Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is controlling our minds?

1. Link to Post #1
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Default Who is controlling our minds?

Hi All.
    I started this thread in hope to shed some light on this mind controlling phenomena.
    Many here are making claims that since Atticus/Charles has been around, They felt sick, energy loss,headaches, and all other problems. There are some who Say's they felt something good about Him.

Surely this is worth looking at? If there is a power out there that can tap into our minds, the this is something we should try an understand.
    I urge you all to tell your story. Please don't be sarcastic or discredit others for doing so. We are all adults and it's fab that we can share our version of our experiences....
    So i will start the ball rolling by telling you mine..

A few weeks ago i have had this really bad headache. I posted this on here in hope that someone would confirm they had the same. weeks has pass and now i learn that I'm not alone.
    I can't say for certain that this was down to Atticus or his master. But I'm certain that someone/something was trying to get into my mind.
    The pain were really bad. I felt like my head would explode. I know what headaches feels like, This was no normal take 2 aspirin headache. it was constant. like someone pointing some sort of laser beam at my head. It lasted for over a week, constantly. I have been to the doctor ad there's nothing wrong with my blood pressure. so don't even go there..
    Luckily for me I'm self employed. So i could take the time off work. During those time off i found myself all knowing. I would be asked a question and find I had the answer . apart from the bad pains the feeling were quite good.

I was delighted thinking this was the start of my awakening. But after hearing that Atticus maybe behind this. My bubble is truly burst.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

astrid (7th June 2011), D-Day (7th June 2011), DianeKJ (7th June 2011), ghostrider (7th June 2011), Lazlo (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), Omni (7th June 2011), pharoah21 (10th June 2011), Realeyes (7th June 2011), SKAWF (7th June 2011), Warlock (7th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Who is controlling our minds?

Here is my post relevant to this discussion:

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Chelle (here)
    Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Quote Posted by Chelle (here)
    Hi,
    I was contacted too but not via mail via RV (but it was more than this).
    Thank you for this post! IMHO this subject discussing Charles’ so called ‘master’ is important and was one of those pulling the strings.

I too was visited by a very unenlightened dark entity one evening on the forum after posting a question to Charles when he was typing on the forum.

I felt 'whoever' this entity was, looked deep within my soul reading me – it was a violation that was not pleasant – with the absolute absence of love.

Hi realeyes,
    It's good to hear from you, I would just like to affirm that my experience was not anything bad/dark or nasty-it was totally the opposite.
    I can vouch 100% that all the things you both describe can be done with black project technology, they have 100% surely been obtained by dark group(s) on this planet. I know both absolutely and without a doubt.

I have seen first hand their 'enlightened' software illusions. I have seen first hand they could control the mind to apply anything, to anything else. For example they can apply the variables in the mind to make it appear like you are recieving transmissions from a bush for example(or some archangel or God or anything else), or it is speaking to you. I haven't experienced much of that, but they have gone over they can do it with me by example(no bushes ever spoke to me LOL). I have been told they use this tactic to discredit people, when you say a chair spoke to you telepathically, almost no soul on the planet is going to believe anything but schizophrenia. It's a way they probably use to initiate experimentation on someone, they would do it just prior, so they speak of it and discredit themselves to people they will at some point be claiming to be the victim of advanced technology experiments etc.

Anyway, I can vouch for the application of focus into any conceptual realm, applying it to any energy, or object.

I have seen first hand they can alter sight. They have not done this extensively with me, but enough to show me it(maybe a dozen or two occurrences of various methods). I realize speaking of technology altering what your eyes see opens you up to all kinds of skeptical thoughts on hallucinations etc. A little bit of skepticism is healthy, but if one has too much, it nullifies them of the more interesting truths. They have shown me dark orbs fly around my room, they have shown me white orbs flying from trees to other trees(a more mystical experience), sometime in the last 2 days(they completely fubar'd my memory of time in the last 2 days), they showed me they can completely fabricate a scenario of reality in visual form. An object when I went into my room was on my bed, I left my room, about 10 seconds later entered, and the object was somewhere else in the room(and a telepathic engagement ensued speaking to me about it). It was the most impressive show of visual manipulation they have shown me. But the state of mind I was in seemed very artificial, and not a full consciousness feeling at all. If they cannot do better than that, mind control would probably have to be installed or one might catch them(if they are aware enough of mind control being very real, and here in the now).

With mind control(which I'm not even sure requires an implant) they are able to control how I feel, what I perceive, judgment, analytical thought, negate certain thoughts they do not want to happen, and this is all down to the core of what I perceive when I observe this at times. Mind control is no cheap trick when it's used(on the right people perhaps. I'm not sure. But I'm skeptical of anyone who claims advanced mind control doesn't work on them, they do have a brain).

From what people are mentioning, I think some of the black project tech was in use during Atticus' infiltration. They could very easily insert telepathic voices into Bill's mind(a fabrication of a "master" 5,000 year old person). I imagine they could very easily control Bill to stand somewhere, as I remember him saying Atticus did. They could easily manipulate others on the forum into the mindsets and experiences some report.

The massive amount of energy sensed by people in a negative manner could be explained by the scope of which they were sabotaging in this event. In other words perhaps if they do use a lot of black project tech, and do sinister things the people with the right knowledge to tune their minds into the right frequencies, could pick up on this(like many did). Perhaps that is part of the experiment they are running here(although I doubt the scope is as one dimensional as any one task considering this possible operation of Atticus etc).

I do not for a second believe Atticus is under the mastership of a man who was Jesus.... Or even a 5,000 year old master, although I suppose in keeping with open mindedness I must acknowledge it's possible. But I'd bet a good bit against it if it could be proven

Anyway, before jumping to any conclusions about what people have experienced(even to those experiencing it), knowing all the different possibilities is one of the biggest hurdles. I can personally attest to the dark force(s) here having the capability to do all the things mentioned, as they have done pretty much the same to me at some point. I have experiences every single day. It's like they are showing me their library of possible tortures, and technology, and mind control, etc. I couldn't tell you why for sure they show me this. But the fact of the matter is, I have been shown it. It's a duty of mine to warn people of it.

I'm not saying black ops are being done to perpetrate these events. But it's a very distinct possibility.
    Who is controlling my mind in full(and very possibly carrying out these other experiences), is a mystery to me. I used to think it was ETs(mind controlled to think that it was too advanced for humans, that was their angle among others). Slowly they allowed me to piece it together, that black projects have obtained the technology being used on me. I corroborated this mainly by seeing that thousands of others have had this technology used on them for many years(TIs). A site about this is www.areyoutargeted.com

Now I still don't know of Anunnaki, Nordics, Greys and the like are involved in my situation. It's not all bad, and there seems to be order involved. So I feel someone is on my side. Also I have received telepathic messages and had it directly wiped from my mind after from seemingly urgent feeling sources. It's very possible I have had interactions with Greys and the like, but with all the AI impersonations, I'm unsure if it is the 100% truth at this time.

Safe to say the human PTB, are ensuring they remain the PTB with this technology(if they can).

I strongly lean towards the USA shadow government being behind my torture and mind control moreso than any other entity. So that is my guess regarding "who".

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alecs (7th June 2011), D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), EsmaEverheart (7th June 2011), kersley (7th June 2011), mab777 (8th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), ozlemer (8th June 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (8th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (7th June 2011), SKAWF (8th June 2011), ZAINA (8th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Awareness is the key to avoiding mind-control.

Awareness of what is in your mind will alert you to anything (thoughts, energy etc.) coming in from the outside.

You can then refuse them entrance.

It's that simple

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

Carmen (8th June 2011), D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), firstlook (7th June 2011), Fred Steeves (8th June 2011), ghostrider (7th June 2011), modwiz (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), PHARAOH (7th June 2011), ponda (7th June 2011), shijo (7th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011), SKAWF (8th June 2011), varuna (7th June 2011), Whitehaze (9th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

It could have been your pineal gland activating. I’m only saying this because of your statement about “being all knowing”.

IMO, an outside force can only influence your mind if you allow it to. All you have to do is believe such a danger can happen to you. I don’t believe this can happen if you don’t want it to, but that’s just me. I’ve trained myself for years to shield away any outside negative influence….simply by not giving the thought any power. I’m thinking your anticipation was the culprit in this case.

Peace

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), DeDukshyn (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011), sshenry (7th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sshenry (here)

Awareness of what is in your mind will alert you to anything (thoughts, energy etc.) coming in from the outside.

It's that simple
    Only mind control that isn't deep. In other words only surface mind control(which I beat easily every time). Awareness is something that can be negated with mind control......

And how exactly do you refuse them entrance? I'm most curious about this claim and am in a position to confirm or deny it.

Also, how do you know what you say is true?

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    IMO, an outside force can only influence your mind if you allow it to.
    Completely false. This has been proven to me.

Quote All you have to do is believe such a danger can happen to you.
    Completely false, again. I didn't believe this could happen to me until it happened.

Quote I don’t believe this can happen if you don’t want it to, but that’s just me.
    You think I wanted this to happen to me? Completely false, again.

Quote I’ve trained myself for years to shield away any outside negative influence….simply by not giving the thought any power.
    The whole premise of mind control is not being in control of your mind. I do not give the mind control power. It worked exactly the same when I didn't believe it could happen, as when I knew it could.

Negative influence is very very different than mind control in most cases. Negative influence when you have control of your mind can be defended against with things such as awareness, or not giving the energy power.

Quote I’m thinking your anticipation was the culprit in this case.

Peace
    No quarrel with this bit. Although I'm not sure it's true either.
    Last edited by Omni; 7th June 2011 at 16:57. Reason: more

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), ZAINA (8th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

It's that simple
    Only mind control that isn't deep. In other words only surface mind control(which I beat easily every time). Awareness is something that can be negated with mind control......
    Not if your awareness is connected to your soul awareness.

We're triune beings made up of body/mind and soul. The mind is the connection between the body and the soul. If you maintain open communication with your soul, you have nothing to be afraid of because NOTHING gets past the soul's awareness. If your connection to soul is intact, you will be aware of ALL negative influences, no matter how complex or how deep.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It's that simple

We're triune beings made up of body/mind and soul. The mind is the connection between the body and the soul. If you maintain open communication with your soul, you have nothing to be afraid of because NOTHING gets past the soul's awareness. If your connection to soul is intact, you will be aware of ALL negative influences, no matter how complex or how deep.
    I was in communion with my soul before all this happened quite fine(although room for improvement may always be there). They have the ability to negate such connections to the consciousness(although I do not know if it can be done to all people).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

D-Day (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), ZAINA (8th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Also, how do you know what you say is true? I'm most curious about this claim and am in a position to confirm or deny it.

I know what I say is true because I have experienced it for myself.

After 28 years of mind control (and I was mind controlled) I broke free by re-establishing my connection with my soul awareness. I did this through 15 years of intensive study and meditation practice that has led me to open communication with all three aspects of my self.

I have no "proof" to offer you. I can only say that the method of awareness and of connection to soul worked for me.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

Carmen (8th June 2011), D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), ghostrider (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), PHARAOH (7th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011), SKAWF (8th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It's that simple

I was in communion with my soul before all this happened quite fine(although room for improvement may always be there). They have the ability to negate such connections to the consciousness(although I do not know if it can be done to all people).

Your mind is a far more powerful tool than most people give it credit for.

As Peace of Mind pointed out - if you believe that you can be mind-controlled, then you open yourself up to the possibility of being mind-controlled.

If you believe that these people have the ability to sever your communication with your soul, then you have oppened yourself up to the possiblity of them severing that communication.

You may not be aware of the fact that you were even considering this IF you weren't actively aware of the thoughts already in your mind and any thoughts that are attempting entrance. I'm not just talking about passive awareness of what you are thinking, but of a solid understanding of how your own mind works, its own 'natural' thoughts and those thoughts/ideas/beliefs/constructs that are being projected at you from external sources.
    Last edited by sshenry; 7th June 2011 at 17:04.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

58andfixed (8th June 2011), sheddie (8th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Just a note: This is not meant to discourage anyone, but it took me about seven years from the time I first started practicing daily meditation to break through all the walls that had been set up in my mind; all the conditioning that I had been exposed to in my younger years and re-establish a clear communication channel with my soul. I had THOUGHT that I was in communication with my soul during the time that I was living in a conditioned existence, but it was only the 'soul' that had been set up as the one for me to accept, and was just one more layer of that web of illusion.

I can only offer you this, when you are in clear communication with your true soul self, there is no question, there is no second-guessing, it is an unmistakable knowing that can't be mistaken for anything else, and you know instictively that it can be trusted. You can see the illusiory web for what it is and avoid it altogether.
    Last edited by sshenry; 7th June 2011 at 17:15.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sshenry For This Post:

58andfixed (8th June 2011), Carmen (8th June 2011), D-Day (7th June 2011), Fred Steeves (8th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), shijo (7th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

I have remained silent about this subject publicly, for my own reasons. I will share what I have felt in regards to the CM.

When first reading the posts, not sure I was even a member yet or maybe newly so, I was plagued with intense migraine headaches. I didn't think to much of it at first, as that can be explained away with many reasons. It started to be a little weird for me though when every time I would try and pick up a thread where I had left off andI would get a headache. If I continued reading it, the pain would increase to a blinding migraine. I ended up working past this and didn't think to much on it later, until Kersley mentioned the headaches as well.

Harder to explain away was the feeling of being "scanned" or checked out. It was a very strong energy that entered my home and was trying to read me, or was just seeing how I would react. I could feel something, physically trying to read my body, seemingly in the heart area. The presence wasn't negative, felt very neutral actually. The two times that this happened in relation to the CM, was:
    1) the very first question I posted on the atticus thread, it happened instantly after hitting "enter" on my keyboard.
    2) upon first entering chat when he was in there, although we did not speak at all.
    Now having said this happening in relation to the CM stuff, I do not feel that is was necessarily atticus/stephen doing this, but someone possibly loosly connected to him or someone completely separate interested in the material for totally different reasons. I don't have proof of why I feel this, but I strongly believe it and I think it is important to state.

I have had a couple of other incidents since then, one entity very dark, that caused me a very physical reaction. I felt very panicked, scared and my heart was racing uncontrollably for a few moments. I was able to center myself and climb into the bathtub. Water helps me with lower energy nasties for some reason. Not sure if that was at all connected to CM, so I don't necessarily lump it together. I've had many other distinct feelings of being watched, not overtly negative, just there.

I have had these types of encounters off and on, long before I joined Avalon or read any of the CM stuff, but the first two encounters/experiences I mentioned above seem directly related to it. The other stuff, not too sure as I am becoming more and more aware of my surroundings on an empathic level.

Looking forward to hearing about more experiences. Feel free to pm me if you are not comfortable discussing it publicly.
    Namaste,
    Di

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

Alecs (8th June 2011), D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), EsmaEverheart (7th June 2011), Miller (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), phillipbbg (7th June 2011), ponda (7th June 2011), sheddie (8th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (7th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Also, how do you know what you say is true? I'm most curious about this claim and am in a position to confirm or deny it.

I know what I say is true because I have experienced it for myself.

After 28 years of mind control (and I was mind controlled) I broke free by re-establishing my connection with my soul awareness. I did this through 15 years of intensive study and meditation practice that has led me to open communication with all three aspects of my self.

I have no "proof" to offer you. I can only say that the method of awareness and of connection to soul worked for me.
    Are you saying you had this connection, and lost it(which is embodied by you saying you "re-established" your connection), yet somehow got it again? If you lost it to begin with, it seems they were able to disconnect such. Why wouldn't they be able to do it again? Why were they mind controlling you?

I find it hard to believe you beat them, and more likely they allowed you to do whatever you did(perhaps to study it). 15 years of study can be negated with mind control and memory deletion/restriction. Meditative states can be disrupted with mind control. They can fully demotivate one from meditating with mind control as well. They can inflict pain, to change your mindset. There are a million ways they can prevent one from achieving what you may have. Perhaps that was why they mind controlled you, to observe such happen. Now that they have observed it in you, they know what to keep me from if I try....

They probably learned from your case if you are not under any illusions, such as 'illusory exemplification'(which is rampant among mind control victims as to make their testimonies not align).

Did they mind control you often? Or was it not often?

Can you explain how they mind controlled you?

What is it like when they try after you have established connection to the soul? Are you saying they cannot affect your brain?

I'm very curious. I hope you are right.

Please explain the exact things that lead you to achieve this. 'Study' and 'meditation' doesn't cut it for me. Doesn't really help.

As Peace of Mind pointed out - if you believe that you can be mind-controlled, then you open yourself up to the possibility of being mind-controlled.
    I see this as a big red flag opening one to not suspect mind control(which is the biggest defense IMO, being aware it's possible so you could catch it if it's done - Awareness). Belief of me being able to be mind controlled had absolutely nothing to do with me being mind controlled. They had been mind controlling me since I was a child. Before I even knew it existed....

Quote If you believe that these people have the ability to sever your communication with your soul, then you have oppened yourself up to the possiblity of them severing that communication.
    I really doubt this. They severed the connection before I knew it was possible.

Quote You may not be aware of the fact that you were even considering this IF you weren't actively aware of the thoughts already in your mind and any thoughts that are attempting entrance. I'm not just talking about passive awareness of what you are thinking, but of a solid understanding of how your own mind works, its own 'natural' thoughts and those thoughts/ideas/beliefs/constructs that are being projected at you from external sources.
    I know well one has a source that authenticates ones own thoughts. It can also be negated from what I've seen.
    Last edited by Omni; 7th June 2011 at 17:28.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

NancyV (7th June 2011), ZAINA (8th June 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: Who is controlling our minds?

Thank you Kersley for setting up this other thread. Here is what I posted earlier on another thread that fits in here and maybe will give others the courage to share their experience.

For myself, I have grown very quickly and become much more aware since this Charles/Atticus/Stephen story unfolded. IMHO, I am a better/stronger/wiser person for this experience and very much appreciate the opportunity to listen to all you wonderful minded Avalonians! Bless you All!

"Thank you for this post! IMHO this subject discussing Charles’ so called ‘master’ is important and was one of those pulling the strings.

I too was visited, but by a very unenlightened dark entity one evening on the forum after posting a question to Charles when he was typing on the forum. I am not a person to make things up - or over exaggerate or suffer from paranoia or hysteria. The visit was much more than a remote view - I saw a very large shadow orb appear in my sitting room - it observed me for maybe 4 mins; it played with my heart rate to almost heart attack stage (this was not my fear as I had none at the time because it all took me by total surprise - I simply observed). I felt 'whoever' this entity was, looked deep within my soul reading me – it was a violation that was not pleasant – with the absolute absence of love.

I have experienced this only once before back in 1998 when black opps remote viewers decided to pay me some attention; again not nice, filled with dirty Astral tricks that became quite scary and even life threatening.

I don't believe Charles' master is the real St Germain – that is probably a ‘carrot charm’ that Charles was fed.

Now 'whoever' this entity is (or was) ???? is aligned with a very dark consciousness of ‘service to self’ and is very powerful and knowledgeable of Astral tricks and how to control others.

I was completely out of my depth but thankfully still here to tell the tale. After this uninvited ‘visit’ for days I contemplated and rationalised that maybe I had misunderstood the ‘visit’ because it did in turn spark within me a deep awakening about myself on a personal soul journey answering a number of questions I had held for many years. Ultimately my conclusion after much thought ‘knows’ this entity was very dark – it was the total absence of ‘love’ that sealed it.

I am hoping that the entity that requested clemency that Inelia met was this said entity - but this is just my hopeful guess."

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

as when I knew it could.
    This may be the problem. The anticipation..

The will can be influenced. Awareness is key. This can also be explained logically. If everyone has access to the same consciousness...what will give someone else the power of your mind/thoughts?... other than their knowledge of manipulating your will, so your thoughts will do the manipulators biding. If you truly know yourself then all outside suggestions should and will be recognized. Most people under influences are blind followers and lack the self preservation. Many mental attacks came my way but were easily discarded.

Peace

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

Take a look at this vid which is purportedly a class filmed at the Pentagon. The instructor is discussing a gene which over expresses in religious fanatics and how to suppress this over expression with an induced virus. This will "immunize" against the religious/god gene and "turn a fanatic into a normal person" using respiratory viruses -- according the the class instructor. The poster of the vid assumes this refers to arial sprays to achieve this suppression.

Click here to watch

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

D-Day (7th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (7th June 2011), DianeKJ (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), Omni (7th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011), take (7th June 2011), Warlock (7th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    This may be the problem. The anticipation..
    It most certainly isn't. As I said, it happened before I knew it was possible(for yearsss). It was not the vector in which lead to it, and that is conclusive.

Quote The will can be influenced. Awareness is key. This can also be explained logically. If everyone has access to the same consciousness...what will give someone else the power of your mind/thoughts?... other than their knowledge of manipulating your will, so your thoughts will do the manipulators biding.

Quote If you truly know yourself then all outside suggestions should and will be recognized. Most people under influences are blind followers and lack the self preservation. Many mental attacks came my way but were easily discarded.
    Mental attacks are not the same as advanced mind control. From my perspective you are wrong in the above quote, because they can negate the ability TO recognize anything.
    Last edited by Omni; 7th June 2011 at 17:40.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

DianeKJ (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), Realeyes (7th June 2011), ZAINA (8th June 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote I did this through 15 years of intensive study and meditation practice that has led me to open communication with all three aspects of my self.
    If you achieved it with your mind's focus, it can be stopped, as the focus is controllable. Which study and meditation implies you did.
    Last edited by Omni; 8th June 2011 at 17:06.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

NancyV (7th June 2011), ZAINA (8th June 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Quote Posted by DianeKJ (here)
    Water helps me with lower energy nasties for some reason.
    Di
    Water contains the highest concentrations of energy on the planet, these energies are more than capable of clearing away the lower energy nasties. Water is also a source of all recorded knowledge of this planet.

Also if you feel the physical effects again think about asking the energies of the water to actually pulse the energy back with 10 fold intensity then 100 fold intensity then 1000 fold intensity. Remember any pathway to your mind is a two way pathway, like they say it works both ways, use it to defend yourself. But don't be drawn into the ego of battle, do it with peace ..

As a foot note there is something channelling through your words on this thread, through no fault of your own. Bit nasty actually. (to this entity BACK TO YOU!)

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

DianeKJ (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), sheddie (8th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I too suffered from migraine headaches while engaged in the Charles Material. I am a person who does not get headaches, unless it is the mild kind the morning after a few drinks.

I was getting headaches that I would describe as severe. I decided to try a little experiment...I logged off and went outside for some fresh air and a glass of water. Within minutes, the headache was gone. I went back inside and logged back on and the pain was back, instantly, as if a switch had been flipped.

So I repeated the fresh air experiment and felt better again. Logged back on, and the switch was flipped again.

Repeat fresh air, but this time I didn't return to the Charles Material, a couple of hours on line and I felt great. Back to the CM and instant pain.

I played with this for a couple of days and the result was always the same. I could spend hours on line (I work form my computer, so at least 7 hours a day on line) with no ill effects. As soon as I engaged in a current thread, in real time, the headaches were back.

Interestingly, I discovered that I could read the material just fine so long as I was perusing posts that were a day or so old. It was only when I engaged in real time, current posts that the headaches came.

The only way that I can describe the experience was "unwholesome"
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

DianeKJ (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), phillipbbg (7th June 2011), sheddie (8th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

i cant speak for anyone else, but i control my mind.
    i'm not what i was.
    in my life, ive been broken so many times that i realised there is a part of me, that is entirely unaffected
    even if my mental process doesnt work at all.
    that helped me to realise that i am not my mind, my mind is a tool, thats all.
    i can exist without it.
    ive taken myself to a point where my mind is unable to process the experience i'm having quite often!
    mostly these days i use my imagination in a pattern recognition kinda way,
    its far better. a picture says a thousand words....
    so moving pictures allow a much deeper understanding, and its all instantly visible to me.
    that sure beats the hell out of linear thought.
    but i often find myself seeing a picture, and i know i dont have to words to convey it to people.
    it was ok at the start, the only one who has to understand the picture is me,
    but i have to employ the mind if i want to tell someone what i see.

the thing is the system of thought we use, was given to us by someone else
    its not our own construct.
    i believe those in control dont have the abilities we have
    the controllers have their own way of doing things,
    they pass it onto us at school, but personally i reckon its the wrong operating system.
    pictures are natural to us.
    symbolism is the oldest form of communication, but we have moved from that, to words.

the image i see now, is a small star inside a scaffold framework.
    the scaffold represents the mind,
    the star represents the being....
    they have convinced the being, that it is the mind.

its been 13 years since i broke that spell.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

DianeKJ (7th June 2011), jimbojp (7th June 2011), Miller (7th June 2011), NancyV (7th June 2011), Sierra (7th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (7th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast