+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The 2012 Enigma - David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Lightbulb The 2012 Enigma - David Wilcock

2012: Tragedy, transcension or just another year? David Wilcock exposes many great secrets: DNA, consciousness science, wormholes, stargate travel, sacred geometry, three-dimensional time, the Mayan Calendar and much, much more!

2. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: The 2012 Enigma - David Wilcock

Indeed he does give good presentations.

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Carol, I remember one of the ET messages specifically mentioning David by name - saying basically that he has an important part to play.

The message did not elaborate but was interesting because, rarely, are specific (living) people mentioned by name.

G
    "Know thyself and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe"

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I liked his Camelot seminar better (except for the part where he goes "Dude-mode" on us) hehe

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 times in 155 posts

Here is David's latest blog (18 March 10)

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...almostfinished

lightwalker

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The 2012 Enigma was my first introduction to David, it blew me away. If anyone hasn't viewed it now is the time.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

I have already watched Enigma 1.5 times. I should watch it again. Lots to assimilate and worth recommending to others.

Yes, I do believe David has an important role in events to come. I remember a comment of his where he mentioned that Edgar Cayce married religion with spirituality ( a necessary first step perhaps?) while he is marrying spirituality with science. Made sense to me.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Personally I don't rate David
    I think he just says the same stuff over and over again.
    Funny that he thinks he is Edgar Cayce reincarnated

This video is quite interesting though
    Last edited by Swanny; 21st March 2010 at 21:20.
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I bought the science of peace some time ago and did some research regarding the wave of energy and the spontaneous evolution of species. I am more inclined to believe that there may have been alien intervetion than David's theory. The main reason is that we do not know which kind of energy we are going to be beamed with and I suspect that if it is the same kind of energy that cause the pole shifts in the past, it is not good news. Also we are no frogs, we are setient spirits manifested in human form. Who can tell the damage that will do to the other parts of ourselves?

It is also a fact that there will be no galactic aligment in the sense that planets will not have any other aligment than the one we have each December

It appears that we will not meet the galactic plane either. If that was the case we will know it by know because of the density of the galactic plane will be evident to plain view

I think that 2012 is an Illuminati agenda, after all they are the ones that are promoting it which is no good for us

What David has done is called pseudo sciences, it is rife in the New Age movement. It is putting together things that have not been proven and call them sciences. I am not against creating theories but I think they are not science.

Love

10. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

David Wilcock has some good stuff.

However, I tend to watch how much of what he says that I take in. He trys to baffel people with science, whether that is to make him feel smart or make people feel like he really knows what he is talking about. However, those who try to con people always do it with alot of stuff that they do not understand. In a bottle to wake people up, I don't think he is the man to do it.

That said, I do admire his efforts and courage in coming forward with the stuff that he does. However, the guys seesm to accept every witness at face value and presents everything they say as fact, when he should present it as a statement from someone that people should research. He does not do that!

Thats just my view,I could be well of the mark.

11. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I like David

but I try to keep my feelings of the message and the messenger separate

his info is awesome, and cant wait for his book in Aug-Sept

IMHO this is his best video to date

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Irishspirt; I agree with you 100%
    Historically David Wilcock seems to agree with almost all those who enhance and some way validate his material.

I will say this, David's work is most interesting and extremely thought provoking.

13. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

Default New article from David Wilcock--Is ESA Planning to Announce Phobos is an ET Base?

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Default Re: New article from David Wilcock--Is ESA Planning to Announce Phobos is an ET Base?

I have much respect for Wilcock, and thoroughly enjoy the work that he is putting out there, but I think that he is getting a little over-zealous with this whole disclosure thing. When he makes a "prediction" that doesn't occur, he then blames it on Bill for revealing the date, so its not his inaccuracy thats to blame He's been doing this for years, making false predictions and changing his story every time they don't occur.
    There is no evidence to back up any of his reasoning for disclosure, and I just don't see it happening. Would be interesting, and I'm not going to count it out as a possibility, but I don't see it happening officially.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 17th April 2010 at 19:18.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Re: New article from David Wilcock--Is ESA Planning to Announce Phobos is an ET Base?

Yeah,I agree with Solphilos...Wilcock has a lot of good things to say but he jumps to conclusions much too quickly and is continually shown to be mislead by his "insiders" and his simplistic reasoning...he looks at things much to simplistically,there is a much larger drama happening here than he is aware of so he won't be able to understand what is really transpiring here..but his messages will of course be very popular because the mainstream new-agers are desperate for dates and other beings to save them,,,,,

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I don't understand what David Wilcock and others like Richard Hoagland are writing. It seems that David and others have lost view on what the purpose for all of this is.
    The purpose? To inform human beings of the earth and empower them with information so we can make informed decisions, on our own!
    Disclosure by our governments has never been the end game. It is merely a fuel-stop on our journey through evolution.
    David has now chosen the path of martyrdom. He goes on on how people attacked him and (not him) others mentioned dates and events that did not happen.
    Just stick to information and stop predicting things that may or may not happen.
    Personally i don't care if disclosure happens or not. That does not change all the information that is out there.
    Now they are saying that Phobos will be disclosed as an artificial (ET) manufactured spaceship (by their inside sources).
    Disclosure happens within you first!
    So lets concentrate on the solid information instead of "insider predictions".

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Well said.
    I truly believe that David is sincere in the material he presents, and much of it is valuable information. Along with this, he has a pleasant personality that be helpful by feeding people optimism instead of fear. But when it comes to all of this disclosure nonsense and false prophecies, it just wrecks his credibility and negates all of that which he has to offer.
    Because I'm able to recognize the humanity in all people, and their potential for mistakes, I realize that David is not a sham or shill, but many others don't think like me and may dismiss any and all information he provides because of these bad predictions. Then the next time they encounter the same , possibly true, info elsewhere, they will remember their distrust of Wilcock and again dismiss it.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 17th April 2010 at 21:31.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Rob.. Well said and welcome aboard. Sometimes I think these people want to get disclosure SO bad,it'll vindicate them with a "see,I Told YA so".
    Even if we get it? Then what? I don't need spiritual asension from anyone that said "I told you so" for the rest of my growth.

If an alien shows up and says"follow and heed my words,I come in peace" I'm going to be mighty suspicious.

I'm not sure who I would trust at that point.

Then Swanny is going to show back up as an Admiral in the Federation anyway..and say.."Told Ya".... "

Deny Ignorance..Embrace the Truth..Show me when to be the Teacher or the Student. Love, and Learn the differences.

19. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    Well said.
    I truly believe that David is sincere in the material he presents, and much of it is valuable information. Along with this, he has a pleasant personality that be helpful by feeding people optimism instead of fear. But when it comes to all of this disclosure nonsense and false prophecies, it just wrecks his credibility and negates all of that which he has to offer.
    Because I'm able to recognize the humanity in all people, and their potential for mistakes, I realize that David is not a sham or shill, but many others don't think like me and may dismiss any and all information he provides because of these bad predictions. Then the next time they encounter the same , possibly true, info elsewhere, they will remember their distrust of Wilcock and again dismiss it.
    I agree, but for my own part, I am able to take what is of value to me and leave the rest, feel very enriched, and not all that disillusioned (or at least, only temporarily disillusioned). We all can have only a piece of the puzzle, which is in divine order. The ego wants to be invincible and omnipotent, and run the show, but the state of self-satisfaction it constantly strives for is a static and unnatural state which cannot be sustained in a constantly shifting and changing multiverse. The "trauma drama", the roles of victim and victimizer, etc. end when we realize that.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

What I find scarily amusing about the whole disclosure thing is that people won't believe it until a lying government tell them it's true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast