+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEW IMAGES showing US Congressman 'Weiner' Cross Dressing and 'Oiled Up'...

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default NEW IMAGES showing US Congressman 'Weiner' Cross Dressing and 'Oiled Up'...

Judgement day: Weiner's wife returns home to confront errant husband as new images emerge showing congressman cross dressing and 'oiled up'

Beleaguered congressman Anthony Weiner is set to face his humiliated wife Huma Abedin after she arrived at the family home in Washington home earlier today.

Democrat leaders hope the pregnant Mrs Abedin will force her scandal ridden husband to resign - something he has resisted despite calls to quit from his party and President Obama.

Her arrival comes as a fresh set of images emerged demonstrating the shamed congressman's early appetite for exhibitionism as a cross-dressing teenager.

In another photo an oiled Weiner poses in y-fronted swimming trunks in front of a Christmas tree.

The pictures, taken by a college friend in 1982 when he was 18, demonstrate Weiner's reputation at the State University of Plattsburgh as a flamboyant figure.

Speaking to the Enquirer, the friend said: 'The cross dressing photos were taken during a holiday activity in Anthony's college dorm when he was just a sophomore. They were taken during the school's traditional secret Santa event. 'It was never quite clear whether one of Anthony's challenges was to become a cross-dresser or if it was just some bizarre stunt he decided to do on his own. 'The secret Santa was a three night event, and on another evening, Anthony showed up wearing skin tight swim briefs.

If you can be bothered the link to the entire article is below...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-emerge.html

PS - Ya just Can't make this stuff up! And what's worse this is tame compared to what alot of elected officials get up to behind closed doors!

PSS - Pictured below...Talking: Huma Abedin, Personal-Aide to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton , and Wife of embattled Weiner is on the phone as the delegation leaves Ethiopia's Prime Minister Meles Zenawi's compound on Monday

The Times November 22, 2007

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2917646.ece

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226073923266
    Last edited by jackovesk; 16th June 2011 at 05:02.

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Default Re: NEW IMAGES showing US Congressman 'Weiner' Cross Dressing and 'Oiled Up'...

good for a giggle
    thanks as always Jack
    PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

jackovesk (16th June 2011), loveandgratitude (16th June 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: NEW IMAGES showing US Congressman 'Weiner' Cross Dressing and 'Oiled Up'...

It has always been quite obvious that...one of the predominant characteristics required (and I do mean required) for joining the public or political arm of the PTB... or.. for being a good candidate, is one of being trapped in the ego, tied to the body and overt sexuality. It seems as if this is in their 'system'. One of manipulation of that particular blind spot in the unevolved humans out there. If one does not have that or a very similar 'blind spot'..they don't want the given person. Too much potential trouble if they don't have a chain that can't be yanked.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

I don't understand why people get off on this scandal. I find it entirely depressing...how men are supposed to act a certain way or they're labeled shameful/sick/twisted/wrong. Men have never been allowed to express themselves entirely unless they are complete hetero, monogamous Jesus lovers in our society.

Men are required to repress all sorts of things related to sexuality lest they be shunned by EVERYONE. Can you imagine that?

What is wrong with a man dressing in women's clothing, Jack?
    Why in the world would anyone call this shameful? Please explain this to me because I for one don't find it amusing at all. Nor do I get a giggle out of the humiliation he must feel at a deep core level. No one deserves such treatment.

There are many sick things in our society, but a man in women's clothing...or a man who finds monogamy impossible isn't one of them. Enjoying the humiliation of others is far more disturbing to me.
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 17th June 2011 at 07:55.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd June 2011), KosmicKat (20th June 2011), Omni (20th June 2011), shadowstalker (17th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    I don't understand why people get off on this scandal. I find it entirely depressing...how men are supposed to act a certain way or they're labeled shameful/sick/twisted/wrong. Men have never been allowed to express themselves entirely unless they are complete hetero, monogamous Jesus lovers in our society.

Men are required to repress all sorts of things related to sexuality lest they be shunned by EVERYONE. Can you imagine that?

Why in the world would anyone call this shameful? Please explain this to me because I for one don't find it amusing at all. Nor do I get a giggle out of the humiliation he must feel at a deep core level. No one deserves such treatment.

There are many sick things in our society, but a man in women's clothing...or a man who finds monogamy impossible isn't one of them. Enjoying the humiliation of others is far more disturbing to me.

Pilotsimone...great post. I totally agree. I find these sort of stories really sad because clearly this person was searching for something, fulfillment, love, or a sexual outlet. Who are we all to judge him..or anyone else for that matter?

Thanks PS.......
    M

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Morgaine For This Post:

pilotsimone (20th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I think your Missing the Point pilotsimone...

I am sick and tired of Political Leaders painting a False Image of themselves to the public (i.e. God loving Family Man with solid Christian values) , then behind closed doors they are completely different.

As for the photos? Who cares what people get up to in their personal life as long as its between 2 consenting adults or no harm to others, that's their business.

But High Profile people in public office who continually LIE, deserved to be exposed for the Frauds they are!

PS - Wasn't it this man who sent pictures of his genitiles to several women through Twitter, got Caught and Continuously LIED to cover it up. Do you really want these types of indiviuals representing you in public office?

Weiner Quote: ""I didn't send any twitter picture," he said, adding that the photo might have been manipulated."

(Reuters) - New York Congressman Anthony Weiner said on Wednesday that he did not send a lewd photo over his Twitter account but cannot be sure that the photo was not of him.

"It certainly doesn't look familiar to me, but I don't want to say with certitude to you something that I don't know to be the certain truth," Weiner told CNN in an interview.

"I didn't send any twitter picture," he said, adding that the photo might have been manipulated.

Weiner has said his account was hacked when a lewd photo of a man in bulging boxer briefs was tweeted to a 21-year-old female college student in Washington state over the weekend.

"This seems like it was a prank to make fun of my name," Weiner said. "When you are named Weiner, that happens a lot."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...75078F20110601
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th June 2011 at 08:29.

10. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

As for the photos? Who cares what people get up to in their personal life as long as its between 2 consenting adults or no harm to others, that's their business.

I agree with that but wish to add one thing.
    I will never understand is why should it have to be behind closed doors, Who would it really hurt if any man wore a dress in public.
    Other then that:
    Would anyone truly "elect" a man who did that? Most likely not.

People do these things behind closed doors because they know they would never be excepted in that sort of arena (politics).

As for god fearing Christians? Well.......

As for his genitals, well I never saw them so I couldn't tell you if they where really his or not,
    CUZ YOU KNOW, no body in this country would be dumb enough to vote for a person like that. RIGHT?

Which brings me straight to Arnold Shorts&sneekers

Arny there on the cover as well.
    Well No one who ever new him would ever vote for a womanizer like him, would they?
    YES, they would and YES THEY DID.

And we all have heard rumors of him dropping the "N" Bomb.
    But Hey ,that was just a rumor..

People quickly forget that politics is about spin, and no vote is truly counted.
    It's just more slight of hand to appease the public.

If you want truth from a person then be there friend, otherwise you will only get rumor till you really start to hang out with a person, and even then you may not get all the truth you think you have a right to. FRIENDSHIP WISE.

Ya, I know I did a lot of yap yap, but WOW, I just had to let this cat out,

OOOOH OOOH one more thing,
    THE ENQUIRER...............REEEEEAAALLLYYY????

Sorry good folks but i just had to let that cat out to, better then letting it suffocate..
    I hate that rag mag..

I call shenanigans, true or not, I call shenanigans
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 17th June 2011 at 09:24.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd June 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There are many sick things in our society, but a man in women's clothing...or a man who finds monogamy impossible isn't one of them.
    Monogamy is expected in marriage (which is a choice). If a man finds monogamy impossible then they should not marry. I feel sorry for this man's pregnant wife. He is an idiot (as is Schwarzenneger)!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I am sick and tired of Political Leaders painting a False Image of themselves to the public (i.e. God loving Family Man with solid Christian values), then behind closed doors they are completely different.[/URL]
    Not just political leaders. I worked in a large organisation many years ago where the CEO’s office had just been installed with security cameras, but which he had forgotten about. He was a married man (but a womaniser, which was known to only some). He took one of his many mistresses into his office after hours. The head security man had to remind him the next day of the presence of the cameras. Few people liked the way he did business, but those who knew what he was really like in his personal life had no respect for him at all. After this incident, even more disliked him.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings For This Post:

shadowstalker (17th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote I am sick and tired of Political Leaders painting a False Image of themselves to the public (i.e. God loving Family Man with solid Christian values) , then behind closed doors they are completely different.
    If you can show me were this particular congressman ran on any platform that slammed those who can't be monogamous, those who cross-dress, those who engage in homosexual activity...you will have a point. I'll be interested to see if you come up with something.

Quote But High Profile people in public office who continually LIE, deserved to be exposed for the Frauds they are!
    They deserve to be exposed for the illegal and detrimental deeds against humanity...not their personal sex lives. My gut says you won't disagree here.

Quote PS - Wasn't it this man who sent pictures of his genitiles to several women through Twitter, got Caught and Continuously LIED to cover it up. Do you really want these types of indiviuals representing you in public office?

He should not have to answer the question at all. It never should have been asked.
    His actions have absolutely nothing to do with his job. He did nothing illegal as far as I can tell, did he? Why should he have to explain himself at all to you or me? I really, really don't get this mentality. Like I said, you are not allowed to be anything other than a Jesus loving-monogamous-straight guy in this country, lest you be labeled a deviant by the public. It's nonsense.

As for his relationship with his wife...that's between him and his wife. I have been with the same man for 17 years. What goes on in our relationship is between us and only us. I don't care if I'm a stay-at-home, a teacher, or President of the United States!

Additionally, we are not privy to what goes on in their marriage. Nor should we be. I imagine she is most humiliated because the media and public are making a spectacle of her personal life...of which these threads contribute.

Quote PS - Ya just Can't make this stuff up! And what's worse this is tame compared to what alot of elected officials get up to behind closed doors!
    Lastly, your tone was obvious...but I have no intention of getting into a p*ssing contest over this. My point was made.

Last time I checked the polls, the vast majority of men and women in this country have done some form of cheating on their spouses/significant others. He's clearly part of the NORM. This purity meme is silly and I personally think there is a lot of projection going on where this congressman and his dastardly deeds are concerned.

The entire story was intended to distract the public from what is really happening in the world. Please stop helping them.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I see Weiner's dilemma as an attempt by the PTB to take him down.

Did he have sex with the women he talked to online? No.

Does he need some kind of help? Possibly. Wouldn't hurt the guy to see a shrink.

But COME ON! Dressing up as a woman in college is not shocking at all. College students do the craziest things.

He's just another fall guy, someone who got too close to the truth and now he's paying for it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

pilotsimone (20th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wings (here)
    There are many sick things in our society, but a man in women's clothing...or a man who finds monogamy impossible isn't one of them.
    Monogamy is expected in marriage (which is a choice). If a man finds monogamy impossible then they should not marry. I feel sorry for this man's pregnant wife. He is an idiot (as is Schwarzenneger)!

Not just political leaders. I worked in a large organisation many years ago where the CEO’s office had just been installed with security cameras, but which he had forgotten about. He was a married man (but a womaniser, which was known to only some). He took one of his many mistresses into his office after hours. The head security man had to remind him the next day of the presence of the cameras. Few people liked the way he did business, but those who knew what he was really like in his personal life had no respect for him at all. After this incident, even more disliked him.
    People (especially women) in our country lack compassion completely when the subject is monogamy...most likely because of our own severe fears...it might happen to us! Any other addiction is better than a sex addiction it seems.

You are perpetuating this purity meme because you don't struggle with this addiction. You imply this guy is scum because of it. Considering pondering why this is.

I've actually been thinking of this subject a lot lately because I have had more than one friend come to me in the last year seeking help/understanding with their sex addiction. EVERYONE (friends/family/society) thought they were pieces of sh*t because of it. Unforgivable. I always attract people like this because they know I won't judge them...even though I don't share this addiction.

They are human beings dealing with the worst addiction you could ask for in this country. Pretending they don't deserve love and understanding (just like a drug addict) is just terrible...and it breaks my heart every time.

I feel like apologizing for what the feminine has done to contribute to this shaming/humiliation. As a collective we have allowed men to suffer in silence when they can't live up to these purity standards. I'm truly sorry for this.

P.S. If anyone on this forum is struggling with this addiction, feel free to PM me. I am a good listener and I will do everything I can to convince you that you deserve love and understanding. I'm pretty persuasive.
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 20th June 2011 at 05:19.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

enoch (23rd June 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd June 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your display of compassion Pilot
    I also feel that men need the opportunity to be open and honest about there problems
    without fear of damnation and or condemnation.
    Enoch

21. The Following User Says Thank You to enoch For This Post:

22. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

What people get up to in their own time, behind closed doors should staay there.

Though having said that, if your wanting to become someone in the public eye, in this case, in politics, you need to carefully consider how any indiscretions that you have had previously (bribes,drugs etc) will come back to haunt you.

if he is sending pics out of himself to women, cheating on his wife or anything, he shuld escpect that it will come back and bit his ar$e in the future.

it has gone on for far too long, and these people need to be outed for what the fakes they are.
    M@
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

23. Link to Post #14
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Lets dig a little deeper. Unfortunately this goes a lot deeper than most realise or even want to know.

Jewish Congressman Anthony Weiner’s recent online ‘sexting’ scandal has brought even more focus to the complete disconnect between our allegedly elected Washington policy makers and the ever more disenfranchised and betrayed American public.

Weiner began his political career as Senator Charles ‘Chuckie’ Schumer’s legislative aide – soon climbing the jaded rungs of the New York Jewish power ladder as a US Congressman.

Perhaps learning well the political art of bald-faced lying during his years sucking up to Schumer, Weiner stupidly told reporters when asked about his lewd photo exchanges with some VERY young women, that his Twitter Account had been “hacked” by his enemies who, he would like us to believe, were driven by ‘Anti-Semitism.’

Although Weiner claimed he was ’set up,’ as the old saying goes, “You can’t hide those lying eyes.” Now watch Weiner squirm and worm.

[Clip: Newscaster: “Congressman, I think the main question that everyone has, is, was that a picture of you?”

Weiner: “Well, the main question a lot of people are asking is, did I send the photograph? I did not, this was a prank, a hoax.”

Newscaster: “So it sounds like it was a photo of you.”

Weiner: “Well, we’re going to try to find out exactly what happened. The photograph does not look aah look aah aah familiar to me.”

Of course, Weiner was caught in his transparent lie and was forced to resign last week. As a reward for betraying the public trust, Weiner is now eligible for a fat 1.3 million government pension – paid for by the looted American taxpayer whom Wiener and countless others of his synagogue sidekicks have betrayed.

As the chasm grows wider between the very rich — which includes an astonishing number of influential Jews dominating finance, monetary policy, academia, the courts — and the declining White Christian Middle Class, a Great American Disconnect is now in full bloom.

This “disconnect” can be clearly visualized in our airports, for example, where the sheep are degraded, probed, groped and made to know their place…which is that of being targeted as hypothetical ‘terrorists.’

All this was concocted and installed by Zionist-Jewish politicians and their controllers who have so shrewdly stripped America to the bone.

Yes, in TSA lines across America, most citizens can rest assured they will be undressed and given a dose of radiation en masse by a machine called RapiScan…which clearly should have been named RapeScan.

The policy makers behind this strip-search machine are former Department of Homeland Security chief Zionist Michael Chertoff, now head of the Security Consulting Firm, The Chertoff Group, and Zionist Senator Joseph Lieberman, Chairman of the Senate Committee for Homeland Security, who happily handed the mega-million dollar RapiScan airport radiation cooker contract to his fellow Talmudic Jew, Michael Chertoff.

[Clip: Newscaster: “When we talk about screenings at the airport and other protective mechanisms along the way, what should we be doing that clearly we’re not?

Chertoff: “First, we could deploy the scanning machines that we’re currently beginning to deploy in the US that would give us the ability to see what someone has concealed underneath their clothing. Now there’s been a very vivid lesson in the value of that machinery.”]

Chertoff is quite bold in affirming that he’s the consultant for the backscatter boxes, he makes no bones about it…

[Clip: Newscaster: “I know you’ve been an advocate of this technology for a long time.”

Chertoff: “Correct.”

Newscaster: “But just in the interest of full disclosure I also want to point out in your current role as a security consultant you are representing some of the companies who manufacture that technology.”

Chertoff: “Ab, ab, absolutely correct, yeah.”]

…and this should indicate to every thinking American (if there are any left) that American Jewry’s spokesmen couldn’t care less about any outrage regarding their in-our-faces arrogance.

So, next time you stand in a TSA line, remember that two Talmudic Jews are undressing you, blasting your DNA with radiation, and not only getting away with it…but getting PAID for it, too.

Along with Lieberman and Chertoff, [is another Zionist-Jewish policy maker, Senator Carl Levin, who chairs the Senate Armed Services Committee and also serves on the Senate Committee for Homeland Security.

At the Joshua Rosenthal Lecture Series at Ford University, (yet another of the thousands of Jewish organizations inundating our country), Levin told his co-religionists that the Afghan military theatre is the “central focus in America’s war on terrorism” – and although proven a grotesque lie – Levin affirmed that Saddam Hussein possessed “weapons of mass destruction” as justification for the annihilation of the sovereign nation of Iraq.

[Clip: Levin: “The CIA director told the president that it was a slam dunk case that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. When army chief of staff General Shinseki warned that he could take several hundred thousand US troops to occupy and stabilize Iraq after the war he should have been listened to.”]

In spite of both these wars being highly unpopular with the American people, Jewish leaders like Senator Carl Levin have no problems promoting them…because the tens of thousands dead and maimed are the Goyim…not Jews.

The children of the Zionist warmongers simply do not fight or die in the wars their parents and elders force America into waging.

Finally, in America’s cultural realm, the relentless bombarding of “Jewish victimization” brought to us by our policy makers in Washington, keeps on endlessly ramming “The Holocaust Religion” down the throats of the American public.

The most visible icon, the high priest of the Holocaust ‘Religion’ extortion machine is, of course, the omnipresent, ad nauseum apostle of the everlasting “Yiddish gripe,” Elie Wiesel.

During yet another ceremony awarding Wiesel with yet another gold chain, the ever-sulking, ever-offended proselytizer of Holocaust Religion demanded that American Gentiles honor dead Jews as holy martyrs or be guilty of “killing Jews again” with a “second death.”

[Clip: Wiesel: “To forget the dead would mean not only to betray them but to give them a second death, to kill them again.”]

What is the greasy Wiesel suggesting here? Just that Gentiles must send Jews to heaven, rather than an eternity in hell, which is what deniers of Christ deserve, according to Orthodox Christian dogma.

America has been sent into a manufactured, fatal identity crisis. The disconnect, the gigantic hole…between the Zionist-Jewish policy makers and their multitudes of dupes and servants in Washington, and the American people, is so wide that one still above room temperature can’t help but call our society terminally dysfunctional.

This monstrous disorder, which I call, “The Jewification of America,” is now SO DEEP in its decay that NO amount of therapy — whether at the Ballot Box, Tea Party Meetings, or Town Hall Protests — can ever reverse or rehabilitate.

As the timeless title of the famous Thomas Wolfe novel states so clearly…. You Can’t Go Home Again.

+ Reply to Thread