+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ - George Kavassilas

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 155 posts

Default Re: AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ - George Kavassilas

I am on the 3rd part of the 2nd (most recent) video....(didnt even listen to the first one). This is GREAT Stuff! I have read and gone over a lot of info, as much as I could find on Montauk Project and he is providing more info, so to speak, and......anyway, thank you for this link. Greatly appreciated.

lightwalker

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    here is something to look at
    http://www.georgekavassilas.org/Lett...ct_Camelot.pdf
    It seems like a very heartfelt letter at first glance, but two things immediately caught my eye here:

And quote: "I am not a whistle blower as you define the term. But I do intend to water the seed "

Well that sounds pretty suspicious to me, I don't know about you.

Another thing the letter is signed "Randy George", I was under the impression the man's name was "George Kavassilas"? now give me a valid reason why someone would change their name in public.

Quote Posted by grace (here)
    when they claim that they do, ie. telling us to get on their ships like it's in our best interest
    Who is claiming this, who is telling us to get on their ships? I know of no such ET.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by grace (here)
    i don't think it's just a matter of deciding you want to ascend and ascending. George says that there's going to be people on earth who won't have gone with the et's but also won't see the doorways into ascension.. they will have to die with the old earth during earth changes. if you watch the videos, he says that this is all already planned by our higher selves, as far as who goes and who stays. so those beings, even though they might have the knowledge of ascension, might not be ready for it or want to go through with it yet. in other words, this isn't just about being in the right place at the right time, whereas they could just swoop down here and into the doorways like they own the place. you have to be vibrating at a certain level and in your heart center emanating your truth to even see the doorways. we are literally walking into the womb of mother earth to be birthed, i would think she can't be tricked by someone that isn't meant to ascend at this time. everyone will have their day, though, even the et's that mean us harm now will find the truth some day.
    Grace, thank-you for that very eloquent description of how one will enter the stargates. It is all about our heart center and our vibrational level. George explains that 2 people may be standing in a field, one will see the opening and the other will not. That is how it will be.

Majorian, don't take anyone's word for their understanding of what George says in his videos.
    You must watch them for yourself.
    His videos are in 3 parts, 2 with 6 videos and a third part with 10.
    Part 1 - The true origins of our universe http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p1.html

Part 2- The road to ascension and why you should not get on the shipshttp://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p2.html

Part 3- The future of mankind and the meaning of our existencehttp://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032009_p3.html

His latest video made this March of 2010 is really more of an update of what he presented in last year's videos. I would watch this last.
    http://georgekavassilas.org/gktalk032010.html

By the way, we should all e-mail Bill or Kerry to interview George.
    Last edited by yiolas; 19th May 2010 at 22:35.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

4. Link to Post #24
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

So anyone want to help me understand why is he so sure that this earth has 2 more years and anything we do is pointless? Makes me feel so helpless not to say that who will pass or stay or board the ships is already decided by our higher selves.

This is too fixed for me. I am not saying i discard it but i really dont like it when everything is predecided for me ... Also this last video left me a bit puzzled ... he said that there will be land masses colapsing like in the 2012 movie... damn...

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Is there any way to listen to these via mp3 download? (alas no you-tube vid connection) .

Many Thanks

6. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I really enjoyed these videos, I had not seen George before but I liked his straightforward presentation and it left me with plenty of things to contemplate.

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    So anyone want to help me understand why is he so sure that this earth has 2 more years and anything we do is pointless? Makes me feel so helpless not to say that who will pass or stay or board the ships is already decided by our higher selves.

This is too fixed for me. I am not saying i discard it but i really dont like it when everything is predecided for me ... Also this last video left me a bit puzzled ... he said that there will be land masses colapsing like in the 2012 movie... damn...
    your higher self is you! you have made the choice, no one else. this is not meant to make you feel powerless, but to assure you that whatever you feel in your heart is the right journey for you, that is your path.
    Last edited by grace; 19th May 2010 at 22:28.
    \

8. Link to Post #28
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

grace yes but our mind is so brain washed atm that i dont even think 50% of earths population will actually hear their heart. They will just follow the trend ... i am trying my best to hear what my heart wants, asks but its not easy. I am supposed to be one of the lucky ones that know what we are up against imagine those that are ignorant. The way i see this is that not even 1% of the total earth pop will be rdy to see the gates... remember not even george is rdy ...

If its true about my higher self deciding this for me then how come so many are blinded to the truth... just makes me wonder.

Something last ... did anyone understand the problem of why we cant live in other planets? If we decided to come here why would we stuck our selves just in 1 planet? The way i figured it each being in the universe is stuck to stay in his planet for ever ... else he wont survive the vibrations. Then how come all these ets are here watching us for eons and why would the god creator minimize the journey that much?
    Last edited by Etherios; 19th May 2010 at 22:39.

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    grace yes but our mind is so brain washed atm that i don't even think 50% of earths population will actually hear their heart. They will just follow the trend ... i am trying my best to hear what my heart wants, asks but its not easy. I am supposed to be one of the lucky ones that know what we are up against imagine those that are ignorant. The way i see this is that not even 1% of the total earth pop will be rdy to see the gates... remember not even george is rdy ...

If its true about my higher self deciding this for me then how come so many are blinded to the truth... just makes me wonder.
    You raise some valid questions Etherios. In one of the tapes from last year George says something to the effect that, we do not know what is in another person's heart. Someone who we see leading a normal life, working in a factory, enjoying a bear at the local pub etc. has as much a chance of seeing the stargates as one who spends his day meditating or praying. It is all about what is in your heart, giving and accepting love and being close to Mother Earth. I believe that we should all be spending this remaining time simplifying our lives, getting back to the basics, appreciating the people that we have in our lives, forgiving and asking for forgiveness. Just as the earth is cleansing herself, we too should be clearing all of the clutter from our lives. Furthermore, I would like to believe that the reason that we as an awake and aware group are here for the purpose of assisting others when the time comes.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

thought you might like this......

http://www.georgekavassilas.org/theh...fascension.pdf

Now consider 21 March 2013

2 1 0 3

2 0 1 3

The 1 representing the whole or unity has moved away from duality. The has shifted across the 3 representing the Holy Trinity.

When the cycle closes on 32 March 2013 the Golden Light of Balance also referred to as The Christed Light will flow profusely from within every atom, from a sub-atomic level and lift this palnet Earth, Our Beloved Lady Gaea, out of this reality and in to The Golden Age. After this day nothing will exist on this planet below the fifth dimension !

George Kavassilas

¤=[Post Update]=¤

OOPS ! typo on the date sorry

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

21 March 2013

12. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Yes, a portion of his stuff does resonate with me, but is outweighed somewhat by the portion of what does not “hit home” with my higher-self knowing...

Ummm... I found his videos (viewed 3 series so far) to be extremely vague “supposition-claim” oriented similar to a lot of the rumors going around the internet lately... and skimpy on the actual details [or proof] of his experiences or information...

And with the disclosure of the Mars’ terra-forming “Project Genesis” (ummm... he never heard of it being mentioned before, anywhere?? But he claims to have an intimate and vastly greater knowledge of stuff that was disclosed in the movies and what never made it in the movies- so how could he have missed Star Trek’s second movie “The Wrath of Kahn”)

Don’t get me wrong – I am not one to poo-poo any ‘personal truths’ gained from each persons’ Higher-Self, but he says a lot of words (that are repeats of what he says earlier in each video) but I am not hearing very many specifics of NEW/secret information...

I also noticed the videos are cut and spliced a lot of times- it is quite obvious, and my curiosity is driving me to wonder what was cut out and why- because the videos seem rather disjointed...

Just going with my gut feelings...
    (it would be very interesting to see an interview done with Bill or Kerry)

13. Link to Post #33
    Deactivated
    Thanks

To me, it's all entertainment!

But, his premise that the earth will split like a cell dividing into two, the earth being a living body itself... why then would that not happen to a human being? Why does he state that you will either go there or stay here... if the earth is dividing, then the human would too.
    He talks as though the earth is shedding off her pesty fleas...

Am I bored this morning or what? (chuckles)... doesn't all this "new age" stuff sound alot like religious programming with new terminology? Does to me.

14. Link to Post #34
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Moxie (here)
    To me, it's all entertainment!

But, his premise that the earth will split like a cell dividing into two, the earth being a living body itself... why then would that not happen to a human being? Why does he state that you will either go there or stay here... if the earth is dividing, then the human would too.
    He talks as though the earth is shedding off her pesty fleas...

Am I bored this morning or what? (chuckles)... doesn't all this "new age" stuff sound alot like religious programming with new terminology? Does to me.
    did you read the hole story? maybe you need to see the other part also. He says the earth will turn to a sun and the rest will go to either the ships and stay in 3d or they will pass the portals and go to the new earth in 4/5d... so the division will be in a different dimension so its not like the division we know.

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I have the tar and feathers all ready for 2013!

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes if their wrong!

16. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ascension is not about meditation. Meditation is about 'knowing' the truth of what happened and what is gonna happen. Meditation is just a means to 'know sumthing'
    Now if you wish to ascend to the higher dimensions along with Mother Earth then you will have to simply accept the way you are and just go on doing your business.
    When you don't ascend it simply means that you are not ready yet you have still much to learn in lifetimes to come get me...
    But.. If you higher self decided that you don't want this 3D life anymore than you (your ego) will just have to accept it cause guess what.. there's nothing you can do about it lolz
    Your higher self has the BEST intrest FOR YOU and FOR YOU ONLY.

Just wait it out and see/experience the stuff of what's to come...
    I'm so excited! xD

17. Link to Post #37
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SkepticSoul (here)
    What you say is .... "Stop trying anything you do its a waste. What is decided its decided and we will see it before the end." Isnt that a bit wrong? i dont think George is saying this.

I wont accept this.

18. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's because you don't use your heart/feelings you use your head/ego thinking instead
    What you need to be doing now is just follow your heart wherever it takes you whatever feels right to you, you should do.
    I'm not saying your faith or destiny is decided, you make your own choices, but again, you're thinking from your ego, that's why it 'seems' it is predestined...

Peace and love to all xD

19. Link to Post #39
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SkepticSoul (here)
    That's because you don't use your heart/feelings you use your head/ego thinking instead
    What you need to be doing now is just follow your heart wherever it takes you whatever feels right to you, you should do.
    I'm not saying your faith or destiny is decided, you make your own choices, but again, you're thinking from your ego, that's why it 'seems' it is predestined...

Peace and love to all xD
    wow i guess i am too far behind to feel my heart... then again 90% of this planet is the same. SO we are doomed ... gj for us hehe

Ill wait for my higher self to decide, erm i should decide ... but i dont feel my heart so what ever i decide wont be proper ... also no mater what i do its not up to me to see the portals is it? so my choices are even fewer... die or the ship ... or if my higher self has decided the portals.

So where is my true choice here?

20. Link to Post #40
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

i am not trying to pick a fight with you but i see many weird mix ups here... what i need to do i will have to hear my heart tho the planet will turn to sun. I cant do anything to get me rdy for the portals i cant escape the earth colapsing and all i have to do that will make any difference is wait.

So

1st Anything i do now is pointless as there is no future that i can effect.
    2nd I will only go to the portals if my higher self decided to do so.
    3rd If i am too far behind and cant hear/understand my heart, i cant do anything and all that is left for me is ships or die
    4th There is no way to learn how to hear my heart... and time is running out.

SO how you see this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast