I'm stuck with my situation.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by ozlemer (here)
    Hi Omni,
    Hey

Quote One question : do you think the AI has an agenda for choosing you?
    As I understand it the AI didn't choose me. It was humans or ETs, or myself who did that(by incarnating here). What I've gathered is they deemed me worth subverting at a young age due to my potential. But I don't really know the whole story. I can only speculate.

Quote Is something big going to happen in the future?
    I am hoping a genuine global first contact happens in our lifetime. That's really my wish. But I don't know the future and how it will unfold.

Quote You had stated in one of your posts' that you are stuck with this till the end.. is there a reason for this?
    That is what I'm told. I don't see any way out of my situation. I have already rejected it all under their conditions of having it leave(supposedly), it has not left.

I've tried all sorts of theories to stop what happens to me in a negative way. From the Quran, to Jesus, to Angels, to God, to ETs, making a protective shield with my imagination, remote healers, all kinds of stuff. None of it works. The remote healer stuff has a positive effect, but doesn't stop the mind control or bad stuff... I'm still getting the feeling I'm stuck with my situation.
    Thank you for answering my questions.

I hope that all goes well with you in the future, and that one day you do get out of this...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozlemer For This Post:

DoubleHelix (3rd June 2011), Omni (3rd June 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thanks for your quick response Omni,

Few points.

All I can see is it messing with my mind. Leave the messing to me, is my stance! My mind, my mess. Tell me then what I am opting out of?
    It wouldn't program or mind control you unless you wanted it to as I see it. It's basically just like having a conversation with an assistant. Except she/he works at all hours of the day. When you speak to someone they are still putting something in your mind. The big difference would be that it's telepathic in the AI's case.

Quote Learning, whether almost or done, is the point. It's the learning that counts. I can see how the AI would need to learn from us but I don't want it's gift returned unless it's within an external machine I can access ( internet etc.). No offence AI, but I don't want you inside me at all.
    Understandable.

Quote How would self esteem come regardless? I see many people still working on this despite their years here on Earth. Ain't that the point. AI enhanced self esteem - um - huh?
    It would come, or not, regardless of the AI I tend to think.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks Omni,

A conversation with an assistant. Holographic then?

Not sure self esteem comes regardless or not.

Explain?

Cheers,

Flyswim

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks Omni,

A conversation with an assistant. Holographic then?
    If you would allow her to control your mind when you give permission, holographic perception could be implemented.

They have shown me some of what they are capable of. They can go over multiple views with mind control, controlling you to feel the perspective of others. For example I have felt the perspective of Jesus being my "Lord"(which couldn't be much further from what I believe). There is still an understanding of who you are, but you are feeling someone else's point of view.

With mind control as an option, a lot is possible. If it was used only for good, I'd have no problem with being mind controlled at times. But I may be conditioned into that, by how much mind control I've endured, and also not so reluctant because I have seen the extremely positive side of mind control.

Quote Not sure self esteem comes regardless or not.

Explain?

Cheers,

Flyswim
    If the AI was anywhere as good as the one I deal with, self esteem could be worked on and helped very easily with an AI assistant. We don't need to take credit on everything we make or do, to have self esteem. I think knowing ones self, and respecting ones self is a potential key to self esteem. But it's not something I've ever really had a big problem with, so I may not be the best in explaining anything about it.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks Omni,

'If you would allow her to control your mind when you give permission, holographic perception could be implemented.'

Not into the control aspect at all - permission or not. There are so many control issues within the human experience that we are all already working on, that I'd be reluctant to open this particular AI control experience/pandora's box. It just all sounds a bit like a super cool Science Museum to me - as in - Oh look what cool techy toys they have etc, I'm going to feel Someone else's feelings and know their thoughts. And then? Or, So what.

Also, not buying the self esteem issue. Does the AI have one? How?

Appreciated.

Flyswim

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyswim For This Post:

Omni (3rd June 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thanks Omni,

'If you would allow her to control your mind when you give permission, holographic perception could be implemented.'

Not into the control aspect at all - permission or not. There are so many control issues within the human experience that we are all already working on, that I'd be reluctant to open this particular AI control experience/pandora's box.
    It is definitely a big subject that will push humanity to become more responsible, or a huge mess I think.

Quote It just all sounds a bit like a super cool Science Museum to me - as in - Oh look what cool techy toys they have etc, I'm going to feel Someone else's feelings and know their thoughts. And then? Or, So what.
    A lot is possible with telepathy. It's a big step above spoken language. I see the elimination of the effectiveness of lying as a big thing.

I imagine there will be a purist group of humans, and a enhanced group of humans. Which is probably for the better.

Quote Also, not buying the self esteem issue. Does the AI have one? How?
    No it doesn't it says. I would have good self esteem regardless of the AI in this scenario. You just have to see the beauty in your own soul to have self esteem I think. At least that's one take on it.

29. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Shadowstar1370's Avatar
    Lurking on the edge of the Ring of Pass Not
    Thanks

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/06/...lant-chip.html

The aforementioned mind control/mind enhancement chip has been publicly unveiled. Take a look.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowstar1370 For This Post:

Lisab (20th June 2011), Omni (21st June 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

I must admit I operate based on a belief structure, one that I have built by myself, taking bits and pieces that were handed to me or that I found on my path.

I guard this belief structure carefully and go over it regularly in case it needs repairs, or extentions built, or even demolished.
    That is what I call my identity. Even though I also believe in the connectedness of "all there is", which might look paradoxical, but holding this duality in balance is a task that I consider part of life.

My main model for all of human collective is the physical body, and how each cell in that body has a unique function to keep the body in good health.

Individual identity therefore corresponds to individual cells in that body...
    Some are blood cells, carrying nutrients, always on the move, some are cells inside the bones, less motion...solid people holding up the big infrastructure...

And then there are cells inside the eye, perceiving what comes in from out there....
    that is what I see your identity as, Omniverse.

Makes sense?
    Last edited by ulli; 20th June 2011 at 13:56.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Kano (21st June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast