+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Don't play the Fear game

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Lightbulb Don't play the Fear game

If we can come together into large enough group, in the energetic way, our energies and intentions shall create a beautiful and wondrous world full of possibility.

>

Lets do it, it does not have to be in any already described way, pull together likeminds, do something positive and make it a practice of your own. Be disciplined in it.
    ~You make it then make it count.
    Why not now?

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011), bekrah (24th April 2012), benevolentcrow (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Davy (23rd February 2012), Dawn (20th December 2011), Eagle (19th December 2011), finally there!!! (11th July 2011), John Parslow (7th November 2011), kiwi (28th February 2012), Lifebringer (23rd February 2012), Lord Sidious (9th July 2011), Loveisall21 (9th October 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), meredith (10th October 2011), modwiz (9th October 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (13th June 2011), Omni (13th June 2011), ROMANWKT (12th June 2011), Ruby L. (7th November 2011), Sabrina (12th June 2011), seko (12th June 2011), shadowstalker (12th June 2011), shamanseeker (30th December 2011), songsfortheotherkind (6th March 2012), Star Tsar (30th December 2011), Steven (12th June 2011), Tony (12th June 2011), ulli (12th June 2011), Zillah (8th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Default Re: Don't play the Fear game

There's one big thing that confuses me about the alternative/truth/awake culture. The core belief is meant to be that we're all one and here for a learning experience where we choose between Fear and Love. As Icke used to say; Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.

Why then, do most people, including a lot of the 'gurus' spend 90% of their time and effort talking about the illusion?

The food is poisoned, the water is poisoned, the air is poisoned and don't forget the invisible EMF/ELF electro-smog and chemtrails. If the reptilians don't get you, FEMA will and watch out for Satanists who want to rape and eat your children. Assuming they don't get abducted first by the aliens, or is it the black ops mind controlled super soldiers? I can't work it out. And let's not forget 'the bankers' which may or may not be code for 'the jews' and 'the terrorists' which may or may not be code for 'the muslims' because they're after you too. And lets not think about the underground breeding facilities where all the missing children go, if they're not good enough to go to the sex parties of the elite ofcourse. I think the only logical thing to do would be to buy gold and seeds, make some orgonite and lock ourselves away in a bunker with a bible and some Jordan Maxwell dvds until 2012 when we're all gonna die anyway.

If you know it is a choice between Love and Fear, why choose Fear? I don't understand.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Anchor (12th June 2011), benevolentcrow (12th June 2011), Carmody (13th June 2011), Carolin (24th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), DoubleHelix (30th December 2011), Hervé (16th July 2011), Inanna (12th June 2011), joamarks (9th December 2011), John Parslow (7th November 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), mosquito (13th June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (24th June 2011), ngogly (15th June 2011), Phoenix (9th October 2011), ponda (12th June 2011), RMorgan (9th October 2011), Ruby L. (7th November 2011), seko (12th June 2011), songsfortheotherkind (6th March 2012), Star (17th July 2011), transiten (9th October 2011), ulli (12th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Anno, you really made me laugh

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011), benevolentcrow (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), mahalall (9th October 2011), ulli (12th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I say yes to the seed buying, very true the blah blah in guruland is quite thick. I don't know why anyone chooses fear, yet many still do. And they can still choose the other path and to choose positive activities that produce positive outcomes. and those that have already can help this along. And that we shall do.

belief is a trap. Belief means in a big way, that you are no longer going to look at it, no longer going to question... So you stop thinking, you stop accepting truth.
    You are turning your cheek to something. Indifference is a very harmful thing to do as a sentient being.

Facing something is to throw out fear and face reality.
    Belief as we have crafted it to be, hides reality behind slogans of grandeur and salvation.

Carry on ~
    Why not now?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011), benevolentcrow (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), John Parslow (7th November 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), seko (12th June 2011), transiten (9th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

you made me laugh as well Anno good point.

Lets all enjoy our life and respect each other.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), kiwi (28th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Lets do it, it does not have to be in any already described way, pull together likeminds, do something positive and make it a practice of your own. Be disciplined in it.
    Specify time and duration please.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), markoid (9th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    There's one big thing that confuses me about the alternative/truth/awake culture. The core belief is meant to be that we're all one and here for a learning experience where we choose between Fear and Love. As Icke used to say; Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.

Why then, do most people, including a lot of the 'gurus' spend 90% of their time and effort talking about the illusion?

The food is poisoned, the water is poisoned, the air is poisoned and don't forget the invisible EMF/ELF electro-smog and chemtrails. If the reptilians don't get you, FEMA will and watch out for Satanists who want to rape and eat your children. Assuming they don't get abducted first by the aliens, or is it the black ops mind controlled super soldiers? I can't work it out. And let's not forget 'the bankers' which may or may not be code for 'the jews' and 'the terrorists' which may or may not be code for 'the muslims' because they're after you too. And lets not think about the underground breeding facilities where all the missing children go, if they're not good enough to go to the sex parties of the elite ofcourse. I think the only logical thing to do would be to buy gold and seeds, make some orgonite and lock ourselves away in a bunker with a bible and some Jordan Maxwell dvds until 2012 when we're all gonna die anyway.

If you know it is a choice between Love and Fear, why choose Fear? I don't understand.
    LOL, Let's not forget comet Elenin, Japan radiation, oh impending earthquakes, Joplin MO flesh eating fungus, this list goes on and on and on... If we dwell on all that could happen we would not even get out of bed for fear!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), Inanna (13th June 2011), John Parslow (7th November 2011), kiwi (28th February 2012), modwiz (9th October 2011), nomadguy (12th June 2011), Star (17th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by benevolentcrow (here)
    LOL, Let's not forget comet Elenin, Japan radiation, oh impending earthquakes, Joplin MO flesh eating fungus, this list goes on and on and on...
    If we dwell on all that could happen we would not even get out of bed for fear!
    I forgot the Vatican/Jesuits, too. Better mention them incase I get accused of being one. I'm not Alex Jones. Oh and the Reptilians that live on the Moon and eat our souls when we die, they deserve a mention for all that effort. There's just so many of them. I think we should compile a full list. The Catholics made up enough saints to have a saint's day every day, so maybe we could come up with our own Conspiracy Calendar or something?

I'm grateful for all of them though. Without them I'd probably be watching tv right now.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Anchor (12th June 2011), benevolentcrow (12th June 2011), Carmody (13th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), Hervé (16th July 2011), Inanna (13th June 2011), John Parslow (7th November 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), mosquito (13th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote Lets do it, it does not have to be in any already described way, pull together likeminds, do something positive and make it a practice of your own. Be disciplined in it.
    Specify time and duration please.
    I think the timing is up to the individual.
    What anyone does is their own intention and any sort of plan one might make would be on their own timing. More than anything this is a process and not at all time sensitive. I will say this though, get started now or as soon as possible.
    Why not now?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

benevolentcrow (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), markoid (9th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Perfect.. I am going to print it out and stick it on my desk at work

But you know, at the end of it all - we ARE all going to die anyway !
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), Inanna (13th June 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), seko (13th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

As light beings living in our man or woman suits it is all just temporary, we can however make the best of this moment. I better go tend to my radiated fresh sockeye salmon and garlic potatoes cooking on the grill and pull up some fresh onions and spinach for a nice salad...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), modwiz (9th October 2011), seko (13th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by benevolentcrow (here)
    LOL, Let's not forget comet Elenin, Japan radiation, oh impending earthquakes, Joplin MO flesh eating fungus, this list goes on and on and on...
    If we dwell on all that could happen we would not even get out of bed for fear!
    I forgot the Vatican/Jesuits, too. Better mention them incase I get accused of being one. I'm not Alex Jones. Oh and the Reptilians that live on the Moon and eat our souls when we die, they deserve a mention for all that effort. There's just so many of them. I think we should compile a full list. The Catholics made up enough saints to have a saint's day every day, so maybe we could come up with our own Conspiracy Calendar or something?

I'm grateful for all of them though. Without them I'd probably be watching tv right now.
    The list can be found already....scroll up to the top of the page where it says "FORUM"
    Then click, and voila!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011), benevolentcrow (12th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), Phoenix (5th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Perfect.. I am going to print it out and stick it on my desk at work

But you know, at the end of it all - we ARE all going to die anyway !
    Yes, that was awesome.

However, I'll be bringing my whittling and carving gear into the bunker so I can carve myself up some crystal whatnot to try and call the super aliengods to wipe my butt for me when I'm all down and freaked. Of course I'll probably wear it wrong or say/think the wrong thought.... and they'll not come, or they'll take the wrong turn at Albuquerque.

Nothing wrong with all that stuff and what it means, but one has to help themselves on all levels if they want help on all levels. And one has to the the first to start it... not the other way around.

No lazy human's TV remote thingie will work on this big world problem puppy. Not today and not the day after.

The Gurus talk about illusion as you are not the target audience. You already know. And your numbers are still too few. But we seem to be getting close.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th June 2011 at 00:14.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anno (13th June 2011), benevolentcrow (13th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), nomadguy (13th June 2011), seko (13th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    [...] The Gurus talk about illusion as you are not the target audience. [...]
    That makes a lot of sense. Ty =]

Don't forget to carve your name into your crystal whatnots. Then thousands of years from now when they excavate your bunker, they'll think you were an all powerful demi-god to have such personalised grave goods and they'll start a cult in your honour. =]

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

benevolentcrow (13th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Dawn (20th December 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), xbusymom (24th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote I will say this though, get started now or as soon as possible.
    What is it am I supposed to start? can you elaborate please.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), markoid (9th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote I will say this though, get started now or as soon as possible.
    What is it am I supposed to start? can you elaborate please.
    what do you have to offer your own existence? ~ and what do you have to offer this existence as a whole?
    Start there. Once you come up with some answers, try them out in the real world, get feedback.

____ or do the quantum jump ____

And begin to find ways to raise spirit or resonance everywhere in any way.

I like to focus mostly at home 1st, then in the community then outward to beyond,
    And while I do so, I also share the things I have discovered, that may inspire or empower. Sometimes the information does not seem empowering however awareness is empowering.
    Also I also feel it is best to help people locally with asking for anything.
    And when "I feel" somebody is need, I give energy to that cause when I know I can.
    Sometimes I give a sort of positive gift to another without there knowing it or having any plans before hand, this comes out seemingly at random. Then there is the biggest task of them all.

>To clean up mother nature from man's scarring.
    For me locally this involves heavy or dense-energy laden materials like metals and heavy metallic chemicals. I live in a mining area with a long history, and mother nature has taken quite beating here. Our past co-patrons took down hundreds of miles of forest in the 1800s to mine gold. So I now begin to rebuild forests, and make clean habitats for animals. This most of all raises the resonance. give it a try I say! ~give it a try.
    Mercury and lead are very heavy and destroy life. This alone is a monumental task all over and not only from gold mining. Mercury also draws other toxic minerals to it, and then it becomes a multi-faceted problem. This job is huge we need more generous souls to pitch into the effort.
    Last edited by nomadguy; 13th June 2011 at 21:02. Reason: typing errors
    Why not now?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Davidallany (9th July 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), STATIC (2nd December 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Great post. But I fundamentally disagree in a way. Uncovering reality is a full time task of mine. It's very dark at times on this planet, but it's an internal goal of mine to discover as much as I can about what goes on here, and spread awareness. But I do such in balance, or at least I try to. I post of many positive and/or mind expanding(to me anyway) things too. The universe is both amazing and horrible to degrees none of us fully know first hand IMO. It's important to not focus too much on the negative, but it can still be beneficial.

Part of the awakening process on this planet I think involves knowing what you are dealing with in terms of opposition to prosperity on this planet. To know your enemy. And for that I cannot put down alternative media people focusing solely on the dark aspects of society, or what is possibly out there.

It never put me in a state of fear to learn such things. It moreso put me in a state of wanting to get something done to change it...

I choose the truth, not fear by wanting to know the extent of reality.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Davidallany (9th July 2011), giovonni (15th June 2011), merkabagirll (20th October 2011), nomadguy (13th June 2011), Providence (30th December 2011), seko (13th June 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

David Icke makes some great points in his most recent interview - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...andinavian-Med

Fear never triumphs over Love ~ so why fear.
    ~ let us take a stand ~ as an energetic in the least ~ with the feeling of love as our focus.
    And then see how that energy flows into the material reality.
    Last edited by nomadguy; 15th June 2011 at 19:50. Reason: typo
    Why not now?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (16th June 2011), Davidallany (9th July 2011), giovonni (15th June 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Take back your power. Be coherent.
    Respect the abilities that the universe has given you, by recognizing this energy and using it in a coherent way. An act of responsibility to yourself and to all.
    Why not now?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

markoid (9th October 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member Ian Gordon's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is people's choice fear?, firstly some people dont know there is a choice, so tied up in the materialistic world we have created they are brought up in a World of fear, fear of not having the latest gadget or car the latest fad etc, and once they have got this and realise they are not happy they live in fear of losing it all. The Fear of what you mentioned passes over some people yet they still live in fear, finally ending there time with the fear of death. When we can resolve the smaller fears in our lives we will be able to cope wit the bigger fears and what ifs with a clarity and reassurance which will deminish there hold and weaken there grip on mankind. The major what if's are just distractions from resolving our personal fears

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Gordon For This Post:

Dawn (20th December 2011), markoid (9th October 2011), Providence (30th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast