+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Updates: The Great Gathering, Hopi & Other Indigenous People

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Updates: The Great Gathering, Hopi & Other Indigenous People

Update on The Hopi -- Progressives -vs- Traditionalists -- and what it means for the world...

Miriam Delicado was interviewed on The Great Gathering Radio on Monday, May 17, 2010, by Host Helen Nada, and the Archived show is available at http://spiritquestradio.com (Click on the "Hosts/Archives" Tab on the Home Page, then Click on The Great Gathering "Logo", then scroll UP to the May 17th listing and Click again.) A lot is happening in Hopi and it appears that the Progressives are attempting to bypass the protections given the Traditionalists in the Hopi Constitution.

It has been said that "the Hopi are a microcosm of the world" and that "however the Hopi society goes, so does the rest of our global society". These phrases are correct in my view, because the Universe is a hologram and each part contains and affects the whole:

"To understand visually how the universe is truly a hologram, a math professor at Yale University developed a formula that is plugged into a computer program. Named after him, the Mandelbrot Set shows a seemingly disorganized pattern. But no matter how far you zoom into the design, you will always find the same pattern within the whole pattern. Each fractal, when broken down infinitely, will always reflect the whole. When one fractal changes its pattern, the sum total of the whole pattern changes along with it."
    -From "Estoteric Agenda", Part 13, at about 9:21 Mins.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ip8o_aCv5uw

What is true for the Hopi is true for the the rest of us -- as we change internally the world around us changes -- but the difference is that the traditional Hopi have been focused on their inner connection to the Universe and living in balance and harmony with nature for their whole lives and for many-many generations. The immediate significance of changes in Hopi is therefore greater. The Hopi are a bellweather for the rest of us.

I believe we will be hearing from Miriam about events in Hopi in upcoming episodes on The Great Gathering Radio, so stay tuned. My impression is that she may be on next Monday, May 24, 2010 (a good opportunity to call in or log into the chat room and ask her any questions you may have).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happytobe For This Post:

Kristin (1st February 2013), silent1 (4th July 2012), silvervioletrubie (15th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Updates: The Great Gathering, Hopi & Other Indigenous People

I think most of the tribes are making much "Wampum" riding the 2012 train.

Seems to me every time someone starts yelling the sky is falling the injins join in and claim they predicted it first.

Can't really blame em for making a little cash screwing over "The dumb f-cking white men"! (As they call us)

I like the post and have no idea why more people aren't leaving reply's?

Keep up the good work.

Here's a great video series on the subject.

They were taken in 1986 at an elementary school. I found it very weird to watch it 24 years later and see how much the world had changed. I'll bet the man is still alive. He can definitely understand it now better than in 1986.

Part (2 - 5) here:https://youtube.com/results?searc...are+video&aq=f

The following was taken from a description from the 5th video in the list:

The Hopi maintain a complex religious and mythological tradition stretching back over centuries. However, it is difficult to definitively state what all Hopis as a group believe. Like the oral traditions of many other societies, Hopi mythology is not always told consistently and each Hopi mesa, or even each village, may have its own version of a particular story. But, "in essence the variants of the Hopi myth bear marked similarity to one another." It is also not clear that those stories which are told to non-Hopis, such as anthropologists and ethnographers, represent genuine Hopi beliefs or are merely stories told to the curious while keeping safe the Hopi's more sacred doctrines. As folklorist Harold Courlander states, "there is a Hopi reticence about discussing matters that could be considered ritual secrets or religion-oriented traditions." David Roberts continues that "the secrecy that lies at the heart of Puebloan [including Hopi] life...long predates European contact, forming an intrinsic feature of the culture." In addition, the Hopis have always been willing to assimilate foreign religious ideas into their cosmology if they are proven effective for such practical necessities as bringing rain. As such, it is important to note that the Hopi had at least some contact with Europeans beginning the 16th century, and some believe that European Christian traditions may have entered into Hopi cosmology at some point. Indeed, Spanish missions were built in several Hopi villages starting in 1629 and were in operation until the Pueblo Revolt of 1680. However, after the revolt, it was the Hopi alone of all the Pueblo tribes who kept the Spanish out of their villages permanently, and regular contact with whites did not begin again until nearly two centuries later. The Hopi mesas have therefore been seen as "relatively unacculturated" at least through the early twentieth century, and it may be posited that the European influence on the core themes of Hopi mythology was slight.
    Last edited by Grizzom; 20th May 2010 at 12:46.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grizzom For This Post:

58andfixed (23rd January 2011), Camilo (3rd November 2012), Kristin (1st February 2013), silvervioletrubie (15th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Grizzom, thank you for posting the video -- Excellent!

I have a friend, a woman I've known for almost 20 years who is highly psychic. Her function is to balance energies (she does her work quietly, unknown to the public). So when I heard that the traditional Indigenous cultures like the Hopi keep the world in balance, it made sense to me.

The fact that The Powers-That-Be have made every effort to destroy these cultures, is an indication of their value to us. Any group that could help the human family to realize its Higher-Self, is a threat to their power.
    Last edited by happytobe; 21st May 2010 at 00:30.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happytobe For This Post:

alxz (12th June 2011), Jake (26th July 2011), Kristin (1st February 2013), lookbeyond (20th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I have only recently joined up to the forum again, after being on the old one. I am making my way around the forum and the subjects. I will be watching this video certainly and reading up on the Hopi

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yona For This Post:

Kristin (1st February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Oil Apocalypse Foreseen By Credo Mutwa, Hopi Indians

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/45/275...i_Indians.html

Here's the text and accompanying video posted by Zen Gardner (interesting name):

In a stunning revelation, Credo Mutwa is reported to have foretold the Gulf oil disaster four months before it happened. In a notice sent out from a conference he was addressing he implies a coming oil apocolypse before 2011. However, he would not elaborate, much to the frustration of the attendees.

Following is the message that was reportedly sent from the conference.

"Credo Mutwa apparently just now said half the world's population won't see 2011 at a gathering where I'm attending.
    Some delegates have walked out because he didn't want to give an acceptable explanation, he just said " it's no asteroid, comet, plaque, ... just OIL."

The Hopi Prophecies Also Foresaw "The Sea Turning Black"

Famous for their accurate depiction of the damaging onslaught of "civilization" on their lands, the Hopi prophecies distinctly describe oil pollution of the seas. It is the seventh prediction in this poignant video.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RBRop...layer_embedded

(end of article with video)

FYI, I found the above link on Miriam's bluestarprophecy.com site, posted by "TheLoneRanger", who has posted interesting Hopi-related info before. In one of his questions last October, 2009, he asked Miriam "if the Great Gathering would take place before or after The Great Shaking?"

"Miriam’s reply: Excellent question.

"The Great Gathering takes place BEFORE the Great Shaking. It was told to me by my contacts that humanity had the choice of coming together and by doing so could lessen any of the events that lay within our future.

"We have a choice to make as a species as to how we walk into the future. This time we are in right now is a phase of the Great Gathering and all of us need to be responsible. Just do the the best we can under the current conditions.

"Gatherings in the indigenous world have always happened and they are now changing because the world is in some ways being asked to join the circle.

"Love
    Miriam"

http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/grea...reat-gathering

Comment: It seems to me that global disasters like the oil gusher in the Gulf and increased earthquake activity, may be contributing catalysts for The Great Gathering. But the Gathering should not take place out of "fear", rather as a necessity and means of change for the better. One of the messages Miriam received from her contacts was -- paraphrasing, that "when bad things happen, stay in the heart", as that will see us through.

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Grizzom, for sharing these You Tube Hopi videos from 1986! I found them sort of by accident on You Tube and was, similir to your experience, amazed at the actuality of the message.
    The man who is presenting here is radiating a natural authority and dedication, I like that very much. In contrast with the David Lettermans in the TV world, which are quite artificially in a bizarre way, as they are applauded for the weirdest comments, it's hilarious and full of empty air, in my not so humble opinion ( < ;

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happytobe (here)
    Oil Apocalypse Foreseen By Credo Mutwa, Hopi Indians

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/45/275...i_Indians.html

Here's the text and accompanying video posted by Zen Gardner (interesting name):

In a stunning revelation, Credo Mutwa is reported to have foretold the Gulf oil disaster four months before it happened. In a notice sent out from a conference he was addressing he implies a coming oil apocolypse before 2011. However, he would not elaborate, much to the frustration of the attendees.

Following is the message that was reportedly sent from the conference.

"Credo Mutwa apparently just now said half the world's population won't see 2011 at a gathering where I'm attending.
    Some delegates have walked out because he didn't want to give an acceptable explanation, he just said " it's no asteroid, comet, plaque, ... just OIL."

The Hopi Prophecies Also Foresaw "The Sea Turning Black"

Famous for their accurate depiction of the damaging onslaught of "civilization" on their lands, the Hopi prophecies distinctly describe oil pollution of the seas. It is the seventh prediction in this poignant video.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RBRop...layer_embedded

(end of article with video)

FYI, I found the above link on Miriam's bluestarprophecy.com site, posted by "TheLoneRanger", who has posted interesting Hopi-related info before. In one of his questions last October, 2009, he asked Miriam "if the Great Gathering would take place before or after The Great Shaking?"

"Miriam’s reply: Excellent question.

"The Great Gathering takes place BEFORE the Great Shaking. It was told to me by my contacts that humanity had the choice of coming together and by doing so could lessen any of the events that lay within our future.

"We have a choice to make as a species as to how we walk into the future. This time we are in right now is a phase of the Great Gathering and all of us need to be responsible. Just do the the best we can under the current conditions.

"Gatherings in the indigenous world have always happened and they are now changing because the world is in some ways being asked to join the circle.

"Love
    Miriam"

http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/grea...reat-gathering

Comment: It seems to me that global disasters like the oil gusher in the Gulf and increased earthquake activity, may be contributing catalysts for The Great Gathering. But the Gathering should not take place out of "fear", rather as a necessity and means of change for the better. One of the messages Miriam received from her contacts was -- paraphrasing, that "when bad things happen, stay in the heart", as that will see us through.
    Excellent post, this article from SOTT gives a report about how this may be quite the case of biomagnification:
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...-The-Beginning

Also, evidence that while oil companies have found ways to drill deeper / drill in deep ocean (increasing risks), they have not improved disaster prevention measures proportionally:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=GHmhx...ayer_embedded#!
    Last edited by Tyler; 28th May 2010 at 08:45.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Have just watched all five Hopi videos,such a joy and peaceful words from a lovely man.

13. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Arhuaco Message to Humanity, Monsanto

These videos are from Miriam Delicado's recent visit to the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Colombia, South America. In the first video, four members of the Arhuaco tribe talk about the importance of connecting to Mother Earth and call on all humanity, especially their indigenous brothers and sisters, to come together at this time of great strife in the world.

One of the Mamos in the initial video says that the "Mon" in Mon-santo, derives from their word "Mang", which means "blood and death".. and "Santo means the... it's like the profanation, the death of nature."

Arhuaco Message to Humanity, Monsanto - 10:28 Min.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=44u9W...embedded#at=11

Arhuaco Invitation And Garden Tour, Colombia Sierra Nevada, Monsanto - 8:15 Min.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=H0WO3...layer_embedded

Note:

"In Colombia, Monsanto has received upwards of $25 million from the US government for providing Roundup Ultra in the antidrug fumigation efforts of Plan Colombia. Roundup Ultra is a highly concentrated version of Monsanto's glyphosate herbicide, with additional ingredients to increase its lethality. Colombian communities and human rights organizations have charged that the herbicide has destroyed food crops, water sources and protected areas, and has led to increased incidents of birth defects and cancers."
    From the following article about Haitian Farmers and their response to Monsanto:
    http://www.truthout.org/haitian-farm...rid-seeds59616

14. The Following User Says Thank You to happytobe For This Post:

UnrealDreams (5th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The Great Gathering Radio has been cancelled until the new website is up and running -- http://www.thegreatgathering.org

The Radio Show WILL Be Back!

16. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

BTW, there's also supposed to be a great gathering in 2012 in Peru.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Update on The Hopi -- Progressives -vs- Traditionalists -- and what it means for the world...

It has been said that "the Hopi are a microcosm of the world" and that "however the Hopi society goes, so does the rest of our global society". These phrases are correct in my view, because the Universe is a hologram and each part contains and affects the whole:
    While it is true that our universe is holographic in nature, it is not as simple as saying that the Hopi have such influence on the world. The Hopi represent but a tiny fraction of the worlds population, and the sense of elitism placed on them by wacked-out nut-cases such as Miriam Delicado is ridiculous.
    All human beings on this planet are Microcosms of the Macrocosm, and as such, we all participate in the shaping of our collective reality.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (26th July 2011), UnrealDreams (5th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

In Drunvalo Melchizedek's video The Maya of Eternal Time,
    http://www.vimeo.com/7283576
    he relates much about his experiences with Don Alejandro, the head of all the South American Maya tribes, and Hunbatz Men, one of the main leaders of the Mexican Maya tribes, both of whom he studied with and was invited to perform important sacred ceremonies with. He was told by a Hopi historian that the Hopis were originally Mayans who were instructed to move from Guatemala to North America. ( About 50 minutes into the video.)
    I have posted a thread about this video but no one has commented on it, which surprises me a lot. ( I just noticed it's gone from youtube now, so perhaps that's why, because it's the only link I gave on that thread, which I will correct.)
    It's from last year, so perhaps I missed a discussion that took place then, but even so, I think this video is one of the most important ones I have seen in a long time.
    He also touches on, among many other subjects, the Mayan prophecies about the oceans turning black, the birds and fish covered with this black stuff and dying, and about the Star Elders returning to Earth in their discs from the sky. (He said they would not talk about the coming of the "red star" with him, but he thinks they will at some point.) He discusses how the Comet Holmes which exploded and created a huge blue sphere in the sky in October 2007, was decided must be the "Blue Kachina" the Hopis predicted would mark the beginning of the "end of time" window, which he said could extend even beyond 2015. December 2012 is not that significant a date to them, apparently.
    Last edited by onawah; 7th July 2010 at 04:46.

20. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Solphilos,

Your opinion is as-it-is, but I wish you had quoted me in the contest of your critique. I agree we are all a microcosm and stated as much, but some of us -- including certain groups -- have more influences that others, and I explained the distinction as follows:

. . .

What is true for the Hopi is true for the the rest of us -- as we change internally the world around us changes -- but the difference is that the traditional Hopi have been focused on their inner connection to the Universe and living in balance and harmony with nature for their whole lives and for many-many generations. The immediate significance of changes in Hopi is therefore greater. The Hopi are a bellweather for the rest of us.
    . . .

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Solphilos,

Your opinion is as-it-is, but I wish you had quoted me in the contest of your critique. I agree we are all a microcosm and stated as much, but some of us -- including certain groups -- have more influences that others, and I explained the distinction as follows:
    Even with the rest of the quote, it's all the same. This is still an unfounded assumption that the Hopi are somehow special and have more influence than the rest of the world. There is no proof or reason to believe such an outrageous statement. This is not my opinion, it is what it is. There is, however, overwhelming evidence that certain groups of individuals have major influence, and it is those very groups that are controlling the world today. They cause change in the world not because they are a special minority, but they have knowledge that allows them to steer the reigns of other peoples consciousness.
    If the Hopi have the ability to influence the rest of the world, then why haven't they done so before? The Hopi has no power to change the world in themselves, all they can do is spread a message, and if others choose to accept this, then it is up to them.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

22. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

23. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Excerpts from 2-Books on the Hopi -- and -- A SPECULATION on an ET Connection (See Comment)

From "The Book of the Hopi" (originally published in 1963) by Frank Waters:

'Today, more than a half-century later, almost every Hopi ceremony has been reported with painstaking accuracy by a host of professional observers. Yet their studies are limited to minute exoteric descriptions of ritual paraphernalia and how they are used. The esoteric meanings and functions of the ceremonies themselves have remained virtually unknown. This is not wholly due to traditional Hopi secrecy. Professional scientific observers themselves have never granted validity to those aspects of Hopi ceremonialism that border this sixth-sense realm of mysticism. Indeed the rationalism of all the Western world vehemently refutes anything that smacks of the unknown or "occult." Hence Hopi belief and ceremonialism have been dismissed as the crude folklore and erotic pratices of a decadent tribe of primative Indians which have no relationship to the enlightened tenets of modern civilization.

'... For they speak not as a defeated little minority in the richest and most powerful nation on earth, but with the voice of all that world commonwealth of peoples who affirm their right to grow from their own native roots. They evoke old gods shaped by instincts we have long repressed. They reassert a rhythm of life we have disasterously tried to ignore. They remind us we must attune ourselves to the need for inner change if we are to avert a cataclysmic rupture between our minds and hearts. Now, if ever, is the time for them to talk, for us to listen.' (Introduction, Page X)

"There is no such thing as a little country. The greatness of a people is no more determined by their number than the greatness of a man is determined by his height."
    -Victor Hugo (Quoted at the beginning of "The Book of the Hopi")

From "The Hopi Survival Kit" (1997), by Thomas E. Mails:

DEDICATION Page:

"To all the Traditionalists who for nearly a thousand years preserved the message from the Creator that will enable the planet and us to survive"

An exerpt from Chapter 1, Pages 1 & 2:

"Techqua Ikachi! is the creed of the Hopi Traditionalists. In its English translation, what it means is "blending with the land and celebrating life." The traditionalists' aim has always been to achieve this for themselves and everyone else in the world. About A.D. 1100 the way to accomplish it was given to them by Maasaw, the awesome Guardian of the Earth. For the next 750 years, the people blended and celebrated, living in peace and happiness through a Spanish intrusion that lasted for 140 years, through most of the normal problems human beings face in life. With this impressive reputation, the Hopi are broadly known today as the peaceful people, and outsiders living in a world beset with turmoil have often wondered how they achieved it. It was only as this present century began that the Hopi situation changed. As the White government steadfastly turned the people away from Maasaw's teachings, peace and happiness was turned away with it, and doing what was necessary to achieve the Hopi aim for the rest of the world was frustrated as well. ..." [Emphasis added]

Comment: The Hopi refer to Maasaw as the "Guardian of the Earth" (Highlighted above). Miriam Delicado has referred to the Tall Blond Aliens as the "Caretakers of the Earth" (that they said they were). My SPECULATION is that the similar responsibilies of a "Guardian" and a "Caretaker" ... of the Earth, implies a connection; that Maasaw is an ET and likely a Tall Blond ET.
    Last edited by happytobe; 1st July 2010 at 11:56. Reason: typo

24. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Update on The Great Gathering

Link to Feature Posting for July 20, 2010, on the status of the new website, volunteers, and more:

http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/upda...reat-gathering

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

"To understand visually how the universe is truly a hologram, a math professor at Yale University developed a formula that is plugged into a computer program. Named after him, the Mandelbrot Set shows a seemingly disorganized pattern. But no matter how far you zoom into the design, you will always find the same pattern within the whole pattern. Each fractal, when broken down infinitely, will always reflect the whole. When one fractal changes its pattern, the sum total of the whole pattern changes along with it."
    -From "Estoteric Agenda", Part 13, at about 9:21 Mins.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ip8o_aCv5uw
    This made me think of the book ' The Holographic Universe'. Which if any of you haven't read it, should certainly check it out, its a great read.

26. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

My thoughts on the TIMING of The Great Gathering

To my knowledge, Miriam Delicado began talking about The Great Gathering publicly in her September, 2009 presentation at the Project Camelot "Awake & Aware Conference" in Los Angeles; https://youtube.com/watch?v=m0o-qj8iCJY However, there is a hint of the Gathering in her book "Blue Star Fulfilling Prophecy", released in November, 2007, at Page 87; "...I must begin my work, the work they asked me to do long ago, to tell others of them and to begin the gathering." -- and on the last page of her book, Page 197, there is another reference to the "gathering" in connection with the role of the Hopi.

As for the TIMING of the Gathering, the first suggestion I am aware of was by Kerry Cassidy in a discussion between Kerry & Miriam at the November, 2009 "Alienshift Event", also in L.A.; https://youtube.com/watch?v=DGYfdKmYwPw Kerry mentioned "September, 2010", but no specific date has yet to be chosen for the Gathering.

My information, independent of Miriam, is that The Great Gathering is an energy, the energy of humanity, and that the Gathering will happen when humanity is ready -- that "it will happen!" As of late the energy has been "up and down". Miriam's role as I see it, is to facilitate the Gathering, and from what I hear about the work on the new website, it will be perfect for not only the initial Gathering event, but the continuing Great Gathering movement.

As of the present, "September, 2010" seems too soon, but later this year is certainly possible. A lot can happen in a short period of time.

In closing, if it is understood that humanity has been ruled on the bases of "Divide & Conquer", then the coming together of humanity represents a unifying and healing event we should all embrace. The sooner this happens, the better, IMO.
    Last edited by happytobe; 27th July 2010 at 14:39.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast