+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Default Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs?

I discourage one size fits all paradigms.
    As far as this galactic federation of light (gfl) is concerned I would equate it, personally to the Ashtar command. Val Valarian way back in the 1980s was talking about this group being a negative ET group. Val Valarian gave multiple warnings concerning the Ashtar command.
    But then here is the rub, Val Valarian gives much credence to Alex Collier an ET chaneller who supposedly channels the Andromadans.
    Why does Val Valarian warn against the dangers of the Ashtar collective/command an ET channeled group, but,,,gives his full endorsement of the chanelling of these andromadans by Alex Collier?
    I personally don't give Alex Collier to much credence, but, maybe it is because I fail to see genius in his work.

Chanelled information is suppsedly done so because it is coming from a higher intelligence, so, with that in mind, if the work is not genius, it should be discounted because it fails to meet the criteria established for what channeled information is, information that is from a higher intelligence.
    I personally hold a lot of respect for Billy Meier, his work as chronicled by Wendelle Stevens is first rate, and I certainly don't try to push him on anyone, but, he does not channel, and even if he did, there is genius in his work that validates for me the premise that it comes from a higher intelligence. I started a thread for the discussian of Billy Meier's accusations as they relate to Alex Collier being a fraud here. Billy Meier VS Alex Collier
    I was a tad bit star struck after reading the Billy Meier information and began seeking more information about these Plieadians.
    This of course led to Barbara Marciniaks work.
    I read her first two books and couldn't make my mind up about her.
    At the time I had not formed my rule that genius needs to be apparent for validation attempts to continue.
    For the record, there is no genius in Marciniaks works.
    But I was still figuireing that out when I went to her speaking engagement at a UFO conference here in Phoenix.
    She first told a story that was very telling in my opinion now. She told how she had read the works by Jane Roberts, "The Seth Material" and how she had WANTED to channel beings such as Jane Roberts had chanelled and that she then started chanelling the Plieadians.
    She then went into a trance,,,,,and spoke with all of the Flowery euphemisms that are indicitive of the Ashtar collective and the GFL.
    This turned me off big time.
    After the speaking engagement, she was signing books. I approached her when the crowd died away, and asked her what she thought of Billy Meier. She said she thought he was a fraud. LOL , I could have laughed my ass off at that point. For the record, I asked her about Amorah Quan Yin as well and she was irritated and angry that I was bringing these people up and asked me with a flurry of her hands " what, do you think we are one big happy bunch, and we hang out and hold hands or something?".
    Honestly, my intuition of Marciniak wasn't that she was chanelling negative ETs, but, that she was a disinformation agent for the CIA.
    I'm exceedingly interested in ET contact books, and I certainly don't think all ETs are service to self or evil or whatever.
    For the record I have ran across chanelled work that stood the test and contained genius in them.
    These are just my opinions, and I certainly don't want anyone to think I'm an expert or anything near, I'm just sharing an opinion on the matter.

Jane Roberts - absolutely displayes genius in my opinion. Her Seth books and Oversoul seven books are top notch in my opinion.
    The Urantia Book - An amazing work and though capable of being written by a group of genius Illuminati folks who sought to break ranks and help mankind, it claims to be chaneled.
    The Michael Teachings - Only those books by Chelsea Quin Yarbro, these books changed several paradigms for me. Beware, lots of copy cats out there.
    Edgar Cayce - I don't really need to elaborate here do I ?
    Before six months ago, I may not have felt that the flowery channeled groups were dangerous or anything.
    But, I had an experience just last November.
    I was having an extensive e-mail dialogue with a woman claiming to be chanelling the Plieadians. (For the record, I dig Billy Meier, but the beings this woman was chanelling were not the same folks in my opinion.)
    When we disagreed on a few key points, I suggested we agree to disagree and move on, but she became fixated and wrote me incredibly long e-mails to support her points that were mute as far as I was concerned.(That there was a battle going on between angelic aliens(pleiadians) and satanic aliens (reptilians).) And that isn't why I'm mentioning it.
    I personally don't buy the whole reptilian thing, but that is neither here nor there.
    I'm mentioning it, because, I felt a psychic attack accompany the e-mails when I would read them.
    Not so much from her, but I felt it was from the beings she channeled.
    I don't want to get into it too much, but, I honestly felt it was dangerous for me to continue communicating with her.
    I cease and disisted all communication with her.
    And then I felt no more psychic molestation.
    It was then that I realized that these flowery types who claim to channel angelic/aliens and the sort, can be very dangeous.
    For one thing, aliens who respected your autonomy would never present themselves as something superior to you in any form(angelic), for they would never want you to subjucate your autonomy in any way by having you elevate their voice above your own.
    Aliens are incarnated beings just like you and me. Here to play out karma and learn through reincarnation.
    They are not angels.
    Period.
    I would like to know what the GFL really are,,,and the other corresponding channeled presentations. OnyxKnight in his thread My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.) claims that the GFL are really automations, advanced AI.
    Strangely enough, this has corrolations with the material on the WINGMAKERS website which claims that the fallen angels of the biblical lore are living in AI type bodies. There are also corrolations with a free PDF story available on the John Leer website ALIEN INTERVIEW with MATILDA O'DONNEL MACELROY.
    In which Matilda Macelroy claims to have been present at Roswell when the craft went down, and to have communicated with the being via telepathy in the recovered craft. There is also corresponding material in the information Andijra Puharich brought to light in studying a UFO group communicating with the earth called THE NINE. Puarich then goes on to document the life of Uri Geller, who claims to be in contact with extraterrestrials as well, Puharich seems to think there is a connection between THE NINE and the biengs contacting URI GELLER. URI when asked point blank what the beings he is in contact are, states they are advanced robots, Artificial Intelligence.

I'm not saying this is what is going on.
    I'm just trying to make corrolations.
    DNA

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

buckminster fuller (12th June 2011), D-Day (12th January 2012), Meadowlark (14th June 2011), Nasu (13th June 2011), OnyxKnight (13th June 2011), ozlemer (16th June 2011), TWINCANS (12th June 2011), Vrilya (15th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs?

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Aliens are incarnated beings just like you and me. Here to play out karma and learn through reincarnation.
    They are not angels.
    Period.
    right they are fallen angels ; )

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs?

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    They are not angels.
    Period.
    right they are fallen angels ; )
    While you are free to think as you see fit, I certainly do not label any of the alien races as fallen angels.

If you practice an ancient religion, and get your vocabulary there, that is your right, but I see most of the progenaters of ancient religions as extraterrestrials themselves,,,so if your willing to call Yehweh an extraterrestrial I suppose you could demonize other et races, but, it's a case of mistaken ancient astronaut identitiy if you ask me.
    Some members of some races may practice service to self,,,but I would hardly try and sit here and demonize monochromatically.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th June 2011 at 14:19.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (11th June 2011), TWINCANS (12th June 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If you practice an ancient religion, and get your vocabulary there, that is your right, but I see most of the progenaters of ancient religions as extraterrestrials themselves,,,so if your willing to call Yehweh and extraterrestrial I suppose you could demonize other et races, but, it's a case of mistaken ancient astronaut identitiy if you ask me.
    I practise tradition ; )

why believe what modern people tell without a shred of evidence ?

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    If you practice an ancient religion, and get your vocabulary there, that is your right, but I see most of the progenaters of ancient religions as extraterrestrials themselves,,,so if your willing to call Yehweh and extraterrestrial I suppose you could demonize other et races, but, it's a case of mistaken ancient astronaut identitiy if you ask me.
    I practise tradition ; )

why believe what modern people tell without a shred of evidence ?
    To each there own. I hardly look at surviving ancient, or relatively new manuscripts as proof.
    If ancient manuscripts serve as proof for you,,,,why not take a gander at the sumerian tablets transcribed by Sitchen. They are far older than the bible.
    You should probably ignore the video, it's just a song.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I used to do channeling. Not in the new agey way but the way channeling has been conducted for as long as we have been aware of the phenom. Who ever is in the vicinty of myself when I do this experiences what I do. I don't have to say anything they have their own experience. It may be emotional release , spontaneous healing, hearing their own messages, seeing things, seeing energy, aura, all sorts of psychic phenom would occur so the person didn't have to depend on me , they could be shown for themselves.

Once I realized that people only want stories or for me to allow an entity into myself which I most certainly will not do so IT could tell them a story. I stopped doing it. In this fashion I could show people what was BS and what was beneficial because the energies are decidedly different. They wanted no part of it, they want stories. They do not even want the means to develop their own abilities but be told what they are by invisible beings.

9. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I used to do channeling. Not in the new agey way but the way channeling has been conducted for as long as we have been aware of the phenom. Who ever is in the vicinty of myself when I do this experiences what I do. I don't have to say anything they have their own experience. It may be emotional release , spontaneous healing, hearing their own messages, seeing things, seeing energy, aura, all sorts of psychic phenom would occur so the person didn't have to depend on me , they could be shown for themselves.

Once I realized that people only want stories or for me to allow an entity into myself which I most certainly will not do so IT could tell them a story. I stopped doing it. In this fashion I could show people what was BS and what was beneficial because the energies are decidedly different. They wanted no part of it, they want stories. They do not even want the means to develop their own abilities but be told what they are by invisible beings.
    I had a freind in Sedonna Arizona who did just that. I actually met him in St.louis Mo where I grew up, my GF took me to a psychic fair there when I was a wee baby of 18, and even then, I had no interest for divination, but as I walked by RJ's booth, he invited me to sit down free of charge, grabbed some killer crystals and began opening up chalkras, spraying me with ionized salt water infusing me with energy and giving me an over all amazing psychic experience. Then I move to AZ one year later, go to a psychic fair, and there he is, he had moved from St.louis to Arizona same as me. Very cool.

I've had some positive strange experiences as well,,,,,,,,I posted this thread today to share some of them. Holographically Projected Human/Alien Healers

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th June 2011), Marikins (13th June 2011), nearing (12th June 2011), Vrilya (16th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

The GFL doesn't ring true with me. I do believe there is some kind of a Federation though. Maybe it is a Collective. I don't know for sure. From my own experiences and other peoples experiences there is something out there reaching towards us. There is Light and there is Dark. And we are contacted by both. It is up to us to find out the truth. What resonates as the truth. (I do believe that we are seeded by them. They are our ancestors). If the GFL are AI or negative then so be it. We will learn the truth sooner or later. Remember, we are here to experience. We are here to learn. We are here to help and to assist.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

DNA (11th June 2011), DoubleHelix (4th July 2011), Marikins (13th June 2011), ponda (14th June 2011), seko (14th June 2011), Vrilya (16th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

There is light and dark. Answers are often found more in the dark than the light. Our wounded shadow self has darkness but we have to go there and examine it to bring the light in.

Light and Dark does exist, but that doesn't mean that light is all good and dark is evil. Light is light and dark is dark until someone put a different spin on it. I can list dozens of things that happen in the dark that benefit man kind that the light would interfer with. Why do people close their eyes to meditate. So not to be blinded by the light that may blind them to a vision. Human Growth Hormone is secreted only in darkness.

Light adherents can not even give a apt description of what light is.

If everything is love and light there wouldn't be so much woundedness in the world. When we are told 'everything is fine' when clearly it is not..it must mean something is hidden (in the dark?) from us. .

Its easy to take something substantial like we have had interference from alien life forms. I can't prove it but there's evidence enough for me to find it acceptable. I dont' have to believe it I just know the possibility exists in a substantiated way. Neither would i invest my future in it but it is somethign I am aware of. Its easy to say some invisible ufo hovering somewhere out of our substantiated perception could claim credit for doing this. Many of our ancient wisdoms have been perverted to serve the cause of the powers that be.

Look at it from another angle, where we had alien intervention and it served to dumb down our natural abilities NOT instill them. It kept us in the dark of our true nature. It does not bode well if the GFL is taking credit for doing that.

14. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To each there own. I hardly look at surviving ancient, or relatively new manuscripts as proof.
    If ancient manuscripts serve as proof for you,,,,why not take a gander at the sumerian tablets transcribed by Sitchen. They are far older than the bible.
    there is no real discrepancy between Sumerian clay tablets and the Bible

they both portray the Deluge and the time when humanity spoke in one tounge before Babel

Sitchin reads too much into the tablets which really isn't there...

so better to read the translation of the tablets yourself instead of basing your Sumerian knowledge on Sitchin's interpretations of them

15. Link to Post #11
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

I would argue that there was only interference inorder to develop physical bodies that are sutable for reincarnation from their ET bodies. The interference was done to an already evolving terrestrial 2d mammal this was done in the times of lemuria, and atlantis untill the great flood. After that it was a bit of a free for all. Different ET's colonising different parts of the world with different adgendas, some taking advantage of the earth children some trying to libarate us, but earth was always ment to be the fulcrum of the light and dark inorder to understand the nature of the universe more fully, that I think has been achived.

There is no archaeological evedence to suggest that we were dumbed down, only that miraculous mass evolution, occured. there is some evedence to suggest that in sumeria ETs used us as slaves but if put that against the positve teachings from other parts of the world you would see inumarous messeges of hope nurture and harmony not ment for enslavement but spiritual development. In modern day we see the manifestation of mans rebelion against god, the vatican has destroyed most ancient knowledge and claimed itself a god. Thus we are left in a spiritual minefield. who do we trust? what will become of me? are all negative thought manifestations which if acted upon would result in a sevice to self perseption of the world. Rebelliousness is a stage all creations go through. This is seen throughout nature, our destiny lies in the choices we make. Will it be service to self as a planet or service to others as a galactic citizen. It is always our choice. And you will not find many reputable channels reporting any thing else.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Lazlo (15th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

A human in it's true form and in full capacity would have abilities and knowledge that would seem "alien" to us. Take our bodies for example, we only have them for a specific reason - one we all agreed to; but when we no longer need them we will still be "human" but not in the sense we know it today. We will be able to project into 3D if we wish, but we won't have to, and we won't have to be born here to do it. Should we then be called "aliens" or "angels"? I really don't have these very divisive labels between beings such as "aliens", "angels", "demons", "humans", etc. We are all just sparks of consciousness having different experiences. The main factor of difference in my opinion is whether you are service to self or service to others. the other labels don't really matter -- like your name or hair colour doesn't define what you are.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

blindwillow (11th August 2022), golden lady (16th June 2011), markoid (12th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    There is light and dark. Answers are often found more in the dark than the light. Our wounded shadow self has darkness but we have to go there and examine it to bring the light in.

Light and Dark does exist, but that doesn't mean that light is all good and dark is evil. Light is light and dark is dark until someone put a different spin on it. I can list dozens of things that happen in the dark that benefit man kind that the light would interfer with. Why do people close their eyes to meditate. So not to be blinded by the light that may blind them to a vision. Human Growth Hormone is secreted only in darkness.

Light adherents can not even give a apt description of what light is.

If everything is love and light there wouldn't be so much woundedness in the world. When we are told 'everything is fine' when clearly it is not..it must mean something is hidden (in the dark?) from us. .

Its easy to take something substantial like we have had interference from alien life forms. I can't prove it but there's evidence enough for me to find it acceptable. I dont' have to believe it I just know the possibility exists in a substantiated way. Neither would i invest my future in it but it is somethign I am aware of. Its easy to say some invisible ufo hovering somewhere out of our substantiated perception could claim credit for doing this. Many of our ancient wisdoms have been perverted to serve the cause of the powers that be.

Look at it from another angle, where we had alien intervention and it served to dumb down our natural abilities NOT instill them. It kept us in the dark of our true nature. It does not bode well if the GFL is taking credit for doing that.
    Wow,,,,I was writing something last night that I haven't finished yet that sounds just like this.
    I even used this video to help illustrate my point.
    Good stuff.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th June 2011), Meadowlark (14th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    I would argue that there was only interference inorder to develop physical bodies that are sutable for reincarnation from their ET bodies. The interference was done to an already evolving terrestrial 2d mammal this was done in the times of lemuria, and atlantis untill the great flood. After that it was a bit of a free for all. Different ET's colonising different parts of the world with different adgendas, some taking advantage of the earth children some trying to libarate us, but earth was always ment to be the fulcrum of the light and dark inorder to understand the nature of the universe more fully, that I think has been achived.

There is no archaeological evedence to suggest that we were dumbed down, only that miraculous mass evolution, occured. there is some evedence to suggest that in sumeria ETs used us as slaves but if put that against the positve teachings from other parts of the world you would see inumarous messeges of hope nurture and harmony not ment for enslavement but spiritual development. In modern day we see the manifestation of mans rebelion against god, the vatican has destroyed most ancient knowledge and claimed itself a god. Thus we are left in a spiritual minefield. who do we trust? what will become of me? are all negative thought manifestations which if acted upon would result in a sevice to self perseption of the world. Rebelliousness is a stage all creations go through. This is seen throughout nature, our destiny lies in the choices we make. Will it be service to self as a planet or service to others as a galactic citizen. It is always our choice. And you will not find many reputable channels reporting any thing else.
    So this is in reference to 9eagle9's statement here
    Quote Look at it from another angle, where we had alien intervention and it served to dumb down our natural abilities NOT instill them. It kept us in the dark of our true nature. It does not bode well if the GFL is taking credit for doing that.
    You should quote the folks your responding too,,,makes it easier for the rest of us.
    There may not be archeological evidence to support we we're dumbed down through various genetic tinkering and the subjucation of abilities that other races take for granted.
    But,,,,,the corrolative evidence lends one to atleast speculate in that direction.
    After all,,,,it is kind of a given that most if not all other ET races visiting us have telepathic abilities of some kind or another.
    Why not us?
    It seems to me that, that ability was taken away from us, stripped from us so to speak.
    If you look at the corrolations made by Ingo Swann "INGO SWANS "PENETRATION" FREE PDF" it seems most alien races he interacted with, and he being a self trained psychic remote viewer(he invented remote viewing), they (being the ets) all had telepathy and telepathy+ at that, the ability to affect our minds via penetration.
    Dr. David Jacobs came to the same conclusian in his regresions of abductees.
    From a more controversial source, Lacerta in an Interview with a reptilian states that mankind was first tinkered with by Annunaki or Elohim a non-reptilian race, and subsequent genetic experiments have been done since then to the tune of eight different times, each subsequent version of mankind being exterminated, wiped out, prior stock was not to interfer with the newer introduced stock. This interview goes on to state that not only were abilities genetically removed from us, but, a lever of sorts was placed in our minds,,making us easier to control and manipulate.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Meadowlark (14th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Bluewool (12th June 2011), Calz (12th June 2011), DNA (12th June 2011), golden lady (16th June 2011), Heather2017 (12th June 2011), Lazlo (15th June 2011), Marikins (13th June 2011), mountain_jim (14th June 2011), nearing (12th June 2011), ozlemer (16th June 2011), ponda (14th June 2011), PurpleLama (12th June 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

We don't need archeological evidence to prove we were dumbed down, we need only look out onto our window of the world...What is occurring now is sufficient evidence , and this entire forum, its text, content, discussion and videos is more than sufficient to reveal we were dumbed down. Do you think we have suffered and been deceived and treated as cattle all these thousands of years because we were possessed of our full human potential?

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Whether it's, plaideian aliens, Andromedans, ascended masters, dead spirits, ad infinitum... If you stop looking at these entities that come out of channeling as different beings... but instead look at them as the same beings! You have to put this in context with the very first types of channeled information which comes from Maddame Blavatsky, and Alice Bailey of the Theosophical society. Bailey, founded the Lucifer trust now Lucis trust, which prints and publishes Unite Nations Literature... Also Obama's campaign symbol was based on the Lucis trust symbol. When you look at the old theosophical writings, which was purely channeled by ascended masters... you'll find that what those "Ascended Masters" were saying and promoting back then what all the plaideidian aliens, and other entities like Ra from David Wilcock. Seth, Bashar... The entities that Delores Cannon talks to when her subjects are in deep hypnosis. Sure there are minor differences... but generally they all promote the new age of Aquarius! The old theosphical writings talked about the externalization of the Heirarchy... Which means that gradually the Illuminati would bring mankind up to speed with the mystery school teachings, Stuff you hear in Zeitgeist, Jordan Maxwell (who admits working for plaiedians), David Icke, Michael Tsarion (Who thinks Blavatsky is one of the greatest scholars of all time), Manly P hall, and on and on are the slow indoctrination of the public into the mystery school teachings. The Ultimate goal was then and still is, is to prepare mankind for the coming of the spiritual heirarchy, The Return of quetzacoatl, The Living Buddha Maitreya, or according to Robert Dean "The Alien who owns planet earth". This stuff all comes from the one world Religion of the New world order... And we ALL KNOW that the NWO Worship satan and do child sacrifice, bohemian grove, chapter 33, etc and on and on

The truth movement is littered with "new age," concepts that comes straight from Luciferian Theosophy. The 2012 enlightment, and splitting into 5D earth etc.... This is all done on purpose to manipulate us into giving up our humanity. But you may say, "enlightened peace on earth sounds great! What's wrong with that?" Essentially nothing... but it's HOW it's brought about is the question... Problem-Reaction - Solution. With the way 2011 is heading... Wars, earthquakes and Revolutions... all leading up to 2012... These events are orchestrated to make it look like something terrible is going to happen, whether a false flag operation from "Evil Aliens," or a World war III as david icke predicts... bringing china into the picture. SOMETHING... and it has to be really bad... is going to set the entire population on of earth on edge.. The Illuminati may even try to make someone look like the biblical antichrist... whatever happens Most of mankind will be in a state of fear : PROBLEM

REACTION: Ascended masters or Aliens as humans brothers will come down to earth... Disclosure will ensue... They will try to spiritually enlighten mankind and promise world peace. They will probably say, "We are the gods of all your religions, we made you in our image, Our DNA is in your DNA"

SOLUTION: We as an entire world coming out of war will like this solution very much and most of the earth will go along with it. However... Not everyone will buy it. A lot of christians and Muslims won't... because their text make predictions about a false peace that will deceive the very elect. And since most of the worlds wars were caused by religion anyway (Actually it's pretty obvious a lot of the religious wars were caused by the hidden controllers of mankind.) So we will be told to do away with religions. A lot of atheists won't like it either because they don't want to worship anyone lol. anyway... This will be the start of the great Genocide on the earth...

The context of the genocide will be... "Oh human has to spiritually evolve! Everyone will have powers and be super psychic! Only then will there be true peace." And since all the people who don't go along with this Evolution won't go along with it. They'll be seen as holding humanity back from world peace and evolution... by then a lot of humanity will be drinking Absinthe, taking DMT and other drugs that will be promoted by the ascended masters or aliens... They'll be so high and coming out of a state of global shock that many will go along with this genocide.

2012-2019 much of this will take place...

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

DNA (12th June 2011), golden lady (16th June 2011), Heartsong (12th June 2011), Lazlo (15th June 2011), Meadowlark (14th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

My personal opinion is the GFoL is a US government/TPTB psy op to continue the saviorship model of inaction. And to increase judgmental behavior. It also has a side job to discredit ET contactees. I'm sure it's more complicated then that.

Why does Val Valarian warn against the dangers of the Ashtar collective/command an ET channeled group, but,,,gives his full endorsement of the chanelling of these andromadans by Alex Collier?
    At least get your information right. Alex Collier adamantly discounts that he channels anything. He speaks of alleged face to face and telepathic contact, and does not channel messages.

Billy Meier advocates taking children away from their parents if the parents are too young(I forget the exact age, I think it was 30 years old for males if I remember correctly).

I hold opposing views to you DNA. I think Alex Collier is light years ahead of Billy Meier in terms of actual tangible messages. I also think he(Meier) is full of it and not to be trusted. Not that I'm saying he wasn't involved in some sort of legit psy op or ET contact.

But out of what, 30,000 pages of information, what of it has value? One explanation of telepathic hypnosis is the only thing I've ever seen gained from Billy Meier in terms of valid information. And I had already experienced it and spoke of it prior to hearing it from him. I just know it's legit.
    Last edited by Omni; 12th June 2011 at 04:06.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (12th June 2011), Crake (13th June 2011), golden lady (16th June 2011), Meadowlark (14th June 2011), OnyxKnight (13th June 2011), seko (14th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    My personal opinion is the GFoL is a US government/TPTB psy op to continue the saviorship model of inaction. And to increase judgmental behavior. It also has a side job to discredit ET contactees. I'm sure it's more complicated then that.

At least get your information right. Alex Collier adamantly discounts that he channels anything. He speaks of alleged face to face and telepathic contact, and does not channel messages.

Billy Meier advocates taking children away from their parents if the parents are too young(I forget the exact age, I think it was 30 years old for males if I remember correctly).

I hold opposing views to you DNA. I think Alex Collier is light years ahead of Billy Meier in terms of actual tangible messages. I also think he(Meier) is full of it and not to be trusted. Not that I'm saying he wasn't involved in some sort of legit psy op or ET contact.

But out of what, 30,000 pages of information, what of it has value? One explanation of telepathic hypnosis is the only thing I've ever seen gained from Billy Meier in terms of valid information. And I had already experienced it and spoke of it prior to hearing it from him. I just know it's legit.
    Well you seem very passionate about your ideals I'll give you that.

In all of the Wendelle Stevens contact books, Wendelle looked for documentable evidence. Billy Meier has more than anyone out there. Billy has made multiple scientific and exploratory obervations before earth science ever even had a clue. This is proof of genius in my opinion.

If the words of Alex Collier sooth you with their promises, (unfullfilled) and their predictions (unfullfilled) and his tangible evidence (non-existant) then by all means continue your path as a devotee of Alex a disciple to his pleasent sounding voice. He does have a pleasent sounding voice, I will give you that.

By the way Here is A MESSAGE FROM THE ANDROMEDANS CHANNELLED BY ALEX COLLIER

Your taking the Billy Meier message out of context, he is saying that child rearing should have much more thought behind it, and that people should be of a certain age before they have children, and they should show a level of responsibility in that regard before they do have children.

I personally think the most important difference in the messages of the two is this.
    The Billy Meier contacts say they are "not going to save us, not coming to our rescure, that we will only devolop autonomy if we learn these lessons on our own"
    The Alex Collier contacts make promises, and in my opinion disempower through talk of "saving mankind".

If you seek further discourse and dialogue on the issue I suggest we do so at a specialized thread such as this one, or one of your choosing. Billy Meier VS Alex Collier
    I appreciate your input on the GFL. It very well could be a government disinfo campaign, and that was my intuition when I met Barbara Marciniak face to face.
    Last edited by DNA; 12th June 2011 at 05:03.

31. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

opinion....
    For us it may be called the GFL but out amongst the universe who knows what the real name is..
    It would kind of make sense that the beings amongst the stars have created an organisation that is here to protect and serve or provide information or to help other beings progress in their consciousness/vibration/unity.
    As we all here know there is always the good and the bad side. both think that they have something to offer and both believe they are doing what they are doing for the purpose of their survival. (And both may think it is the right thing to do )
    And channeling is about as useful as the mainstream media. Essentially meditaion, clairvoyant's, remote vision, extraterrestrial contact, dream states and many more are a form of channeling. We believe some, we turn down others.
    Do we resonate with any of the prestated examples because of their vividness? because of their relevance to our situation? because they are half believable? because of corroberation?
    If there is a GFL then i expect that they have been around since before our planet was formed and that our timeline is of no importance to them. They may have seen a world in peral before and they know where our path is heading and know when the right time to act is, because of the experience's they have had with other planets.
    They also must know that the inhabitants of a planet can use the construct they have created to sway the inhabitants of that planet. To use them to setup a mind wargame. So when do they step in to make it right? How do we listen to the right ones and how do we know they are the right ones?
    What i most want is the suffering to end, of any kind. Do both the yin and the yang of the extraterrestrial origin believe we need to have this suffering until we cant take it no more?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Meadowlark (14th June 2011), OnyxKnight (13th June 2011), Vrilya (16th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast