+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast

Thread: Is all of the Earth Israel?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Is all of the Earth Israel?

ok,
    This may mean nothing, but, for the last 3 weeks, an old mate of mine, who became a christian 10 years or so ago, and he's on fire for it, found me and from what he says, i'm ripe for being a christian, all i have to do is utter the words and thats it ,i'm saved, well it don't feel like that but i have a great respect for him and dont want him to feel bad, anyway, he brought 2 bibles, a book on God, and some lollys???, and they sat there on my table as he is coming most night's, but about a week ago, i just opened one of the bibles, just for a look, as i've heard you should just open one and you get inspired, well, the page i was on mentioned isreal, and the strangest thing happened, in my mind, no voice, just a thought told me that what we all know as God named the whole earth isreal, it is Gods name for the place, and as such, we are all isreali's, and God is unhappy at what is going on here, told you it was weird, but the thought seemed not my own, i told my mate, len ,this, he says its evil and all that, and i'm going to his church this sunday, i'll tell you what it was like, as i've never been to church in my life, maybe they will all burst into flames or summit,lol, but i thought i'd just share that with you all.

love and light always, hexen

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hexenomega For This Post:

Aurelius (17th June 2011), buckminster fuller (9th June 2011), East Sun (17th June 2011), EsmaEverheart (3rd June 2011), eva08 (8th June 2011), Holly Lindin (4th June 2011), John Parslow (4th June 2011), king anthony (4th June 2011), Lily de Cuir (4th June 2011), mosquito (4th June 2011), Ontarioguy (4th June 2011), red_rose (3rd June 2011), shadowstalker (3rd June 2011), sunflower (4th June 2011), Teakai (4th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Is all of the Earth Israel?

Which part of the bible did you read and which version of the bible.

Church's make me feel like there is acid dripping on me.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Cjay (4th June 2011), Davidallany (4th June 2011), Enquiring1 (9th June 2011), gabbahh (8th June 2011), Holly Lindin (4th June 2011), Lord Sidious (4th June 2011), pharoah21 (4th June 2011), Referee (8th August 2011), seko (7th June 2011), truthseekerdan (4th June 2011), TWINCANS (4th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Furthermore IMHO subjecting children to these myths as if they are true is tandamount to child abuse. Religion pollutes the brain and the objective observation of reality like nothing else. The great HE in the sky is the creator? Tell me, have you ever seen a man give birth? End of. There is no more powerful mind control than religion.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Enquiring1 (9th June 2011), Holly Lindin (4th June 2011), jozam (4th June 2011), king anthony (4th June 2011), Lily de Cuir (4th June 2011), mosquito (4th June 2011), Möbius (4th June 2011), ozlemer (8th June 2011), pharoah21 (4th June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), shadowstalker (4th June 2011), Teakai (4th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Furthermore IMHO subjecting children to these myths as if they are true is tandamount to child abuse. Religion pollutes the brain and the objective observation of reality like nothing else. The great HE in the sky is the creator? Tell me, have you ever seen a man give birth? End of. There is no more powerful mind control than religion.
    I thought it was the illuminati and the secret orders of the past who Manipulated the religions themselves to be violent. There are many "Christians," out there who will tell you that the Catholic Church coming out of Rome in no way represents the "True," Christian beliefs.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

Nyce555 (7th June 2011), Ontarioguy (4th June 2011), Teakai (4th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

What's in a name?

Israel - Isis (moon), Ra (sun) El (saturn) ?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

eva08 (8th June 2011), jozam (4th June 2011), Möbius (4th June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), Teakai (4th June 2011), theguardian (6th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

In God's eye, we are one people on one planet. There is no nationality, ethnicity, religion or any other man made artificially designed designation that separates us. The saying, "One in all things, all things in one," applies to all people, animals, plants, the air, the mountains, the rocks, the water for we are all the Creator's creation.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Cjay (5th June 2011), conk (6th June 2011), ghostrider (21st June 2011), jozam (4th June 2011), Nyce555 (7th June 2011), pharoah21 (4th June 2011), shadowstalker (4th June 2011), Teakai (4th June 2011), TWINCANS (4th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I recently heard another description - that we are all 'hairs on the same dog'. Love that, simple, no ego there. No bowing, worshipping or titheing either.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Cjay (5th June 2011), Lily de Cuir (4th June 2011), Möbius (4th June 2011), pharoah21 (4th June 2011), shadowstalker (4th June 2011), sunflower (4th June 2011), Teakai (4th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MoSh187 (here)
    Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    I thought it was the illuminati and the secret orders of the past who Manipulated the religions themselves to be violent. There are many "Christians," out there who will tell you that the Catholic Church coming out of Rome in no way represents the "True," Christian beliefs.
    And they'd be dead on. As the boys in dresses themselves acknowedge, "It has served us well, this myth of Christ." Pope Leo X

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Teakai (4th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    What's in a name?

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Israel

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Cjay (4th June 2011), eva08 (8th June 2011), gabbahh (8th June 2011), king anthony (4th June 2011), mosquito (4th June 2011), Referee (8th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

This is really interesting Hexen, I'd say go with your intuition, the "voice" told you something which is undeniable (leaving aside all the religious bullsh1t), namely that we are all children of the divine force, and planet Erath is our divinely given home. There are no "chosen" ones.
    I'd never thought of this interpretation of the bible before - thanks !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

shadowstalker (4th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    In God's eye, we are one people on one planet. There is no nationality, ethnicity, religion or any other man made artificially designed designation that separates us. The saying, "One in all things, all things in one," applies to all people, animals, plants, the air, the mountains, the rocks, the water for we are all the Creator's creation.
    That isn't what your book says.
    Didn't your god create the tribes and nations after the tower of babel so that the various groups couldn't work together again?

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

What kind of lollies?

And - I'm digging your idea about Israel.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)
    Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    What's in a name?

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Israel
    I have read about a dozen different interpretations. Underline, bold, blinking "INTERPRETATIONS".

I'm not saying any one of them is the correct interpretation. I put the question mark at the end for a reason.

24. Link to Post #14
    Iran Avalon Member
    Thanks

back in the day when I was a school boy an Islamic theology teacher of mine said one day everyone on the face of the earth will be Muslims, Islam will be victorious like our republic was and I thought what the hell is this guy talking about.
    religions played us.
    Last edited by Mostafa; 4th June 2011 at 05:01.

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mostafa For This Post:

Carmody (4th June 2011), Cjay (4th June 2011), GCS1103 (7th August 2011), jackovesk (6th June 2011), king anthony (4th June 2011), Limor Wolf (9th November 2011), Lord Sidious (4th June 2011), loveandgratitude (4th June 2011), Mad Hatter (18th June 2011), pharoah21 (4th June 2011), Seikou-Kishi (4th June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), Steven (3rd July 2011), sunflower (4th June 2011), sygh (8th June 2011), Teakai (4th June 2011), TWINCANS (4th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)

I used to feel like I was ON acid. Everything was dripping and tripping. Very very badly.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

I used to feel like I was ON acid. Everything was dripping and tripping. Very very badly.
    Wow, I guess i'm not the only one to experience that, thank you for letting me know I wasn't alone in that.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 4th June 2011 at 06:04.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

28. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

TWINCANS (4th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Mostafa (here)
    back in the day when I was a school boy an Islamic theology teacher of mine said one day everyone on the face of the earth will be Muslims, Islam will be victorious like our republic was and I thought what the hell is this guy talking about.
    religions played us.
    This post has made me smile so much, I didn't just want to press the thanks button :D

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Cjay (4th June 2011), GCS1103 (7th August 2011), Lord Sidious (4th June 2011), Mostafa (4th June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), Shadowstar1370 (17th June 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Wow, I guess i'm not the only one to experience that, hank you for letting me know I wasn't alone in that.
    Definite feeling of alternate reality. Count me in too as one with that blotter'ed feeling.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

shadowstalker (4th June 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Watch out for those christian lollies. Maybe they are LSD, mind control. "I felt like i was on ACID" LOL.

I am sad to say that the Bible has been inflitrated, along with the Koran, along with all the religions.
    The old testiment is an atrocity. Blood, revenge, sacrifice, wars, and on its goes. Where is the loving GOD?

The Bible was written 20 or 30 years after Christ died. You have Peter and Paul. One sold out to the Jews of Rome, Paul I think it was. Then we have the Kings James Bible version written by the Jewish Freemasons.

God dwells within. You do not need an outside influence to speak with God. You do not need a third party to intervene on your behalf. Learn to speak directly with God. God, Universal Love, whatever you want to call the Creator, really loves a good chat. Did not Jesus say, the Kingdom of God dwells within.

Most Holy books have about 5% truth, to rest you can toss. That truth is -
    LOVE, COMPASSION & FORGIVENESS.

Any book that talks about revenge is a book of Satan himself. Remember Abraham, about to sacrifice his son.
    WTF. This is not a loving God that would ask you to do that. The creator of this world is a GOD OF LOVE.

Last edited by loveandgratitude; 4th June 2011 at 08:00.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

jcocks (8th June 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Watch out for those christian lollies. Maybe they are LSD, mind control. "I felt like i was on ACID" LOL.

I am sad to say that the Bible has been inflitrated, along with the Koran, along with all the religions.
    The old testiment is an atrocity. Blood, revenge, sacrifice, wars, and on its goes. Where is the loving GOD?

The Bible was written 20 or 30 years after Christ died. You have Peter and Paul. One sold out to the Jews of Rome, Paul I think it was. Then was have the Kings James Bible version written by the Jewish Freemasons.

God dwells within. You do not need an outside influence to speak with God. You do not need a third party to intervene on your behalf. Learn to speak directly with God. God, Universal Love, whatever you want to call the Creator, really loves a good chat. Did not Jesus say, the Kingdom of God dwells within.

Most Holy books have about 5% truth, to rest you can toss. That truth is -
    LOVE, COMPASSION & FORGIVENESS.

Any book that talks about revenge is a book of Satan himself. Remember Abraham, about to sacrifice his son.
    WTF. This is not a loving God that would ask you to do that. The creator of this world is a GOD OF LOVE.
    Hi Loveandgratitude - it was 300 years after Jesus died that the church started to assmble the writings that would be the bible - then they kept adding to it and taking away from it for years after.

The gnostic teachings arent included at all.

It's pretty shonky from the get go.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Lord Sidious (5th June 2011), loveandgratitude (4th June 2011), Mostafa (4th June 2011), seko (7th June 2011), Shadowstar1370 (17th June 2011), TWINCANS (5th June 2011), WolfRgue (4th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast