+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "The Rh-negative Factor:" "Reptilian Traits":

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default "The Rh-negative Factor:" "Reptilian Traits":

FYI from lightgiver of DIF:

Quote The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.
    http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

butcherman (8th June 2011), Chrononaut (8th June 2011), Hummingbird (9th June 2011), Inversion (18th November 2022), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2011), oceanz (8th June 2011), red_rose (8th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: "The Rh-negative Factor:" "Reptilian Traits":

Interesting stuff.

And I thought I only had indigestion, it seems it's the inner reptile trying to get out!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Hummingbird (9th June 2011), ktlight (8th June 2011), Lazlo (9th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2011), red_rose (8th June 2011), silverchimes (9th June 2011), ZAINA (8th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Does it say why they're tracking them?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

cheez_2806 (8th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    FYI from lightgiver of DIF:

Quote The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.
    http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml
    Can this person explain how my last encounter with a member of one of the regressive 'Reptoid' groups ended up with the 'Reptoid' running away from me like scared antelope?

I'm RH- and the things I marked in red are traits that have/had. Doesn't seem that they are after people like us as far as I can tell. More so since the encounter happened in a remote place, with a thick forest all around me, and me by myself, alone. A perfect opportunity to grab an RH- person.

Also, I don't consider myself a "hybrid". Not the 50:50 Human/'Reptoid' hybrid anyway. And I think I explained in my thread what the "tail" phenomena is, and its not connected with the 'Reptoids'.

This is more of a comment coupled with a rhetorical question, as the person is unable to answer me. I guess I will have to pay a visit to the DI forums.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (8th June 2011), ktlight (8th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)

Oh-O....I'm a redhead. Does that mean I'm a great big reptile???

red_rose
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by red_rose (here)

red_rose
    Nope - you have to have 4 rows of teeth and the right blood.

Sorry.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (9th June 2011), red_rose (8th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Can this person explain how my last encounter with a member of one of the regressive 'Reptoid' groups ended up with the 'Reptoid' running away from me like scared antelope?

I'm RH- and the things I marked in red are traits that have/had. Doesn't seem that they are after people like us as far as I can tell. More so since the encounter happened in a remote place, with a thick forest all around me, and me by myself, alone. A perfect opportunity to grab an RH- person.

Also, I don't consider myself a "hybrid". Not the 50:50 Human/'Reptoid' hybrid anyway. And I think I explained in my thread what the "tail" phenomena is, and its not connected with the 'Reptoids'.

This is more of a comment coupled with a rhetorical question, as the person is unable to answer me. I guess I will have to pay a visit to the DI forums.
    Halitosis?

(I'm sorry - don't know what's got into me today.)
    (maybe satan, or something)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Earth Draco (8th June 2011), ktlight (8th June 2011), red_rose (8th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

The Rh-negative Factor:
    "Reptilian Traits"(the DRAGON within)

There is a hypothesis that Quetzalcoatl (Rh-Negative blood factor) was a viking, sole survivor of a sea exploration. Or a Celtic person from the Tribe of DANA.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

Two facts set the Basque peoples apart from the other Europeans who have dominated the continent the past 3,000 years: (1) The Basque language is distinctly different; and (2) The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans), as well as substantially lower levels of Type B blood and a higher incidence of Type O blood.

Human Genetics...

Odd, the REPTILIAN "Aliens" like Abducting the Rh-Negative Humans.

*Human Genetic Traits and Conditions:
    http://www.bsc.ufl.edu/bsc/HumanGenetics.shtml

Hmmm... The widow's peak ; Tongue rolling ; Ear lobes ; Freckles ; Eye color ; Polydactyly ; Webbed feet and/or hands ; Albinism ; Rh blood groups ; Cauda ; etc.

CAUDA EQUINA - The bundle of spinal nerve roots arising from the end of the spinal cord and filling the lower part of the spinal canal(from approximately the thoraco-lumbar junction down). Embryology : Caudally the tail region projects over the cloacal membrane.

Cauda : the tail.
    The embryonic Human HAS a TAIL! * We ALL my be part REPTILIAN

In Sanskrit "Ketuu" =3D The south Lunar Node, also known as "Cauda= Draconis", in latin. The "Dragon's Tail", in English. The Dragon's Tail (South Node):

Aspects to the South Node display the results of "Innate Unconscious Tendencies"[In the DNA?] and "Karmic Patterns", as they emerge in life.

Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human.

According to Alex Collier... The Alpha Draconians, a reptilian race composed of master geneticists, tinker with life - which from their perspective exists as a natural resource. The Draconians look at lifeforms which= they have created or altered as a natural resource. Apparently, the Alpha Draconians created the primate race, which was first brought to Mars and then to Earth. The primate race was then tinkered with....
    Have to wonder if the reptilian race also mated with the lion/feline race?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

Chrononaut (8th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

Halitosis?

(I'm sorry - don't know what's got into me today.)
    (maybe satan, or something)
    Um, no, I don't think so .

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

ktlight (8th June 2011), Teakai (8th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a negative B.
    I have black/brown hair and brown eyes born in China~ I don't like winter because I have a lower body temperature but I don't think its related to me being a Rh negative. I think its more related to my lifestyle like the type of foods I eat growing up...

But, I find it very interesting that I really really really like red hair and hazel eyes and especially eyes of cats and cats generally. Maybe that's got to do with reptilian gene?? I don't know just a guess ~ haha ~
    other factors....well, I am very unemotional sometimes. I have no feelings towards somethings that happen which some of my friends or family might think its either happy, sad, like/dislike,anger what ever emotions. I am Cold blooded?? on some occasions??

But its disappointing to hear that I might lose my baby if I had one

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Quote Posted by red_rose (here)

red_rose
    So am I and I eat trackers for breakfast.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

20. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

I think perhaps a high number of forum members may be Rh negative based on the poll that was done some months ago. Normally that would be highly unusual however Rh negs for some reason are attracted to forums like this.

Blood is kind of private isn’t it. I strongly suggest that you don’t post your blood group on any forum, particularly so females who are Rh neg and of child bearing age. The same applies with the “older girls” of course.

I’m trying to make a point here as diplomatically as I can. You understand that don’t you.

I was private messaging with an “older girl” she is 52 the same age as me, and essentially she had a very frightening experience when a black man knocked on her door who started to discuss matters that had emanated from this forum.

She is still a member, so I wont say anymore, other than take care girls oldies and youngish alike especially on this topic!
    Last edited by Fred259; 8th June 2011 at 13:06.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

astrid (8th June 2011), cheez_2806 (8th June 2011), DoubleHelix (8th June 2011), kersley (8th June 2011), Lazlo (9th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th June 2011), Michelle Marie (9th June 2011), oceanz (8th June 2011), OnyxKnight (8th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Rh negative traits:

Truth seekers...a sense of mission in life...psychic abilities...deep compassion for fate of mankind...desire for higher wisdom...

See more explanation and traits here~~~ http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8091811AAsSpCx
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ktlight (9th June 2011), OnyxKnight (8th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hi, I just read this on the first page.

Quotes: 'There is a hypothesis that Quetzalcoatl (Rh-Negative blood factor) was a viking, sole survivor of a sea exploration. Or a Celtic person from the Tribe of DANA.'

Ouf ... This myth comes from a chemical teacher named, Gustavo Nelin. Based on the disparition of a viking, companion of erik Le Rouge. It doesn't considere the fact that the root of the tale is indegenous and prior of several centuries with the lost of the said viking. It is not much research done.

Namaste, Steven

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cheez_2806 (here)
    I'm a negative B.
    I have black/brown hair and brown eyes born in China~ I don't like winter because I have a lower body temperature but I don't think its related to me being a Rh negative. I think its more related to my lifestyle like the type of foods I eat growing up...

But, I find it very interesting that I really really really like red hair and hazel eyes and especially eyes of cats and cats generally. Maybe that's got to do with reptilian gene?? I don't know just a guess ~ haha ~
    other factors....well, I am very unemotional sometimes. I have no feelings towards somethings that happen which some of my friends or family might think its either happy, sad, like/dislike,anger what ever emotions. I am Cold blooded?? on some occasions??

But its disappointing to hear that I might lose my baby if I had one
    You can have shots to stop that happening now, Cheez.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

This is a very serious topic Teaks.

Kerry would say its best to get the information out, so that we expose them. This is happening.

In Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) but when it was “White Rhodesia” they developed what they called the “N Bomb”. It wasn’t really a bomb in the true sense, it wasn’t a munition and the “N” doesn’t stand for nuclear.

Rather it was a biological compound that was specifically developed to attack the Afro gene, ie Black people were singled out.

Following the fall of the White Ian Smith Government in Rhodesia and prior to the emergence of Zimbabwe “the unit” responsible for developing this gene was transferred to South Africa. We don’t know what happened after that, but we know a man who does.

The forum has gone through some turbulent changes and many members have left. However Avalon still does have a member who is a geneticist, Ive just checked and he is still around. I also believe that he’s a doctor.

In a previous thread he posted that it was possible to target and eliminate all those who were Rhesus positive. Ive sent him a PM and he may respond. The decision of course is his.

This leaves the Rhesus negatives, which may be the answer to your question Teakai.It’s known that Rh negs can’t contacts HIV / AIDS as the virus can’t attach itself to the “T cell”

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

cheez_2806 (9th June 2011), Hummingbird (9th June 2011), ktlight (8th June 2011), oceanz (8th June 2011), RedeZra (10th June 2011), Teakai (9th June 2011), winnasboy (9th June 2011), ZAINA (8th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Does anyone have a link to the research/information that supports the idea that rh- bloodtypes cannot contract the HIV/AIDS virus? Thanks!

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

Kerry would say its best to get the information out, so that we expose them. This is happening.

In Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) but when it was “White Rhodesia” they developed what they called the “N Bomb”. It wasn’t really a bomb in the true sense, it wasn’t a munition and the “N” doesn’t stand for nuclear.

Rather it was a biological compound that was specifically developed to attack the Afro gene, ie Black people were singled out.

Following the fall of the White Ian Smith Government in Rhodesia and prior to the emergence of Zimbabwe “the unit” responsible for developing this gene was transferred to South Africa. We don’t know what happened after that, but we know a man who does.

The forum has gone through some turbulent changes and many members have left. However Avalon still does have a member who is a geneticist, Ive just checked and he is still around. I also believe that he’s a doctor.

In a previous thread he posted that it was possible to target and eliminate all those who were Rhesus positive. Ive sent him a PM and he may respond. The decision of course is his.

This leaves the Rhesus negatives, which may be the answer to your question Teakai.It’s known that Rh negs can’t contacts HIV / AIDS as the virus can’t attach itself to the “T cell”
    I'm wondering if one has to be white skinned to be rh-.
    Obama is apparently related to the royal line - so could he have the rh- blood?

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I'm wondering if one has to be white skinned to be rh-.
    Obama is apparently related to the royal line - so could he have the rh- blood?
    If you have background that is British, French or Spanish - yes.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

ktlight (9th June 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Teakai;240061]

Quote I'm wondering if one has to be white skinned to be rh-.
    No.

But hardly any black people and Chinese are Rh-neg.

Quote Obama is apparently related to the royal line - so could he have the rh- blood?
    He is Rh-neg apparently. This kind of confirms that interracial marriages were very few and far between until recently in society.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Teakai (16th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast