+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bio Station Alpha found on Mars. The latest discovery by David Martines.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Bio Station Alpha found on Mars. The latest discovery by David Martines.

This is really interesting, please watch this video and leave your comments.

Thank you-
    Morgaine.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Morgaine For This Post:

bennycog (6th June 2011), Cjay (5th June 2011), Cognitive Dissident (5th June 2011), conk (7th June 2011), D-Day (4th June 2011), Davidallany (4th June 2011), Holly Lindin (4th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th June 2011), mojo (4th June 2011), MorgaineFallen (4th June 2011), PHARAOH (6th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (4th June 2011), seko (4th June 2011), shadowstalker (4th June 2011), sunnyrap (4th June 2011), YoungSoul (4th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bio Station Alpha found on Mars. The latest discovery by David Martines.

That's really interesting mate. Great post. I'm sure you would have seen all the videos in and around about the grids that have been found on the Mars surface.
    They look very much like aerial footage of any of our major cities.
    I have no idea as to what it could be but it looks on the large side.

regards

T

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinity For This Post:

Morgaine (5th June 2011), MorgaineFallen (4th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Bio Station Alpha found on Mars. The latest discovery by David Martines.

Wow this really looks interesting, I've been using Google mars sometimes but i've never found anything as interesting as this.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YoungSoul For This Post:

Morgaine (5th June 2011), MorgaineFallen (4th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

He is surprised ? Well, he woudn't be if he had read this book, that has been around since the begining of the 20 century...way, way back...LOL

Life on Mars...«Read all about it » !!! LOL

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...os-the-Tibetan

http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/index.htm
    Last edited by MariaDine; 4th June 2011 at 01:48.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Calling it "Bio Station Alpha" causes me to think he watches too many movies, or maybe he plays too many video games. It's an interesting find, and it is potentially significant, but the naming it like that seems silly.

I view Mars in Google Earth to verify his claim (he provides coordinates in description). It was there. I scanned around, and about 40 km away at 113 degrees, I found this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	марс1.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	7880

These objects are close to the same size (scale) as the object he found, and they look similar, don't they? I don't know what they are. Maybe they are same.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kthonius For This Post:

Cjay (5th June 2011), Holly Lindin (4th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th June 2011), mojo (4th June 2011), Morgaine (5th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,556 times in 5,659 posts

Thank you for sharing. How long will it stay on google mars before it's airbrushed out? With all the structures that have been discovered on the moon and mars why isn't anyone asking their major governments what's going on? I know an answer would probably not be forthcoming but sometimes just asking the question is all it takes to start the ball rolling. It would be so cool if some news journalist asked the President to please explain all the evidence, and why do we let them hide their head in the sand when we want the answer? It's on Mars! Why should it be secret in the name of national security? Just once it would be neat to see Obama field this question...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

crosby (5th June 2011), KosmicKat (6th June 2011), Morgaine (5th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    With all the structures that have been discovered on the moon and mars why isn't anyone asking their major governments what's going on? ... Just once it would be neat to see Obama field this question...
    I still have never seen a clear picture of an artificial structure on Mars or Moon (official from NASA). Even the one on Google Earth isn't clear. Maybe it is something, maybe it is not. We need stronger evidence to prove anything. I would like to see something convincing!

If a journalist ever asked the American President about that, the President would answer with meaningless words, and the journalist would never be allowed to ask him questions again! (

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kthonius For This Post:

Cjay (5th June 2011), mojo (4th June 2011), Morgaine (5th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I have looked at the location on Google Mars but the image quality is much lower than in his video. Did they change it already?

+ Reply to Thread