+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Don't play the Fear game

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Providence's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Don't play the Fear game

I believe the key word here is fear, and fear is really only defined within one's own personal perception or beliefs.

Personally, I do share information about the destruction of our food supply, drugging of our drinking water, the inedible and nutrient-poor processed food products, and more, with others... but I am not fearful, nor am i trying to build fear in those who i share with, I am just providing additional knowledge and a more balanced and truthful perspective of what has previously been hidden.

I don't consider that fear-based or fear-mongering. I don't believe that we are supposed to become so love-minded, that we become detached from our environment, our world, and not be critical thinkers. If you love others, you want to help them, to provide them with the information they may very well need to make intelligent decisions in their life.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Providence For This Post:

DoubleHelix (30th December 2011), Moz (1st April 2012), nomadguy (31st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Lots of people are great at identifying problems, and the source of problems. It has been debated here before that this in itself is fear mongering. I do not believe so. To understand something fully means you can't possibly be afraid of it. You can be mindful, but usually I just get mad.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

Moz (1st April 2012), nomadguy (31st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Fear and anger come from the same place.
    Dis - ease

You both make good points though, everything in balance.
    "I had always thought that the word "fearless" did not mean that you never have the feeling of fear. It comes up just as much. And that this person whom is "fearless" merely does not ignore it, instead they process it straight away
    or rather, face it so they can begin the plan to do so with balance and courage.
    Fear is a tool, and if you don't know how to use a tool it has no use for you."

Another post hits on this very topic I find,
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...571#post391571
    Why not now?

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Why not now?

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Why not now?

8. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

When its comes to the elite propoganda with fear mongering from various sources of disinfo, lies, half truths and so on. The problem with the elite, is that their arrogance has created their own downfall. One BIG problem for the elite that they do not see enough is the monsters or 'sheeple' (i really dont like that word, i don't like to look down on no human) they have created. How psychological warfare over the years leave them in a state of total fear this may happen:

The method they created the 'sheeple' over the years was not done by wise methods. Only clever methods in their perspective. What they do not understand is, if you look at even consipracy and activism sites even, you have many, who have actually only 'partly', if not hardly woken up! They are still 'sheep' and asleep really to the big picture, but are simply following others who believe in conspiracies, some again just following what their friends do, or following people they as superior in essence or intelligence. Following in the same way the masses follow their propoganda delivered right on time, every day on mass by the elite.

The key people are not seeing here. It's not about waking every human being up individuallity one by one, it's about waking up key prominent figures, well known people to millions in society, then the masses will simply follow them!

They are throwing everything at us, i can see their giant desperation, all its going to take is just ONE, and I mean ONE influential leader, another MLK, Malcom X, Gandi like figure who can appeal to the masses. The elites fears are manifesting this to happen this year from what i can see.

Who's it goona be?

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Fear is also necessary.
    I have never been able to believed in the people that say that fear has to be completely overcome...or for that matter the people that go on (until boredom) about you controlling your ego until the last drop because its so incredible "dangerous" if you don't...we are people and we need all of these "features".

The fear game is also here to teach and should be controlled when it becomes a bad habit.
    I really believe that through the control of your fear you gain some experience. But I also believe that through the experience of other emotions like love, desire, compassion etc. you learn to overcome fear even without focusing on fear itself.

We can manage, because we have to and because we come from a long line of people that have tried until their last breath to change this world.

A hug to all,
    Moz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Moz For This Post:

nomadguy (1st April 2012)

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

~ the most important thing is to look to self to see what it is that you are not paying attention to, the things that we continue to ignore become what we fear most.

thank you all for your comments, the worse thing we could ever do is to stop the conversation~ between worlds, between dimension, between beings.
    Why not now?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Moz (1st April 2012)

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

If we can drop our fears~ we can face anything
    If we can drop our fear... the whole energetic of it.
    The imbalance we can come to know as fear and all it's minions will fall apart and vanish from our existence.

and we shall face it all ~ ya?

we shall overcome ~ come together and learn who you are ~
    Why not now?

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Why not now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3