+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 38 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2010

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Default Re: MORE LIES - OBAMA says his father served in World War II

Quote Posted by The_Cipher_Replied (here)
    I'd certainly say so. I believe it was Dr. Pete Peterson that told the story of Obama nearly falling over after being briefed on the mess that America has become. I'm under the opinion that Obama, deep inside, wanted, and likely still wants, to bring about the changes he spoke of during his campaign. But, I'm also quite certain that he now realizes it's going to be impossible. There's just too much pull from "The Powers That Be," whoever or whatever they may be, to maintain the status quo and continue on with their "goals."
    Obama did his due diligence in becoming a politician as part of the 'Chicago league of corrupt governor's and politicians' a most notorious string of crooks from way back...He knew very well it was going to be mostly impossible to bring about the said campaign changes...He is of the same elk as all politicians, you don't get to become one unless you abide by the rules of the political game.

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 14th August 2010 at 06:00.

2. Link to Post #302
    Thanks

Default Re: Disclosure Project gives Obama until summer 2010 to disclose extraterrestrial lif

17 days, and counting. Today, I saw a UFO documentary with S. Greer. He said that we don't know if ETs are benevolent...

He didn't say they are all benevolent beings!! Now what?! :D

The whole project's becoming a joke (this is Greer's fault!).

(I hate ET's by the way. They don't show themselves. They live in secrecy. We don't know exactly what they are doing here. They are like the illuminati...lol)
    Last edited by Solace; 4th September 2010 at 14:53.

3. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

I'm afraid that the 'fundamental change' obama promoted is happening pretty much as planned.
    he knew most americans, as they caught wind of what he really meant, would not be happy.
    americans bought the soap. now they're lathered up and ticked off.

but his big problem is that he's either seen as too radical or too wishy-washy, not radical enough.
    either way you look at him, he's driven the car off the road.

4. Link to Post #304
    Thanks

Wink Re: MORE LIES - OBAMA says his father served in World War II

I was a die hard fan and supporter of Obama , I still remember the campaign slogan," "Change We Can Believe In". As a war veteran I was very hopeful that the troops would come home in 16 months as he promised. Well it goes to show a politician is a politician irregardless of color, creed, nationality or religion.

Why are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan ?
    Revenues due to the spoils of war. I am not an economist but here goes my attempt to come up with some numbers. In Iraq the reported revenues earned in oils sales between the year 2006 to 2009 was 171 billion dollars.
    Afghanistan , the estimated earnings every year in the USA from the opium and heroin trade is estimated at a very modest 30 billion which is rumor to be 3 times higher. So lets just say that the war is creating earnings of up to 100 billion dollars a year irregardless of who is President. Who says that the US is in a economic crisis ?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...wdIdK1elEeG4Yw

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...text=va&aid=91

My conclusion politics is a very lucrative business that has very little to do with the welfare of a nation.

Presidents in my opinion as just figure heads who shut their mouths and take their cut. One thing for sure when Obama leaves office he will be a billionaire and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan will continue, gee I wonder why.

Many many blessings to all.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 14th August 2010 at 23:15. Reason: I wrote logo instead of slogan, oh well.

5. Link to Post #305
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

I've lived in the midwest my entire life and can promise you the majority of those who don't like Obama in this area are racist whether they admit it to themselves or not. They may not use the N-word. Heck, they may even have a black friend. But, I know the covert language of racism. I've been around it my entire life.

For example, my mother found it offensive when they showed clips of African-Americans celebrating his victory. Oh, that really bothered her. Felt like they were 'rubbing it in'. She doesn't think she's racist either. LOL.

How about the "arrogant" meme they put out about Obama from the get-go (which I find hilarious). Arrogant = uppity, my friends. So unbelievably transparent they were hoping to incite "white anger".

There may be many who don't like him for other reasons, but to dismiss the blatant racist rhetoric (tailored for this day and age) that is rampant in this country is super, super naive.

You can watch Rachel Maddow deconstruct this racist trend that has been running through politics for decades. To deny it is plain silly.

White people, they're coming for you!!
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 15th August 2010 at 02:56.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

6. Link to Post #306
    Thanks

Racism has been use as a form of control targeting minorities and lower income families. Politics has to do with money and influences, CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS all major newspapers and media agencies will continue to play the game. As a veteran I did not want McCain or Palin in office, I cry at the inauguration of Obama but a year later I woke up as I am still getting emails asking me for money contributions . Politics is just an illusion to keep us busy while the big corporations continue playing both sides. There's no democrats or republicans these politicians don't care about principles, ethics or morality.

Iraq the estimates of civilian casualties are close to 1 million innocent people with another 2.5 million displaced civilians. 72 % of the Iraqi population have inadequate water access. This war has been a total nightmare for this people. For US soldiers over 30 % of the soldiers that come back from war in Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from serious mental health issues.

http://usliberals.about.com/od/homel...raqNumbers.htm

I tend to forget why was it that we went to war in the first place, 911 and Osama Bin Laden ring a bell.

1-911 a strong possibility of a inside job.

2-The Bin Ladens close friends of the Bush family.

You might ask, what does Obama has to do with all of this? I'm only speculating , here is two likely possibilities.

a)- He's getting brief on a lot of misinformation and is totally unaware of what's going on.

b)- He's a willing participant, fully aware of the consequences of his inaction's.

I will go with b) but you guys and gals are free to chose or add other possibilities I have not thought of yet.

Blessings to all.

7. Link to Post #307
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    You might ask, what does Obama has to do with all of this? I'm only speculating , here is two likely possibilities.

a)- He's getting brief on a lot of misinformation and is totally unaware of what's going on.

b)- He's a willing participant, fully aware of the consequences of his inaction's.

I will go with b) but you guys and gals are free to chose or add other possibilities I have not thought of yet.

Blessings to all.
    Those seem very black and white.

Does anyone really believe it's that simple? I certainly do not, but it really doesn't concern me too much. I will continue to visualize him in a positive light.

Putting focus on how bad he is (or could be) essentially guarantees you that timeline. Is that really everyone's goal here? If so, have at it. Far be it for me to get in your way.

Blessings to Barack Obama and his family. From the looks of this thread...clearly, they could use it.
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 15th August 2010 at 03:05.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

8. Link to Post #308
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    Those seem very black and white.

Does anyone really believe it's that simple? I certainly do not, but it really doesn't concern me too much. I will continue to visualize him in a positive light.

Putting focus on how bad he is (or could be) essentially guarantees you that timeline. Is that really everyone's goal here? If so, have at it. Far be it for me to get in your way.

Blessings to Barack Obama and his family. From the looks of this thread...clearly, they could use it.
    Pilotsome I am a dreamer and as a parent of five children I remain very hopeful for a better tomorrow. The answers to resolving our problems will probably have to be more at the grass roots level , communities helping one another. Politics no matter where you go are control by the big corporations. In Puerto Rico where I now live the last governor resigned on 24 counts of corruption charges . The governor raised 5 million dollars to pay off the lawyers, judges and witnesses and got off Scott free, go figure.

Like you I hope that Obama really does something to bring the troops home and stick his neck out to free the American people from slavery through control wages by the big corporations and interest groups. Quite a big task.

I am a dreamer and I pray every day for peace, love, compassion and forgiveness. We are after all at the cross roads of turning our history of suffering, pain ,war and hunger into one of joy, love, compassion, forgiveness and healing. If Gandhi, Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr. could do it why not us. We have the all the tools at our disposal to turn this thing around irregardless of what politicians do or fail to do.

Many many blessings to you and yours.

9. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

bottom line: obama has governed against the will of the vast majority of the american people.
    any leader who does that will not be popular. black, white, political side -- none of that matters.
    he's unpopular because he is not a good listener.

10. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    I've lived in the midwest my entire life and can promise you the majority of those who don't like Obama in this area are racist whether they admit it to themselves or not.
    Yes, it is true that the majority of anti-Obama folks in this country are racist, which is by far NOT the majority of Americans, despite what you might imagine if you watch Fox.

But not so of the contingency of anti-PTB/Govt people who are into conspiracies--they just don't like any politicians period. And those are a tiny minority.

The real truth is most Americans like and support Obama, even though they don't like everything that is going on right now.

11. Link to Post #311
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Obama deservedly enjoys the same popularity with the American people that Bush did. Mostly because he is carrying on the same policies, the same failed financial and geo-political objectives.

What was the big "Change" we were promised? Simple;

Anyone who disagreed with Bush was quickly branded a "traitor".
    Whereas
    Anyone who disagrees with Obama is quickly branded a "racist".

“I may be that the American public is no longer educated, or interested enough to sustain a free society.” Paul Craig Roberts

I question the word "may"
    Fred

12. Link to Post #312
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

In Last Presidential Election:

One of Obama's biggest financial contributors - Goldman Sachs

One of McCain's biggest financial contributors - Goldman Sachs

It would be best to look past the window dressing (candidate) and look at who the puppet masters are. Goldman Sachs had the election tied up no matter which candidate won and I believe Geitner would have been named treasurer in either case.

Divide and Conquer has been used forever. As long as we keep relating to labels (democratic, republican, liberal, conservative, etc) they can keep us fighting among ourselves and we never look behind the curtain at who's pulling the strings. How long are we going to keep fighting over the same issues, which the PTB keep us focused on thru the controlled media, while they continue to siphon off our money into their pockets?

When we let go of our labels and join hands as human beings who all want clean air and water, who all want peace and harmony, who all want decent health care and education, that's when we will have really won the election. LET'S DO IT!

peace, Ba-ba-Ra
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

13. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

How can you confuse your father and grandfather? Come on lol this is becoming comical, Im so tired of people defending this man, I mean come on ......lol
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

14. Link to Post #314
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    How can you confuse your father and grandfather? Come on lol this is becoming comical, Im so tired of people defending this man, I mean come on ......lol
    Have you never made a SLIP OF THE TONGUE ?

This thread is about a remark made over TWO years ago. Just to bring the whole thing up again and to use a sensational thread title ....
    is soooooooooo Groundhog day.

On the short video... from June 2008...Obama looks tired...and this isn't surprising as he was deep into his campaigning.

If you want to know what real 'tired' is Enlightenment101...why don't you try standing for US president.......

15. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

first off I live in the USA, second that was more than a slip of the tongue, that ws an outright lie, one doesn't mistake their father and their grandfather, I dont give a damn how tired you are, and second not everyone is a damn racist in the united states that doesn't care to much for Obama, and I voted for the man, and Im more than disappointed, true change would have meant that he would have removed both Patriot Acts, instead he kept them, Obama is changing nothing and staying on the same agenda, and if anyone thinks he isn't lol you better wake up. I'm tired of the racist card being used when you speak out about him, that is crap and its become a calling card, and everyone is seeing that, people want to remain blind so be it, I'm not Ive done enough research, And please, Obama doesn't run anything he is a puppet ,

Enlightenment101

16. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Being the president of a country of 309,992,000 people is never going to be an easy job in a representative democracy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

I see this thread as a platform for obama-detractors. Politics is a dirty business at the best of times.

Cut the guy some slack...why don't you....

17. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

And one last thing, more white people voted for Obama than anyone else, and those are the same people now because they are not happy with the man and what he isn't doing, that are now racists , lol you cant have it both ways, doesn't work like that, you cant flash out that racist card when it suits you to explain away people being angry over no change,
    Good thing most of our children don't seem to feel that way, which explains why we have so many mixed families in the united states, they could care less about that, they dress the same they talk the same, and listen to the same music, ask them about race and they will look at you like you are crazy, I know this for a fact.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Why did anyone do that for Bush? Uh. NO

Enlightenment101

18. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

Has someone said you're a racist?

Obama himself comes from a mixed-race family, as you know.

19. Link to Post #319
    Thanks

That response was for someone else, but to answer the question, no, infact if anyone saw my family calling me that would be absolutely funny,

Enlightenment101

20. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    That response was for someone else, but to answer the question, no, infact if anyone saw my family calling me that would be absolutely funny,

Glad we've got that cleard up.

But....to suggest that he was lying about his father and that it wasn't a slip of the tongue...is a bit extreme, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 38 LastLast