+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ - George Kavassilas

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Default Re: AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ - George Kavassilas

Funny, because Angelo you start your posts calmly and end them with what i would call anger..."Can't handle the truth" ETC NOW THAT WAS A RANT...Funny because I was just thinking the same thing about you....this guy needs to relax..
    FUNNY.....

2. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey greybeard,

I was just writing some thoughts down about fear, I thought I might share them:

"The fear of physical death is not the greatest fear for the soul sensitive being, the greatest fear is the fear for those closest to us, that they might suffer. Our own death may indeed become insignificant, but it is the suffering of others that can startle us."

I get the sense that the question of fear is all semantics in this regard, because a deep concern for others which leads to a quickened heart could be described as fear, or alternatively the word ‘concerned’ might be used.

When our biological ‘overdrive’ kicks in, the reptilian brain is active, which means fear is present. Cccme said it correctly, if you are in a body, you are hardwired to fear. That’s not to say many haven’t developed the ability to attain a majority no fear experience, which is absolutely awesome, but the fear is there as a biological tool, if you will. And though we were given the brain of the 'predator', which was the seed for fear, there was a divine reason for its allowance, for we had to develop the ability to defend ourselves from the predator race, and only by taking on the crown of thorns were we to be able to conquer the foe - we had to understand its mind, digest its processes, its reasoning, its insanity.

Prior to our take over by the predators we were a peaceful native culture with vast arts and gardens, but we were naive to the ways of the universal laws of nature. We were easy prey, so we became the hybrids, a new species of human that was war-like, brute, arrogant, haughty, vengeful and jealous. We are digesting this experience to indeed transcend the ego’s dominance, not to destroy it, but to harness it, subdue it, and correct the order of priority.

Cheers,

Angelo

3. Link to Post #143
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Funny, because Angelo you start your posts calmly and end them with what i would call anger..."Can't handle the truth" ETC NOW THAT WAS A RANT...Funny because I was just thinking the same thing about you....this guy needs to relax..
    FUNNY..... - cccme
    I'm not sure I can agree with you cccme, one persons 'rant' may be another's timely message. If you don't like what I say I can accept that, totally. I've tried my best to walk the tight rope of 'forum civility' while at once carrying a 'vibration' that many just don't understand. I don't live in the world where love = nice, my world runs on a different equation set. I'm not trying to make friends, though I'm not closed to the idea either. I felt compelled to reply to this thread so I did, and here I am.

When I described the messengers of God in Atlantis as being perceived as fear mongers, I was making a statement that language is a tool, and how it is being used, and misused is one of the main ingredients in the apparatus of spiritual control. The aphorism as it was announced was, 'what is fearful is not of God', yet here there are several messengers of doom that are proclaiming something that most would consider fearful, or fear inducing. The condition of fear arises because Gods message is entering into where there is no knowledge of God. In the nether worlds of ignorance - where there is no knowledge of God - fear arises. So fear arises with the manifestation of God, for the light of God uncovers all folly, and folly exposed does not a happy folly make.

My rant about "if you can't handle the truth" is definitely applicable to a good many people out here, this forum is only one of many spirituality camp grounds where denial is discouragingly pervasive.

Oh there I go again! Being the bearer of mean things, I can't help it, I'm sorry it's getting late out here and we need way more supports, people are going to start getting the rough treatment if they don't build some collective discernment real quick! Oh, and the rough treatment won't be coming from me.

Cheers,

Angelo

4. Link to Post #144
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Hey Angelo
    Yes this is so we arrive with survival skills, fight or flight.
    That was very necessary to get us this far.
    That was then, times they are a changing, they have to, we have to..
    The main part of our brain is evolved from reptilian, the frontal cortex a relatively recent addition.
    There is evidence that the body and brain are being rewired (Kundalin energy) to accept a higher spiritual energy.
    Also it would seem that we are developing an etheric brain.
    Its not possible to go into great detail here and any time I give a reference to the main source of my info it seems to get up a limited number of peoples backs, so I wont.
    So the possibility is strong that we will survive whatever happens
    Why do I feel this?
    Nature, life, has a way of adapting evolving.
    Now If it is so that these brain and body changes are happening, then its because, or so I believe, we are being prepared for a big step forward in our evolution.
    Comments obviously welcome
    Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #145
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

The George Kavassilas talks are fascinating. Even if the Earth does not transform into a star, living to raise your vibrational rate and learning to listen to our Earth Mother will result in no harm.

"I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships/lying/in the yellow haze of the sun/
    There were children crying and colors flying/all around the chosen ones/
    All in a dream/all in a dream/ the loading had begun.
    Flying mother nature's silver seed/to a new home in the sun"
    ~Neil Young "After the Goldrush" 1978~

6. Link to Post #146
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi ahamkara,

I agree, he's a 'fascinating' character, and there are facets of his talk that are spot on, but fascinating just isn't enough for me - scientifically speaking the vast majority of human beings find car wrecks and train wrecks fascinating. 7 out of ten people, or something like that, will look at a wreck for an extended period - hence the slow traffic for no apparent reason!

Neil Young just might have traveled thousands of years into the future of earth with that dream...

Cheers,

Angelo
    Last edited by Angelo; 29th May 2010 at 20:05. Reason: Format

7. Link to Post #147
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    The George Kavassilas talks are fascinating. Even if the Earth does not transform into a star, living to raise your vibrational rate and learning to listen to our Earth Mother will result in no harm.

"I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships/lying/in the yellow haze of the sun/
    There were children crying and colors flying/all around the chosen ones/
    All in a dream/all in a dream/ the loading had begun.
    Flying mother nature's silver seed/to a new home in the sun"
    ~Neil Young "After the Goldrush" 1978~
    I love Neil Young...

8. Link to Post #148
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Beyondmyctrl! To answer your question: (quote) "so why on earth don't they want to ascend?" I presume their souls are rigidly into control and powerplays, out of fear. As being able to ascend is equal to being compassionate and in love, they will find the door locked. Not to them but because of their state of being. I used to think that everybody wanted the truth out, when I was a child. But conditions here on Earth aren't allowing that freedom, as truth is the enemy of the ego and rigid beliefsystems. Funny enough I had to find my untruth first, to be able to arrive at the truth of my life, an expedition that evolves as fast as I can let go of fear. That's what I think and believe, I like George Kavassilas by the way, thanks for this thread DoubleHelix!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8