+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs?

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Quote Posted by MoSh187 (here)
    The Maitreya from Benjamin Creme is, I think just a distraction. It's to build hype about the anti christ. Although Creme has destroyed his reputation MANY MANY times by saying he was already on tv and made himself public.... when none of it is true.
    the Adversary of humanity is called Satan by Christianity and Mara by Buddhism

these are just two names of the same evul

Mara (Satan) is well aware of the Prophecy concerning Maitreya and tries to trick us and create confusion and ridicule by presenting false Maitreyas ; )

Maitreya is destined to overcome Mara and become a Buddha
    Yes, I've heard of the Maitreya Buddha. I think The Real anti christ won't be for some time. My guess is they will try a project blue beam approach to introduce him. What a better example than an alien who claims to be the father of mankind.... which the bible says will deceive the very elect.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

DNA (16th June 2011), RedeZra (16th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Meadowlark's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Galactic Federation Of Light and Ashtar Command - Are they AI? Negative ETs?

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I for one would like to hear some more substance from Delicado so I could make a more informed opinion about her.
    I've listened to her first Camelot video, and this is all I got out of it. She likes the Hopi. She thinks that the four corners area will be a safe area if/when sh!t starts hitting the fan.
    She could have said that in like five minutes yet she goes on and on and on about,,,,well,,,,,,a whole lot of nothing.
    If anyone else got anything out of her videos please let me know.
    I for one thought listening to her was about as pleasent and entertaining as getting my teeth pulled.
    I guess you’re right to some extent. There was something about her and her message that just resonated with me.

I had just ready some books that were pretty doom and gloom, and she struck me as being positive and determined without being saccharine like some of the other new age talk I hear that makes me suspicious.

I read her book too and found her to be pretty savvy and not naive to the darker forces that were out there. She talks about being recruited by Russian psychics and knowing to be wary of them; dealing with people she believes were clones, possibly employed by the government; and as her encounters with different types of ETs.

It is just interesting to me that the messages she gets from the Pleiadians seem very different than those promoted by others. They made clear that were incarnated beings like us, and didn’t try to talk down to us like some other Pleiadian messages I’ve heard.

Just trying to make sense of all of it, so I appreciate your thoughts, DNA.

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I haven't been subjected to her info yet. I am wary(but open minded) of all sources that have gained notoriety as to possibly not having all truth involved. There are capable illusionists at play in the game of reality and explaining reality. I couldn't say any opinion on Mrs Delicado's information. But if she has everything right I'd be very surprised(and pleased).
    I'd be very surprised if ANYONE has EVERYTHING right... But thanks for your comments too Omniverse.

Here are some links to her material in case anyone's interested:

http://projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3aCjR...embedded#at=31

Here's her website: http://alienbluestar.com/

I forgot to mention 9eagle9 as someone I would like to hear comment on this, so please do if you’re interested. The same goes for anyone else familiar with her work or who has thoughts on the subject.

Thanks

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meadowlark For This Post:

DNA (16th June 2011), golden lady (16th June 2011), Omni (17th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    This is how a part of this is constructed and that is through ourselves--media, Hollywood, etc etc.

People in a state of arrested development. Some portion of their maturation process was halted. I've experienced this myself but it exhibited in a different way. Not a fascination with channeled material but an inability to manage my life very well. Instead of allowing myself the notion that someone was going to manage my life for me , things were just in shambles all the time, like a college dorm room because that's where an aspect of my development got stalled at. Once I kicked stared it again I could manage my life much better, I ran it instead of it running me.

I was in that half way place. I knew enough to know that no one was going to manage MY life and all that that implies, but I wasn't doing such a hot job of it either.

We have been given this life to manage. For US to manage not some airy faery crap hovering conveniently in some invisible place like the OT God, and not some PTB group that just encourages this crap, not because they hate us, but because they prosper and grow wealthy from the inability of people to manage their own lives. Now when you express a vapid slavish belief in this crap you are sending a clear message. " I don't want to manage my own life." Hey face it, if our kids burped up a thousand dollars every time they failed to manage the responsibilities we've given them to manage how anxious would we be to encourage them to manage their life. If we are honest and not come back with pious dishonest statements like "I don't care about money." People who claim they don't care about money care very much about it because the care enough to have to remind people of that pious fact of their existence repeatedly. People who don't care about material things don't mention money hardly at all good, bad or indifferent.

So..when you are tacitly shouting out to the universe that you don't want to manage your life, .something will step through that door and manage it for you. The PTB, something, someone will take up that empty space. Law of attraction call it that, call it whatever, that's what it is. And people who don't want to manage their lives come off as what....? Very immature?

Yes. You've noticed this. We've noticed this.

This is why this flowery bs , is so faery tale sounding, and is presented in this fashion. It operates through peoples arrested development. If one has noticed much of this drivel reminds one of feminine hygiene product commercials or cartoon characters it is because.....people in a state of arrested development identify with stuff like that. First in youth when we are inundated with cartoons, and commercials, and then again as adults we are inundated with subliminated media.. Its keyed into our psyche LONG before we ever hear or see the channeled material, and when the channeled material hits it 'it resonates' it pings on what the mind has already been conditioned with. So it sounds familiar. It may even evoke the 'safe' feeling of childhood which is very tempting. Childhoods when our lives were managed for us. Which is deliberate emotional manipulation.

two) Much of this channeled garbage has a core value of 'savior'. Most of us where conditioned with messiah and savior religions and conditioning. Not all of us but quite a lot of us. The core value is the same as Christianity" a magickal being is going to save you." Just the names have changed and some 'lite' embellishment has been added to make one think they are not in a partiachal belief system again. But they are. 'Lite' patriachal. These magickal beings could exist

So that too resonates because it pings on our pre conditioned belief it resonates because its familiar seeming, therefore 'comforting', even if its not in anyway truthful or even credible when you break it all down. And you can break ALL Of it down and find its core values in things we've already been conditioned with. Religions, advertising, cartoons and other media. Clean all those crap and filters out of you and you really get an eyeful of what is ACTUALLY going on.

Now when you start doing inner landscape work and find out where the aspect or aspects of one self has been arrested via core values core beliefs, one begins to see this stuff for what it really is. YOU SEE IT on all levels, not just the words and voices but all of it, for what it is because our conditioning drives our perception.

Those who never had the core value, belief or arrested development see it for what it is right out of the starting gate.

Does anyone know where the text that I just posted came from?
    No idea where you got this information,,,,but I know what you are saying.

I think information we recieve on our spiritual paths should be given the same analagous importance as a bucket of water when putting out a fire.
    It is the act of aquiring it and discarding it that creates the desired effects.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

9eagle9 (17th June 2011), Rainbowbrite (26th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by MoSh187 (here)
    Yes, I've heard of the Maitreya Buddha. I think The Real anti christ won't be for some time. My guess is they will try a project blue beam approach to introduce him. What a better example than an alien who claims to be the father of mankind.... which the bible says will deceive the very elect.
    many are already so deceived that they defend deceptions and attack truths

if it was possible then the elect would be fooled

but it's not possible ; )
    Last edited by RedeZra; 16th June 2011 at 19:35.

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    The interference was done to an already evolving terrestrial 2d mammal this was done in the times of lemuria, and atlantis untill the great flood.
    Can you explain to me an animal living in just two dimensions?

I'm really amazed people throw around these terms, without thinking about it at all.
    I think Cellardoor is referring to animals as being 2nd density, not 2 dimensional.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

cellardoor (17th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    The interference was done to an already evolving terrestrial 2d mammal this was done in the times of lemuria, and atlantis untill the great flood.
    Can you explain to me an animal living in just two dimensions?

I'm really amazed people throw around these terms, without thinking about it at all.
    I think Cellardoor is referring to animals as being 2nd density, not 2 dimensional.
    That's what gets me.
    As far as I'm concerned animals are all on the same frequency as humans.

As far as what is lower dimensionally speaking than human/animal, I don't know.

We all have our idea of how souls incarnate and evolve.
    I know that some adhere to the idea that there is an evolution from lower life to higher life, and while this makes sense, I don't adhere to that line of thinking.

I think animals evolve with a different goal in their evolution.
    I think animals are our peers, and their evolution is to devolop/master their innate sense of instinct.

I didn't come up with that, but when I heard it,,it rang true with me.

Would minerals and or plants constitute lower vibrational/dimensional forms of life?
    Just pondering.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Omni (17th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was listening to the Meier tapes as made by Randolph Winters and I came across this tid bit of information.

Meier lists a negative ET race of humans on the planet that lived prior to 1980 in two seperate locations. Under the Giza pyramids and the moon of Jupiter called Ganymede.
    This Giza Intelligence has apparentlly opened dialogues with humans under the guise of the ashtar command.

The Giza Intelligence / Ashtar Command
    Beware beings in flying saucers whispering sweet nothings in your ears.
    Apparently this culture,,one being a splinter group of the other. The Ashtar splintering off from the Giza Intelligense. They do not have our best interests in mind.
    They are too few to ingage openly in all out warfare, but instead, use mind control techniques that try to affect the leaders of the world.
    Their flying discs are few, and very old. They do not have the nessasry industrial capacity to produce more, and or fix the advanced models they do have.
    It is said, that they influenced the Germans into manufacturing a very very basic disk during WWII, capable of terrestrial flights only.
    Meiers says they used mind control on the Germans, so, it is not known wether the Germans knew they were working in concert with these beings, or, were they just being used.
    They are said to be the ones responcible for building the pyramids, and, even then they never had the earth humans best interest in mind.
    The pyramids being built in a manner that subverts the earth's natural ley line structure in a manner that keeps the earth human's mind from fully devoloping.
    There are interesting corrolations in the work by Carmen Boultier called "The Band of Peace".

They left their underground base under the Gyza pyramids, and at this time, their where abouts are unknown.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Why I always trust myself in regards to what I see about this stuff..

One it certainly hasn't hendered me any, and if I went down that route it certainly would have.

I like your new Avatar DNA.

Vibrational densities.... is basically something is light than something else and so has a free'er flow of energy. Animals generally aren't weighed down by the sort of conscious density humans are. I don't see them obsessing about their weight, their bills, or thier purpose in life. So...a bit less vibrationally dense than we are usually. Their stressors tend to be imposed on them by us as well....animals , frex, that are abused....

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,399 times in 4,618 posts

I've met couple of them in my life , in their human incarnations so I know they live 'among us' and their agenda appears slightly complicated to me .

They are in advantage with respect to humans , using their intelligence to explore the universe which includes human society very discrete and secretive way.
    One thing I know and hope it does not really matter to say, they do have an agenda and they don't like humans getting to know their ways .

Mankind is curious species to them and they are very interested to learn something from human behavior ( though they don't like to admit they would have anything to learn from species that is many ways more primitive than they are ) ,
    they are actually quite benevolent but at the same time, their empathy towards humans has its limits .

They are social and have strong bonds among themselves and they're capable of love and attachment , similar way as we are but as far as their nature goes, they can turn unemotional and detached in matters of seconds if they see someone committed gross failure .
    In that respect , they have lots to learn yet about themselves and life ..on their level of existence .

So I fear they can be as kind as unforgiving and while their understanding of human race is limited , they are but trying to improve the situation here ( thinking they help ) in their own systematic way.

They're very systematic, that may be the reason why some would mistake them for AI even though I'm sure they can employ such AI drones too if necessary.

They have clean ideas about how life should be and the earthly experience of human kind does not fit to that system really well so they are trying to 'go around' this all and invent ways how to enforce here one system or another ,

starting from religious cults, psychology support groups , business like organisation and so forth. They are trying to group people together and the methods they use are as I've said earlier,
    very discrete. As most other advanced intelligencies in space, telepathy , remote seeing and influencing is common with them and they're able to induce range of illusory phenomena that play proprietary role in grouping people.

For example evoking religious visions in whole territory so that people actually believe them to have a substance .
    Or opening access to financial resources to certain group which later becomes target of their prolonged work and influence .

They can be recognized according to their looks and behaviour , needless to say that those who are in real 'command' usually stay away from any exposure to public revelations and they're most concerned with their work as researchers and leaders .

More could be said on their behalf but all I can advice is cautions . There's no meaning in fighting against them because they're not exactly hostile
    and they respond to acts of purposeful hostility with very sophisticated actions of revenge, on big scale.
    Such as if one of them would be hurt intentionally, they are able to lead a group of humans to the abbyss , on the other side of the planet though.

They need to be treated with intelligent responses and generally, if you are friendly and pure hearted and have something to offer to them and sincerely curious about their insight , they'd never harm you or anyone, they want to live in peace .

I'm not sure if the tales about taking certain number of humans from here 'to their home' are honest or not, and what way would those chosen humans finally live .

There are individual cases I know about and that's another question, if they fall in love with someone here , naturally they strive to take them along .
    At the same time, not all humans are interested to leave here, so I'm aware of many heart breaking stories from that lore and cautions from both sides are advisable.

Any more ..

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

DNA (11th July 2011), Jac0b (23rd April 2017), onawah (24th June 2011), Sebastion (24th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

• Ashtar Command and Bases on Venus (TRAILER):

I never took any Ashtar channelings serious for multiple reasons ... sure some of it may seem wise or interesting but never proved anything.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th December 2021 at 20:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2021), gini (17th December 2021), mountain_jim (17th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,591 times in 8,700 posts

This comment from the link reminded me of a book I read recently:

Quote GuerillaGardner
    4 minutes ago
    Valiant Thor (who worked at Pentagon in the Eisenhower era) is from Venus.
    Also, meetings have been taking place on Ganymede, one of Jupiter's moons, according to Dr.MichaelSalla and Elena Danaan. Good stuff. Many galactic beings have parked their "ships" in our solar system at this time of our Great Awakening! I hope something amazing happens!
    I am well aware of issues with Dr. Salla, and he and Elena Danaan are contributors to this book - I suspect that the narrator of this video is referencing their collective association and influences when referring to what others have said.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KN7ZS11...roduct_details

Quote Welcome to the Future: An Alien Abduction, A Galactic War and the Birth of a New Era Paperback – November 1, 2021
    by Megan Rose (Author)

Megan defines the Ashtar Galactic Command as a breakaway group of the Ashtar Collective from Sirius B, which she states was infiltrated by Reptilians. She also says this (breakaway) group has an outpost in the orbit of Jupiter.

She states Ashtar is a military title, and that channelings from 'Lord Ashtar' or Ashtar Sheran was a psychological operation created by Orion greys, reptilians, and the CIA to descredit the Galactic Federation of Worlds.

Quote .... in time it will become clear that extraterrestrial military organizations do not see to give spiritual advice through channeling
    Not saying I believe any of this, just I can see how the subject of this video and remote viewing project relate to info being shared by these sources.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th December 2021), wondering (17th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4