+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daniel Ellsberg Says that the Government Has ORDERED the Media Not to Cover 9/11

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default Daniel Ellsberg Says that the Government Has ORDERED the Media Not to Cover 9/11

Pentagon Papers Whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg Says that the Government Has ORDERED the Media Not to Cover 9/11

It's big news that the Pentagon Papers have finally been released by the government.

But the statements from Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg about 9/11 have not been covered by the corporate media.

As Fire Dog Lake's Jeff Kaye writes today:

The entire 9/11 field of inquiry has been vilified, poisoned over the years by ridicule, sometimes fantastic conspiracy mongering, and fearfulness by journalists of approaching the material, lest they be branded as irresponsible or some kind of conspiracy freak. As a result, little work has been done to investigate, except by a small group of people, some of whom have raised some real questions ...

Similarly, Air Force Colonel and key Pentagon official Karen Kwiatkowski - who blew the whistle on the Bush administration's efforts to concoct false intelligence about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction - wrote (page 26):

I have been told by reporters that they will not report their own insights or contrary evaluations of the official 9/11 story, because to question the government story about 9/11 is to question the very foundations of our entire modern belief system regarding our government, our country, and our way of life. To be charged with questioning these foundations is far more serious than being labeled a disgruntled conspiracy nut or anti-government traitor, or even being sidelined or marginalized within an academic, government service, or literary career. To question the official 9/11 story is simply and fundamentally revolutionary. In this way, of course, questioning the official story is also simply and fundamentally American.

read more

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

bennycog (28th June 2011), Buchanan561 (27th June 2011), daddy fishwick (28th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th June 2011), fifi (28th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th June 2011), Marikins (28th June 2011), MorgaineFallen (16th June 2011), Nasu (28th June 2011), Omni (28th June 2011), PHARAOH (16th June 2011), Referee (28th June 2011), shadowstalker (16th June 2011), sidh25 (28th June 2011), Thrasher1218 (17th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Daniel Ellsberg Says that the Government Has ORDERED the Media Not to Cover 9/11

Thanks for the update.

A bit off topic but what do you guys think about Ellsberg? Webster & Jones think he was CIA controlled hangout, but then they tend to be rather paranoid about anyone who doesn't deify FDR.

While it is true the Pentagon papers shine a nasty light on JFK and kind of condone Johnson's policies, I'm not really persuaded by either argument.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kouby For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (27th June 2011), Marikins (28th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Daniel Ellsberg Says that the Government Has ORDERED the Media Not to Cover 9/11

Yea, those darn conspiracy nuts who don't believe that a steel and concrete building can defy the laws of physics and freefall into it's own footprint in about 8 seconds, and 200 million tons of concrete turn to dust from some amateur pilots with box-cutters who can fly airplanes better than the most experienced pilots and do maneuvers unparalleled in aviation history, while no debris fields exist or any video's of the Pentagon, the most videoed building on the planet, and people talked on cell phones at 30,000 feet when that technology did not exist!

What a bunch of kooks!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Buchanan561 (27th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (27th June 2011), DeDukshyn (29th June 2011), Hervé (27th June 2011), Marikins (28th June 2011), siggy (27th June 2011), ulli (27th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Truth will out this year ~ 2011. Coming soon through a new media! Hold onto your socks folks! Popcorn ready yet? Stay tuned! Those good 'ole solar winds just keep blowing in both night and day ~ consciousness rising! It's only a matter of a very short time before all is known and the arrests and trials begin. No place to hide guys! Yahoo!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

bennycog (28th June 2011), Buchanan561 (27th June 2011), loveandgratitude (28th June 2011), Marikins (28th June 2011), Michelle Marie (28th June 2011), modwiz (28th June 2011), sidh25 (28th June 2011), WhiteFeather (14th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

I'm counting on it Darla, can't be too soon!
    Thanks for excelllent post Muzz.
    Last edited by Marikins; 28th June 2011 at 02:24.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

bennycog (28th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (28th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Nothing will come out in the mainstream media as too many people are not ready to hear it. Consciousness is rising but their isn't going to be some amazing flash of light and suddenly ignorant people realise the truth. It will happen gradually as more spiritually advanced people move into positions of power as a more spiritually advanced people put them their. Hold onto your seats over the next 50 years, not 5 months.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

On the contrary ~ tremendous changes for the betterment of all will happen by the end of 2011. Enough consciousness rising will be present and in full effect to bring about certainly the beginning of some wonderful days ahead. We shall taste freedom as never before and witness "justice" coming into the world at long last! These are the days we have fervently prayed for over eons.

The greatest changes are coming during 2011 not 2012 although there will be plenty in 2012 as well. The trials for Queen Elizabeth and the Pope begin in September 2011 and there will be no putting that cork back onto the bottle. Everything changes now and with a great rush.

Like Champagne it will be explosive and overflow throughout the world literally changing everything in it's path. Some trials will proceed them and others will follow but you shall see for yourself. This isn't what I think, it's what I know in my heart... You shall have a ringside seat. We all will have one if we so desire.

Instead of speculating and belly-aching ~ you can choose to actually participate bringing in a new dawn and a new day, you can go here and add your light to the light of others in bringing these things to pass quickly. It's a choice you can make now:

*St. Germain: Declaration of Freedom for the World *

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...167#post252167

And so it is...
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

loveandgratitude (28th June 2011), Michelle Marie (28th June 2011), modwiz (28th June 2011), Watching from Cyprus (28th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Lightbulb Re: Daniel Ellsberg Says that the Government Has ORDERED the Media Not to Cover 9/11

Quote I have been told by reporters that they will not report their own insights or contrary evaluations of the official 9/11 story, because to question the government story about 9/11 is to question the very foundations of our entire modern belief system regarding our government, our country, and our way of life. To be charged with questioning these foundations is far more serious than being labeled a disgruntled conspiracy nut or anti-government traitor, or even being sidelined or marginalized within an academic, government service, or literary career. To question the official 9/11 story is simply and fundamentally revolutionary. In this way, of course, questioning the official story is also simply and fundamentally American.
    This is SICK and disturbing. Our way of life is the Truth and Love for one another. I Seriously hope that things can change in the USA.

I grew up a patriot. I know the real US has been destroyed for now. We can turn this around. Where is the Galactic Federation of Light? We need your help.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

bennycog (28th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Yea, those darn conspiracy nuts who don't believe that a steel and concrete building can defy the laws of physics and freefall into it's own footprint in about 8 seconds, and 200 million tons of concrete turn to dust from some amateur pilots with box-cutters who can fly airplanes better than the most experienced pilots and do maneuvers unparalleled in aviation history, while no debris fields exist or any video's of the Pentagon, the most videoed building on the planet, and people talked on cell phones at 30,000 feet when that technology did not exist!

What a bunch of kooks!
    Tell me about it, they don't even believe steel and concrete columns can vaporize spontaneously for no reason, that the noses of 747s naturally explode on impact, or that 747's always carry about 2 tonnes worth of extra equipment on their underbelly!
    Who could even be suspicious?! Besides, it was on TV ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

modwiz (28th June 2011), Referee (28th June 2011), sidh25 (28th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thanks Muzz - excellent post. There are mainstream quite radical journalists I admire who write many unpalatable truths about the welfare state, finance sector, education, etc but who will not go anywhere near anything labelled a conspiracy theory. In fact it is a term I try not to use myself so as to avoid the inevitable smirk or snigger that is usually forthcoming.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I completely agree. Truth is being revealed more and more, faster and faster. It's not like we didn't know the truth. You can see right through those kindergarten lies.

However, there were many who were fooled because they allowed themselves to be conditioned by the media, believing all the news reports and everything on tv. I stopped watching tv over 10 years ago. I was guided to do so, and my interests went deeper. When having conversations with people who use the tv buzzwords and express the same ideas as everyone else, I recognize the cookie-cutter mindset. I've been called the names for those who dare to think for themselves and tell the truth. I've been told the researched facts that I mentioned were "suspicions" even though they were documented and anyone could look them up. I've even lost jobs for speaking out the truth, but each time it was a small victory for the light. Inwardly, I felt the strength grow from standing in my integrity. And all of our little victories of truth and integrity add up. All of the focusing on love and peace and looking to what we can appreciate and be grateful for...that adds up, too. All of the caring acts of kindness... I have no fear to speak the truth in spite of people thinking I'm nuts or weird, or in spite of any consequences.

My intuitive hunch is very clear...all those who called us names are going to come crying to us when the shift hits the fan and want to know our techniques and tools for mastering energy. And, of course we'll share and assist. That's what we came here to do.

The Divine Plan is unfolding perfectly. Through absolute trust we are in a state of grace.

I really appreciate the positive, open-hearted souls on this forum. It is very refreshing.

Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th June 2011), gripreaper (30th June 2011), modwiz (28th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread