+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Healing request

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Healing request

Not sure if this would be the correct place, but if it needs to be moved, that's fine.

My wife lost her job today. It was a series of events that let to it happening. My wife feels destroyed in some regard because she put a lot of heart and soul into it. She was one of the first employees hired to help start up this store when it was put into business. She loved the business, but some of the people she worked with had unfounded issue with here. This came to a head today, and even though my wife had been friend with the store manager, the manager had a make a business decision and let my wife go or possibly even loose her own job. My wife suffers from depression. She has been getting back from a recent bout 2 months ago and had been increasing her hours at work since returning. Now all that work seems gone. She didn't want to live anymore. She has not tried to do anythign to herself, since she has fallen asleep. But I do fear she may do someing when I go to sleep or if I go to work. So please send everything you got. Her name is Christina. If you need additional details, you can PM me. Many thanks.
    Bill "the Doctor"
    P.S. If you want to send a little my way, I wouldn't say no.
    "Tell me you plans! Oh one of these days that will work."
    - The 11th Doctor

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DoctorWho For This Post:

astrid (6th June 2011), Cjay (6th June 2011), crosby (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), fosselovelight (7th June 2011), giovonni (6th June 2011), Isthatso (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), Morgaine (7th June 2011), Nasu (7th June 2011), noxon medem (7th June 2011), pharoah21 (6th June 2011), pickle (6th June 2011), Rainbowbrite (7th June 2011), shadowstalker (6th June 2011), thunder24 (6th June 2011), transitionalman (7th June 2011), ulli (6th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Default Re: Healing request

Bill "the doctor", my thoughts are with you and Christina. May healing on mind and a protective will against "unseen" entities hold strong.

peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 6th June 2011 at 03:28.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

astrid (6th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), pharoah21 (6th June 2011), ulli (6th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I suffer from depression my self I understand what she is going thru and understand her depth...
    Sending love, healing, harmony to both of you.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

astrid (6th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), pharoah21 (6th June 2011), thunder24 (6th June 2011), ulli (6th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Loving, healing thoughts to Christina and Bill. Remember that when one door closes, another door opens.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

astrid (6th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), shadowstalker (6th June 2011), thunder24 (6th June 2011), ulli (6th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Done...!!!

Bless you both...
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

astrid (6th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), pharoah21 (6th June 2011), thunder24 (6th June 2011), ulli (6th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

done , coming your way

Last edited by astrid; 6th June 2011 at 03:50.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), pharoah21 (6th June 2011), ulli (6th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Love, blessings, and healing intent for you both.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), ulli (6th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

For Christina, and for you Bill, love to you both. Close your eyes and hold her hand tight, give a little tug and tell her you're with her through this until the sun comes up, it won't be long my friend.

Peace,

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

The circumstances remind me of when I lost my last job.
    I was sooo angry, I swore I would never work for anyone else again. I had less than 6 pounds (sterling) at that time.
    But I had a knitting machine, and ideas, and bought sweaters at a church sale for pennies, which I then unraveled to use the wool.
    Five years later I had 65 people working for me.
    That was a long time ago, but it can be done. Maybe there are more obstacles today, but we also have more mental powers today, if we tap into them.
    That is the trick. Define yourself, and what you love to do, then do it.
    Baby steps at first....
    Sending energies...z.z.z.z...to both of you

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th June 2011), astrid (6th June 2011), benevolentcrow (6th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), shadowstalker (6th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Your wife has really tied up her self worth in her job, so the depression part is a result of losing that which she falsely and unconsciously perceived as a source of self value. Loss of self nearly. She needs to be gently herded to know her value is on her own merit. Its very invalidating for those who invest so much love in their work and to be summarily dismissed. It's like a form of abandonment. Those are things that can be discussed with her so she can really know her self value and worth she carries with her all the time and she will take that value onto new places.

huggles to you and her both and all that that implies.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Will send positive healing energy your way. I find being outdoors is a great mood elevator, suggest a long walk and let nature surround her with love.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Lord Sidious (6th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Ok, Bill, go get her and tell her Uncle Sidious is sending Ofra Haza to help.

And the rest of you avalonuggets, circle the wagons, it is time to help our own again.

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

It isn't just the Earth who is making changes. It is required of us all. No exceptions! Whether you are caught up in a foreclosure, a change in relationship, a new job, a lost job, an earthquake, a flood, or tsunami ~ what is required is this sense of radical change. It is quite real and we can feel the punch. New methods of dealing with change are being called forth within our own hearts, body, and minds.

As above, so below. If it happens to Japan, there is that part of my being that has a Japan and feels this change, too.

These changes are meant to dislodge us from the old 3D cycles and paradigm and the old matrix systems in all their glory. It isn't just the DARK who must change but each and every one of us.

How this affects us, is pretty much open and up to us. If you need to grieve these losses, you can choose to do so and it's worthwhile. To get it out of your system for once and all.

Know that when circumstances change, we must also change along with them. That is what's happening each day and we can just look around our own neighborhoods and country to see this is so, if we take a few moments to notice how it's playing out throughout the world at this time.

Literally, no one is exempt, we are evolving and our consciousness rises each day. There is no turning back upon enlightenment, we can struggle against it or not. The common reaction is for struggle, suffering, pain and agony. It's the old matrix requirement that no longer applies. Such things are no longer needed but we have to know this from within ourselves.

Let's say that into each life some rain must fall. How will you choose yours? In your Divine Plan, we have already chosen these things. The possibilities are endless. We don't get into new ways of thinking by refusing to allow the old systems and paradigms to fall. We just need to reassess things again. Take them and look at them as you'd hold a diamond up to the light to see all it's brilliant facets for maximum appreciation.

Whether we can see them or not, they are there! Both seen and unseen. They are real, too. Ask to check it out!

These old ways of thinking and being are over just as surely as duality ends now. We must rally our own spirits to get out of the old matrix and not look back!

We can ask and receive help in doing so but we can't ask and then refuse to look at the blessings that will come to us when we are able to do this with some trust and an open heart.

Until we can accept this, it makes it all the harder to get out of the old matrix enough to get free of it and all it's many hooks. An attitude adjustment is needed.

Last year, I was evicted right into the Heavens of Sandpoint, Idaho from another beautiful spot in Coeur d' Alene by JP Morgan Chase. They kicked me out of what I considered my home but you know that house was never really the home of my heart at all. It was just a rental that belonged to others and not by my heart in the first place. Okay, my County of Santa Clara pension was stolen, too, and many I loved died as well. Into each life some rain must fall. So, we will appreciate all things MORE fully.

And so it took a sheriff to prompt and dislodge me from that place! I could have followed my heart but when that wasn't happening ~ other means came forth to do it for me. Then, I had to be trusting and open enough to get out of there and make myself available for the good things to begin to happen in my life. As soon as I was able to make this transition, good things came down like rain!

Incidentally, I am overloaded and manifesting kittens for any of you who are open to their sacredness. They are running all over my person and using my body to launch themselves into the ethereal realms and out over the top of my log bed at night while I sleep and then cycling back to do it again. Yikes! I call upon Heaven and all Avalonans for assistance in this matter and I have many pictures to share to grease the skids, so-to- speak, if called upon ~ wd40dry@gmail.com ; )

Moving 48 cats was a whole other story and there is no need or space here to go into the supreme effort to make that happen in some harmony. Suffice it to say, I was not wanting for this to happen but had I realized it, I would have felt enabled without those many steps of such resistance to the very Bounty of Heaven coming forth and into my life! And when I was able, it came suddenly and so beautifully, I am still in awe!

All of these efforts of my resistance seem such a waste as I attempted to hold onto old ground that I really didn't want in the first place but never stopped to allow that idea sink in before. Be careful what you may believe you own. It ain't necessarily so, sweetheart! Look for angels and miracles to be at hand and you will find that they very much are alive and well and just waiting for you to ask. It got easier after I was able to break free. If I can do this, anyone can do this... It comes from looking within your own hearts and finding someone caring lives there... Okay I like to add a little humor here and there and everywhere. It's how I recognize the hand of God ; )

I know all about the barriers our egos put up for us to climb over and to also be so blessed when we are able to get past them. "Ego, please sit upon my shoulder and be quiet! Like a little white dove of peace and wellbeing! I can take it from here using my own Higher Powers which I call forth now! And so it is..."

Freedom awaits each of us!

Count your blessings! Name them one by one! Count your blessings see what God has done. He blesses, we often curse and we need to change this very human 3D "reaction" into something filled with the love of our own light. Yes, Christina gave her all and in so doing, she was a blessing to all who came in contact with her at the shoppe during all these years of her service. We all know this ~ but nothing matters until she knows this inside her own heart, as well.

She gave all that she was able to muster and you know what? It's enough!
    It's enough! It's enough. That's all there is ~ giving all you can give. Nothing else can touch it! It's a choice whether you allow it! She must not give her power and joy to any others. They have no real part in her great offering!

No one can take that away from her. Loving service counts! No matter how others might spread their own darkness upon us, it doesn't matter if we can realize this within our own hearts.

Nothing can be taken that was given in such great love, compassion, and service. It's forever sacred and always lives alive and well in our own hearts.

Let the richness of her expression live on and go forward into something she finds worthwhile again. It's a gift she gives to all of us! She has simply forgotten for a short moment and can regain her balance about this with a little guidance forward back into the light of all she is and all she shares with the world. It is enough <<<3>>>!

If we can look around us at how, for instance, in appreciation for the Japanese who lost everything and those who just lost their homes and lives in Tennessee, where all they thought of value was suddenly taken away. Two things can happen. You can choose to count your blessings. Especially if you lose material things over members of your own family or friends.

Even if you lose loved ones, you need to get down to basics and get in touch with your own hearts. This act alone has more value and now what matters is what if anything, can you find of beauty today now that it appears you have lost all that you placed your trust within and upon?
    What is left? Is it enough to go onward? Is the light of your heart enough?

Can we ask to not have so many things to guard and possess as these material goods or the status of having things like a job to go to each day? Can we once again get in touch with our own heart?

What if we were actually free to do what we love for a change? Is it too much to ask to become love and not be so worried anymore about other more fleeting things? Can we not go forth and shine a new light on things for others and ourselves that is not so material but more spiritual instead? These are new choices open to us now. A New Golden Age beckons to us...

If it's a job, that is the least important thing because coming with the New Golden Age will be a great opportunity to use all of our time in a more creative manner. We are not going to be required to do mundane jobs or work for a living in slavery to others. The price for our freedom is well paid for and needs to be claimed now.

All of these things will fall away when we can get out of duality and move into a higher dimension. All that holds us back from this at the moment are the barriers society and our own minds and ego has pushed upon us and for which we agreed for a time, to allow. That time has ended now. It's over for the asking.

Today this is not a requirement if only you can see your way clear to the greater freedom it offers. Oh, please don't begin to think about mortgages. Each penny you've paid over the years and also the usury will be returned to you soon.
    Believe it or not, prosperity funds are waiting to be distributed in the wings of a new financial system when we can allow to old to fall away.

I ask for the richest blessings to be upon you and your home and all you hold dear. And so it is that the Abundance of Heaven be upon you now! Be well!

Free your minds and hearts for good to arrive upon the Earth and to be shared with all of us. And there are no exceptions to this rule. The only thing holding us back is the power of our own thoughts and hearts. Heal thyself! Beloved! Much love! xoxoxoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th June 2011), Rene (6th June 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Where are the rest of you healernuggets?

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Love and light for you Bill "the doctor" and Christina

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gsb67 For This Post:

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

To Bill "the doctor" and Christina

You are both in my thoughts leaving love at your door
    " My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "

29. The Following User Says Thank You to goldmother For This Post:

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you all. My wife is much better today than yesterday. I on the hand seem to be more of a wreck. Probably because I have to worry about finances. We're still behind of some things and it may get worse.
    Bill "the Doctor"
    "Tell me you plans! Oh one of these days that will work."
    - The 11th Doctor

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoctorWho For This Post:

giovonni (7th June 2011), Lord Sidious (7th June 2011), Rainbowbrite (7th June 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Love and healing sent

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th June 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Member Rainbowbrite's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad to hear your wife is better than she was Sending love, support and healing to you both!
    ==....***I choose to accept responsibility and BE the change***....==

**"Doh!!" Frequently, that is the sound of my enlightenment**

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowbrite For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th June 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Ok, first some more or less relevant images :

Click image for larger version

Name:	&#65;&#115;&#99;&#101;&#110;&#115;&#105;&#111;&#110;&#32;&#99;&#97;&#116;&#46;.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	7907

Name:  &#97;&#114;&#109;&#121;&#32;&#118;&#105;&#104;&#105;&#99;&#108;&#101;&#32;&#100;&#105;&#115;&#97.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  25.6 KB

Name:  &#114;&#97;&#98;&#98;&#105;&#116;&#32;&#115;&#104;&#97;&#100;&#111;&#119;&#104;&#97;&#110;&#100;.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  16.9 KB

Name:  &#99;&#105;&#99;&#117;&#108;&#97;&#114;&#32;&#114;&#101;&#97;&#115;&#111;&#110;&#105;&#110;&#103.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  40.7 KB

Name:  &#97;&#110;&#100;&#32;&#109;&#101;&#32;&#121;&#111;&#117;&#32;&#119;&#101;&#46;.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  38.6 KB

- and
    All well, Brothers and Sisters .
    May you be lucky in your choice
    of dependencies, and connections,
    in this part of your life .

All the best of choices and destiny
    for the immediate and eternal future .
    That much I can wish You .

Guess it is more or less like that .
    (the rest you have to do yourself)