+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The CHANI Project

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The CHANI Project

The following was originally printed in Nexus magazine.

This is how I became familiar with a project called CHANI, and why I took up smoking that day.

The CHANI Project

During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organisation/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified). A contingent of AFRICOM security personnel was tasked with securing the base and, of course, keeping its location secret. The AFRICOM station commander made and supervised all the travel and accommodation arrangements for the team of researchers. They were closely watched 24/7. 

Between those years, the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe/dimension/timeline. A remarkable and groundbreaking interaction ensued. For a period of five years, researchers asked the Entity a series of over 20,000 questions and received answers to more than 95 per cent of questions asked. 

There were other active projects running concurrently, like Space Time Fabricating, Simulation by Atom Replacement and Removal, Holographic Programming of Dark Matter, Manifestation of Quantum Energies and Associated String Programming with Ether/Etheric Interaction and a few more, but for the purpose of this article I will keep to the CHANI project only. (CHANI is an acronym for Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface.) 

In reviewing the research notes for this article, all the above projects at one stage seemed to have had a turn in merging with the CHANI project and subject matter. One researcher commented: "This is an orgasmic interaction between science, theory and spiritual awareness."
    In October 1999, technicians began a series of software and hardware upgrades to all the collider equipment and computer networks. The purpose was to get the system infrastructure Y2K compliant. It was soon apparent that the Y2K-compliant upgrades had a direct effect on the CHANI research project. 

On 14 November 1999, contact with the Entity, which for five years was continuous and constant on a daily basis, was effectively lost. Months were spent trying to re-establish contact. It was not to be, and in April 2000 the research part of project CHANI came to an end.
    It must be noted here that I wasn't one of the original and fortunate researchers on the project or one who used the CHANI device. 
    But I am most grateful to have been introduced to this mind-boggling and powerful, perspective-changing information. It caused a paradigm shift in my way of thinking, forever.

The full article can be found here with the communications from the entity:

http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html

The author of the article is currently putting as much info as he can in a PDF which should be out in the next few weeks.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

dan33 (20th November 2013), DeDukshyn (12th June 2011), drneglector (28th July 2016), giovonni (13th June 2011), Lazlo (13th June 2011), Lettherebelight (14th June 2011), oceanz (12th June 2011), ozlemer (13th June 2011), penn (12th June 2011), phillipbbg (13th June 2011), Pilgrim (14th June 2011), Ria (28th August 2011), shadowstalker (12th June 2011), Siegfried The 7 (14th June 2011), Soul Safari (13th June 2011), sunflower (12th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 318 posts

Default Re: The CHANI Project

Thanks, well worth reading. I first heard about this on Kerry's blog and then went to Godlike Productions forum for the article. Awareness is being notched up a few levels.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Amenjo (12th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Amenjo

Can I ask why it made you take up smoking? I am curious and wondered if there was more to it than on the surface...

Thanks

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karma Ninja (here)
    Amenjo

Can I ask why it made you take up smoking? I am curious and wondered if there was more to it than on the surface...

Thanks
    That wasn't me, that was a quote from the article.

Sorry for the confusion.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Karma Ninja (14th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,678 times in 308 posts

thanx amenjo!
    i will start reading this evening and share my perspective later..
    namaste

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Amenjo (13th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,732 times in 581 posts

Well, now I've got one more rabbit hole to try to squeeze into. I'll probably get stuck and spend days there

Hollow Earth, Moon influences, reptillians, time lines, predictions of catastrophe, spiritually, and dolphins, OH MY! What more could a tin foil hat wearer ask for.

Based on the predictions though, it looks like we have missed the May 15 window for 2011, so we're off to 2012 again.

More seriously, the scenario of using forums to plant disclosure leaks and gauge public opinion is VERY interesting. Does anyone know of any other references to Rubicon Revealers? The only things I found were links back to this article and BEZERK, which is a whole other thing to stick my head into.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Well, now I've got one more rabbit hole to try to squeeze into. I'll probably get stuck and spend days there

Hollow Earth, Moon influences, reptillians, time lines, predictions of catastrophe, spiritually, and dolphins, OH MY! What more could a tin foil hat wearer ask for.

Based on the predictions though, it looks like we have missed the May 15 window for 2011, so we're off to 2012 again.

More seriously, the scenario of using forums to plant disclosure leaks and gauge public opinion is VERY interesting. Does anyone know of any other references to Rubicon Revealers? The only things I found were links back to this article and BEZERK, which is a whole other thing to stick my head into.
    Hi Lazlo,

More info can be found at his own forum:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/ind...96c585c4fb8d4&

As I said earlier he is compiling as much info as he can and will be releasing it on the above forum.

It's all very interesting, I wouldn't normally take much note of anything on GP website but I did read it in Nexus Magazine first, and that is a magazine I highly respect.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo
    Last edited by Amenjo; 13th June 2011 at 18:57.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

ajyana (18th August 2012), Lazlo (13th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amenjo (here)
    Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

Hi Lazlo,

More info can be found at his own forum:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/ind...96c585c4fb8d4&

As I said earlier he is compiling as much info as he can and will be releasing it on the above forum.

It's all very interesting, I wouldn't normally take much note of anything on GF website but I did read it in Nexus Magazine first, and that is a magazine I highly respect.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo
    I already found something very interesting.

The OP was March 15, 2008 and there is a reference to an Obama accident before April 27. What is interesting about this is that Obama had not yet been named the candidate, was trailing Clinton by 3 points, and both were trailing McCain by another 3 points. Why make the reference to a candidate, when the other references were to current or past leaders? Mindblowing is the implication that, if real, TPTB knew that Obama would rise to prominence before 1999. At the time, he was just a state senator of little importance, and had not yet lost the congressional seat that he ran for in 2000.

Edit To Add: Just spent the last couple of hours poking around this, and it appears as if the decision was made to air the story in 2008 BECAUSE the names were starting to line up with observation.

The Chani Project is still in it's infancy and this will be interesting to follow. You got a mention there Amenjo, and an "It's all good " from Acolyte.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 13th June 2011 at 21:47.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Amenjo (13th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Lazlo,

Well spotted, didn't notice that one.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Lazlo (13th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

May 15, 2012 dovetails neatly with Clif High's data wall. Looking forward to the release of the PDF with an expanded view of the original posts.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Amenjo (14th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The CHANI forum has been down since yesterday. Is the server located in an area where power is out due to Irene, or is something else going on?

It has been getting interesting over there. The founder posted a "Don't mess with me" thread in the day before the site went down. Getting too close to the truth???

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,853 times in 2,016 posts

I first bookmarked the CHANI Forum recently when the 'astronaut who went to Elenin' thread on GLP and there broke. Now I wonder if that could really be more of a type of this 'soft' disclosure stuff discussed in this chani project summary link.

Quote me tel u now your acension is nothing more then mas abuction thing ok"
    Interesting, but that sounds rather disinfo-ish to me. I can see where some elixers of ascension are being sold for which this could be true, but in the long run, my spiritual intuition tells me that ascending from this level to the next one is part of the evolution of souls, and soul purpose, not a 'nothing more than' dismissal situation at all.

The rest of this reads like an Icke primer, particularly the Moon stuff in his latest book, and some of the channel messages are always going on about Inner Earth (Agharta) and the beings there as well.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th August 2011 at 17:33.

+ Reply to Thread