+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Huge Tsunami in the Making?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: A Huge Tsunami in the Making?

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)

redzra, who's nancy the emissary? l
    she sure has an interesting bio lol

http://www.zetatalk.com/nancybio.htm

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i think the message lady is uninsightful..

i found it...this is she - nancy lleider

and this is her page - see it for yourselves .http://poleshift.ning.com/profile/NancyLieder

l
    Last edited by lightblue; 23rd May 2010 at 20:52. Reason: formatting

3. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    i think the message lady is uninsightful..

i found it...this is she - nancy lleider

and this is her page - see it for yourselves .http://poleshift.ning.com/profile/NancyLieder

l
    Had a look at her blog comments.
    She is a Jack of all, Master of none.
    I doubt that she has any technical education. She is explaining wrongly the cause of the wobbeling russian bridge. Very narrow picture of reality.

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Everybody,

It's amazing how disasters create words we wouldn't normally use. Tsunami being one. It was only after the Indonesian one that the word got bantered about and adopted by most languages. In my youth tsunamis were called tidal waves, but I digress.

If what I've been reading over the internet the last couple of days is anything to go by, then there could be a massive tsu.... er tidal wave being formed in the "Ring of Fire" off the east coast of Australia, where it has been reported that the ocean floor has been rising at the rate of 13 feet per day. Of course there are no reports of tide changes in the area as yet, so I'm not taking this too seriously, after all, I'm a long way away, tucked neatly on the northeastern coast of Brazil.

Of course Chicken Licken also said that the sky is falling too.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t710232/

If there are any Aussies out there who could spread some light on the subject, I'm sure the forum would be grateful.

Best regards,

Steve
    Linking to Stormfront? Are you out of your mind?

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the masters instead seek what they sought.

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Humble Janitor,

What do you know about Stormfront that I don't? Have I missed something?

Best regards,

Steve

7. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

bashi:
    Quote Had a look at her blog comments.
    She is a Jack of all, Master of none.
    I doubt that she has any technical education. She is explaining wrongly the cause of the wobbeling russian bridge. Very narrow picture of reality.
    thanks, i thought that too...i won't be losing any sleep over that.

gita:
    Quote i have no idea Bashi - I myself haven't had much time to go through the data properly. It was what viking posted to me to post here. Sorry I couldn't be of much help to you.
    hey lovely gita,
    please have a look at richard's post #12 here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Footage/page2

i know you are being a good friend, but maybe let viking post his own... l

8. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

we muust be doomed

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hi Humble Janitor,

Best regards,

Steve
    Hmm might have something to do with the fact it's a White Supremest/Nationalists Forum maybe, I dunno ;p
    Last edited by Scott; 25th May 2010 at 06:51.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

10. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Hi Humble Janitor,

Best regards,

Steve
    For starters, it's a WHITE SUPREMACIST WEBSITE! How could you have not seen that?

11. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Humble Janitor,

I didn't notice the "White pride Worldwide" logo until went back to see what all the fuss was about. I was only focussed in the content in question.
    Sometimes we need to go to places where we don't like to get the information we want. I don't really think that its politically incorrect to do so. As long as I know where I'm at, I don't really care where I have to go on the internet to find the info I need and to be quite honest, even white supremacists think too.

Just because someone is a white supremacist doesn't make them any better nor worse than you or I, They simply have a different point of view and we need to be able to get over that to understand them, even when we don't agree.

I know this post seems a little callous and it's really not meant to be, but if we want to bring the world together, we must agree to disagree on many things as we go through life, especially on the internet.

Best regards,

Steve

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I do really think this is a merry go round.

Am I the only one who notices there is some new topic to 'worry' about on a pretty regular basis on this forum?

Nothing gets resolved or solved. They appear, cause a stir and disappear.

UFOs around the sun ?? Where are we on that one now? Are they ? Are they not? Why is it not in the top 20 posts?

UFO spiral in Canada has died a death because, shock horror, it was a fake. (or maybe because me, Jobe's comforter, was the last one to post on it!)

So now we have 13ft a day in the Pacific... maybe that will cause a stir?? And if not... there will be something else.

Don't you see... it's all the same ?

An asteroid, that no one has predicted, could come from nowhere tomorrow and smash this planet into smithereens. No forum discussion, no leaks, no videos of it.

Do you really think that if our end or disaster comes, we will really see it coming? What a really creepy fate that would be.

K
    Last edited by Kulapops; 25th May 2010 at 10:57.

13. Link to Post #33
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Kulapops (here)
    I do really think this is a merry go round.

Am I the only one who notices there is some new topic to 'worry' about on a pretty regular basis on this forum?

Nothing gets resolved or solved. They appear, cause a stir and disappear.

UFOs around the sun ?? Where are we on that one now? Are they ? Are they not? Why is it not in the top 20 posts?

UFO spiral in Canada has died a death because, shock horror, it was a fake. (or maybe because me, Jobe's comforter, was the last one to post on it!)

So now we have 13ft a day in the Pacific... maybe that will cause a stir?? And if not... there will be something else.

Don't you see... it's all the same ?

An asteroid, that no one has predicted, could come from nowhere tomorrow and smash this planet into smithereens. No forum discussion, no leaks, no videos of it.

Do you really think that if our end or disaster comes, we will really see it coming? What a really creepy fate that would be.

K
    Hi Kuppops my friend
    Have a look at my post here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...vassilas/page7
    I said much the same as you there.
    We are on the same page as the saying goes.
    From time to time something that I find of value comes up however my tastes have changed and its not that long ago that I looked for the scary stuff to prove to the me (ego) that I was right and all my friends were deluded into thinking all is well, that they dident get it and that any day now we would ascend or be annihilated as a species.
    Well all these earth changes are natural cycles and went on long before we claimed we owned the earth.
    There is no disputing that our universe is going through dramatic change but Im not convinced that it is a spiritual or non spiritual event.
    Yet I am optimistic that a rise in consciousness is happening.
    Who knows? I dont.
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Yes my friend, greybeard... it would seem we are on the same page... And how arrogant my ego to assume other people must see things my way?! No! they mustn't.

However , here springs my love hate relationship with this forum. I want people to understand that this forum is about people not events. Because 99.9 % of the material is unkowable and unprovable. Ok, I'm exaggerating.

Make it 100% :0).

Yet belief, as I see with my own, is unshakable ! What does that tell us about us? That if I beleive there is a conscious awakening (and actually, I do, too)... I will feel it to my core and I will ignore any slight clues that there isn't with unshakeable fervour. We are the observer in science.. affecting all we observe. Which is why in my opinion we need to look for answers inside not outside. the outside world is unknowable.

Is gravity really 9.8 m per sec per sec? So we are told.. and that's physics. But one day some one will point out that that is not exactly right, there is another force acting with it.. or some other.... So we have the conjecture over UFOs... They exist , they don't exist. One day, the human race may know for sure. (though if they don't exist, we'll never know... because we'll always be looking for something that isn't there). But discussing that now, won't bring clarity to the subject.

My exasperation is that I wish people would see this forum is about friendships and community and people. It is not about finding the truth to any of these stories, because how will anyone verify the validity of their sources.

Yet the truth we all carry in our hearts would speak volumes. The truth that is you. So I say.. forget all this b****ks and get down to some straight talking about real issues... like how you don't speak to certain family members any more... or why you chose to leave your last partner... or why you feel that people have it in for you, maybe.... lol... I don't know... but there is real truth in each of us.

The day we discover that will be a red letter day indeed.

All the rest of it, just reads like Sunday Sport headlines to me.... "Double decker bus found on the moon" anyone ?

K

15. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Hi K
    Double decker bus on the moon? -- Yeah I put it there Lol.
    the imagination is a wonderful gift.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

I live on the east coast of Australia, 400kms from the Great Barrier Reef, part of the Coral Sea. There is no anomalous or obvious changes with the Sea, tides or surf. There are approx several thousand surfers daily along this coastline, again no sign of anything odd. Teams of researches, coral reef scientists, ocean biologists and many other scientists work daily in and around the G B Reef and no-one has come forth with any odd activity...

Peace

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

"Aliens Turned Our Son Into A Fish Finger " ... was another great headline...

David Livesey, Editor of the Sport for 18 years went on to say about this...

"One of my other proudest moments was when I didn't quite believe the story ‘Aliens turned our son into a fish finger' so I told the reporter to go to Asda, buy a packet of fish fingers, mix the child in with them and ask the mother if she could pick him out."

He added: "A few days later I was at a conference when Les Hinton came up to me and gave me a copy of this speech he had just given to a convention of editors, where he'd used that story as an example of investigative journalism in the world today."

K
    Last edited by Kulapops; 25th May 2010 at 23:18.

18. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Hi Ross,
    Same here in Sydney. If the tsumai comes in I'll grab my board and take in the ride of my life, might end up in Perth who knows.

All these dooms day predictions are a waste of time. Like the 6 O'Clock news and people posting to get a rise out others, to these things I just switch off, I have better things to do.
    That is, spend time with my loved ones and connect / learn more about myself.

It be nice to see constructive positive topics to discuss, no matter what they maybe e.g. has anyone seen the youtube video of the elephant painting a flower, which is amazing .
    If the swine flu anti vaccination campaign of 2009 can awaken the world to this deception, positive constructive topics should be able to change the mind of the world to a more positive state of mind, with that snow ball affect pay it forward and see it work for you in turn.

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Hi BMJ,

Im hearing ya!

Peace

20. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi BMJ, Greybeard & Kulapops,

Come on you guys, give me a break. Don't shoot the messenger.

I think I said in the thread starter that I wasn't taking this information too seriously as I hadn't found evidence of changes in tidal activity, I even went on to mention Chicken Licken for goodness sake.
    I think someone else mentioned that the root of the information came from some "Light Foundation" sort of website which was also a red flag.

If I see something that MIGHT be interesting, I'll post it up on the website to see if anybody knows some more information or could debunk it quickly to get it out of the way.

That's what makes this forum great, working together to get to the root of it all, even if at that root we find a smelly pile of you know what. At least we can discart that source not only for that subject, but probably as a source, full stop.

Best regards,

Steve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast